It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something has changed, timeline?

page: 69
<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
That isn't an "of course." I do not ASSUME a divine/high power presence.

Something causing the Universe to act as if particles are being measured does not neccessarily imply a god.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
off the record:
how many pages does this thread actually have? I went to the last page: page 73, but it gave me a blank/black page, as did 70-72. Only at page 68, here I assume, I was able to find the latest (?) post...

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

I said "or whatever you believe", meaning any divinity, or any observer/collective conciousness, but it would have to have some knd of intelligence to be an observer, whatever you call it. So in that respect, it's what some call god. That's all I was implying.

[edit on 23-10-2009 by ldyserenity]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Thymos

no it's 69 pages long that is where we are at now. Good number lol!

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thymos
off the record:
how many pages does this thread actually have? I went to the last page: page 73, but it gave me a blank/black page, as did 70-72. Only at page 68, here I assume, I was able to find the latest (?) post...

Threads that are extremely long and popular (i.e. further activity can be expected) are often allotted - "reserved" - extra pages in advance.

It is explained somewhere in the middle of the colossus called the Untersberg thread - just don't ask me on which page exactly...

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
reply to post by Aeons

I said "or whatever you believe", meaning any divinity, or any observer/collective conciousness, but it would have to have some knd of intelligence to be an observer, whatever you call it. So in that respect, it's what some call god. That's all I was implying.

the observer phenomena is due to photons, not intelligence.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons

the observer phenomena is due to photons, not intelligence.

I just have to ask you: how do you define "intelligence"?

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I have lived "shrodinger's cat" (SP?)Literally last week, of course this was a concious quantum jump and I paid dearly for it. Last week my daughter's cat was trapped and I was sure he was killed. I mean I had done everything possible, but in my mind he was dead. Well the second night I went to bed and concentrated hard that he was alive and the next day I got news he was alive and safe and even got him back!!!! Then I had the worst two days of maigrane pain in the left side of my head and other things unavoidably changed...but thanks to willpower I have made my own reality the way I wanted it! Or I left the unwanted reality behind, and made sacrifices to have what My daughter wanted!

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Or the cat was always going to be alright.

That's the problem. We can never know one way or another for certain. It's amazing to ponder, though.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ethereal Gargoyle
First of all, I would like to say I mean no disrespect; and please take this statement seriously.
But honestly, people, are you willing to at least consider - I mean, seriously and honestly consider - that your memory may be at fault?
I see very little of such mental reservations here. Why is that? Denying a possibility won't make it less true. And wishing for something to be "out of this world" won't make it so either.

[edit on 17-10-2009 by Ethereal Gargoyle]

Of course it's possible. Anything is possible. That's the problem lol. We simply don't know one way or another.

All I know is that both I and someone else remember one thing being called something one day, and all traces of that name being gone the next. Do we both just have horrible memories? Did we somehow influence one another? Or did reality change? We can't prove either hypothesis.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by AceWombat04

True the only proof I've got is the headaches that always seem to accompany any shift I have noticed, I've come to the conclusion that I was never meant to be 'awakened' at all And I am to be left on this fourth earth, that's why I get the headaches. I beleive that I am going against some plan by making myself 'awakened' by continually trying to meditate and make a connection to all things, I think I somehow should not have progressed spiritually as I have and that I am paying the price for it. I hope I am wrong though.

I needed to add something else that happened the very same time I got the cat back, I have two small, perfectly straight palms in my front yard, but now I gotta say had two perfectly straight palms, now one is slightly curved the one on the left, and nobody else remembers it being straight but me!

[edit on 2-11-2009 by ldyserenity]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Hi! I had been getting the head aches too, all year. It might be a hormone fluctuation, or fighting off the swine flu. I would not drink caffine, lower salt intake, buy some excedrine migraine pills, cut back on activities, take baths. I know all of the above helped me. I take a hormone pill everyday and I really need to do that at about the exact same time each day, or it messes me up. Just try to enjoy life and be happy!

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by frugal
Hi! I had been getting the head aches too, all year. It might be a hormone fluctuation, or fighting off the swine flu. I would not drink caffine, lower salt intake, buy some excedrine migraine pills, cut back on activities, take baths. I know all of the above helped me. I take a hormone pill everyday and I really need to do that at about the exact same time each day, or it messes me up. Just try to enjoy life and be happy!

Did a doctor tell you that? Because there are so many hormones in red meat that it's probably what caused your problem headaches, mine are still "Undetermined cause" I was told it was sinusitus took all the antibiotic medication and still have them. They still say it's sinusitus, except none of the treatments for that are doing anything for it. I would strongly recommend anyone to NOT take hormone treatments as they are very ineffective and can be dangerous, esp without the advice of a doctor. Did you even get a CT scan? They won't do one for me as I am not insured, but headaches can be symptoms of real serious problems. It could be a serious thing with me, however, I am stll alive so if i hasn't killed me in eight months it's doubtful it's serious. But I have had them only around certain oddities of time like is being discussed here. In case you didn't notice this is the pranormal board, not the medical issues board.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
has anyone else noticed with a time shift, comes either a ton of memory LOSS, or as with this one, a bunch of memories REgained???

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

I knew I always had a very excellent memory, but now I have noticed GIANT chunks of it gone...kaput..lost forever. Haven't regianed any as of yet.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
What is weird is I remeber clearly that CERN created a mini blackhole in their "
The Large Hadron Collider (LHC) is the world's largest and highest-energy particle accelerator, intended to collide opposing particle beams of either protons at an energy of 7 TeV per particle or lead nuclei at an energy of 574 TeV per nucleus. It lies in a tunnel 27 kilometres (17 mi) in circumference, as much as 175 metres (570 ft) beneath the Franco-Swiss border near Geneva, Switzerland."

en.wikipedia.org...

I knw this already happened. I remember people talking about what will happen now that they have created a mini black hole. I remember talking about it on here.
I am reading some really weird stories of how the collider was stopped? This already happened in early 2008. When I type in Cern and large hadron collider I get something completely different from months ago. Some were dated from 2008?
science.nasa.gov...

They shut it down for repairs then why did they report that it was sucessful. I found a web site that stated what I remember hearing from mainstream news.
for Nuclear Research (CERN) successfully created a mini-black hole yesterday, ... The black hole was created inside the Large Hadron Collider (LHC), a particle '
sirsatire.wordpress.com... So I know this is just a word press web site but is now shut down.
I thought this was common knowledge that CERN was successful in creating a mini black hole.
[edit on 6-11-2009 by dreamseeker]

[edit on 6-11-2009 by dreamseeker]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamseeker

Well of course I rember that too. Didn't David Wilcock talk about that in his 2012 convergenge inteview etc ? It should stil be on youtube. ( I hope)

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I'm new here. Well, I think that soon or later this universe will fuse or even meet with some other. Maybe it will be with the help of time- machines.
I usually have night dreams which come true. Maybe dreams are truly portals to other timeliens. For example, I looked the website of the young artist Akiane Kremarik and I was schocked by the fact that I had a dream in 2007 and than another in 2008 in which she was part of my family and I looked in the gallery and the pictures of her were shown. Absolutely identical to the girl in my dreams! I even get right the day of her birthday!

I'm usually very prudent and skeptic not to follow weird theories but I sometimes don't know what happens to this world.
I thing God is working to change something in the nature. I think we will have all clear about this phenomena when God will decide to show us the truth.
I think this, but I rarely experienced these changes of timeline, though. And they just changed very small and not very significant things in my life. I think we should have more evidence.

[edit on 7-11-2009 by Joiner]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by dreamseeker

Your blog link has been deleted.

top topics

<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join