It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

mind control, human evolution & the butterfly dunes

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: bitsforbytes

yeah, that's cool

highly recommended - 9/10 tinfoil hats (not for beginners)
i'd seen about half of these presentations (thanks for bringing this compilation to our attention)
there is the groundwork to do some 'harry potter' analysis also; how many harry-prototypes can you spot in the video?

i sat & watched this with my other half just now. she's not entirely oblivious to this stuff but would certainly understand more if she didn't wander off to have cigarettes & feed treats to her dog during crucial parts /eyeroll

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I will have to come back to this in the morning because i need sleep but thanks for pointing this out!!! its everywhere hey.. I was even watching the lego movie with my kids the other day and it was jam packed with illuminati symbolisim as the movie progressed even the story line had illuminati written all over it all you need to do is google the lego movie illuminati which i swiftly did after watching it and it brings up everything i see the symbolisim everywhere its really unsettling .

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Shana91aus

greetings fellow pink-name person
(..or should that be "G'day"?)
the video store in my area will have the lego movie in the next few days & i'll get around to seeing what all the fuss is about.

..but you're right though

one can hardly take a walk down the street without seeing their fingerprints on everything

edit on 30-6-2014 by UNIT76 because: bbcode

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: UNIT76

Harry prototypes? Which video?

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   
harry prototypes
try trolling around the web to locate a lengthy article on "harry potter illuminati blah blah" (it might be godlikeforums, prisonplanet or some equally horrendous website- and good luck, i went searching for it a few months back while building another topic here, someone brought it up and i would've liked very much to link the harry potter material) uhh.. anyway.. i assure you, it's out there somewhere & has most of the info you're probably looking for.. in the meantime, draw glasses & a lightning-bolt on Marty McFly & Buckaroo Banzai's head(s).. there's possibly some hogwarts related bric-a-brac in another topic i made here (basically it's all just the same story being told.. try looking also for a very short article titled "harry potter is star wars", possibly hosted at some 'treebeard' website, iirc?)

a reply to: invertedpyramid and/or anyone else who might be reading this stuff

i finally got around to watching that hammerhouse offering a few days ago..
holy crap on a stick.. where to begin with this ..how about the beginning?

well.. i think that member is somewhere off in the distance having a good old laugh by now..

the hammerhouse presentation is another one of these COMPLETELY encoded works, ladies & jellyspoons..

the movie begins with the same exact symbolism expressed through the hobbit (focused on the small light source)

the very next action that follows encodes another bible story (like the hobbit and dune movie amongst others are doing) the hand that 'touches' the light is a rendition of the woman taking the fruit (your eyes will be opened and you will be as gods)
if that's too much to swallow, the very next seqeunce of actions ought to be retch-worthy
the very next actions encode the act of passing it along to the man (i like the 4th pic in this series of images from the movie here, echoes of 'and they knew that they were nekkid')

if that doesn't float your boat, the next sequence of events is

the woman entering darkness and accessing a light, descending a spiral staircase (complete with triptych reference) stopping to notice that thermostat before continuing to...

...enter that multi-doored hallway we're familiar with (2nd image in series)
she is "initiated" (and then goes on to 'discover the problem') she's also constantly associated with water in the movie [some other notes are highlighted in these images, but i just want to ramble about this intro-sequence a bit]
the 'problem' for the "family unit" in the movie was, they woke up one day & discovered there was some strange impregnable wall around them- the whole opening premise is about the person who 'wakes up' and discovers the wall that has been built around them in the 'real world' but i'm getting ahead of myself again..

upon "discovering" the "wall built around them" (the rest of her family unit) she informs the (still sleeping) husband

^the husband is then also "initiated" *under the arch* (note also how he 'rubs the sleep from his eyes' while he's positioned under the arch)
as the movie continues (when she calls for her husband and he gets up/is 'beginning to be initiated') the woman is standing directly between a type of arcuated lintel (image #3 in series below) where she's also associated with the symbol of a 'cross' (too small to see in these pics)

she rushes to meet him at that thermostat (bottom of spiral stair) takes him past that clock and into the room where she stood in front of the pseudo-arch (her the kitchen) ..she then 'shows him the wall'
they both leave to search the house further,

first they assemble together in front of another psuedo-arch (top middle image) the movie then foreshadows several scenery objects while the man enters the living room where there is another triptych (the painting) and a peculiar object on the table (the man often sits in front of that object while he's racking his brain trying to figure things out, but this isn't about the whole movie, just the intro)

^the guy then goes on to find 'the wall' indeed hedges him & his whole family inside their little home, at one point here, the guy is also associated with the symbol of the 'cross'..

they sit down to wring their heads out & the story unfolds..

i don't want to give anything away just yet, for a movie-thing that was made in 1984 i was surprised to pick up on some of the discourse it carried.. this is one of those things that has to be seen to be understood..

at the end of the movie a small piece of text is displayed "this movie is true, it has simply been told ahead of its time"

..anyway, dear reader-bot, did i mention this movie-thing is worth checking out? the curve-ball with 'the symbol' was worth admission price alone

there's some really, really, really fascinating things in that movie-thing..

full of lots of little "rabbit holes" to explore

I found it and it blew my mind watching it again!

i know what you mean now

thanks for bring this to our attention.. this is some bizarre # right here
a big red flag

edit on 4-7-2014 by UNIT76 because: added pic that i seemed to have forgotten... /looks suspiciously at the cat

edit on 4-7-2014 by UNIT76 because: that's it, fork time, i'm done for now...

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Paul wasnt the ulrimate being

Duncan was

Forget the movies

Read

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   

The fremman are not Israelites

The jewish faith is still alive in the dune mythos

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
melchizidunc'..?
i never understood drive-by posters..
/shrugs

..thanks for "contributing"

The fremman are not Israelites

for a bunch of wandering desert people on an alien planet, supposedly awaiting their messiah, they're close enough..

The jewish faith is still alive in the dune mythos

..i gathered that? (see above)
there's also the message received by the atreides upon landing in arrakis
"a column of smoke by day, a pillar of fire by night..."
and guerney quoting from the book of habakkuk (1:9 i think?)
"They shall come all for violence: their faces shall sup up as the east wind, and they shall gather the captivity as the sand"
he also paraphrased something from the book of job (24:5)
"Behold, as wild asses in the desert, go they forth to their work"

i don't have the time to wade through 2 or 3 *thick* books just now..
edit on 5-7-2014 by UNIT76 because: too busy chewin' on a gom jabbar to talk to your old pal snuffy, eh?

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   

The fremmen dont wander the dessert they live in seiches

The jewish people are still jewish in dune

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Another_Nut

The fremmen dont wander the dessert they live in seiches

that's right, the buffet-table wasn't big enough for that

i'm not a fancy big-city lawyer, but they probably would've all died of sunstroke & worm bites if they didn't build some kinda houses at some point, don't ya think? (..like those wandering dwarves in the hobbit)

were you the one who "owns the two story arcs?" ...where's your Dune topic?

feel free to "contribute" here (...or not?)
..i've got places to go and dwarves to troll

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Ahh auto correct....

Anyways

No they wouldnt have died. Thats what a stil suit is for.

And I reitterate again . Jews are jews in the dune mythos

They are never fremmen

Jewish culture in dune is underground. They are still jewish

Why would yiu have both jews and fremmen if one is supposed to represent the other?

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Well I was hoping t ok talk about hiberts last book and his introduction of jews and their hustory as the only surviving religion from prespace travel earth

Or how fremen are really islamic ?

Or how his ultimate being is a blend of man and machine ?

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   

i didn't read the books (mentioned that on page 1) they are probably way better for extracting info here, but i was just interested in how the (dune & hobbit) movies were picking up on specific themes.. there's a lot more to be said of all that stuff, the scorpion carrying her children on her back and so on..

(i) didn't see many civvies in the smithee version, in the studio canal version, there were more "civilians" (you know what i mean) we saw them chanting 'mahdi' when paul & his father were travelling past, i always associated that term with muslims rather than jews but thought better of mentioning it back there? /shrugs ..it's basically a series of dots i'm just placing together here for others to peruse, thanks for chiming in, anything about that populace would be handy here?

i also saw two layers of the smithee version, one is more down to earth (excuse the pun) with the emperor likened to the vatican, the atriedes as the anglo-saxon conglomergate, harkonnen as a 'type' of despotic collective (russia, communism, for lack of a better term) the ordos i kinda saw as the james bond equivalent of spectre (the military industrial complex, they seemed hand-in-hand w/ the emperor in the smithee version) the other layer, i saw as the whole "elohim" thing.. with a ruling elite coming to govern a little backward planet that just happened to have a desirable resource (planet earth again)

in both versions i didn't really see paul as a trans-humanist (blend of man & machine)
stop by some time again?
/leaves a plate of spice cookies

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Qick over view

Prespaceflight
Spaceflight
creation of overmind (a.I.)
Jihad againts "tthinking machines"
Reign of houses
breeding program fails with paul
leto II (pauls son) embarks on the golden path fusing with the worms becoming the tyrant emperor and reigning 3500 years

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 07:15 AM
link   

thanks, i thought about that little list there for a few days ...without having read the books can only surmise it's the same story being told everywhere else (..more or less)

i think pre-spaceflight & post-spaceflight are a nice way of encapsulating "history"..(lots of "movies" do this, we're familiar with it)

the smithee movie presented the AI, thinking machines & revolution in a brief comic-book format..
i always inferred that to be loosely based on the whole war in heaven thing, prometheus taking fire from the gods, things like that (lots of movies do this, there is usually a gathering of the mob, overthrow of the establishment & a new order in all of these which often repeats the cycle.. we're familiar with all that too)

with the reign of houses & breeding program there are many correlations to our own history again.. (divine right to rule, bloodlines ..political cuckoos in nests, celebrity family franchises, banking & scientific dynasties.. all of this and more is for the most part "tinfoil-hat wearer stuff" but commonplace in movies, stories, theatre)

the infusing with the worms incorporates the same symbology (and transition) we're also familiar with back in our 'real world' here (the supposed ultimate expression of all the occult teachings; that a man can become a god ..the further we went along the list, the more obscure the story became, but always something to link it back to the real world)

fascinating

the topic was (supposed to be) about mind control, human evolution, references to the movie dune & "butterfly" symbolism.. (and "the real world") ..i think it's shaping up nicely & has a good skeleton these days..
edit on 14-7-2014 by UNIT76 because: ..had the sardukaur troops come over to make some text *bold* for emphasis

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   

i also saw two layers of the smithee version, one is more down to earth (excuse the pun) with the emperor likened to the vatican *snip*

while going over some material from empires in ancient afghanistan (circa 300 BC, Alexander the great, etc) the "Dune" mythos again presented itself (restructuring of empire & religious programming)

there were also some interesting threads to follow about the patterns in those rugs they weave (excuse the pun)
this "land of a thousand cities" was known as baatram (sic?)
..assuming there is someone out there following all this "stuff"

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   
(apparently people are reading this...)
there's a huge backlog of info still waiting to be pooped out but where's the fun in that? with the right lighting we can spin this out over 12 seasons & market a line of action figures

sometimes i forget to leave relevant links, coconut biscuits or even just make sense
in regards to that breeding program being referred to here, there & elsewhere..
here's a curious little 4+ hour "research" rant by a fellow tinfoil hat wearer
direct link (mp3 download)
source
highly recommended for anyone who likes collecting straight-jackets

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Hey Unit. Interesting thread. I've got a bit to say about your interpretation, but first I wanted to put this in here, cause this got me after all that went before:

read the bible too, somehow it's all in the bible (the more you look in the other direction; the collected works of the occult world, the more the bible will actually make sense)
the bible even says "test all things, hold fast to that which is good" (best advice i ever got)

I'm stuck with visual after visual of "the training they have had, beyond most people's imaginations…", and then you go and write that. And you are so right, I think. There are so many layers upon layers going on, and some of what you're exposing seems to be like the gorgeous succubi, slinking up to you and winding herself all around you, seducing you despite your brain screaming in warning. If you can look at these parts of life as testing and come through them, then perhaps we are "worthy" of knowing deeper knowledge. I hold on to that thought, anyway, or else I'd have to say there is no longer any point to anything than pure hedonism, seeking of power and status, feeding egos and sensory perception, etc.

And in a way, this brings me round to what I want to say about this movie. I didn't see this version, myself, and I must say the symbolism are more just blatant, much repeated signs we see more and more of in popular culture.
The butterfly/monarch connection, etc. The Baphomet shapes. But even some of this is cheapening the richer meanings behind it, as well, though it's not my particular bent. My point is, even this evil, satan thing is becoming blatantly caricaturistic, cartoonish, as though poking fun of it, though some will still be highly attracted to it and seduced by it. I must say, you are very good at spotting all that stuff, though.

Unfortunately, it looks to me as though it's ruined what was really a fine book. It was actually a trilogy of three books by Frank Herbert. And the older movie I saw of it left a lot to be desired if you loved the books. It was also quite different than the books. It would be a very hard movie to make, really, without making three movies, one for each book and sticking to the books as closely as possible, which isn't done.

I think one reason why is that the beginning set up for the plot of Dune is quite applicable to today's ethical considerations about technology, augmentation of humanity, transhumanism, etc. Making the movies this way takes the seriousness out of it, and rather pokes fun at the books.

Such as: At the beginning of the first book, we are introduced to the Bene Gesseret. They are a female priesthood, all powerful, and extremely political, but for necessary reasons. At that point, the empire, space with many planets filled with all kinds of life and cultures, had been at war with computers, which had become sentient, interlinked,and taken over the entire empire. All "naturally occurring" life, at that point and for some time, had become slaves to the AI. And the AI was its own singularity that ruled absolutely everything. Somehow living organisms coalesced, as slaves will do as "everything wants to be free," and a thousand years or somesuch of war had gone on. Because the AI was very adept at faking natural life, and morphing when needed (sort of like Mr. Smith in Matrix or whatever that slinky thing was in Terminator---maybe I'm getting my movies mixed up, anyway) this was a long, hard fought and bloody war.

Out of this the Bene Gesseret was born. Most probably because women held the key for human survival, and humans were somehow the apex of natural born life, though no one around here would believe something like that these days. These women trained intensely from almost birth,and were purposefully addicted to the spice, turning their entire eye blue. The combination of having been born by a Bene Gesseret mother or many generations of them, and their addiction to the spice, gave them special pre-cognitive abilities, superkinetic abilities, all kinds of neat superpowers and superintellect. However, they were stingently taught in ethics and morals, to lead the course of humanity….. Also, when these women were pregnant, their children, of necessity became imbued with spice while in the womb, and there was a cellular memory exchange in vitro, where the generations of Bene Gesseret priestesses before had done the same with the then bearing mother, and all memory was known to the child from the ancestors, in vitro. Of course, some of the children probably didn't make it out of the womb sane, to start with. And male children surviving this were rare. This was the secret of the specialness of Paul Atreides. He was the first son born to a Bene Gesseret priestess since the computers had been defeated and the empire had come back to human rule. So, he was to be the messiah they had waited for…..

I won't bore you any more. But I think you'll see that the books are hardly what they are selling in that movie, sadly.
tetra50
edit on 4-8-2014 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   
My friend Jonathan Zap just posted an article to Reality Sandwich. I will post half of it here because I think it explains a lot about the overall effort for transformation being discussed in this and other threads on ATS.

“All things must change to something new, to something strange.”
– Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Human incarnation is usually a fluctuation between metamorphosis and stagnation. As the Dylan lyric puts it: “he not busy being born is busy dying”

Norie Huddle, in her book Butterfly, describes in poetic language the metamorphosis of caterpillar into butterfly:

“The caterpillar’s new cells [after it has built its cocoon] are called ‘imaginal cells.’ They resonate at a different frequency. They are so totally different from the caterpillar cells that his immune system [that is the immune system of the worm] thinks they [the new imaginal cells] are enemies… and gobbles them up… But these new imaginal cells continue to appear, more and more of them! Pretty soon, the caterpillar’s immune system cannot destroy them fast enough. More and more of the imaginal cells survive.

“And then an amazing thing happens! The little tiny lonely imaginal cells start to clump together, into friendly little groups. They all resonate together at the same frequency, passing information from one to another. Then, after a while, another amazing thing happens! The clumps of imaginal cells start to cluster together!… a long string of clumping and clustering imaginal cells, all resonating at the same frequency, all passing information from one to another there inside the chrysalis.

“…Then at some point, the entire long string of imaginal cells suddenly realizes all together that it is Something. Different from the caterpillar. Something New! Something Wonderful! …and in that realization is the shout of the birth of the butterfly!

“Each new butterfly cell can take on a different job. There is something for everyone to do, and everyone is important. And each cell begins to do just that very thing it is most drawn to do. And every other cell encourages it to do just that. A great way to organize a butterfly!”

For there to be a metamorphosis, certain existing structures need to be broken down to make room for new ones. In the chrysalis, most of the caterpillar’s old body is digested and used as a nutrient source to construct the new body. The human ego, however, fears change and tends to desperately cling to an existing identity. Metamorphosis can, therefore, be interpreted as catastrophic, and the old ego-identity, recognizing a threat to its very existence, will seek ways to defend itself. Like the caterpillar, the old self may have an immunological reaction to the budding of the new self. Also like caterpillars, we have imaginal cells within us, parts of us that contain the catalytic vision-seeds of the future.

Let’s ground this with a personal example. Sometime in the Nineties an eighty-year-old woman, who was a Jungian analyst, gave a talk I attended in Boulder. At the end of her talk there were questions from the audience and the first one came from a young woman. “Now that you are an elder,” asked the young woman, “what you can tell me as a young woman about love?” The elder woman replied, “When I was your age I was desperately trying to be loved. But now I know that it is better to simply be love.”

The old woman describes a profound metamorphosis that took decades. The metamorphosis from self-centered to selfless is one of the most classic and valuable. Goethe described it this way:

“Human life runs its course in the metamorphosis between receiving and giving.”

I have been working on exactly this metamorphosis in my own life. As a recovering narcissistic personality type, I find that it is very easy for me to fall into preoccupation with being loved. Many of us fall into the common delusion that if only we can be loved by some particular person we aspire to romantically, then everything will be great. But if I allowed myself to focus obsessively on being loved, I would only be prolonging adolescence into middle age. Also, trying to be loved doesn’t work all too well. If what we want from others predominates, then most will correctly sense us as needy and self-centered, which will likely make us less attractive to them. The more we try to contrive and force progress with love, the more neurotic and desperate we become, which only helps to keep love away. A person who has successfully moved toward being love, however, is like a source of love and warmth that other people want to be near.

“The story of Americans is the story of arrested metamorphoses. Those who achieve success come to a halt and accept themselves as they are. Those who fail become resigned and accept themselves as they are.” — Harold Rosenberg

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   
That's all great, really, Corsair, and I don't disagree with a thing you wrote. However, I would ask how that may apply to OP's topic? Do you believe Monarch programming and mind control are real things, taking place now, foisted upon people, and held out as a way to become successful and attractive and accepted? Because "handling" people, "training" people from their childhood in certain occult ways, "controlling" people, their thoughts, their abilities, their possible futures, in the way of what is purported to be Monarch programming, doesn't resonate for me as having anything to do with the new vibration of new cells in a chrysalis.
tetra

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join