mind control, human evolution & the butterfly dunes

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: tetra50

It is a more natural or "New Age" approach to the same question of the mind and human evolution as espoused from those "in tune" to love and this sort of thing. The other approach seems to have similar end results in mind, but is largely coming from the types of people that were born without higher emotions i.e. psychopaths. Brilliant psychopaths often love to tinker around and manipulate, study and do their own thing. But they are still able to come to similar conclusions about how humanity needs to evolve and will try to do so in the ways they see fit.

The part of the article above that seems most applicable is this portion:

For there to be a metamorphosis, certain existing structures need to be broken down to make room for new ones. In the chrysalis, most of the caterpillar’s old body is digested and used as a nutrient source to construct the new body.

You will notice that UNIT76 always talks about eroding foundations and building new ones...

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: corsair00
Indeed, I have noticed this about UNIT76. What I think UNIT76 may be attempting to do is make sure everyone's aware with what's been so wrong about this foundation, so we can all strive to build a foundation without the old flaws that constantly have us needed to build another……

Though one has to wonder if this is just the way of evolving, or a Hagellian tactic of purposefully including flaws, to justify a rebuilding, or what, exactly. One thing that I always come back to in trying to figure all that out is it ends up being a lot like politics, where every candidate runs on the "change" platform, and no change ever really seems to happen, no matter how much it's discussed. For instance, for all the discussion since even Plato, about the need for paradigm change, it seems the same paradigm continues its circuit, no matter how much we change the technology of the circuitry, the tools we use to build it, etc.
tetra

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: tetra50

Matthew 7:24-27New International Version (NIV)
The Wise and Foolish Builders

24 “Therefore everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock. 25 The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock. 26 But everyone who hears these words of mine and does not put them into practice is like a foolish man who built his house on sand. 27 The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell with a great crash.”

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Yeah, the desert is definitely a difficult place.
And I'm finding the fog to be as much of a problem as the sand.

And UNIT thought he might "lose" you when he got to the biblical/religious backdrop part of his thread.

I've found personally that believing in an all-powerful, unquestioningly "good" God exemplifying nothing but love for his creation, even when punishing, if one accepts the theory of relativity, means one must accept the reality of the opposite of such, as well.

Thanks for the lovely verse.
tetra
edit on 7-8-2014 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)
edit on 7-8-2014 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 07:06 AM
link   
The following discovery concerning the scientific manipulation of the evolution of butterflies was just published recently. I offer it as metaphor and food for thought:

Scientists change butterflies wing color in just six generations

Date:
August 5, 2014
Source:
Yale University
Summary:
Scientists have chosen the most fleeting of mediums for their groundbreaking work on biomimicry: They've changed the color of butterfly wings. In so doing, they produced the first structural color change in an animal by influencing evolution. The discovery may have implications for physicists and engineers trying to use evolutionary principles in the design of new materials and devices.
edit on 2014-08-07T07:10:37-05:002014Thu, 07 Aug 2014 07:10:37 -050037am10Thu, 07 Aug 2014 07:10:37 -050000 by corsair00 because: Taken

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 03:48 AM
link   
awesome stuff you lot, TYVM

lots of diverse threads to tie together

the chrysalis thing was apt. but we can all see now how it's not natural & is artificially driven
(working on a response here & the other topic, collecting notes, studying bible & poking assorted bugs up my nose)
& another series of 'visuals' on the way

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join