It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 400
<< 397  398  399    401  402  403 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Hi dargart hey Double!, Miss ya man..!
I agree he may have a cause, however In law there is the concept of mitigated damages, as a defense..and it would seem Isaac his heirs and assigns have been negligent in failing to exercise due diligence in seeking to protect his interest, and or give warning other than that caveat , when any reasionable person could put copyright or applied for on the documents.especially since both caret sites are up and renewed actually, and he could have easily given notice to desist to anyone using the material. Even commonlaw rule is possession is 9/10ths the law.
until te rightful owner appears.
Just as you construed this as a bait trap, I agree, a jury can see that too..it can be argued and it would certainly void any possibility of a punitive award..that is
If this person Isaac even had the deep pockets to afford an attorney, he would most likely fail.(ironically, Isaac has one right there,,Todd Schwartz, who said he was looking out for issacs interest if I recall..but never said he met Isaac)
hahahaha..delicious isn't it? that really accentuates the negligence part.
even with a pro bono he could not go up against Dell/AW and Warners..just by looking at past litigation involving trademarks and domain dsiputes..
They are quite nasty and persistent.
I agree the use of the designs by both looks like a heist..slight modifications, but its clearly visible,
but isaac may have as well abandoned it to the elements, a doctrine used in other legal cases..
IMO he would be literally pissimg up a rope.

More likely, IF he was not a part of this cabal, he may already parlayed the designs earlier to AW, based on their production of those lappies...Whicj arrived late in november, only because of severe lags in supply line from the ODM, original design manufavture in China/Taiwan, and restocking laps to change the video cards that plagued HP and MAC..faulty cards.
I see no problem with with warners buying the Isaac script early then taking to AW, the same way they do most of their action movies, countless examples are there.
even more likely,Isaac then as a character is just part of the viral or a fiction. LMH and C2c..at best , The conduits and pawns for release, at worst knowing participants..
They all share one common and glaring trait.
Silence.
Dell who owns AW wholly, not partially, routinely has designs on their laps, and makes much ado about their designs, and names every one, the very artists they commison to do them..Yet here, total silence, as if they had no relation..like the proverbial red headed stepchild..
www.dell.com...
Silence
It speaks volumes and condemns them.
LMH, UC, champions of the airwaves..defiant voices against the mainstream, were supposed to stand for something here ,but did not.
I know I may be out of order saying these spiteful things..I feel I can relate to attorneys in a very real way as here:.

I may be out of order, those few who have stayed with this so long , also out of order, but we will get justice.

[edit on 17-12-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Droppin a hung post down for the good of the order.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 04:49 AM
link   

natalie chaidez: the “x” factor
(...)
My latest SCC episode, Earthlings Welcome Here, is an homage to one of the writers’ room’s all-time favorite shows. I’m not claiming it’s as good as Chris Carter and co’s best eps, and no Duchnovy of course (sigh…), but it’s our humble peek into UFO sub-culture, and its surprising intersection with Killer Robots From the Future.
I began the process of writing the script, as I often do, by doing some real life research. Wanting to know more about “Experiencers,” as those who have encountered E.T.’s call themselves, I attended a meeting of a group known as M.U.F.O.N. It was at this meeting, held in the sanctuary of a church in Studio City, CA that I learned about the process of hypno-therapy to recall lost or repressed memories. It was a fascinating event, and I incorporated my findings into the show.
I’m sure many of you will be wondering exactly what Sarah finds at the end of her quest for the three-dots. That answer — at least part of it -– will be revealed by the end of Earthlings. How are aliens and Terminators connected? Tune in tonight (and on Fridays at 8PM starting February in 2009).
The Truth is… well, you know the rest…

December 15, 2008 – 12:31 pm
www.fox.com...

SpoilerTV had some scriptpages online on October 8. These were just for casting and are not identical to the final script:

spoilertv.blogspot.com...

Here the makers talk a little about this episode:

spoilertv.blogspot.com...

I read a little through the comments on that fox-site. Those people were writing life while watching the episode. None of them even recognized the connection to Isaac and the drones.

Probably they hope, that we will do the marketing now, so that everybody watches, when the series continues in February.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Thanx Sidd,,
I think we already are..hehehe
for them and T4 in May..
I was reviewing Stars report..and she says Whitley approached her, she did her investigation and used her experts who told her the pix were manipulated, and even the pipeline pigs were confirmed by oil people in the business. Whitley knew then fake, yet says on podcasts that he and Linda had done anlaysis that could be done, and said real.
Now mind you he has warners resources , he could call an ask a favor even..but no..he did not do that , and he obviously ignored Stars Findings, which were very clear and never mentioned her. This defies common sense to me.
If there was a warners connection, who's interest would be best served for him to continue to the fiction and say they are real? it can't possibly be his own or even Linda..

www.starfiretor.com...

[edit on 17-12-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
That's interesting stuff about Starfire Tor. I had somehow missed her analysis. The Striebers seemed to be pretty close friends with Starfire and her associates there for a while, and then she seemed to disappear from unknowncountry.com and its email news. I am not sure of the timing, but I think I'll do some digging. That digging will not be any easier for the fact that I quit subscribing to Strieber's site as well as Earthfiles long ago. Don't even go to either place any more except to check up on them occasionally. Anyway, where were the references to their buddy's analysis when the drone story was hot? Did the Striebers dump Starfire when she did not buy the nonsense, or did she get enough of them? Hmmm. Strieber's behavior in this episode seems to be inconsistent with his usual pattern, in several ways. He has never been known to be a dogmatic believer in any one theory or case, for example. He was presumably in negotiations with major studios at the time. Was he reminded of which side o' the bread gots the butter on it?

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Great analogy Double,
when I first ran across Star I Unfortunately failed to dig in further on her research, Jeddyhi stumbled on her the other day, and I went back , to see the full report Jedd was talking about, it really is quite well put together, and shows how even handed and insightful she was. I recommend everyone visit and read the rest of her materials, its quite nice and intriguing. I did not know of her presence on Whitleys earlier, but yes , imo that would explain that, much I think in the same way Tom Vance disappeared from the debate after discovering and showing the DRT where the real locations were. Both cases involve not hurting a friend, to their credit. Star here let the truth Stand, unlike Tom sadly, , who never came back, despite appeals.to finish it, It takes an extremely special person to do that.
Whitley, with his contract obligation and Warner affiliations from years, imo, chose his friends too, and they are buttering his toast on both sides.
We know already about Linda , without c2c and UC giving her play, she would really be invisible. thats why no pix, and she went back to crop circles and perpetual spinning rocks
All our suspects, including Alienware, overlap with Warners interests at some point, even without SCC Terminator.
Noory'sappearance , interviewing our Icons, Whitley and Linda, on sci fi, reminded me of the Roswell movie, where the Rancher gets a mib visit, and the next day is seen driving off in a brand new pickup.

This has probably been going on for quite some time inour community, with a few of these UFOs which imo are just HO's ,( Hoax Objects)
and here, we are close to its nest. I recall that Ponze scheme Gorgo mentioned about Madoff and the Obama prophecy,
"The chickens have have come home to roost"

As more people see how this greasing of the palms works, the more of a critical eye they will give to an event, and its promoters.
I hope thats the new consciousness awakening we get by 2012.

[edit on 18-12-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Hey all, you might want to check this out about the Drones and Fox Network. /4rzy85.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config
[snip]
I see no problem with with warners buying the Isaac script early then taking to AW, the same way they do most of their action movies, countless examples are there.
even more likely,Isaac then as a character is just part of the viral or a fiction. LMH and C2c..at best , The conduits and pawns for release, at worst knowing participants..
They all share one common and glaring trait.
Silence.
Dell who owns AW wholly, not partially, routinely has designs on their laps, and makes much ado about their designs, and names every one, the very artists they commison to do them..Yet here, total silence, as if they had no relation..like the proverbial red headed stepchild..
www.dell.com...
Silence
It speaks volumes and condemns them.
LMH, UC, champions of the airwaves..defiant voices against the mainstream, were supposed to stand for something here ,but did not.
I know I may be out of order saying these spiteful things..I feel I can relate to attorneys in a very real way as here:.
[snip]
I may be out of order, those few who have stayed with this so long , also out of order, but we will get justice.

Sadly I fear that this is a lot closer to the truth.

Are you still sold on the Warner/AW possibility Sys?

Cheers & Happy holidays all…..

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to All ARC Members,

I just now happened to see the Starfire Tor report thanks to Sys's provided link then 'droned around' a bit and noticed that we ALL just noticed it within last day or so, right?

How could that be?

Well, since she is a 'time traveler' she could have written it in her present time (our future) then popped it back here to add it to her present website.

It's curious I never saw her site ever before and I do google this alternative reality new age stuff as well as drones all too much...where has she been hiding?

I agree with you Sys; this report is well put together. Wonder what Tomi thinks about it?

It appearance begs more questions than it answers, I fear.

As for watching the provided Sarah/Terminator link, it shows me that the episode depicts not at all an exact copy of the LAP/Drone meme; seems like it altered our familiar internet CGI cum PHOTO/LAP package just enough to steer clear of copyright violation. It’s not nearly an exact copy like Alienware has obviously done.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Interesting theory there, Klatu, about Starfire time traveling to the innernets of last year! I don't feel so bad about being ignorant of her interest in the topic now.

I had been to her site, but it must have been pre-drone. From what I could tell in my intermittent digging today, most of Starfire's presence on the Strieber site was in '06. She says in her report that Strieber asked for her opinion of the photos. Last summer, it dawned on me that Strieber had a very talented cgi artist working on his site, Dana Augustin, and he never mentioned asking him about the pictures. It is very difficult to imagine him not asking Augustin for his opinion. Now we learn that he did ask an associate who is not a cgi artist but is an able and intelligent investigator. Obviously, he did not like what he heard.

I wondered if maybe Fox simplified the Isaac art in order for it to work better on the small screen, but Klatu's thoughts are more likely, I think. Starfire seems to have decided in November '07 that the original art belonged to AW. She makes a persuasive argument, but of course we still don't have anything conclusive on that score.

One thing that seems clear after a year and a half is that this is not the work of the Usual Suspects. Some form of meme jamming was going on, and the perps made the smart choice to use internet media outlets that were more or less guaranteed to publish the pictures immediately and uncritically. Someone setting out to hoodwink reputable ufologists for the purpose of discrediting them would have been far more careful and patient, and would have avoided the quick and dirty approach of maximum exposure in the shortest time possible. That's Hollywood territory, for sure.

Good to see y'all still here. I missed you guys.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by klatunictobarata

Jeddyhi found the report and posted it on Ufocasebook. Sys_config posted that he was previously aware of the report but felt it was not important enough to share knowledge of its existence. I've searched for any reference to Starfire Tor and the drones here on ATS and there is none, not here or any other forum, so either Sys didn't know about and is just acting like he did, or he really did dismiss it as irrevelant. I find it hard to think Sys he would dismiss a report that Whitley Steiber orchestrated, especially when the report reached a hoax conclusion. So give credit where credit is due....Jeddyhi found the report that nobody was previously aware of. Good work Jedd, OM lost a good one!

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Fantastic thoughts KLat and Double and DR.Dil , I agree..I took screen shots of the report in case the sight goes down, though I doubt it, normally google shows up stuff on searches that tend to swamp other searches, lots of our post show up in the searches, the less discussion, the least its flagged, It very like was buried like in 2 3 4 5 6 pages.
Star looks the very much her own person, I immediately thought of Dr.Dill..her organizational skill and detail level, and directness..I would imagine whitley not enthused either.

Update Tonite..LMH and Georgie on c2c just talked about the Sarah Conners drone, and Linda said she had not seen the trailer..hahaha but she said she has a report she will be doing in a few months!
oh the suspense. Georgie then said "oh..its like they had been listening to their reports on c2c and copied it..
Why copy, they probably have the original..what .shmuks!

Dr.Dil to answer your question yes I believe, there was a breakdown in communication, and their timings got screwed up, especially Lindas..you have that on record,, Imo, they are in this thick as thieves. Star raised the question as we did how could then Isaac Caret still be in business unless they were the creators, perhaps of the script itself, used by AW and Warners..on a large commercial scale on pcs and film now.
I recall the Sin games was hosted by Todds webmaster..possibility they had a script as they were going under and needed capital..sold it..but it would have to have been to warners and AW..thats possible, but it does not remove our suspects...still same scenario.
Ahh I was remiss in remembering that city with that marketer in Boston that did the wierd devices, in a viral,. Turner bradcasting was behind that one.
I was musing on the 3 dots branding Sarahs neck..She knows she must find where they are at and destroy..and went to see AWs latest cgi number 5..they have, and I recall Klatu mentioning, evvolved ia tad more..into a more robotic les Isaac..style..and seemingly more T4 like..
The CGI here represents how the computers are born, so Sarah, imo, is looking for the nursery for the first Ts
Their node in the teleportation room just added looks lke this..

dots and laps
Not sure on this but looks like

the T-600 model for T4

Then again all these games look alike sometimes. But thought I would post it. A game fan might be able to telltell

just musing now..ok?

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Looks like you've covered it already, but here is a little blurb about the drones on The Sarah Conner Chronicles
khyron.net...

Sorry, that's all I've got!

Hi SysConfig!

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Heyyyy Tadarida Ahh great to see you, this is getting like the old days again..

Thanx for the link!
I wrote to Starfire sharing what little I had, and letting her know the work is appreciated, and with what we have already, quite timely.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Correction on one of the pix posted , the guy with the dots on shirt is from the game Bionic commander.. I caught it in a magazine I purchased . So please disregard any connection on that one to T4. Klatu the movie was The Day The Earth Stood Still was quite nice. But left out a few things, one being the cure for cancer device that klatu had in the original move that was destroyed.
On the rest of that C2C with Linda last night, it was par for the course, and she seems to try to be building some case as to how she may have been duped here in the drones.. by alluding to cia involvement with movies going back to Saucers in early 50's..I think she forgets that the Korean war was on,, Ruskie sympathizers were everywhere, there was that whole hydrogen bombe thing, and most movies they have consultants on board to help give the moviees a real feel even back then. She would call it infiltration I guess.Just like George used her and Whitley on that disingenuous Sci-Fiseries of his, to give it even a more BS ambience. Whats the big deal.

Perusing thru the file system of m15x , a most excellent Laptop I might add, though it takes getting used to the lighting options, as well as vista,
I located the Stardock design which Stardock referred me back to Alienware for.
It was for good reason they did as the own the copyright.
displayed on the properties check.

Note the creation date of August 10, 2007..which means this final product was in the works shortly before that I am sure. But lets be generous,
I cannot sya exactly, but even if they did it the same day, that narrows the window considerably from when we first saw it in November..
about 45 days from June 26, 2007.

[edit on 19-12-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

Wow did Alienware steal Skynet's Time-Space Displacement Unit? (or did Skynet steal it from Montauk?)

Maybe all of this ties into some kind of marketing for Alienware, the Sarah Connor Chronicles, Terminator: Salvation, and the Terminator game coming out this summer?

or its really a cover up for killer robot drones from the post Singularity future/parallel universe?

Maybe the Greys are replicant bioroids too!

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

Why go there Mike, its a little early for desert...just start with the caterer who set the tableware and placemats on the table. Surely they can tell you who the cook and his references are, being the good and experienced caterers they are, they have his references, his ips, and even samples of his work, they have not released..
The end could be a chef's surprise!
Bon apetite!

Just an afterthought
en.wikipedia.org...

Filming
The pilot episode was primarily filmed in Albuquerque, New Mexico. The principal photography started on January 24, 2007 and took approximately one month to complete.[33][24] Subsequent episodes in the series were filmed in the backlot of Warner Brothers Studios in Burbank, California, on a set previously used by Gilmore Girls to depict their fictional town, Stars Hollow.[34]

I am curious about the town and backlot.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Hey Sys,

I saw The Day The Earth Stood Still yesterday myself, with my girlfriend and her friend. We liked it. I imagine all the bad reviews have come from the fact that several things differed from the original, but that happens in any remake. In addition, the way they ended it with forcing humans to change their ways: humans never want to be told what they are doing is wrong.

But I really liked it. In many ways, it ties into the books I am reading now, The Ringing Cedars series, which are amazing books and I think everyone should read them. They have changed my life. I'm waiting for book 3 out of 9 to arrive.

On topic, good investigation work and commitment... quite a bit of money to spend to satisfy your curiosity. Hope you got it for a good price!

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Hi Pj yeah it was a good flick, I was not disappointed. I thought the part where Klatu sees the woman hug the child at the end and that he would not be left alone, was great . He new humans would beg for their life, considering it a natural organism response. But he had not seen this part, its like you could see him come to realization.
understand right then what his chinese counterpart was trying to explain but could not put in words.
That precipice and what we choose, truly makes us a remarkable and salvageable species in the end. Plus they got sample of everything they needed anyway.

That lady playing the Presidents rep, really played convincingly too.

Yeah I got a good deal on Ebay, Under 1k barely.
Your right PJ, but I have a small Consolation though, At least I have something to show for it as opposed to those DRT guys spending thousands of dollars looking for a telephone pole that ranaway with a light fixture., that may be on a Warners back lot in Burbank.or even new mexico. Its a keystone comedy in some ways with Mutt and Jeff doing the sleuthing, right in their own neighborhood. What a gig.!
The only thing about the LAP (mine hahaha)it looks like it screams, treat me very very gently...
The vid card does get warm, so I will have to replace that or get a bottom chiller.
Still reading files too.
Merry Christmas bro
Good to see ya back!

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Happy holidays to you too! Seriously though, check out these books Sys. They will change your life in ways you may or may not have ever thought about. They awaken a dormant part inside of you that you always knew existed, but never could touch because of how we are raised and brought into a technocratic society as slaves.

www.ringingcedars.com

new topics

top topics

<< 397  398  399    401  402  403 >>

join