It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 418
<< 415  416  417    419  420  421 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Siddharta

Amazing ARC members!

Those micro - drones were in America too, supposedly in NYC:

Micro - Drones in America

But wait, the "team" discovered the actual house location here:

Location Map

...and it didn't take a year and a half to find either!

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Edit to remove double post

[edit on 4-3-2009 by klatunictobarata]

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Limnk wouldnt work said forbidden but I read rest and retrieved.
Hehehe Kewl ,I saw that movie Klatu, but gee..thats interesting, those curtains, I have a set looks just like that with almost lap vectors in em.hmm I better take them down, they give me the heebee geebees.

[edit on 4-3-2009 by Sys_Config]

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by freelance_zenarchist

Great find Sidd! I'll start working on a thread about possible propulsion systems for the little ufo's.

I've had a blast reading your posts and everyone else's in the ARC, I look forward to another wonderful 2 years of working with you all.

Great idea for that thread, Freelance! We need to be sure to use lots of high tech sounding terms like "nanoplasma vortices" and "composite matrix interleaving" if we hope to impress the folks on the Innernets. We can spend several months on the cloaking system alone! Yeah, I think it's gonna be a grand couple of years. Maybe we can find us an orange carp to start up our own forum once we get some momentum.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
composite matrix interleaving dang, that is good, you can have an interlaced and nonn interlaced version, Jeez this is taking off Double! I thought the bees would be good just to get folks get some fresh air and smell the flowers. But we can add a GPS stash component and leave items in our own neighboorhood. Like the Library, or local police station, maybe they can pick up a real book while they are searching, just like in Lost, which Joshs writer also worked on, and Zoic too..hey we can do it too.or at least get arrested, and elevate the consciousness 2 fold that way.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

Cool. I think this bee idea is our best shot at getting a real specimen to have analyzed. We could then send it off to the air force or a major university, and wait 30 years for the lab results. We could keep things going for a long, long time simply by telling our critics, "Just be patient, will ya?"

This whole thing brings new possibilities in terms of "hybrids" too!

Darn, too bad Hitchcock is not around to make the movie, "Bees." Nothing like a major motion picture to give our little project some visibility.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Hi,

Not sure whether this has been referred to here but there is an interesting picture of a UFO supposedly taken in Georgia on the UFO Casebook site here

You have to scroll down to the Georgia one.

Further clever comments not required, most long timers know my views, just putting it here for reference.

Regards

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Double_Nought_Spy
reply to post by Sys_Config

Cool. I think this bee idea is our best shot at getting a real specimen to have analyzed. We could then send it off to the air force or a major university, and wait 30 years for the lab results. We could keep things going for a long, long time simply by telling our critics, "Just be patient, will ya?"

This whole thing brings new possibilities in terms of "hybrids" too!

Darn, too bad Hitchcock is not around to make the movie, "Bees." Nothing like a major motion picture to give our little project some visibility.

Well, fellas... Some of you may remember from what, almost TWO YEARS AGO a fun little ATS Short Story Contest I entered in which the drones and the bees were, um, "related". if you have a little time, grab a glass of whatever and check out The Life Catalyst.

Been following along, mostly chuckling now and then, but when you guys segued into this bee thing I could contain myself no longer, and deja vu set in.

Anyway - fun stuff. Didn't win much in the contest, other than plenty of attaboys. Seems not enough viewers on the "other side" were familiar with the drone saga (or was it fiasco?) to find common ground.

Carry on...

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   
One thing will be remembered for certain Outrageo
The fact is..

We got The DRT and Pis and Linda Fakin it!

Sursum Corda:
Lift up your hearts!!
What higher religion can we serve to than to Serve the truth , as we have done, and continue serving and practicing and setting examples wherever we go
Thats why, With all the razzle dazzle, and corporate monies, and supporting blogs, and drone academies, radio and tv, newspapers..lying , and stonewalling..

they never stood a chance.
Hallelujah!

Sys_config
Chairman
Armchair Researchers Committee

[edit on 6-3-2009 by Sys_Config]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config

Sys_config
Chairman

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrDil

Originally posted by Sys_Config

Sys_config
Chairman

Say... Ah say! We got's ta have some music to accompany them girls. Oh, that's Foghorn. And this is ATS. Ah well, enjoy.

[edit on 3/6/09 by Double_Nought_Spy]

[edit on 3/6/09 by Double_Nought_Spy]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Let's see that Isaac Illudiom Pew36 Explosive Space Modulator withstand that applause.

[edit on 6-3-2009 by Katterfelto]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Gee Double , DrDil, that was awsome music, I think we all here are in the wrong racket.
They should let us do the Terminator series, with what we know about the outside, Imagine what you can do to spice it up.these hoax writers are obviously spending too much time in UFO forums looking for ideas, as well as planting them. Their harvest reflects that.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Hmmm. Awfully quiet over there. That usually means they are working on a fresh batch of BS. I see Tomi is building a new Trojan horse. That's always fun to watch. Probably going to try to "solve" the drone mystery with more lies. It's not hard to "solve" a riddle if you are the author, like finding a certain utlity pole is easy if you are the photographer. Of course it helps if the pole is down the street from your house. They are desperate to be seen as "right." Sad, really. Maybe we should just let them pretend to "win" this time, and maybe then they'd get a life.

On second thought, no. If they thought they had won a round they would be even more insufferable.

[edit on 3/7/09 by Double_Nought_Spy]

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
The only "exit" as I see it would be either bringing a live drone in a cage at a press conference, or a definitive tie in to a "disinfo" campaign, which is always the buzzword circulated inside the consprancy rank and file, especially when things go awry. In this case all the arrows pointed to them actually, and if somehow they can plant a pole in one of our backyards, or some report coming from one of us, as "planted"lets say, then the claim of disinfo can be brung up and somehow and some heat taken off them for the moment, sufficient to say their failure was a deliberate result of our "messing up" "their" investigation..After all, ATS is such a "den" of CIA operatives and skeptics, based on their past commentaries, it wouldn't be too hard a sell, especially to those that hung in there with them. It would be easy to do, as they know our IPs and emails. Why not pick one of the roots of their problems, 1111? That would be ideal. or myself..(just flattering myself folx) Desperate times sometimes call for desperate measures
But such a proposition is admittedly, outlandish, I must admit, as its like mixing apples and orange juice, and it will take a lot more to move that compass needle from where its pointing true North at the moment.
They will have better luck tying their failure and conflicts, to the Cuban Missle Crisis, or the JFK assasination, the bee disappearance, Big foot, or sightings of Elvis. Plenty of "intrigue" still left there.

I'm still waiting on Lindas disinfo proposition she said she was going to do on the drones 2-3 months ago.

[edit on 7-3-2009 by Sys_Config]

[edit on 7-3-2009 by Sys_Config]

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Double_Nought_Spy
Say... Ah say! We got's ta have some music to accompany them girls.

There is no pain you are receding
A distant ship, smoke on the horizon.
You are only coming through in waves.
Your lips move but I can't hear what you're saying.
When I was a child
I caught a fleeting glimpse
Out of the corner of my eye.
I turned to look but it was gone
I cannot put my finger on it now
The child is grown,
The dream is gone.
I have become comfortably numb.

Just about sums up my feelings on the Drone debacle.....

Cheers.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Cool Dil,

I feel, I should quit here.

Cheers!

Sidd

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta
Cool Dil,
I feel, I should quit here.
Cheers!
Sidd

The dragon is slain, only little lizards and frogs are left..Not a good quest for Knights of the ARC.

This one for you Sid

The Happy Wanderer

I love to go a-wandering,
Along the mountain track,
And as I go, I love to sing,
My knapsack on my back.
Chorus:
Val-deri,Val-dera,
Val-deri,
Val-dera-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha
Val-deri,Val-dera.
My knapsack on my back.

I love to wander by the stream
That dances in the sun,
So joyously it calls to me,
"Come! Join my happy song!"

I wave my hat to all I meet,
And they wave back to me,
And blackbirds call so loud and sweet
From ev'ry green wood tree.

High overhead, the skylarks wing,
They never rest at home
But just like me, they love to sing,
As o'er the world we roam.

Oh, may I go a-wandering
Until the day I die!
Oh, may I always laugh and sing,
Beneath God's clear blue sky!

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Hey Sidd,

Just found the real inspiration for the dragonfly drones also by an unknown author:

"Baby Bumblebee"
- Written By: Unknown,
Copyright: Unknown

♫ I'm bringing home a baby bumblebee,

Won't my mommy be so proud of me,

(Cup hands together as if holding bee)

♫ I'm bringing home a baby bumblebee,

Ouch! It stung me!

(Shake hands as if just stung)

♫ I'm squishing up the baby bumblebee,

('Squish' bee between palms of hands)

♫ I'm squishing up a baby bumblebee,

Ooh! It's yucky!

(Open up hands to look at 'mess')

♫ I'm wiping off the baby bumblebee,

(Wipe hands off on shirt)

♫ I'm wiping off the baby bumblebee,

Now my mommy won't be mad at me!

(Hold hands up to show they are clean)

Never give up Sidd; never surrender!

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Thats one of the songs the kids sing to me at the schools. Its not surrender good friend, I think Siddharta and Dil are more than right now then ever Klatu .. There is ample on the record to show not only hoax but who were behind it. The only thing DRT can do is continue it to deflect attention from the culprits, amusing in itself and Whoever does not read the work here and at ufo-blog.com and at least the analyst summaries at OM take a chance being flim flammed.
So its best to quit or we wind up burying good work with our own posts and feeding the trolls instead. Plus, the thrill for me too is gone Klatu, and so many things that are real to take care of do need taking care of.
There is a new wave of hoaxes in the making that will certainly require our attention. But that would be another story and another time.

[edit on 8-3-2009 by Sys_Config]

top topics

<< 415  416  417    419  420  421 >>

join