It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loretta Fuddy Death - Obama Birth Certificate. - New evidence

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by freakjive

Riddle me this... How is it that the person holding her hand didn't notice her being pulled backwards? And no one else saw the divers?

Oh wait, the all powerful PTB that can pull off the perfect crime but are too incompetent to hide it.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   

freakjive
I'm not claiming anything below. I'm just simply presenting a different way of thinking.

hounddoghowlie
please, someone expects people to believe that divers and the pilot or who ever planned exactly where the plane would go down, while they wait a half mile out in the ocean for it to happen. and then allowed someone from the plane to capture them on video, and not take that person out to.

please, do you know how much planning and detail would be need to do such a thing, and then leave anyone alive to tell the tale.

just someone reaching.

besides i bet with further digging it will be found out that it was coast guard divers or fire/ rescue divers in the so called leaked pictures.
it is known that they responded.
edit on 26-2-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

I'm just playing devils advocate here.

1.) It would not take much precision for a trained pilot to take a plane down in any certain area. You realize that some pilots fly water takeoff/landing planes and are required to make tight landings every day of the year.

2.) It was a go-pro and maybe they were not aware of the camera even being there.

3.) They were not a half a mile away from shore.

4.) The coast guard responded first with a flyover then subsequent water rescue. There has been no mention of any divers used in the rescue.

Edit to Add:

Her cause of death as reported:

Fuddy was the only fatality in the crash. All the passengers, including Fuddy, safely evacuated the plane and activated life-vests, but according to a newly released autopsy, Fuddy suffered a cardiac arrhythmia while floating in the water, waiting for rescuers.

Her brother, Lewis Fuddy, says that she did not have any known heart problems, but according to Maui County police, the arrhythmia was the result of stress.

In the source article they mention the possibility of an injection. A quick google search brought me this from a medical publication:

Bradycardia and cardiac arrest caused by intramyometrial injection of vasopressin during a laparoscopically assisted myomectomy.
Hobo R1, Netsu S, Koyasu Y, Tsutsumi O.
Author information

Abstract
BACKGROUND:
Vasopressin is often used locally to reduce blood loss during surgery. The use of a local infiltration of a low concentration of vasopressin, less than 0.05-0.3 units/mL, has been considered to be safe. The use of low-dose vasopressin is not free of side effects, and it can also sometimes cause lethal complications.
CASE:
In a healthy woman with multiple uterine myomas, we experienced a case of sudden cardiac arrest immediately after the intramyometrial injection of vasopressin at a total dose of 11 units (0.2 units/mL). The patient was successfully resuscitated.
CONCLUSION:
Local intramyometrial infiltration of low-dose vasopressin may cause lethal cardiopulmonary complications.

Source
edit on 2/26/2014 by freakjive because: (no reason given)

responses to 1 thru4

1. yes i do , you do realize that a water landing is one of the most dangerous landings there is, and that no matter how skilled a pilot is there is no predicting the outcome. and those pilots that you speak of are flying planes designed to land on the water. ie have pontoons.

2. if you look at the images # 5 in the op you see one that says. " two hands on her foot, but he seems to be watching the camara"

3. yes it was, there are servel sources that state, " about a half mile". this from a honolulu newpaper.

She was one of nine people aboard a Makani Kai Air flight scheduled to take off at 3:15 p.m. and fly to Honolulu. The flight crashed about a half-mile off the coast of Molokai. All others on board the flight were rescued, including Keith Yamamoto, the health department's deputy director, and the pilot.
Hawaii Health Director Loretta Fuddy Killed in Plane Crash Off of Molokai

4. Coast Guard rescue swimmers wear what looks like dive suits, and masks, they go in before the basket is even lowered and help the survivors in there are pictures of the survivors in the basket. every water recuse i have ever seen done by a fire department that responds to a sea or deep water rescue, the swimmer/ diver wear wet suit mask and sometimes tanks.

i would like to see the source for the cause of death the one you posted is for the description of the drug.

until then i say that,

cardiac arrhythmia can be caused by a tense situation, and she could have had a problem and not known it. heart problems are known to be the silent killer.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   

FlyersFan
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Jeeze .. that's the first I've read about that. That's really interesting.
It could have a conspiracy thread all it's own. Barack Hussein Obama Sorebarkah Soetoro ... aka 'Barry'.

lots of people shorten their first name to sound more american or just in general. i am not pro or anti obama. i honestly think he has not done the greatest, although he did not crash the entire system down or let our economy crash great depression style like many predicted.

more than likely the next president, republican or democrat, will continue to screw things up.

either way its useless to be pro or anti any politician as they are all pretty pathetic and cronies to the corporations at this point.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   

conspiracy nut
lots of people shorten their first name to sound more american or just in general.

The 'Barry' part is not what is interesting to me. The Sorebarkah part is. I've never heard that before. And considering all the chatter about his name(s) and places where he has lived ... that's a surprise .

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy nut

Why is the name change crossed out?
Could it be she didn't have the required documents?

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Zaphod58

Riddle me this... How is it that the person holding her hand didn't notice her being pulled backwards? And no one else saw the divers?

I'm not claiming to know one way or the other if this evidence holds any weight. I find it worth considering everything.

In answer to your question...if you're floating in the waves with a device that affects your buoyancy and your vision, it's likely you wouldn't notice either. Couple that with the fluid back and forth motion of the waves and it's really unlikely you would feel such a slight pull. The assumed divers that appear in the video show up for mere seconds.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Muhammad Subuh Sumohadiwidjojo

founder of the cult
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   

hounddoghowlie

responses to 1 thru4

1. yes i do , you do realize that a water landing is one of the most dangerous landings there is, and that no matter how skilled a pilot is there is no predicting the outcome. and those pilots that you speak of are flying planes designed to land on the water. ie have pontoons.

2. if you look at the images # 5 in the op you see one that says. " two hands on her foot, but he seems to be watching the camara"

3. yes it was, there are servel sources that state, " about a half mile". this from a honolulu newpaper.

She was one of nine people aboard a Makani Kai Air flight scheduled to take off at 3:15 p.m. and fly to Honolulu. The flight crashed about a half-mile off the coast of Molokai. All others on board the flight were rescued, including Keith Yamamoto, the health department's deputy director, and the pilot.
Hawaii Health Director Loretta Fuddy Killed in Plane Crash Off of Molokai

4. Coast Guard rescue swimmers wear what looks like dive suits, and masks, they go in before the basket is even lowered and help the survivors in there are pictures of the survivors in the basket. every water recuse i have ever seen done by a fire department that responds to a sea or deep water rescue, the swimmer/ diver wear wet suit mask and sometimes tanks.

i would like to see the source for the cause of death the one you posted is for the description of the drug.

Thanks for the responses.

1.) You are right that it's very difficult but a competent and skilled pilot would be sufficient in succeeding in such a crash. The plane didn't just take a nose dive. It was brought down with pilot assistance due to the alleged engine problem.

2.) I can't speak to the claims in the original source. Just consider the images and dissect and do my best to debunk.

3.) Thanks for that source. I hadn't heard that it was a half a mile. I know that one of the passengers was able to swim to shore quickly after the crash.

4.) I don't believe "rescue divers" would have had an opportunity to get there within the few minutes after the crash. The video was started immediately after the crash when the marshal donned the flotation gear.

Here is the source on the cause of death (Huffington Post):
www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   

4.) I don't believe "rescue divers" would have had an opportunity to get there within the few minutes after the crash. The video was started immediately after the crash when the marshal donned the flotation gear.

The Federal Aviation Administration reported that the Cessna Grand Caravan aircraft took off at 3:35 p.m. Responding about ten minutes later were Molokai firefighters, the Maui Fire Department’s Air-1 helicopter and the Coast Guard.
The Molokai News State DOH Director killed in Makani Kai Air crash off Kalaupapa The Molokai News

ten minutes, so they were pretty damn quick, i say far to quick for someone waiting underwater to swim to a downed plane id the target kill them and swim away.

Here is the source on the cause of death (Huffington Post): www.huffingtonpost.com...

well there's your problem the huffin post is little more than a tabloid. i advise you to find a better source.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Stormdancer777
Muhammad Subuh Sumohadiwidjojo

founder of the cult
en.wikipedia.org...

is it me or does someone we all know and despise resemble that man. look at his ears and chin.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

in order for that man to be baracks father, baracks mother would have to have been a black woman.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   
other info about Fuddy and the cult

www.waynemadsenreport.com...
WMR has obtained a declassified CIA memorandum prepared by the CIA's Asia Division of the Office of East Asia Analysis, dated February 15, 1985 and titled "Indoensia's Suharto: Losing the Magic?" that states that none other than Indonesia's CIA-installed dictator, General Suharto, was an adherent of the Javanese mystical cult, also known as "Javanism." Ann Soetoro's work for the World Bank, Ford Foundation, U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID), Development Alterbative, Inc. -- a suspected CIA front -- and Indonesian banks, helped to prop up the Suharto dictatorship. Ms. Soetoro spoke fluent Indonesian, as well as Javanese.

The CIA memo states that Java's traditional mysticism was rife, not only among peasants, but "also educated businessmen, academics, military officers, and high level government officials -- including cabinet members." In addition, the memo states that "mysticism also plays an integral role in the perceptions and decision making among Indonesia's predominantly nominal Muslims." The CIA relied on Subud cultists, as well as Muslims, to gain popular support for its coup against Sukarno, a leftist nationalist, and the officially atheistic PKI.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The CIA relied on Subud cultists

Sujono, according to Richard Lloyd Parry's book, In the Time of Madness: Indonesia on the Edge of Chaos, once snuck some sand from a holy site in Java and managed to sprinkle it on the White House carpet to guarantee that the United States would support Suharto and his "New Order" regime. Sujono later claimed the magic sand worked. Javanim's holiest deity is a fat, farting dwarf called Semar who is a sort of court jester for more worldy knights and nobles.

The CIA memo states, "Typical of Soeharto's use of mystical symbols was his choice of 11 March 1966 for the transfer of power from Sukarno to himself and the use of the Indonesian acronym (Supersemar) for the date. In a clear reference to Javanese mythology, Soeharto sought to draw a parallel between the victory of the bumbling dwarf, Semar, over his more worldly superiors and Soeharto's own victory over the more flamboyant Sukarno."

Obamas lucky charms

edit on 012828p://bWednesday2014 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   

why is that, barracks reported father is black. is there some kind of rule or something that says a black muslim man has to marry a black muslim woman.

and here i found this picture. seems others think the same and there is a facial match.

ETA: forgot to post the link, don't care much for but that is where the pic comes from.

universalfreepress.com... as-real-father-loretta-fuddy-and-the-secret-religion-he-founded/

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   
mrs. fuddy was a 67 year old woman, heart problems of people her age are very common. how Obama would have had her killed with all that photo evidence showing nothing of foul play on the first page, coupled with the autopsy report, boils down to paranoid ravings

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   

whyamIhere
I really don't think his BC matters anymore.

The damage is done.

What are you a government disinformation agent? Of Course it matters ! If it's true and one guy gets away with it then others will try to get away with it too. can't you see the harm in that? Thats why this issue Must be kept open if for no other reason than to get better checks in there so this wont happen again.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   

hounddoghowlie

why is that, barracks reported father is black. is there some kind of rule or something that says a black muslim man has to marry a black muslim woman.

and here i found this picture. seems others think the same and there is a facial match.

ETA: forgot to post the link, don't care much for but that is where the pic comes from.

universalfreepress.com... as-real-father-loretta-fuddy-and-the-secret-religion-he-founded/

OMGosh! That's just - wow! I think the "conspiracy" here is - is this man Obama's real father?

Not that it would really matter if true, just interesting. Perhaps, back in the day, if it were found out that this man was his father there would have been a scandal in their little social circle.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Go look at the pictures again. You have a person close enough to reach out and touch the "diver", facing a direction he would be hard pressed to miss seeing anything, with his entire face visible. That means the life jacket wasn't obscuring his vision. Then there was the person with the camera...

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Divers couldn't have gotten there so quickly?

Sigh... people... since your mighty brain is clearly not powerful enough to think of it, I guess I'll do your thinking for you. Maybe the scuba divers were already aboard the plane. In a hidden compartment... Or they could've injected her with something to make her fall asleep then they changed into their scuba gear in the cabin of the plane before "crash landing" (could have actually been a soft landing with the plane designed to break apart by remote control after the occupants evacuated)... Or the divers came from a submersible craft that was waiting in the general area then zoomed over to the "crash" site... Or maybe the divers were in the general area and had those things NAVY SEALS use to zoom about underwater... Maybe they had a dozen 2 man teams spread about and the closest to wherever the plane landed went in for the kill.

Unlike SOME people, I have the mental capacity (actually all it takes is a moderately healthy imagination but it's more fun to proclaim mental superiority in general) to sit here and figure out different ways it could've been done all day long, but honestly I have better things to do...like pick my nose or something. And you (you know who you are) were ready to write this whole thing off all because "How could the divers get there so fast!?" Come ON. Get real. Think about who you're dealing with here and what they're capable of for God's sakes!

I'll have to do some checking but someone said there were no divers sent. There is definitely at least one diver in that picture. All I'm saying is its definitely worth investigating. If we don't investigate everything then we don't know everything we could know, and so there's a chance we could be missing something important. If not, then no harm done and you will likely learn something along the way or at least sharpen your investigative techniques so you can only better yourself and therefore the world.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   
It does look like divers in the photos although maybe because the OP suggested that?

Is that a question to many? that there was a diver/divers in the photos?

I am no expert but find it odd that a rescue swimmer would wear a black wetsuit though. All the coast guard rescue swimmers i've seen wear red, more visible in inclement weather.

It seems like a far too elaborate plan to take her out though. Surely they could have just had a Jason Bourne type character slip into her hotel room and give her the heart attack inducing drugs via a hand held nasal spray disguised as a normal ink pen.

It is kinda crazy with the whole BC thing and the no release of college records. But ultimately it all means nothing. Obviously.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Yes you're absolutely correct. And just to clarify...All I'm saying is that the divers very well could've been there in time. Just to clarify that I'm not putting all my faith into this theory, because I know how presumptive people can be. I'm only saying that it's a mistake to dismiss it so quicly for such silly reasons. I apologise if i came off as being abrasive towards the membership.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join