It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 156
<< 153  154  155    157  158  159 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

Night Jane, sleep well.

I'm off to bed myself. Night everyone.

See You's in the morning.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

No Tsu, I have not been arguing with atheists! It just so happens, that the lamest joke I ever told, happened to issue forth just now, and be contextually inappropriate!
WOO!

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Night Tsu!

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Night True.

Massive hugs.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Goodnight Jane and Tsu - I'll be on a bit longer, and then it's off to conquer Dreamland again; Can't wait for some more story-inspiring dreams to come my way.

Looks like True & Myself will hold the fort down for the night, while Homer peeks in and Night decides if she wants to wake up & join us.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   
WOW I have my new computer and is it ever different!!!!!!!! So bright and colors are so vivid. Way different from my old windows xp!!!!!! It has a touch screen but I can still use my mouse. I have to go figure out how this things works. LOTS to explore and do.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   

fossilera
reply to post by TDawgRex

Take on the world? Maybe in the astral - Us young people have it harder; we work all day, long hours, only to come home & miss out on most of the fun stuff. I miss college some days, where I didn't have to work, could spend an entire day sleeping in, no bills

Can't wait to see what I become when the holographic ATS comes about in 2054 - I'm going to be the guy driving fast, swearing at kids in their brand new fancy hovercars, and maybe coming on here & posting a thread like this one.

Ah...We've all been there. Take the world full on.

By 2054, more than likely I'll be worm food. But it's nice knowing that others are carrying on.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Try not to think of it as worm food - I'd love to assume that by then, ghosts will have found a way to interact with the internet, or at least the people that are planning to write a thread at that point in the future. Live the days one at a time - And know that when it's your time to go, assuming that ATS has not been beaten to the dust by then, I'll be spreading stories of the Rainbow Warriors, while reading from a book with everyone on the cover; your ending will be victorious.

Knowing my luck though, I'll be saying the exact same thing, and some kid's going to wander onto the thread and repeat my advice back to me.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Evening gentlemen! This computer is wicked fast though complicated. LOL How is everyone tonight? I'll be popping in and out as I explore my new computer.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Exhausted - I've been on calls from 7-5 today, only to find that my new phone still has yet to arrive, and my friend's situation is now pretty much a standoff (she found that one of her tires magically went flat, and lo & behold who just happens to show up knowing how to fix a flat tire...I knew I smelled trouble). Well, now the guy is pretty much camping outside of her home, saying he's not leaving till they talk.

I'm staying up for her sake again, as if something happens I want it to be on my watch.
edit on 18/3/2014 by fossilera because:

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   
What kind of shed is this? The wood shed?

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   

jakeistheone
What kind of shed is this? The wood shed?

Start on Page 1 - and try to follow all the way through the thread. It splits off in parts, as several of us put our own writing skills to work and made additions. Once you start to get the feel, you'll find that this thread is an adventure, a 48-fps adventure filled with dwarves, stone giants, bickering trolls, and goblin kings with scrotu... (editor removed content) place to call home.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by fossilera

Thank you for the guidance. I will read through to get the vibe and maybe post some of my writings.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Foss, as I have told you before, she will need to get a restraining order on him or he will be relentless. I have known women that have gone through the same thing. I know what a nightmare it must be for her to go through, but at least if she gets the restraining order, he could be arrested if he comes anywhere near her. That will hopefully make him think twice. She must not give in! Please tell her to get that order!!!! Hugs!

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   

jakeistheone

Thank you for the guidance. I will read through to get the vibe and maybe post some of my writings.

Oh hello new person! Glad to have you with us. We actually have a story we are all writing together. You will find many, many pages of just chit chat, but we are a close and loveable bunch. I hope you decide to add to our story and stay with us.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Hi Night Star.
You still awake?

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 12:43 AM
link   

woodsmom

Hi Night Star.
You still awake?

I am indeed. I was very pleased to hear your Mom didn't have cancer.

Eventually I will add pics of my new jewelry creations. I meant to reply to you earlier, but I was so busy exploring my new computer and how it works. How are you??

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I'm still up as well

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by jakeistheone

Welcome to the thread Jake

Put your crash helmet on it moves kinda fast around here

Cody

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Hiya Homer! How are you this cold and quiet night?

top topics

<< 153  154  155    157  158  159 >>

join