mind control, human evolution & the butterfly dunes

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: jinni73

In reference to david icke and others
the illuminati have to tell us stuff is happening so what better way to do it than hide it behind a veil.

sure, but we're not talking about organizing a surprise birthday party here, are we?
like, somehow this all turns out "good" for us in the end O_o
why not just tell the truth?
ah, but we know why, don't we?
'coz they wanna # us

And in reference to the wires I don't need them

aye, none of us do..
(i don't recall papa teaching me how to ride a bike with some wire attached?)
SIMPSONS: (unky herb's baby-translator) "this leash demeans us both"

reference points are everything and once you get them they open up reality

feel free to do burnouts here, whaddaya got under your hood?
REV REV

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: UNIT76

I just looked this over and I gotta say...

ABSOLUTELY!

It will have to wait until after Thanksgiving though, as I am going to have a lot to say. Lynch is one of my favorite directors and his missteps on Dune (one of my favorite Sci-Fi novels), coupled with -any- kind of metaphysical or conspiratorial claims is going to make for some interesting discussion.

Dang it, now I'm going to have to rewatch this monster!

I look forward to it.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   
morals, goodness, values, kindness decency..
these things are under attack every day & your mission is to find out WHY this is..
..if you choose *not* to accept it (this conventional state of things)

empowerment trap #244 ~~ "dude, where's my dignity?"

sure, but we're not talking about organizing a surprise birthday party here, are we? like, somehow this all turns out "good" for us in the end O_o why not just tell the truth? ah, but we know why, don't we? 'coz they wanna # us

(don't mind me, i just respond to myself sometimes here)
(..it's worse than that, sometimes i even refuse my own advances)
*tsk*

it's like some weird cable-TV show a friend was telling me about some weeks back
one of these CAR RESTORATION /makeover/ shows (keyword: makeover)
they first STEAL your car
oh, but before this happens, they've managed to CONvince all your other family members to somehow "be in on it"
(because it's all for a "good cause" in the end, right?)
^ this is all allegory
first (the criminal system) steals the thing you think you love
then they manage to brainwash the rest of your baboon troop;
"what we're all doing is for the greater good"
they've thrown normalcy, decency & conventional behaviour OUT THE WINDOW
(perhaps not unlike some empty mcnugget package?)
they entirely subverted any morals or belief system or simple "family network" you & your monkey clan may have had
(flashback to: "meet the fockers"-- the wedding ring & crazy CIA-fathers "circle of trust" antics)
and after all this happens (bonds subverted by materialism yadda yadda)
after you've been violated, emasculated & usurped in this subtle & capricious yet 'benevolent' manner
..you'll end up THANKING them all for it!
PUNK'D!

some folks are well & truly established in this way of life
***ambassadors**** ,if you will...
octo-mom & snookie; fine examples who were recruited into all that base stuff (and how they are then used to recruit more)
like some big pyramid scheme
nyuk nyuk

..but why fight it?

..we know what works

exposing the DUAL LAYER (part 1)

(above) note "salacious" cover, keywords everywhere... shock! secret! secret! deadly!
look at the ad on inside cover (below) --- complete juxtaposition; ahhhh, relax...

but wait, there's more...

check out this valentines day offering now (below)

look at the ad on inside cover (below) --- "give your man *yourself* as a valentines day gift"

but wait, there's more...

check this cantankerous henpecked rendition, emphasis on "family" etc (below)

(sry, i drew a hitler mo' and stuff on her some months back when i was immature)
(..i've since grown up & become a dwarf)
check out the ad on the inside cover (below)

wahahaha! 50% off all frypans
classic!

i'll get back onto that kardashian bum-extension again one day

anyway, enjoy this brave new world while it lasts at the amazingly low price of ones meager soul

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: UNIT76

In reference to david icke and others
the illuminati have to tell us stuff is happening so what better way to do it than hide it behind a veil.

sure, but we're not talking about organizing a surprise birthday party here, are we?
like, somehow this all turns out "good" for us in the end O_o
why not just tell the truth?
ah, but we know why, don't we?
'coz they wanna # us

And in reference to the wires I don't need them

aye, none of us do..
(i don't recall papa teaching me how to ride a bike with some wire attached?)
SIMPSONS: (unky herb's baby-translator) "this leash demeans us both"

reference points are everything and once you get them they open up reality

feel free to do burnouts here, whaddaya got under your hood?
REV REV

I'm working on stuff all the time, its just not easy to understand it when you have to work it out yourself

one thing I don't think you have picked up on is numbers or numerology and how the illumed ones use that as well.
so back to the future ends up at 66 first letters converted to numbers, zero means nothing so you only have 1-9
b=2 t=20=2 t=2 and f=6
catholic church 3 3
stuff like that 4 means devil not 13 which is obviously 4 look at the majority of bad words death murder violence d4, m13, v22 now look at anti Christ ok you got the 4 again but now look at jesus Christ 4 again
aleister crowleys book 4 and his name ac 4 again
its very prevalent the same as your symbology
twin towers 4 9/11 9 means fall of man and 11 means illuminati as I say its everywhere and this is normally how you can tell if it was the illumed ones who were responsible for whatever atrocity,

they believe anything in triplicate is more powerful so they do things on certain dates like the 7/7/7 people only talk about the 7/7 bombings but the date is very symbolic to the illumed ones and is a sacrifice to there thing that they work for and are trying to bring into this dimension.

so we now have some reference points, dates mean stuff to them and we know that they have to tell us although we are not meant to understand it well apart from me as I had a dream and worked out they were putting the dates into the football scores
the 4/4/4 well this was me sticking my finger in the dyke it was meant to be the Memphis earthquake but I was telling everyone that had ears that there was going to be a quake in Memphis on the 22nd april 2011 so they couldn't do it but they did go back a month later and do the Joplin disaster I also worked out they were going to do either one or two quakes in Italy and spain on the 11th april 2011 but they couldn't do that either and again one month later did the lorca quake
its interesting and gives you another point to go off, the thing is people don't want to know that the earthquakes are being done on purpose, and take words that they have been given in order not to look at the world they live in.
the list goes on and on and it sort of drives you a bit crazy but I find it fascinating and they haven't managed to kill me yet which is a nice little bonus although its not for a lack of trying they actually got some poison into me last time so they are getting closer.

So theres one reference point and another is I don't need chains LOL and its got nothing to do with riding a bike see if you can work it out?
edit on 25-11-2014 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   

maths ain't my forte but i do know enough to opine it's never an imprecise matter if one's doing it right
what i really like doing is just listening to peoples own words & lettin' 'em tell their own story (and sometimes postin' portions of their own text back to 'em)

i don't pay much attention to numerology mostly due to what you've said here

the list goes on and on and it sort of drives you a bit crazy

...i'm probably crazy enough already

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: UNIT76

maths ain't my forte but i do know enough to opine it's never an imprecise matter if one's doing it right
what i really like doing is just listening to peoples own words & lettin' 'em tell their own story (and sometimes postin' portions of their own text back to 'em)

i don't pay much attention to numerology mostly due to what you've said here

the list goes on and on and it sort of drives you a bit crazy

...i'm probably crazy enough already

Yeah me too its the only way of looking into all this and not losing the plot

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   

numerology?
november notes, a study on 666

ECC 7
27"Behold, I have discovered this," says the Preacher, "adding one thing to another to find an explanation, 28which I am still seeking but have not found. I have found one man among a thousand, but I have not found a woman among all these.…
1000-1=999

JOB 33
…22"Then his soul draws near to the pit, And his life to those who bring death. 23"If there is an angel as mediator for him, One out of a thousand, To remind a man what is right for him, 24Then let him be gracious to him, and say, 'Deliver him from going down to the pit, I have found a ransom';…
(one among a thousand again; an angel, a mediator, who has found a ransom)

ZECH 13
7"Awake, O sword, against My Shepherd, And against the man, My Associate," Declares the LORD of hosts. "Strike the Shepherd that the sheep may be scattered; And I will turn My hand against the little ones. 8"It will come about in all the land," Declares the LORD, "That two parts in it will be cut off and perish; But the third will be left in it. 9"And I will bring the third part through the fire, Refine them as silver is refined, And test them as gold is tested. They will call on My name, And I will answer them; I will say, 'They are My people,' And they will say, 'The LORD is my God.'"
999 / 2/3 = 333 remain & 666 are found 'unworthy'

REV 13
18This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. That number is 666.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Very interesting thread, thank you for posting. It's rare to find someone who knows about programming and interprets it, (like I do, only I keep it to myself
). I would like it if more people would talk about it.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Emma3
There's often a price to talking about it, Emma. I find UNIT to be very brave.
tetra

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: tetra50

So I've noticed. That's one of the reasons I keep it to myself.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   
my parents paid the price
i'm just returning the favor

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Emma3

This is how they control people if you have no fear they find it very difficult to handle you
you also have to break off all communication with your family as they will go after them to try and shut you up I have just met a guy who was exposing some corruption at the TAFE university in Sydney (not sure what one) and they somehow managed (psychically they have the ability to jump into your head and make you think certain things quite an interesting experience especially when they throw everything at you in there attempt to screw you up, you don't half learn a lot when you go through this experience) to get his daughter in law to stab her three children and then kill herself the kids are still here thankfully but the guy obviously has stopped pursuing it.
these people who control our world are real filth but there are others out there fighting for good if more people speak out they will lose their grip as this is why evil controls so much.
good people have to stop doing nothing. I honestly am starting to think if you don't expose what's going on you are just the same as them as you are basically protecting them with your silence although its a touchy subject they have tried to kill me at least 10 times but if you are good you get protected by something that I could not explain to you.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   
you know 666 is a good number that the Satanist's or the church there is no difference they hijacked the number to use against us and throw us off the true path of understanding and learning.
the church admitted in 2005 that they got the translation of the 666 thing wrong and it is really 616 which obviously breaks down to 4
if you have a look at the illuminati numerology you will see the dates of the disasters and events that are controlled by them 9/11 7/7 3/11 then the end of the war 11/11/11 the list is endless and is the real key to waking people up a lot of the recent wars and things like 1066 1966 for England even the Sydney shootings the other night the police stormed the building at 2.11 on the 15.12.2014 which ends up loosely at 916 or if you go by gmt it would of been 3.11 on the 14/12/2014 so if you just add it up its 5 555 they think 5 protects their life,
if anyone is genuinely interested in becoming a little more aware of what's really going on and wants peace on this planet this is areally good place to start looking as you can see when things are orchestrated by TPTB
To anyone who hasn't studied this and obviously believes what the newspapers tell them they are not going to understand it

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join