It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loretta Fuddy Death - Obama Birth Certificate. - New evidence

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Zaphod58
reply to post by freakjive

Go look at the pictures again. You have a person close enough to reach out and touch the "diver", facing a direction he would be hard pressed to miss seeing anything, with his entire face visible. That means the life jacket wasn't obscuring his vision. Then there was the person with the camera...

I can see your line of thinking for sure. It would appear that way. Again, I'm not saying I know either way what happened. If there was something shady, we will likely never know either way.

I still question what a diver would have been doing in the water. Keep in mind I don't believe it to be a rescue diver, as this was minutes after the crash and the response time would have been way to fast. And as another user posted the rescue divers do not wear black suits. On top of that, there have been no reports of any divers at all...either rescue or even recreational divers.

ETA:

Here is a link to a google image search that shows all Red or Orange suits:
www.google.com...

edit on 2/26/2014 by freakjive because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Coast Guard swimmers wear orange. Fire Rescue wears black, black and red, or black with orange dive gear. The first on scene were Fire Department.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I just came to a startling hypothesis... perhaps the two retired Navy Seals found dead on the Mearsk were the divers in the photos???

You know they could get off the ship unseen. You know they could be transported halfway across the world, do the job and be able to be put back on the ship unseen...

Now I really don't think that is the case, but think about it....lol.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   

hounddoghowlie
reply to post by conspiracy nut

why is that, barracks reported father is black. is there some kind of rule or something that says a black muslim man has to marry a black muslim woman.

and here i found this picture. seems others think the same and there is a facial match.

ETA: forgot to post the link, don't care much for but that is where the pic comes from.

universalfreepress.com... as-real-father-loretta-fuddy-and-the-secret-religion-he-founded/

edit on 26-2-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

That is awesome!!!
And makes much more sense than his father being Obama, who he looks nothing like!
The first time I ever saw a picture of Barack, I thought what...
There is no way that he is black. Much less half Kenyan!

I have a girlfriend who was married to a guy from Kenya & has 2 grown kids.
She is pasty white & the kids are still at least 2 or 3 times darker than Barack.
Plus they don't get lighter in the winter like he does.
That's why he has to go play golf all the time.

Heck Boehner is twice as tan as he is. That last time on TV it was comical to see!

Also, I took some anthropology in college, so I have a little background.
I use to live in Hawaii & have traveled outside the U.S. too.
To me, I thought Indonesian right away.
The facial & bone structure, stature, ears, nose, purplish lips & gums,
golden skin tone, hair & eyebrow type...

Yeah, it doesn't add up at all!
He's getting gray a little too young for Indo,
but that's probably from his mother's side & stress!
But how would he have won without black people voting for him???

As far as the Loretta thing...something is Fuddy/fishy! Sorry, couldn't help it!
Did they ever release the ages of everyone else?
I don't know if I believe the stress induced heart attack thing or not.
If she was the oldest, still a stretch. Especially without a history.
The water would be fairly warm. They had flotation devices on.
The plane doesn't look damaged & was still floating. Everyone got out okay.
The initial scare of knowing you are going down...maybe.

But after everyone was in the water & okay?
Only 1/2 mile from shore, in good weather.
It's not like the plane sunk right away & they had to try & get out underwater.
They weren't being circled by sharks. I'm assuming here!
They had flotation devices on, no struggling to stay afloat.
It wasn't like...OMG, WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE!!!

I'm still on the fence about this whole thing. And the diver, I don't know what to think yet.
But as soon as I heard about the crash & that she was the only one who didn't survive...!
If this was a work of fiction that I was reading, I would think it was too obvious!
Nobody would ever believe 'they' could get away with it!
But then...truth IS stranger than fiction!!!
Just sayin'!
WOQ

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

Oh my God! You're right! He looks exactly like Tiger Woods!

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Stormdancer777
Muhammad Subuh Sumohadiwidjojo

founder of the cult
en.wikipedia.org...

Here's a possible explanation for the passport application and Obama's uncanny resemblance to Muhammad Subuh Sumohadiwidjojo. It's my theory that Dunham wasn't his mother. He looks nothing like either his mother or his father. I believe there were people claiming they never saw her at all where she was alleged to be, and much more, never saw her pregnant.

It's possible, since she was a way out subversive type that she was going to use that passport to bring Barry Soebarkah back to the US but realized the passport she would get with that application would have required two photos and stamps for re-entry to the US. She didn't yet have young Barry for the photo. So she nixed the dual application. Then she was somehow able to obtain one for him at a later date which was fraudulent.

I think the whole birth certificate thing points to it along with his use of more than a dozen social security numbers. Now why was young Barry/Barack brought here and why did he eventually become president of this once great nation?

Obama's Many Social Security Numbers

The link connecting Fuddy and Dunham points in this direction. Also realize, none of the Dunham's birth certificates or anything to do with them, exist. Not even their parents records are anywhere to be found. Research that on your own.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Bilk22
I think the whole birth certificate thing points to it along with his use of more than a dozen social security numbers.

His birth certificates show he was born in Hawaii, and there is no record of him having more than a dozen SSN's, that claim is just a stupid birther made up story....

Remember, every single birther court case has failed (over 200 of them so far) as birthers have no evidence for any of their claims, including the SSN's....
edit on 26-2-2014 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   

hellobruce

Bilk22
I think the whole birth certificate thing points to it along with his use of more than a dozen social security numbers.

His birth certificates show he was born in Hawaii, and there is no record of him having more than a dozen SSN's, that claim is just a stupid birther made up story....

Remember, every single birther court case has failed (over 200 of them so far) as birthers have no evidence for any of their claims, including the SSN's....
What would you expect? He's the POTUS now and he controls the justice system. This stuff wasn't out before he was elected. I think the sources for the SS numbers are verifiable.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

Another possibility;

Obama could easily be an adopted orphan.

The records are sealed and a "Legal" birth certificate is issued when a legal adoption is certified in court.

Fuddy would have known.

That is the big secret.

Obama may not have been born on U.S. soil.

The laws in Hawaii allowed this until the late 60's I think.

This was applicable in 1961

Take notice of the "Repealed" statutes;
AdmRules1/8 8A B VR Admin Rules.pdf

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Bilk22
I think the sources for the SS numbers are verifiable.

No, it is just another birther silly claim, not based on any real evidence. Which is why every single birther court case has failed!

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   

hellobruce

Bilk22
I think the sources for the SS numbers are verifiable.

No, it is just another birther silly claim, not based on any real evidence. Which is why every single birther court case has failed!

Here's the link to the SS numbers. Go ahead and prove them wrong.

List of Obama's Many Social Security Numbers

edit on 26-2-2014 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   

xuenchen
reply to post by Bilk22

Another possibility;

Obama could easily be an adopted orphan.

The records are sealed and a "Legal" birth certificate is issued when a legal adoption is certified in court.

Fuddy would have known.

That is the big secret.

Obama may not have been born on U.S. soil.

The laws in Hawaii allowed this until the late 60's I think.

This was applicable in 1961

Take notice of the "Repealed" statutes;
AdmRules1/8 8A B VR Admin Rules.pdf
Oh I agree with that. If he were brought here illegally then they used that statute to get a birth certificate in Hawaii.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Mikeultra
The scuba diver was just fitting her with cement shoes.

So how come she floated and didn't drown?

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Bilk22

You are the one making the claim, it is up to YOU to prove Obama used them, not for others to disprove it.... that is the way it works in the real world, I do not know how it works in birther bizarro world!

However, what does the person who made that list think of it?

Finally, what does Neil Sankey think of his own list? The Guardian asked him: Most recently, he carried out an exhaustive search of databases that he claims threw up 140 different identification numbers and addresses for “Barack Obama”. He admits the findings prove nothing — there is nothing to link the entries to the president… Let’s sum up: an error-riddled search with repeated false genders, multiple false names, dozens of false street addresses, and a few false states for something as easily located as the White House, generated from databases that at times contain more inaccurate information than accurate information, somehow generates multiple social security numbers for Barack Obama. Meanwhile, the search is rejected as proving nothing by the very person who carried it out. There are two conclusions you can draw from this: 1. This sure is one screwed up list. 2. Clearly, Stanley Ann Dunham was a man and Barack Obama does not actually exist. I go with Option 1.

irregulartimes.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   

hellobruce

Bilk22

You are the one making the claim, it is up to YOU to prove Obama used them, not for others to disprove it.... that is the way it works in the real world, I do not know how it works in birther bizarro world!

However, what does the person who made that list think of it?

Finally, what does Neil Sankey think of his own list? The Guardian asked him: Most recently, he carried out an exhaustive search of databases that he claims threw up 140 different identification numbers and addresses for “Barack Obama”. He admits the findings prove nothing — there is nothing to link the entries to the president… Let’s sum up: an error-riddled search with repeated false genders, multiple false names, dozens of false street addresses, and a few false states for something as easily located as the White House, generated from databases that at times contain more inaccurate information than accurate information, somehow generates multiple social security numbers for Barack Obama. Meanwhile, the search is rejected as proving nothing by the very person who carried it out. There are two conclusions you can draw from this: 1. This sure is one screwed up list. 2. Clearly, Stanley Ann Dunham was a man and Barack Obama does not actually exist. I go with Option 1.

irregulartimes.com...

Here's what the original article actually said but was manipulated in context in your sketchy link.

He also believes his training in Scotland Yard is now reaping benefits for the Birthers. The same techniques he used to analyse the IRA's associations he is now applying to Obama. Most recently, he carried out an exhaustive search of databases that he claims threw up 140 different identification numbers and addresses for "Barack Obama". He admits the findings prove nothing — there is nothing to link the entries to the president — but he believes it raises further doubts that need investigating.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Why does Barry "what's his name", who was born on August 04, 1961 have a birth certificate number 61 10641?

This other person was born on August 23, 1961. Nineteen days later than Barry. But somehow has a birth certificate with a lower number 61 09945. It should have a higher number than Barry.

These numbered birth certificates are issued in sequential order. That's a spread of 696 souls. Is 696 a demonic number? How is this explained away? Now take a look at Mr. Kawasaki. He crashed into the sea and failed to issue a single mayday call. Suspicious looking character.

Next take a look at Ferdinand Puentas, he's not wearing a hat in this photo.

But here he is wearing a U.S. Marshals cap. A gift from the assassins for taking part in the hit?

My theory is that Loretta Fuddy was not even on that airplane. She was killed earlier on land and this production was put together to hide the hit. That explains why all these freaks were so calm when their plane "crashed".

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Mikeultra
Why does Barry "what's his name", who was born on August 04, 1961 have a birth certificate number 61 10641?

This other person was born on August 23, 1961. Nineteen days later than Barry. But somehow has a birth certificate with a lower number 61 09945. It should have a higher number than Barry.

These numbered birth certificates are issued in sequential order. That's a spread of 696 souls. Is 696 a demonic number? How is this explained away? Now take a look at Mr. Kawasaki. He crashed into the sea and failed to issue a single mayday call. Suspicious looking character.

Next take a look at Ferdinand Puentas, he's not wearing a hat in this photo.

But here he is wearing a U.S. Marshals cap. A gift from the assassins for taking part in the hit?

My theory is that Loretta Fuddy was not even on that airplane. She was killed earlier on land and this production was put together to hide the hit. That explains why all these freaks were so calm when their plane "crashed".
You can look at "Barack Hussein Obama, II" and see the forgery. Look at the "I" in Hussein then look at the "II". They're clearly different type. Typewriters didn't have different fonts. But hey, we're all idiots for believing such a thing.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

Yes, I can see that the I looks different. Thanks for providing this link showing all the flaws in the birth certificate.
contrariansview.org...
Barry is such a bastard child...

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Mikeultra

Why shouldnt it?

www.obamaconspiracy.org...

Certificate numbers are known for a few births around the time of Obama’s and we find that the certificate numbers do not run in the same order as the registration dates.
Child Registrar General Date Certificate Number
Ah’nee, Johanna August 24 09945
Nordyke, Susan August 11 10637
Nordyke,Gretchen August 11 10638
Obama, Barack August 8 10641
Waidelich, Stig August 8 10920

Glancing at the list, it looks more like the completed certificates were sorted alphabetically by last name and numbered in a batch at the end of the month.

These numbered birth certificates are issued in sequential order.

You proof of that claim is what exactly? the evidence shows otherwise!

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   

HOLY Mother of God! This demon called Barrack, or someone in his interest, hired divers to DROWN instead of save Loretta!

Is there any way to investigate which diver pulled her body under?

These soulless American demon worshippers must be held accountable!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join