It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Members - Stanton Friedman, "Ask Me Anything" coming to ATS Monday 10 March, 2014!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   
This site never ceases to amaze me!

Most excellent!

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Looking forward to this!!

Here is his site ..on there..there are some good points of intrest where one might get some Ideas for questions to ask.

www.stantonfriedman.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Oh wow can't wait for this one,it is going to be amazing,Thanks Springer for this great AMA session

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I am anticipating that this will be the best AMA to date.
I'm sure there will be tons of excellent questions.
I'm getting mine ready.

The only person left on my 'I HOPE' list for AMA is Dan Aykroyd.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I am not sure if Mr Friedman has been asked these questions and I don't know if I will be lucky enough to have them answered but here goes.

1. What is your take on the Military Industrial Complex hold on advanced technologies that in particular would benefit mankind. And why all the secrecy on UFOs after 50 years? Is there a terrible truth that Mankind is simply not ready to absortb, oh I dunno, no life after death, that sort of thing.

2. I am currently reading up a fascinating book on Von Braun, the Nazi rocket scientist. Braun spoke of UFOs. Do you think the Nazis had ET contact? I am thinking of the Alberran (wrong spelling I know) Landing back in the late 1930s in some woodland. Was Braun trying to warn/disclose of their existence?

Thanks for reading and good luck with the interview!!

Best Wishes

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   
wow! What an honor. I am really looking forward to this one!

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Hot Damn! He's one of my favs....
I love your eyebrows Stan!

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

That makes two of us with the singular exception of the word "only".

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Wirral Bagpuss

Wirral, ask ONE of those questions in the thread tomorrow.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   
As you likely know, I've done that on such a thread or 3.

Given my having met and talked with Stanton a couple or 3 times at conferences . . . and I like him a fair amount . . . I'd be willing to do it for his thread IF there is sufficient interest in my doing so.

I do have an event tomorrow evening at the Univ but could probably spend some time on it before bed.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW, FOLKS, how many are interested in my doing so.

sheepslayer247
This should be a great AMA! I'll have to come up with some questions for our guest.

Just a thought: These AMA threads can become bogged down, long and it can be tough to keep up on the question/answers. Could someone create a separate thread that posts the members questions and the corresponding answers by Mr. Friedman? No commenting......just the Q and A?

Like I said, just an idea.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Ectoplasm8

Stanton does not suffer fools all that kindly. He's witty and funny but a bit . . . piercing when one asks stupid questions or hasn't done one's homework or has not thought their opinions through very well . . . or is particularly glaringly ignorant about the topic they are asking about.

Thankfully . . . his good humor and gentlemanly (somewhat curmudgeonly) persona are easy to like.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by yeahright

He tends to take most questions charitably and answer them with extensive research, wit, knowledge and a lot of high level connections.

However, IIRC, he has never responded to my questions about the religious/fallen angel issues of the phenomena. IIRC, he's totally ignored all such questions over several tries. IIRC, he's not been his usual candid about the globalists involvement with the phenomena, either. And, he's typically asserting the standard party line about ET's are the good guys and that they don't want us to take our warlike ways and violence out into the cosmos.

edit on 9/3/2014 by BO XIAN because: added

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   
what time will this be for those of us on PST? Thank you!

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by data5091

Around 9:30 AM (it's the internet so expect it to be late.
)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Springer
reply to post by data5091

Around 9:30 AM (it's the internet so expect it to be late.
)

I think you meant 8:30 a.m., or mountain time was removed since last I looked.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   
The thread is up! www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Could you please have our AMA guests use the quote button when answering questions as it is so much better to have the question visible while reading the answers. No one wants to slog back through the posts to see what has been asked.

Many Thanks!

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by AlaskanDad

What you're seeing is what you're going to get. Having him use quote would virtually repost the entire post which is unnecessary and cumbersome, adding unnecessary verbiage. Asking him to edit a quoted post is asking too much. Bottom line, clicking on the link for the post being replied to is easiest for the guest, and not all that laborious for those who really want to see the question.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by yeahright

Thanks!
I now know I an no longer interested in AMA's here.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I'm not the type of guy to be negative if I can help it, but we were asked to limit our questions and to not clutter the AMA thread with discussion of the answers.

Why can't some people understand that?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join