It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 125
<< 122  123  124    126  127  128 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Gordi The Drummer

lol
Gordi, tis a private joke...Tsu and I have occasionally been sneaking off to play in the thread "ENJOY: You're Banned Game!"

Everyone here is beautiful!!
That's okay, Cody....I can see the confusion. (looks at my avatar, then at Tsu's...they look nothing alike...)

Jane....I LOVE your new hair! So festive, and matches your gown perfectly!

LoneCloudHopper2...Welcome, welcome!! Thank you for joining us here...and especially for writing your intro....you're in!!!

*yawn*....trotting into kitchen for more coffee.....
jacy

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

I know I know

I have no idea why I confuse them

I still remember when we first met on ATS and we were talking about the beast all that time ago.

You'd think I'd of got the hang of it by now.

Cody

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 07:15 AM
link   

At LAST PROOF!!!! He is only Human!!!! LOL

Don't go spreading nasty rumours Gbro, even us demi-Gods make mistakes, as the dalek said climbing off the dusttbin.

Cody

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Oh hunny, quit banging your head (unless you're listening to some heavy metal, lol).
I remember first meeting you too! I felt like the gawky new kid, talking to the popular guy. I must admit that even now, every time you mention going for a ride on the beast...I still get a little jealous, and wish I could hop on the back!

(Your kids are beautiful, by the way...hope they inherited your sense of humour as well as your good looks!)

jacy/jaky/not Tsu

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Why did I wake up this morning with Miley Cyrus levels of regret?

Going to catch up from where I left off.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Morning sis! *hugs*
Yeah, I dunno what happened here last night, but you've created quite a stir.
Miley called, wants you to 'booty-shake' in her next video...apparently it's hotter than twerking?

jaky

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Thanks jacytsu

My daughter doesn't talk to me any more it's a long story but I can't blame her, I wrote a thread about it a while ago. But yes she does have a wicked sense of humour. She starts her national service this year and has passed the exams to become a pilot if she so wishes. But luckily like her old man she has no desire to shoot missiles at strangers she has no problem with, so at least that rubbed off on her
She's going into intelligence instaed from what I here.

My son is a tart, he called up a while ago to tell me he and his girlfriend had split up, I told him how sorry I felt for him (First love and all that) His reply..............................No probs Dad got anther one lined up, I nearly split my sides laughing.

He is definitely a chip off the old block....................lock up your daughters

Cody

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   

jacygirl

Gordi....Scottish hot pants, huh?

That's it, TSU!!! You have ruined the men here!!
You are too adorable, and you're cute little bum-shake has them all in a tizzy!
(Go to the other thread, so I can BAN you for unabashed cuteness!)

Even Sophie is mocking me. She just ran out, stood up, shook her bum at me...then ran away!
It's Tsu-Fever....*sigh*
jaky

There's a word for that!

I see we have a genuine night owl who has landed in our midst
Welcome, welcome. Loved your introduction.

@Cody.....gorgeous children....they look delightful.

@Gordi....incoming U2U
.....I'm off to the lounge to complete a task I promised to do yesterday.....I got somewhat distracted by sport.....sorry Gordi

@jacy.....put kettle on chuck....I'll be there for my second brew and some scrambled eggs in a mo....

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Good morning *checks again* Tsu

WOOHOO I got it right...................... Hi 5

Welcome back hun it all got a bit confusing for me, but I think I'm back on track now

Jacy = bike .................. ummmmmmmm let me rephrase that ............=beast...bugger...........=ride .......... this isn't going well...............

Jacy = biker girl

Tsu = rainbow request

I think I'm there now

Cody

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

Hi Jane

Loving the new hair

Thanks they make me a very proud man and their mum is an amazing mother, as much as I despise the ......... never mind

Cody

edit on 16/3/14 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

I remember the thread about your daughter, hun. I'm so sorry.
I do understand....somewhat estranged from my son right now....also a long painful story.

That's hilarious, that your son is a tart! Chip off the old block, huh? lol
(It sounds like your daughter is more like you than she realizes....one day she will be grateful for that.)

jacy

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Thanks jacy ((((((((((((((((((hug))))))))))))))))

I'm a patient kind of guy, she'll come round eventually.

My son has been a tart ever since he could walk, I remember him walking up to my adopted mum ( I was adopted by a family when I moved to Israel) as a youngun and stealing a cake from the counter.

She was fuming, Elae turned batted his eyelids,turned again wiggled his bum and smiled.

Her heart melted...................as did mine

From that moment on I never worried about him getting on in life lol

Cody

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

rofl....haha...some people are just BORN flirts....

All hail the power of the mighty bum-wiggle!!!

Sheez, where did Jane go? I'm standing here holding her plate of eggs....tsk, methinks she's done another of her *flit-poofs*...?

jacy

P.S. I'm trying to get next chapter done....introducing LoneCloudHopper2....got to get everyone in....

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Sorry jacy....here's me....you are a sweetheart...I didn't expect you to do my eggs for me too! ( )

Well, after all the excitement both here and elsewhere yesterday, and getting my chores done....I'm at a bit of a loss as to what to do with myself today. It is Sunday and I suppose I should just chill, but I feel a bit guilty about my couple of 'blip' days earlier in the week........may be I'll go for a bike ride?.....or start clearing my back bedroom?....I'll need to as my youngest daughter is coming up for a few days next month...the way it is at the moment she'd need to sling a hammock from the ceiling!

You think I'm kidding.......

There's a beautiful green 'labyrinth' rug under there somewhere!

Of course I could finish off painting my plant pot....this is from a few days back....I'm half way round with the black now and then just a coat of wax to seal it....

Oh decisions, decisions!.....jacy...you pick....which one?...keep in mind if you pick the pot....I can keep up on here, in the spirit that is Sunday! lol!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   

cody599

At LAST PROOF!!!! He is only Human!!!! LOL

Don't go spreading nasty rumours Gbro, even us demi-Gods make mistakes, as the dalek said climbing off the dusttbin.

Cody

LOL - Did I ever show you my Dalek??
I made one for my eldest son Callum's halloween a couple of years ago.... Hang on I'll try and find a piccie...

He fitted right inside it and could walk around in it...
The "Helmet" part was mounted on his bike helmet so that it spun around as he turned his head.
And he had a "voice-changer" toy megaphone thing inside, to change his voice...

EXTERMINATE!!!! LOL

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   

The pot plant!
Oops, I mean the plant pot, hehe!
Stay here with us today....please???

Umm, Sophie just offered up one of her hammocks for your daughter, lol...apparently she wants you here too!
(Love your hair...BUT...miss your face!!!)

jacy

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   
*walks in bleary eyed, as if hes been up all night, goes to the fridge, rummages around and finds a coke zero, cracks it open and takes a huge swallow, then has his first cigarette of the day*

Mornin all, is everyone ready for some breakfast?
We got omeletes, eggs, bacon, pancakes, waffles, grits, sausage gravy over biscuts, and whatever our family from across the pond and up north, just let me know, I'll whip up your order.

@Lone:, loved the intro, welcome!! Give TDawg a hug, he loves getting hugs

@Geordi: LOVED the dialek, my 8 year old neice LOVES Dr Who, so what did old Uncle Joey get her for Xmas? a sonic screwdriver, of course

edit on 3/16/2014 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Pot it is then! That was easy! Then again, how could I turn your lovely ask?
That's not my hair.....although I do wear it in a french platt sometimes....I told Night that I'm mulling the idea of getting it coloured like that for my dotage.....so not going to happen for a bit. I'll get my face back on here later.

Gordi....that dalek is awesome!....if your son has finished palying with it, do you think he'd lend it to his aunty Jane to go and have some fun with?

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   

I LOVE sci fi conventions, I go all dressed up, usually in a Battlestar Galactica uniform

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Homer.....I started reading your post thinking it was Tsu.....you trying to scramble my brain sir?????

Rainbows
Jane

top topics

<< 122  123  124    126  127  128 >>

join