It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 126
<< 123  124  125    127  128  129 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Hi Homerbro!

I found the original version of the Wagon Wheel song for ya!
LINKY

It's more traditional Country than the Darius Rucker version, but I LOVE 'em both!
Enjoy!
G

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   

HomerinNC
reply to post by angelchemuel

I LOVE sci fi conventions, I go all dressed up, usually in a Battlestar Galactica uniform

I NEARLY had a wee "moment" there... I Saw the Tsubootie avatar, and a mention of Battlestar Gallactica costume... and....
ahem!!!! ....nothing to see here.... move swiftly on......

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Gordi The Drummer

cody599
reply to post by Gordi The Drummer

At LAST PROOF!!!! He is only Human!!!! LOL

Don't go spreading nasty rumours Gbro, even us demi-Gods make mistakes, as the dalek said climbing off the dusttbin.

Cody

LOL - Did I ever show you my Dalek??
I made one for my eldest son Callum's halloween a couple of years ago.... Hang on I'll try and find a piccie...

He fitted right inside it and could walk around in it...
The "Helmet" part was mounted on his bike helmet so that it spun around as he turned his head.
And he had a "voice-changer" toy megaphone thing inside, to change his voice...

EXTERMINATE!!!! LOL

I miss being a dad Gbro

Suck it up for all it's worth my friend and then suck it up some more

Gonna try again............... be back later

Cody

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Awwww booger....Swallows and Amazons is on TV.....typical lovely sunday afternoon film!
Ahhhh well, hey ho!
Rainbows
Jane
edit on 16-3-2014 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   
LMAO

@Angel, no I'm trying to mess with TSU's head LOL
I might go back to me reg avatar, but this one is too funny

@Geordi: you trying to picture Tsu as a Six?

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   

cody599

Gordi The Drummer

cody599

At LAST PROOF!!!! He is only Human!!!! LOL

Don't go spreading nasty rumours Gbro, even us demi-Gods make mistakes, as the dalek said climbing off the dusttbin.

Cody

LOL - Did I ever show you my Dalek??
I made one for my eldest son Callum's halloween a couple of years ago.... Hang on I'll try and find a piccie...

He fitted right inside it and could walk around in it...
The "Helmet" part was mounted on his bike helmet so that it spun around as he turned his head.
And he had a "voice-changer" toy megaphone thing inside, to change his voice...

EXTERMINATE!!!! LOL

I miss being a dad Gbro

Suck it up for all it's worth my friend and then suck it up some more

Gonna try again............... be back later

Cody

Well That was as subtle as a brick through the window!.....
All I get is Swallows and.......oh forget it!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   

angelchemuel
reply to post by jacygirl

Pot it is then! That was easy! Then again, how could I turn your lovely ask?
That's not my hair.....although I do wear it in a french platt sometimes....I told Night that I'm mulling the idea of getting it coloured like that for my dotage.....so not going to happen for a bit. I'll get my face back on here later.

Gordi....that dalek is awesome!....if your son has finished palying with it, do you think he'd lend it to his aunty Jane to go and have some fun with?

Rainbows
Jane

Hi Hunny!
Thank You! (It was!!)

Unfortunately it has now gone

We kept it for about a year, and used it as part of a display for our holiday fair fun-day thing that we do, down at our holiday place in the autumn. But it was just taking up space after that so, I asked Callum what to do, and bless him - he asked if another wee boy might like it for Halloween that year!
So we put it in the local ads on gumtree, and a VERY happy family picked it up a couple of days later!!
There is a video somewhere of the Dalek coming out of our holiday flat storm doors which had been cunningly disguised as.... The TARDIS!!! LOL

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Okay....just a story update. I'm posting the last chapter first in case anyone missed it. Then, what I have written so far, lol.
jacy

The Shed - The Party

Night Star's eyes flickered open, and she gasped at what she saw. There he was...the white wolf in all his splendor, complete with sparkling red collar, to match his twin soul's gown. As Jane helped her to her feet, Night Star laughed and wrapped her arms around the magnificent creature's neck.
"I'm so glad you came!" she whispered into his fur.
The band had just finished their first set, and a disc jockey played music while the musicians took refreshments. The ballroom had slowly been filling up with guests, many in mask and costume in keeping with the Valentine's theme. Night Star and the white wolf had gone to walk in the moonlight and to watch the dragons perform their delicate flying manoevres.

Jacy had also wandered outside to check on the children. Zack and Dougie were taking turns putting each other in a cage, playing "ogres and warriors" and feasting on sweets. Woodsmom's troupe were busily feeding rainbow coloured sugar cubes to Tommy Boy, as various faeries took turns watching over the little ones. With a smile and a wave of her hand, Jacy continued on to see if she could spot Whimsy.
As she walked towards the clearing where the crystal stream sparkled, she heard a soft rustling and what sounded like the beating of wings.
"Who goes there?" she called into the darkness.
Sophie and the pink gerbils had been chasing pixies in the garden when she heard her mother's voice. Scampering off, she ran towards Jacy...just as a strange man limped out of the shadows.
"Hello, my name is Jacy and this is Sophie." she said smiling. The man appeared to be thinking very hard, as he spoke not a word but continued to fumble himself into an old leather jacket.
With apparent frustration, he opened his mouth and spewed out a story about being a dragon turned man turned shapeshifter...?
"You must be Syx..." Jacy laughed. "Come with me, there are others waiting to meet you."
"The journey gets better and better!" Syx replied.
"Oh! You have NO idea!" Jacy winked.

As the party guests were dancing in the ballroom, a few people had gathered outside. TDawg was busy flipping meat on his grill occasionally turning to look for Homer. Fossilera picked at a broiled delicacy while TDawg muttered under his breath.
"Relax Dawg," Fossilera grinned. "He's inside taking videos of the dancers. You don't dance?" he inquired.
"I cook!" replied TDawg..."I don't dance, and I DON'T hug!"
Suddenly a group of pixies joined hands and started dancing around singing, "Hug the dawg...hug the dawg!"
"Good luck with that!" Fossilera called over his shoulder as he made his was back towards the house.
As he reached the kitchen he saw Homer and Tsu watching a video of Cody and TrueBrit dancing.
"Show mine, show mine!" Tsu squealed laughing.
Gordi stuck his head in the doorway, still wearing the wig, leopard-skin and kilt...and called out to the folks in the kitchen.
"Cody and Jane are about to do their big fancy routine!" he yelled before turning to run back down the hall.

As the lighting faded to almost black, the dancers retreated from the floor. Serdgiam's voice echoed through the darkness, announcing the official Rainbow Land dance. Everyone was silent as Cody and Jane walked to the center of the huge floor. The sound and light both came on simultaneously, and with an audible "gasp" everyone rose to see the splendor. Then Cody leaned down to bow and kiss Jane's hand...and with a cheer from the audience...the dance began.

M'lady

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   

The Shed - The Party 2

As they twirled around the enormous gothic room, Jane's beautiful gown sparkling in the candlelight...the other guests quietly took to the floor. Moving together in unison, they swirled in a graceful circle around Cody and Jane...performing the official dance of love and peace for all. With pulses rising and energies bonding, the dancers filled the room with an energy so bright...that even the faeries stopped in awe to watch.
Then, as humbly as they had begun, with a curtsy and a bow...the dancers parted ways. With heart pounding Jane strode towards the long buffet table to claim a cold drink.
TrueBrit covered her small hand in his, and whispered quietly, "It takes a lot out of you sometimes, doesn't it?"
She leaned in to hug him then whispered back, "It takes a strong heart to be a warrior....but we have created something beautiful here." And then in a soft rustle of taffeta and chiffon, she floated away from him and back towards the ballroom.

Crappiekat walked into the kitchen, humming to herself. She stopped abruptly as something crashed to the floor. Fossilera was crouched down, picking up assorted pieces of cutlery.
"Damn cat," he was muttering under his breath, "Evil brat, should of called you Loki!"
Crappiekat picked the smug-looking feline off the counter and shooed it back outside.
"Don't you have a big trumpet solo coming up?" she asked.
Fossilera stopped. "My trumpet! Where's my trumpet?!"
Then he took off running out the back door.

Homer and TDawg watched foss dart across the grass, then shrugged and turned back to their grills.
"What are ya burning over there now?" Homer bantered.
"A hot dog for Jacy...special request." Dawg glared at him.
"Oh yeah? Well I have some super smashed potatoes and gravy here for Jane...special request!" Homer mimicked.
"Hug the dawg!" "Hug the dawg!"
TDawg grabbed a long spikey fork and took off in pursuit of the chanting pixies. They dispersed in a puff of sparkly dust and a moment later TDawg was face to face with a ragged and muddy stranger. Dressed in grey and black, with tall brown leather boots...the man seemed to have a majestic air about him, yet his attire had seen better times.
"Welcome! Are ya hungry? Or thirsty? Plenty of grub on the grill and wine and beer in the stream. Even if you don't drink booze, the stream itself is pretty tasty." TDawg grinned.
"Um..."
The man laughed. "Yea, that is usually the first response most of us have made coming upon this place, but it's not that bad. It kinda grows on you."
Before the stranger could say anything further, TDawg spotted Night Star circling overhead on WindStorm. He motioned for her to land, then quietly slipped away, back to the safety of his grill.

With a graceful landing, Night Star smiled and said, "What do we have here?"

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   
cannt type....mcamtx'./ an't type!!! for the tears in my eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFL!!!!

Ohhhh gawd!!!! STOP IT STOP IT!!!! Deep Breath.... OK....think I'm just about back..

Nope....gone agin!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pfffftyttttttttttttttt!!!!! LOL!!!!!! Guys guys !!!!! Noooooooooooooo

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   
you know, there IS a chat feature on ATS, we ought to create a room called THE SHED and hang out in there...

I'm in off topic chat if anyone wants to join me
edit on 3/16/2014 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   

*slaps Gordi on the back*
Fit up with yer mon?
You'll be choking on your......oh hang on....no that would be me .....sorry...Mrs C!

Rainbows
Jane
edit on 16-3-2014 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Gordi The Drummer
cannt type....mcamtx'./ an't type!!! for the tears in my eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFL!!!!

Ohhhh gawd!!!! STOP IT STOP IT!!!! Deep Breath.... OK....think I'm just about back..

Nope....gone agin!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pfffftyttttttttttttttt!!!!! LOL!!!!!! Guys guys !!!!! Noooooooooooooo

*confused look*

"What's wrong wiff him?"

Jane! Wot did you do?

jacy

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   

angelchemuel

*slaps Gordi on the back*
Fit up with yer mon?
You'll be choking on your......oh hang on....no that would be me

Rainbows
Jane

SEE!!!! I knew it was YOU!!!!!

And I thought the youngun's were the ones I had to worry about.....pffft!
jaky

Tsu-bum....yeah, chat would be fun! Likely hilarious!

HOMER! Seriously....I keep thinking you're Tsu now....holy crap I'm gonna need to start drinking....
edit on 16-3-2014 by jacygirl because: Homer

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   

I think it was my response to Cody's post....I sometimes type as I speak....without stopping to think

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Jaky Sis! Good morning! Did you see your ban in that thread yet? Hehe, I'll be popping over there when I'm caught up here. Wanna get matching Avis?
I'm sure Cody will help us. I think it's cause we are the bad gals of the Shed, evil twins if you will.

Hotter than twerking? Most things are!

Jane, i love your new AVI, very you! What's our new ladies thread about? You do know the menfolk will be poking their heads around the door to see what we are up to don't you!
I missed your pic of your 'lil 'uns, could you put it up for a little while today?

Do the plant pot! Listen to Jaky!

Welcome Lone Cloud Hopper! Please, make yourself at home, any friend of Nights is a friend of the Rainbow Warriors, Excellent intro btw. I know all about cat claws, as does my skin! A bard you say? Saw your name and thought of this...

Cody, your kids are just GORGEOUS! I have a good feeling that your daughter is just going through a phase, she will see sense as she comes into her self, I'm sure of it. Massive hugs. (((((((((Rod))))))))
Hehe, see what I did there. I was thinking my silly mood would have worn off by now but nope, another day of it me thinks.

Fossi, yep, you must be the baby of the group, out of the adults anyway. You look soooo sweet in your pic! Awwww! I don't have any daughters but if I did you would be invited over to meet them!

Gordi! That Dalek is fricking brilliant! You made that?! We have a real set Dalek in Newport at the Goldcliff lighthouse, we went to see it once and I touched it. That's my claim to fame!
I saw your TSU'ed pic lol, very clever hehe! I love your consevatory too! Anyhoo, I don't think Jaky will need to ban me anymore, way I've been I'm gonna get banned by the mods haha.

Homer! Welcome home! I'll just have a coffee thanks, it's far too early for breakfast, it's only 14:20 here.
Could I have mine in a doggy bag?

Mess with my head all you like.

Peeps? where can I get a grey costume, flashing lasers and ticket to the US? Expect me soon

Sleep well mwah!

Woohoo! Party part 2, gonna go read now.

Christ you guys type fast on a Sunday Morning!

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Ooooohhhh noooooo.....that would be fatal!.....love it!
......take it you're volunteering to get it sorted?
Please send map when you're done

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

I'm sitting in the chat room right now

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Afternoon Tsu.....you seen True anywhere? Mwahahahahaha! *no emoticon for HUGE GRIN*

OK...just for you...here is me with my 'troop'

I need to go check on Gordi...I think he's in an apoplectic fit! He might need resuscitating

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Well I'm glad YOU know where you are!
I haven't got a freekin clue!

Rainbows
Jane

top topics

<< 123  124  125    127  128  129 >>

join