It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 154
<< 151  152  153    155  156  157 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by woodsmom

Hi Woodsmom... Great to hear your good news. Good news is in such short supply these days, so I am glad that some came your way, and by extention, our way!

Good to see you!

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDoctor46

Yes come to think of it. It is a bit late..Oh well toast it is

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   

I forgot to add. I'm happy about your Moms prognosis. That's always a scary time in between the tests. A sigh of relief can work wonders.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by mickygrimshaw

Slap some cheese on it and lea and perrins...nomnom!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

Thats not very Northern lol. Brown sauce and cheese!!!...Hello Btw

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Psst...*whispers*that's diagnosis, not prognosis...cos her mom hasn't got what they thought she had!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDoctor46

Because I'm not!!!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Thanks for the congrats on the news guys!

True, you couldn't be more right about good news lately. I'm taking a break from news in general myself.

Doc, I'm glad to hear you're getting comfy again. Full circle is good! Hopefully your spring will bloom for you soon.

Jane, I love the birch woods. Our property is predominantly white birch. And it's all old growth, some of them are probably 50 feet tall or more. There are also some nice blue spruce and Sitka spruce. It beautiful, and home. Unfortunately I found out I'm also allergic, but I will just go spend a couple of weeks on the boat while they pollinate, or at least go camp on the beach, because I'm not moving.

What did I hear earlier? Hug the dawg, hug the dawg! Hahaha!

Hi mickeygrimshaw! I hope I got it right!

*and Jane's right, we still have a battle in front of us, just not the one we were afraid of. Not the best news, but still easier to fight.
edit on 18-3-2014 by woodsmom because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   

angelchemuel

Psst...*whispers*that's diagnosis, not prognosis...cos her mom hasn't got what they thought she had!
Rainbows
Jane

Doh! Leave it to me to say the wrong thing.

I apologize Mom!

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   

No apologies needed TDawg.
I didn't announce to everyone what she has got. I just told Jane in a U2U.
It's not the best news but still better than cancer!!

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Well, I'm happy for you. I'm a typical guy who shuns doctors and tries to heal myself, so I don't do Med speak to well.

(Sez the guy with a three inch think medical folder.
) Needless to say, I don't heal myself very well either. But truthfully I do fairly well, but when I screw myself up...I seem to go all out to make up for lost time.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Can you get any homeopathic remedies up there Woodsy? If you can, get hold of some 'mixed grass pollen'....works a treat on pollen allergies!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

I am currently in the care of a great ND, naturopathic doctor! He's got me on all sorts of goodies, and all natural.
I've been having issues for several years now, and it's birch itself that I've got the most issues with unfortunately. I was ordered to get it all out of my house, because even the dust messes me up. My local honey is another thing I'm going to try but it's so pricey since Alaska isn't the best place to keep bees.

TDawg, I don't like the medical industry either. My husband finally got me in to see someone for these issues last fall. I actually argued with the last medical doc I saw because she was trying to give me antibiotics for no reason. So he then had to drag me kicking into my ND, and he's great! He has given me my life back.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   

I've never heard of a birch allergy, but then again, I guess anybody can be allergic to almost anything. My med file is so thick because I am allergic to things perforating my body or twisting parts the wrong way.
And stupid docs not getting things right the first time around. But I think my last doc was the best. He also does a lot of NFL work. I'm not 100%, but I am moving around and doing my job...annoying the world.
One person at a time.

edit on 18-3-2014 by TDawgRex because: Just a ETA

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Oh wait...did you say birch or bitch? I'm allergic to those as well...

Ladies! Easy! I'm kidding...I'm kidding! Stop throwing rocks at me!

Phew! That was a close call.

edit on 18-3-2014 by TDawgRex because: The mouse refuses to obey!

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   

I am allergic to most types of grasses, from common turf, right through to things like oilseed rape, even some kind of wetland grasses. At least, that's what my medical file says.

What I did there, was I exposed myself to a significant amount of one particular blend of grasses, which I am not allergic to, that being tobacco. Now, that has its own downsides, but the thing is, since I started smoking, all my allergy related asthma symptoms ceased. I can be within three feet of an active mower, and breathe normally, and ROLL in that oilseed stuff without my eyeballs inflating.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Hey all, been lazy today, either dozing on the couch or watching House of Cards, making breaded pork chops for dinner and gonna start doing homework in a bit

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   

I was diagnosed with celiac disease right before Christmas. I honestly think my system rebelled on me after it going untreated for so many years and just started attacking other things. My worst allergies are to things that I was never away from much, the birch, my dog, green beans, just some odd things. But I have always been a little strange anyway.

Looks like your on night duty again eh? I'll try and stop by to relieve you, but I need to head off and figure out what to feed these guys for dinner.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

That's a lucky break on that one!
I actually quit smoking in September because my lungs weren't happy with me anymore.
I have to say, I have been wanting one this last week though.

Homer! You can come over here and make dinner too, I promise, I won't mind a bit! Haha, I'm actually off to go figure out what it's going to be.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Just poppin my head in to say a quick goodnight.

gdnht!

new topics

top topics

<< 151  152  153    155  156  157 >>

join