It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 127
<< 124  125  126    128  129  130 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   
you know the little above that opens the drop down menu? click on CHAT

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

homer, please don't invite people to chat with a pic of my R's waving about the place. You like like an ad for an adult site.

Jane, I haven't seen True, I don't think he's been on today. I can't say I blame him!

Your babies are gorgeous! Don't they look like you! Thank you for sharing the pic.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Tsu, my chat avatar is my alien pic

ETA: changed avatar back out of respect for Tsu

edit on 3/16/2014 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

Outstanding as always! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

Did you do all that just this morning? It took me about two hours just to write a post, mind you, I've only had one coffee today.

Must. Get. Coffee.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Jane...your family pic is beautiful. Thank you for showing us again. You look like a sister, not the momma bear!
(I have a son and twin girls...get that same 'proud mama' face when I'm with them, which isn't often...)

Tsu...I know, right? Homer is mixing me up with your butt-avi, lol.
I hope we didn't upset True, or chase him away....TRUE!!! send smoke signals...your momma hens are clucking!!!

Homer....I can't write a story, participate in this thread, play in the ban thread, chase Sophie AND chat.
Maybe after a 2nd pot of coffee? lol

jacy

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Oh Homer! I wasn't shouting at you! I forgot to put the laughing smiley! It's Sunday morning and I'm not awake yet, I wasn't being nasty I promise!

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

it was a funny joke, but it outlasted its silliness, people are used to seeing me with my alien face on

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Good Morning!(Raising My Coffee Mug, and Clinking to those nearby.)

First, Lone, Great intro! Welcome.

Rikku, Saw the comm about Pizza, Thanx. Got me hungry already.

Speakin of which, Homer, Double Thanx, got me Hungrier! (reaching onto table taking a Waffle, layer of Bacon, Folding an Omellette to fit on top, adding layer of Bacon, Top-Off with another Waffle. MMmmmmm, Wafflich Breakfast Sandwich. Dee lish!) Thanx Homer!

Speaking of Deee Lish, Ladies, My My My, You are All Scrumptious!! Very Pretty!!! More Beautiful than I had Imagined. And I have a pretty good imagination!

Tsu, here's some Coffee for ya! (hands over a mug of steaming brew)

Jacy, Awesome story additions! Love it! Keep it goin Woman! LOL!

Jane, Kool Hair! I do think You would look good with that H-Do!

I'm still waking up and gettin confused. Homer, Dude, while although the Avy of Tsu's Cute Butt wiggle is Kool, it makes me think oddly of you. Now if it was yer Butt wigglin' it wouldn't be quite so confusing! Not that I want to see that for God Sakes, but you know, just sayin...LOL!! Just sayin.....

NOt trying to leave anyone out, but tryin to re-read some of the stuff I already back red. Prob won't do much good, bad memory and all..... Ahhh, mornings......................edit, ok homer.that's the one I remember, Lol!
edit on 16-3-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by SyxPak

Yeah I had to go back to my reg av, but those that miss the Tsubootie:

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by SyxPak

Hey Syx! *clinking mugs*
Welcome to Sunday Mayhem in The Shed, lol.
I try to keep them all respectable, but tsk! you know these creative types? Artsy-fartsy musicians, writers and such? Whimsical silly people, talking about faeries and dragons....and...umm...yeah....what was the question?
*hugs*
Glad you're here....it's getting silly...

jacy

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   

angelchemuel
reply to post by Tsu322

Afternoon Tsu.....you seen True anywhere? Mwahahahahaha! *no emoticon for HUGE GRIN*

OK...just for you...here is me with my 'troop'

I need to go check on Gordi...I think he's in an apoplectic fit! He might need resuscitating

Rainbows
Jane

Ok, I'm breathing again. THAT was awesome.
Jane, Cody, Homer.... It was lovely meeting you all on here, I hope that your bans will not last too long!!!! PMSL
G

PS - Forgot to say that your family are lovely!
edit on 16-3-2014 by Gordi The Drummer because: i wanted to add a PS

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Gordi The Drummer

Youre banned for bringing the Ban Game into the thread

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Ah, good good, as long as all's well. I'm not sure about going to chat yet, I can barely keep up with this thread! Maybe when I'm feeling more human.

Syx! Welcome home! Thank you soooo much for the coffee, it's much much appreciated!

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   

CLINK! Hi Jacy!, Yah it is a bit crazy in here. Love it!!!

And Yes I did get the U2U yest. Thanx M'Lady!

I left a comm at YT about Gordy's Light Room. NOw I bet he ignores me, Lol! But hey, was just about some of my past that I can't say in here. You know, T+C's and all...(nudge nudge wink wink)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Your Very Welcome Tsu! and I hear ya about tryin to keep up. Man,........ stress!!!!! LOL!!!!

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Homer....I can't write a story, participate in this thread, play in the ban thread, chase Sophie AND chat. Maybe after a 2nd pot of coffee? lol

LOL I can keep up either, if i go away even for like 2-3 hours, the thread has increased by 3-4 pages LOL
I cant imagine the horror of what i gotta catch up to when my son and I go on vacation....

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   

SyxPak

CLINK! Hi Jacy!, Yah it is a bit crazy in here. Love it!!!

And Yes I did get the U2U yest. Thanx M'Lady!

I left a comm at YT about Gordy's Light Room. NOw I bet he ignores me, Lol! But hey, was just about some of my past that I can't say in here. You know, T+C's and all...(nudge nudge wink wink)

Hey! I already replied ya daft gonk!!! LOL (That's a nice term for a silly....furry.... never mind!)
G

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Good luck on catchin up then Homer! I get so far behind after just one day, it's all I can do to keep my head above water!!!!

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Gordi The Drummer

I know Gordy, saw the comm there! LOL!! Was just messin with ya Bud!!!!

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by SyxPak

Syx dude, I KNOW!!!
I go do a math problem or two and gotta do massive catching up LOL

top topics

<< 124  125  126    128  129  130 >>

join