It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something has changed, timeline?

page: 71
<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamseeker

I know. And I wasn't "duh-ing" you personally.
But I think it was closed (by the authors, it says so on the site) either because they thought they were provoking too many nervous reactions with their little satire - or because that was the plan all along: to create a mock "scoop" post and then close the blog down, so that people would *think* something is afoot, so their satire could be complete.

EDIT: I just noticed a post saying it was an April Fools' joke.
So there.

[edit on 12-11-2009 by Ethereal Gargoyle]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

My thoughts exactly.... except on this:

My foot steps are simply not that important. To approach everything as if this were true is more hubris than I can muster.

See, I happen to suspect they *are* important. Why wouldn't they be? Hybris or not, I think there is a real possibility that we do, up to a point, inhabit each our own "customized" universe, like somebody else said.
So in that sense you *are* the center of the universe.

But that's a different subject. Reading through this thread I see mostly deficient self-observation skills.
(There are exceptions, of course.)

[edit on 19-11-2009 by Ethereal Gargoyle]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

Just stopped by to say:
I LOVE THIS THREAD!

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Ok I have one for a dead TV alive again (albeit a minor one and not being a big celebrity)

For the UK fans (and anyone else that may have watched it overseas) a 1980's UK TV comedy show called Hi De Hi detailing the lives of a 1950's / 60's holiday camp.

Amongst the staff were a ballroom dancing couple Barry & Yvonne. The actor that played Barry Hargreaves was played by an actor called Barry Howard.

Scroll down to the 11th character

www.sitcom.co.uk...

I'm a bit confused as I wanted to use past tense knowing full well I recall his death as much as a couple of years ago, if not a little longer.

Imagine my surprise when he turns up (albeit a minor roll as an extra) in the 2009 Christmas Special of Dr. Who The End of Time Part 1.

I cannot recall why I remember his passing being mentioned in the news but I vividly remember it.

Edit

I do see the irony in that the Dr. Who episode is called The End of Time.

[edit on 29-12-2009 by excelents]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
During the Tribulation and end of time I feel that timelines will change, the start of world and the end should come full circle, The Angel Michael should throw out Satan sometime in the future and he sees himself (the beast) thrown out of heaven, he may even want you to worship his former self, who knows.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by excelents
Ok I have one for a dead TV alive again (albeit a minor one and not being a big celebrity)

For the UK fans (and anyone else that may have watched it overseas) a 1980's UK TV comedy show called Hi De Hi detailing the lives of a 1950's / 60's holiday camp.

Amongst the staff were a ballroom dancing couple Barry & Yvonne. The actor that played Barry Hargreaves was played by an actor called Barry Howard.

Scroll down to the 11th character

www.sitcom.co.uk...

I'm a bit confused as I wanted to use past tense knowing full well I recall his death as much as a couple of years ago, if not a little longer.

Imagine my surprise when he turns up (albeit a minor roll as an extra) in the 2009 Christmas Special of Dr. Who The End of Time Part 1.

I cannot recall why I remember his passing being mentioned in the news but I vividly remember it.

Edit

I do see the irony in that the Dr. Who episode is called The End of Time.

[edit on 29-12-2009 by excelents]

I have had the exact same conversation about Barry Hargreaves. I was convinced he died a few years ago, about 5!

I remember having a conversation with my mum about his death!!!!

Also, this Bob Dylan thing, now I don't buy or listen to music but I know for the fact that I have vivid recollection of him being dead and other 'artists' doing cover's of his songs and waxing lyrical about his contribution to music and that he was a great loss. Now I find he's not dead but alive and well!!!!

Dai

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   
I have felt that something was going to happen. i feal cold and num on the top of my head. and geal that i have more control. and other weird fealings. only outside. I live in england so i have been seeing strange stuff in te skys. sorry about the grammer am dislexic

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by griff2010

Perhaps you where in another time line or dimension? I have never heard of does too ever being dead. But I can say that I thought some other celebrities where dead sometime and found out they where not.

Strange thing indeed.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I have noticed the timeline being changed somehow. In two cases that I can clearly recall. One of them involves one of local news presenters in the region. Sometime last year, I remember that she had died of cancer. Then to my shock or horror-I am watching the news and she is right there presenting it. How I know this is the case; her daughter presents the news in London.

Also,the other day, I was outside and something came over me. I felt uneasy, like something isn't right. What I mean is that not only the fact that more paranormal phenomena is on the increase, but small, but odd things are happening . With regards to the news presenter; my husband told me that I was wrong about her death and she hadn't died of cancer.

The next one is Edward Woodward. In his case; he died twice. Again same death, but this time, his death was unrelated to the previous time, he was announced dead on telly. The first time cancer, and this time I think it was a heart attack or something. I found it really strange. Again, my husband said that he had not died previously. It seems to be like a tap dripping, a bit of a hit and miss.

I am aware of multi-dimensions and parallel worlds and that the time line is not fixed. In other words; our concept of time is all wrong, somehow.
These other events seem to only be able to be picked up by those of us on ATS. I guess we are much more aware of the phenomena, as we are connected through this portal. However, I wonder exactly how many of us have noticed the time line being affected. I can't help sensing that something bigger is coming and this is just a small part of it.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I too have had days like that. I can only describe the feeling as a nervous or uneasy feeling but for no reason what so ever. This "something's not right feeling" happens quite frequently for me and it always makes me feel like I'm going to die that day. I don't though, lol. Maybe it's a loss of information that our mind feels uneasy about. Perhaps something in our memory warehouse that gets thrown out suddenly and we weren't expecting it. Our mind senses that something is gone, but because it's gone, we don't know what that "something" is and the feeling goes unanswered. Just a thought

[edit on 3-1-2010 by never2late]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Don't you know that you are constantly quantum leaping between universes based on your thoughts and actions?

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
[edit on 3-1-2010 by darrman]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Very interesting post.

I've experienced some weird stuff kind of like this before.

I'm 26 at the time of this current post. When I was in elementary school, about 2nd or 3rd grade, one day there was this kid who was going around asking people if anyone had seen the new Freddy vs. Jason movie. He would then go on about "I liked the part where blah, blah blah happened." Basically typical kid stuff when a new movie was seen.

Then in high school, people had starting talking about that same movie as if it had just come out. There were a lot of stoners in that school, so they would talk about "the part with the bong a lot". That weirded me out a bit. This was in 1999, and I remember that specifically because that's the year when the Columbine shootings took place, and we were watching the events unfold live in class (unless this date has changed too).

Then to my amazement, I just now looked up the year it came out, and it says 2003!

I've had a few theories on what might have caused this. Perhaps the kid in elementary school had just been lying. But why something as specific as Freddy vs. Jason? What are the odds of that? Then how come there were more people during high school who started talking about it? At that point it was more than just one kid.

Then I started to wonder if it wasn't just some mind control thing, showing how much power they had, and that they knew what I was gonna do before I did it.

Now my theories are more along the lines of time manipulation and/or alternate realities.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I have been thinking about this a lot in the last day or two.

You know what really strikes home about this, is those story's of ppl that have terminal cancer, Doctor's have given up hope and have told the patient that they have weeks to live. Then on the next visit, the cancer is completely gone and they are hailed as medical miracle.

Makes you think don't it? Have they slipped in from another reality? Plus, how many of these reports are you now seeing in the press!!!

However, I can't think of anything odd like this happening in my own life...

Dai

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
whoa.. you mean we can time leap? can we time leap and bring michael jackson back to life? he's probably alive but hiding somewhere... UGH god! he's so * good * at hiding. i'm hoping for him to jump out of the stage curtain and go "surprise! scared you didn't i? well, i just time leaped except i got lost and ran into some ETs. thank goodness they like my music."

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
You could say that every passing moment is a complete change in the timeline.

But i know what you mean, something strange is going on. And i think i'm going to enjoy it!

Peace

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Yeah, me too...

[edit on 5-1-2010 by davidmann]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

I had surgery on a ruptured disc well a long story short I died 5 times 3 on the table and 2 in recovery when I awoke I also felt different I was not a very nice person before this event and when I awoke all I knew is I did not want to be that a...... any longer and have been trying for many yeas to change those bad qualities of myself so in one way thank you for killing me by overdosing me on demeral and making me a better person

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Wow!! would love to find the time to read this entire thread.

im so happy im not going insane after reading a few pages in here. a week ago i had an "end of world" dream... & i pulled a date from the dream.. 28 october 2011... anyway ever since that dream im finding it hard to comprehend that this is the year 2010 not 2011... my son even got a calander from macDonalds a few days ago.. i picked it up & said "this is last years calender" he was like "no mom its 2010 its this years calender" i was so confused... i was possitive it was 2011.. im still having trouble shaking the fact... im sure ive already done 2010 =s

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I must admit, I've experienced this alot:

1. When I was little I used to watch Beauty and the Beast -all the time, and when I got a bit older, I was confused as to why a scene had suddenly gone missing from the film, for a long time I figured I'd watched a taped shortened version of something, but upon doing research at a later date, there is no mention of the missing scene anywhere and I can resite that scene, word for word.

2. When 'High School Musical' hype came about I was really confused for ages why such an old film was getting loads of attention all of a sudden, when I asked my partner he told me the film hadn't even been at the cinema yet!

3. I have moments of disociation where I get really confused about how I got where I am etc - I remember going through what got me here, but it doesn't make sense and I don't have any emotional connection to the memories.

new topics

top topics

<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join