It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 420
<< 417  418  419    421  422  423 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Welcome paracelsus. That was lots of detail for points of light or satellites.
We can't begin to guess what you saw. Your vision and recall must be very very good to be that vivid. Hopefully you drew something and can give it to Mufon, as they take reports without limit to year of observation, and even the Drone team that still pursues this as real. Unfortunately, These particular craft are hoaxed.
The physicist Jack Sarfattii who did look at the story could find no science, and he is one of ufologies greatest advocates. Lets not go down the path of experts..just go to Dronehoax.com
As for the esoteric component and akeshic hall of records, and designs :thats ben covered also..some like the engineer Reyes saw Darmic wheel and mandalas symbols noted. The design of craft configured to match the ususal math found in crop circles, ie this was designed to evoke that imagery in the observer.

I note you use the name Paracelsus, one of the Rennaisances great alchemists, which might explain your own interpretation a tad.
Thats okay, we all have our own lenses. But all lenses have to obey universal laws of light optics, whether dull or sharp, opaque or clear.
All we can do at this point is what did the designers intend, besides hoax, and what did they want to sell. From the mystical references that keep popping up, its obvious to me that certainly those in the crop circle and esoteric group were the target audience, Most ufo buffs have dropped this one, but the ones into the spiritual aspect, that gladly embrace any possibility, however absurd, remain to this day. Some people say, opinion opinions, all opinions, but comon sense also says some peoples opinion worth more than others. Thats who I follow, when I don't know for sure.

Even Paracelsus eventually was the first to recognize and say in reference to some diseases,

Thus, the cause of the disease chorea lasciva is a mere opinion and idea, assumed by imagination, affecting those who believe in such a thing. This opinion and idea are the origin of the disease both in children and adults. In children the case is also imagination, based not on thinking but on perceiving, because they have heard or seen something. The reason is this: their sight and hearing are so strong that unconsciously they have fantasies about what they have seen or heard
."
wiki.

[edit on 18-3-2009 by Sys_Config]

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Hi double. Post giot hung up. so I am
Carrying Sidharrtas Post to Starhammer over so it won't get buried.
""
Originally posted by Starhammer
Any Real Questions Will Be Answered But More Then Likely Not In This Less Then Deductive Manner. ""

Could be a reason to come back for a while, starhammer.

Let's start with one simple question and see, if you answer:

Do you know, who created the picture?

Greetings!

Sidd

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Double_Nought_Spy

I joined ATS when I read this thread so I could kick in some things I know. I'm on Starfire Tor's list and joined after hearing her interviews on unknowncountry.

Starfire Tor absolutely published her aerial drone mystery report on her web site in 2007. Starfire Tor published the report in 2 parts. The first part was in mid or early 2007 and the second was in October or November 2007. Don't know how anyone here missed it but it's been on her website since she published it in 2007.

I've read her published aerial drone investigation and IMO it's the best out there. The report shows you how she did the research and all the things she followed until getting to the Alienware viral marketing of their Area 51 laptops. If everybody did investigations of the calibur of Starfire Tor's then wewould have much less hoaxes on the net.

Starfire Tor never posted her thoughts on her list about why Strieber went so wrong with his pushing a hoax. Like was written here her report says that Strieber asked her opinion. I don't know whether Starfire Tor's superior investigation caused Strieber to outlaw her from unknowncountry. Maybe you don't know that Starfire Tor's been away on some investigation for more than a year and she only came back on her list explaining this. Her being off on an important investigaion might be why she hasn't been on Striber's show.

Now that she's back I'm waiting to see if she goes on Strieber's show again and if the topic will be her breaking the news about the aerial drones being a viral marketing promotion for Alienware. Starfire Tor has the proof on her web site. The best thing Strieber can do is respect Starfire Tor's superior report and let himself change his tune and stop promoting the hoax as being real. Maybe Starfire Tor will be back on his show but it won't be about the aerial drones.

Starfire Tor has proven to be a great researcher on the side of truth. I liked the way she started the report by explaining that she's a believer in UFO and like things being real, and that hoaxes heap a big hurt on UFO researchers that promote real cases and not hoaxes. It shows she's got brains and integrity and is someone to be listened to.

I think Strieber is a very smart man who's had real encounters. It can't be disproved. I don't see how he could have missed that the aerial drone photos were faked. He does research and in the film business and could ask experts to look at the photos like Starfire Tor did. Starfire Tor doesn't say that Strieber had anything to do with making up the hoax but I think that's because the evidence led to Alienware and their contest.

Linda M Howe acts like someone who promotes whatever she thinks will get her attention and then money. I think that's what she did with the aerial drone hoax. Maybe she was honest when she started with animal mutilations but after that she became something like a snake oil salesman IMO. Strieber has fame and money and deals. He doesn't need to promote a hoax to earn a living. so why did he do it? He's smarter than that. Did he think his fans would follow him blindly? Why? His aerial drone promotions make no sense to me. I hope Starfire Tor gets a radio show.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Double_Nought_Spy

I joined ATS when I read this thread so I could kick in some things I know. I'm on Starfire Tor's list and joined after hearing her interviews on unknowncountry.

Starfire Tor absolutely published her aerial drone mystery report on her web site in 2007. Starfire Tor published the report in 2 parts. The first part was in mid or early 2007 and the second was in October or November 2007. Don't know how anyone here missed it but it's been on her website since she published it in 2007.

I've read her published aerial drone investigation and IMO it's the best out there. The report shows you how she did the research and all the things she followed until getting to the Alienware viral marketing of their Area 51 laptops. If everybody did investigations of the calibur of Starfire Tor's then wewould have much less hoaxes on the net.

Starfire Tor never posted her thoughts on her list about why Strieber went so wrong with his pushing a hoax. Like was written here her report says that Strieber asked her opinion. I don't know whether Starfire Tor's superior investigation caused Strieber to outlaw her from unknowncountry. Maybe you don't know that Starfire Tor's been away on some investigation for more than a year and she only came back on her list explaining this. Her being off on an important investigaion might be why she hasn't been on Striber's show.

Now that she's back I'm waiting to see if she goes on Strieber's show again and if the topic will be her breaking the news about the aerial drones being a viral marketing promotion for Alienware. Starfire Tor has the proof on her web site. The best thing Strieber can do is respect Starfire Tor's superior report and let himself change his tune and stop promoting the hoax as being real. Maybe Starfire Tor will be back on his show but it won't be about the aerial drones.

Starfire Tor has proven to be a great researcher on the side of truth. I liked the way she started the report by explaining that she's a believer in UFO and like things being real, and that hoaxes heap a big hurt on UFO researchers that promote real cases and not hoaxes. It shows she's got brains and integrity and is someone to be listened to.

I think Strieber is a very smart man who's had real encounters. It can't be disproved. I don't see how he could have missed that the aerial drone photos were faked. He does research and in the film business and could ask experts to look at the photos like Starfire Tor did. Starfire Tor doesn't say that Strieber had anything to do with making up the hoax but I think that's because the evidence led to Alienware and their contest.

Linda M Howe acts like someone who promotes whatever she thinks will get her attention and then money. I think that's what she did with the aerial drone hoax. Maybe she was honest when she started with animal mutilations but after that she became something like a snake oil salesman IMO. Strieber has fame and money and deals. He doesn't need to promote a hoax to earn a living. so why did he do it? He's smarter than that. Did he think his fans would follow him blindly? Why? His aerial drone promotions make no sense to me. I hope Starfire Tor gets a radio show.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Yes thoughtful we have stars report, I believe I posted here and my profile if you click on my profile, some time ago. It was excellent though her consultants photoanalysis would have been welcome.
www.starfiretor.com...
The fact star was asked and then provided her summary to Whitley and you may as well say Linda as well as they were in this together. They were warned by some of the best people in this arena and they shrugged them off, as that link to the Yahoo tech group demonstrated with Linda.
Alienware is part of it, as they were caught contradicting themselves via email, and unlike Dell which flaunts the artists that do their laps, AW did not. This is strange too, as Dell owns AW, wholly, not partially. AW also has intellectual rights to that design, based on correspondence with AW and a member here.
whether by license or outright ownership. Its theirs.
This behavior towards us as a community actually, on all their parts is disturbing, if not unethical.
The fact you have these parties, and that its normal business for game and movie makers to develop dedicated sites, just as Lost did in its series, so did Terminator, Halo and others. when it hits the net, by then the licensing deals for merchandising, use of trademarks, etc have already been worked out. Its not that alienware is soley responsible, its that its part of the marketing group represented. They letters were also used in Serenity, the same writers worked on Terminators, and Lost, Josh weldon and others merely ported in tidbits , and Josh Friedman was more licensious, calling them kissing cousins with "borrowed material.
Try putting up a video clip of their work, and see how quick its taken down, unless you have permission, or even a domain name similarity, lawyers will be standing right by. Yet here, AW says the found it, and SCC terminators Friedman says he studied it, "paced back and forth" he liked it so much, and used it freely Only scratching Isaacs name off at the very end for its december promo, using Alan parker, a character showing up coincidentally in That email exchange roster with Linda.

Linda and whitley already have had deals with Warners, Scifi and others, with appearances on TV and two movies in the works, one 2012, signed quietly on June 15, 2007, just before Isaac, other the greys, not including the books they write.so they know what the scoop is. Though they would have you believe otherwise.

I believe we are close now to getting them all in one basket.
Sony when caught in its little trysts on the web, came clean, and went on. Took its fleeting bad press, and is just as potent a force today.
Why these characters continue not the hoax, but their stonewalling silence, is because they have been pinpointed as having no excuse for keeping silent other than that they helped market this giant meatloaf and its an embarassment that will cut far deeper, than previous embarassments.
It goes beyond the being just "gullible". Its more , They appear quite part and facillitators of it.
The disclosure people are fond of saying look at the "big picture", well I have, and thats what I see , a lovely family picture.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I came across a preview for a move called "I Love You Man", and one of the actors "Jason Segel" is wearing an interesting shirt, with what appears to be a font that is similar to the L.A.P.

See here:

Anyone know who made the shirt? Or what the shirt is representing?

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Probably he bought it from the PI's website.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Wow guys, did they do a lousy job on that shirt! Was that a clover leaf form, thats an ancient symbol to for the yoni or female aspects I recall vaguely. I took Peracelsus comment seriously about the egyptian hall of records. I hope he doesn't think I wis dismissing hiim or dissing , but in going to references IAnd what I found was this. Which reminded me of the astronomyy map in the LAP, which had orion, lyra and one other.
here in ths link, lo and behold,
2012 Oh boy, its coming guys.. I hope it lands on Whitleys lap.(no pun intended
) Yes it was destined to do so, get the old MOTK cape ready Whitley. But Paracelsus could prob do better in interpreting some of this.
Hey Allis0ne they have have you 11 11 in there in the second link as a harmonic equalizer at the bottom, have you planned an escape route yet? jk. Seriously if there are patterns, then these are what the puzzle may be about.
howtosurvive2012.com...
www.4dshift.com...
I am sure OTF has been preparing and will comes out and explain these harbingers of the future., things he understands like plasma fields and the entire. electromagnetic spectrum, frequency modulators etc.
This is going to get 'interesting'
Get ready for a 2012 blitz.
By the way if you take all the letters in high and low frequency and put them in an anagram analyzer you get some rather interesting results. try it yourself. I'll post some results later.
here are the letters from 11As and Marvins recent exchange.
O,R, V, L, C E most frequency detected
E, T, A, I, O N least frequency dtected
The aliens have a good mastery of the ancient English.
The possibilities with adding as little as possible, 1 letter, and guessing missing letters . result in ..ion, location,et, eta, natio_ nation, vorte_ vortex, valor, (hmm) valance (as in charge of ion), steal, v_olation, violation volt, .etc..
I dont think the planner artist did encryption. Its more along lines like in the Lost map below for example which used octals and triangulations imo it was meant to be solved. Good scrabble science and hangmans noose.too. But just a pastime at this point.
I would though be interested in who designs the puzzles for these films, and keeps people hooked waiting for clues.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f4b3f7309c40.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

Nope, that's Japanese katakana. Probably names.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Go back a page and we see on the tomb the same thing on the cross grave marker from wwii.
I would prefer we seek simpler answers instead of indulging in scrabble, its almost a decoy to get the answers from real questions germane to the hoaxter search, like PIs in the campbell area. Why it took our gum shoeing to find that out, and it has never been disclosed by them. Certainly even a dolt can see that something is awry.
Why would a poster Starhammer,come here after a years hiatus, and imply he is aware of the answers, and puts down a website 3wishes with some of the most child like graphics, if not infantile graphics, while wanting to convey superiority in the graphics arena. Also steering us away from the place I already know he is at. Unfortunately, they cannot run interference for him by merely pointing to a website hosted on a server using the ubiquitous po box in emeryville California.
. EmeryVille
Admin Address........ 94662
Admin Address........ CA
Admin Address........ US
Admin Email.......... [email protected]
Admin Phone.......... +1.5105952002
I challenge anyone to google those numbers, and see what you get.
Same used in a past mufon hoax, the great lakes diving company.The same server well known to host countless and endless cascade of scammers and fraud artists. Not to imply that the 3soaps is doing anything wrong at all. emphatically, and absolutely not, but just a rather odd place to do business from for a wisconsin business. Its not the only domain they have . But Atto showed that Disclosure drawing came from there, months and months ago, and oddly, thats the latest buzzword with the groups now, disclosure. Just who are these people.
Now Starhammer comes and says it was changed from original, and its copyrighted, but fails to give us anything to back that up, merely to obfuscate the matter, and ignore he could have discredited Daniel Sheehan, with that stunt, unless Daniel Sheehan gave his blessing, which, he being a first rate lawyer, would imo never have done. There is dis-info at work here, but its not I think, the government. Little doubt why Leviathan blog went down. They were pawned.
I hope he returns and answers Sid's question, a simple and honest one as Starhammer has been here since then, lurking, does he know Isaac or who created the LAP. Does he have anything that can trump what is known already by us here, or is it just another freeloader with no other talent than for lying. But I don't expect any honest answers, right and wrong are just relative terms to suit the circumstances for ALL these people, these proverbial sticks in the mud.
we will have to pull their bottom feeding catfish whiskers, the old fashioned way.. with pliers and with patience and one whisker at a time.

[edit on 19-3-2009 by Sys_Config]

[edit on 19-3-2009 by Sys_Config]

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

>>> Yes thoughtful we have stars report, I believe I posted here and my profile if you click on my profile, some time ago. It was excellent though her consultants photoanalysis would have been welcome. www.starfiretor.com > The fact star was asked and then provided her summary to Whitley and you may as well say Linda as well as they were in this together. They were warned by some of the best people in this arena and they shrugged them off, as that link to the Yahoo tech group demonstrated with Linda. Alienware is part of it, as they were caught contradicting themselves via email, and unlike Dell which flaunts the artists that do their laps, AW did not. This is strange too, as Dell owns AW, wholly, not partially. AW also has intellectual rights to that design, based on correspondence with AW and a member here. whether by license or outright ownership. Its theirs. This behavior towards us as a community actually, on all their parts is disturbing, if not unethical. The fact you have these parties, and that its normal business for game and movie makers to develop dedicated sites, just as Lost did in its series, so did Terminator, Halo and others. when it hits the net, by then the licensing deals for merchandising, use of trademarks, etc have already been worked out. Its not that alienware is soley responsible, its that its part of the marketing group represented.> letters were also used in Serenity, the same writers worked on Terminators, and Lost, Josh weldon and others merely ported in tidbits , and Josh Friedman was more licensious, calling them kissing cousins with "borrowed material. > Linda and whitley already have had deals with Warners, Scifi and others, with appearances on TV and two movies in the works, one 2012, signed quietly on June 15, 2007, just before Isaac, other the greys, not including the books they write.so they know what the scoop is. Though they would have you believe otherwise. > I believe we are close now to getting them all in one basket. Sony when caught in its little trysts on the web, came clean, and went on. Took its fleeting bad press, and is just as potent a force today. Why these characters continue not the hoax, but their stonewalling silence, is because they have been pinpointed as having no excuse for keeping silent other than that they helped market this giant meatloaf and its an embarassment that will cut far deeper, than previous embarassments. It goes beyond the being just "gullible". Its more , They appear quite part and facillitators of it. The disclosure people are fond of saying look at the "big picture", well I have, and thats what I see , a lovely family picture.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   

CARET Glyphs

Thanks for your observations Sys_Config.
When I saw one of these objects in early 2009 I noticed that it appeared to move very slowly even when it got closer. It made a course correction near Saratoga Gap, which is the intersection of Hwy 9 and Hwy 35 and is a lower elevation that the fog spills through from the Santa Cruz side of the Santa Cruz Mountains. Down the hill from there is Big Basin Park where the CARET craft was photographed. The unusual objects I observed in the 70's were near the intersection of Hwy 35 and Page Mill Road above Palo Alto, where the CARET craft are said to originate from. When I reported these craft to the local observatory I was told that the unusual motions of these objects was an optical illusion. I doubt if some of the CARET craft photos are of real objects and may be CGO.

The CARET glyph set presented seems very stylized and appears to be a filleted character format as compared to straight line formed characters as shown in the link, which is an imaginary script similar to the Hall of Records script. The CARET glyphs more closely resemble the Hall of Records script because of the filleted shapes. When decoding the meaning of these glyphs one takes into account the place of the character in the string or glyph ring. Using specific character sets for propulsion and cloaking allows the craft to be compact, yet not very versatile. The logic rings of glyphs can be set for various purposes such as in application in the healing technologies.
Regards,
Paracelsus

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Hi Paracelsus,
Thanks for sharing by the way, and I understand that you are not saying those were the same craft, but perhaps something else. given that california according to Nuforc accounts , after tallying up the worlds sighting, for about 15 percent, versus individual key states like Mi, ill, Florida etc with 5 or less percent, out of about 5000-6000 sightings annually, that would give Ca, about 50 or more per month, conservatively-albeit-roughly. roughly. I am sure reflective baloons, ribbon baloons, lanterns, RC's etc, hitting thermals, and cross winds, may or may not be in that number.
I had done a chart but, its somewhere in some hidden sector in my HD.
So, I know people are seeing quite a few things experimental and conventional, and others just plain unexplainable, or natural.

On the glyphs, I will have to say that AW, though not the real inventors of the style, as it was available in primitive form in a variety of games, like Commander Keen, Deus Ex, etc.. and even movies, like twilight zone. (to serve man) actually have been filtered down to give us a source, that involves simple modifications of non text characters,
which AW did, commercializing it actually 11/07,but using it earlier, like 10/22/07. They saw inital letters in early craft april to june, and then use them on their Laps. appearing Less than 6 m0nths later after the 1st sighting!. . But we know they had their laps in process, before ,as there are componets, and a bios dated march 2007, for only those particular laps, and no other, the 15mx.
Checking the trademark off and looking at the by now approved application for trademark use,
you get this, that tthe TARR uses in identifying .
In the Tarr they put first "commercial" use as 11/07.
The design was modifications essentially like from
DESIGN SEARCH CODES:
tarr.uspto.gov...
tarr.uspto.gov...
13.01.01 - Candle holders, candle sticks; Candles; Holders, candle; Menorah
23.01.01 - Epees; Foils; Rapiers; Sabers; Swords
23.01.02 - Bayonets; Harpoons; Hunting knives; Knives, daggers; Spears
24.17.14 - Ampersands (&); At symbol (@); Brackets, punctuation; Commas; Diacritical marks; Exclamation points (!¡); Punctuation marks; Question marks (?)
24.17.25 - Biohazard symbol; Degree sign (°); Equal sign (=); Greater than symbol > (mathematical); Handicapped symbol; Hazardous materials symbol; Less than symbol < (mathematical); Pound sign (#)
26.01.28 - Circles with irregular circumferences; Miscellaneous circular designs with an irregular circumference
26.01.30 - Circles, exactly four circles; Four circles
26.01.31 - Circles - five or more; Five or more circles
26.03.28 - Miscellaneous designs with overall oval shape, including amoeba-like shapes and irregular ovals; Oval shape (miscellaneous overall shape)
28.01.25 - Cyrillic characters (Russian); Hieroglyphic characters; Inscriptions in other non-Latin characters; Russian characters (Cyrillic)
24.17.25 - Biohazard symbol
24.17.25 - Degree sign (°)
24.17.25 - Equal sign (=)
24.17.25 - Greater than symbol > (mathematical)
24.17.25 - Handicapped symbol
24.17.25 - Hazardous materials symbol
24.17.25 - Less than symbol < (mathematical)
24.17.25 - Pound sign (#)

Therefore, I must agree with my colleagues..either from Alien to English, or English to Alien, There is no foreign language translation of text, one of the fields they require filled, and obviously no english because it was never a language to begin with, there was use of cyrillic characters.
Why the glyphs would have to be even seen is odd enough to me, rather than just be shapes on the surface substrate. But AW's dishonesty in self contradicting emails, and stonewalling, imo, clinches it for me.

Perhaps though, following your train of thought, we can imply function, based on the logic rings, anything we want. They might , I am fairly sure, have a game puzzle, like the maps, and left those written notes, 7928 and 29, or something, can't recall.as cluse, which do correspond to NGC constellations, and therefore, impliess maps But it would all be quite manmade, and man inspired, and therefore, solvable by man or woman., if there is data, that is quantifiable and relational, and we are not required o take abstract and giant leaps of faith in the process.

If Spacebot were here, miss him already, (we had started somehing like that a year ago) using Hermitic symbols, perhaps you both could jump on that aspect because , in essence, your specific knowldge might be part of the puzzle solution. Two alchemists, would be better than one for sure here. And I also know that the ego of these people, is truly beyond measure, and they are certain we would not find their signature for a long long time. Knowing a little less about cgi, and more about people, I do know, that Programmers, as Isaac claimed he was , and of that generation, were notorious, for easter eggs, backdoors, and signatures would have left something like that in the LAP. He liked talking about stray bullets, perhaps you can find the magic one with his name on it. Hope you can give it a wack.
In the meantime, I will sit back and watch the D team, line up their next show and tell, April is almost here, and its getting late.

Cheers
Sys

[edit on 24-3-2009 by Sys_Config]

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

Hello all....Its been a while.

Regarding the hermetic stuff there SYS I know that I am still thinking about it...Something I ran accross in the process of searching.....A book (In case you have not come accross it) written by Fred Gettings called Dictionary_of_occult_hermetic_alchemical_sigils_symbols
Check page 42 and 43....Interesting stuff while the wait for the D-Team..

The Book

[edit on 24-3-2009 by CFandM]

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Thanx CF!! Great to see you and you keep that third eye going like doppler radar, nice find! i was just about to post some shts of paracelsus 1970s vantage point, its high elevation, but lots of tres grew around parts. 20 years I can imagine.The clearest view would be to see an object descend behind the hill. I have seen stellites, or stars move from stationary to do a right angle, then stay there. like it was a star all the time. I imagine they can do that. But never really gave it deep thought, its what it was..it was.
Great to cya back.
Very very interesting, And I will be spending some time on that too.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/88d9f01b4229.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4a926c0b16c8.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/08486216fc2d.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/587ff54296db.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/81fa32d9f1df.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Origin of the CARET glyphs

Hi Sys_Config,
I had no familiarity about the origin of the CARET glyphs in games or their commercializing.
I had some training in epigraphy and the decipherment of ancient scripts and suggest that the CARET glyphs do not resemble them. The CARET glyphs appear to be stylized or even phony, however that does not rule them out from being real. I refer to them as derivative symbols because they appear to be derived from a script set format that I remember seeing in the Hall of Records. The limited character set that I have seen in the photos on the web seems to be have specific purposes imprinted in the rings or circles of glyphs, possible connected with anti-gravity.
The CARET glyph set may have a similar appearance and characteristics to Sanskrit. Each glyph is able to have multiple meanings such as in Chinese or Japanese. The CARET glyph set may have evolved from gaming or visa versa or it may have another origin. If the CARET script was from ET origins then either it is the original or authentic ET script style or it is a derivative style that resembles the gaming character sets. The CARET glyph set may be one out of a multitude of glyph set variations used across the galaxy, much like the many variations of the alphabet here on Earth.
Using specific glyph sets in a component's packaging may not only identify that component, but it may give it the ability to perform a specific task such as transfer information or levitate.
In regard to constellations, our alphabet is based on stellar configurations as seen by ancient astronomers. One might expect that the CARET symbols are not based on any local view or earthy view of the constellations if these were ET in origin. The CARET symbols are more like crop circles because they have an underlying substrate of meaning within the geometry of their shape. Placing the CARET glyphs together in strings is more than making up words because it is like making alchemical symbols. The Stargate movie/show link is real; meaning that the rotating ring of symbols can effect change and possibly open portals or create localized alternate realities.
The Dictionary_of_occult_hermetic_alchemical_sigils_symbols referred to by CFandM has some great examples of ancient sigils and symbols, but they don't seem to look too much like the CARET symbol set. Thanks.
In the photo set provided by sys_config, the field photo with the arrow is a good example of the view these objects were seen from. After the sun sets over the hill as shown, objects traveling from the west would be seen as faint objects that are illuminated from the light reflected from the east bay hills, possibly augmented by light reflected off clouds. Don't bother looking for these things in a grove of trees because you need to see them coming. They may be coming in at a low altitude and that is why they became observable at such a high elevation in regard to the surrounding terrain.
Regards,
Paracelsus

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config
Thanx CF!! Great to see you and you keep that third eye going like doppler radar, nice find!

You are quite welcome Sys...Its great to be seen..

Yep I signed up at that site and downloaded that book amoung some other things that I found there (not related to that book thou)
Some good stuff to read....
Ahh yes doppler radar, I'll have to upgrade so one can go flying through my mind...Maybe write some scripts so others can use them to fly through my mind using google...

@paracelsus.......
DO you have a link for the script that you think looks like the LAP? I have looked before through that type of script but none look like the LAP....Aside from this the link that I posted that was the closest thing that I have found..Most of the glyphs can be found there including the candlestick.....I also have other reasons for looking at that aspect of the LAP...Don't forget that the LAP worked like "Magic".....Is this a clue to the true aspect of the LAP or just a hint of where the creator/artist got the inspiration to modify glyphs from..

[edit on 25-3-2009 by CFandM]

[edit on 25-3-2009 by CFandM]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by paracelsus

I see you've joined ATS only a few days ago. Welcome!

Might I suggest that you use the ATS search function at the top of the page? The CARET glyphs have been researched exhaustively already over the last couple of years here at ATS and elsewhere. For example, a search on "CARET glyphs", "Drone symbols" or similar will yield dozens if not hundreds of posts in several threads that have explored this specific sub-topic to the Drone enigma ad nausea.

Just thought you might want to review what has already been researched and presented here before you start re-treading the same paths others may have already traveled.

On that sentiment, we'd encourage you to keep up the good work. Perhaps you'll see, after researching some of the work others have done before you, that there are indeed angles to pursue, ideas to to share that have not yet been considered. By all means - let us know your thoughts and share any insights you may discover!

Sys, Klat, Sidd, and many, many others have done a tremendous amount of due diligence and given us all a regular helping of food-for-thought. Take advantage of the groundwork they've laid. Use the existing research to further your own.

We look forward to your posts! A day of reckoning is upon us all - soon we will be enlightened by the truth. Until that time, the investigations march on...

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
In the referencing of the alchemy/hermetics book the point was made that the position as well as form of the symbols in some cases meant nothing, as several systems were at play over all those years. The symbols were sometimes intertwined with not only elements of the periodic table but no less than astrological symbols, and as those described not only element, but an attribute, and or a process, these in turn would be affected by adjacent symbols incorporating the same variability. Its just alike in complication as the LAP in that sense.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/447e0728ee1a.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c7fc6e9fe992.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e3952058fa30.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/19858ccf608f.jpg[/atsimg]
Thus you hear in astrology, oh I am a capricorn, and my house is in leo, my magic birth stone Garnet, Leo a contradictory attribute or sign incompatible with capricorn, and then ascendants or descendants, moons, cusps, and on and on. Mix that variability with an element like sodium, na or lithium, li or whatever that can can bond with a multitude of other things, then the permutations become incredible. Lets not leave out meditation and intent, the powering up or activating fields, for the personalized sigis as well, spells are passe' now.
while Drt is llooking for Rosetta stone, its really no less, imo, than the ever elusive "philosophers stone", as I see it..they once hoped that they can turn lead into gold. or immortality or whatever. In terms of clues even that "stray bullet" joke Isaac made could have been a reference to Lead, (Pb), The lap showed the lithium atom and H hydrogen. Other people mentioned gold (Au) all suttle and maybe deliberate pointers to alchemys table as well as the conventional periodic table.in our "science",
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/447e0728ee1a.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c7fc6e9fe992.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e3952058fa30.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/19858ccf608f.jpg[/atsimg]
If intent was an Arg, I think they made it a tad too complex. It will take an act of congress though to remove from my targeting system the suspects I have already ,imo, patently responsible for this.
I hope Paracelsus can work these remaining details out, it is no less a decryption effort.. it would be interesting to see the results, if a shorcut thru the maze is found. Someone like that with experience in that field and not into hoaxing, (that only serves stigmatizing), but the love of that field can do it. In a philosophical sense Neil Bohr was able to extract useful concepts into quantum physics. So its not true Alchemists I hold in disdain, but the weened on warcraft and elderscrolls types, that have no knowledge of any classical science, except Heros, dungeons and dragons, and Buffy the vampire. Who learned about gravity, by watching startrek, and BSG.

[edit on 26-3-2009 by Sys_Config]

[edit on 26-3-2009 by Sys_Config]

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by paracelsus

Huh. Huh huh. Huh. Page 420! Huh huh.

I know you have gotten the memo by now. It's over, Dude. "Isaac" has pulled the plug and everything. Get over it.

top topics

<< 417  418  419    421  422  423 >>

join