It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National School Safety Expert: Sandy Hook shooting was a fraud

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Sremmos80
reply to post by captaintyinknots

No it is not, you have absolutely no access that 100% PROVES that adam lanza walked up to that building and did what they say he did. None what so ever
All you can do is take what is being spoon fed to you and you can either believe for what they say, because there is NO WAY you can check it. Or have questions until that point like the rest of us
There has never been a case like this one where they lock all the public records, destroy the school and the FEDS take the case and lock it in their vault.
You don't have anything. How about you show use your iron clad defense as to it was adam lanza
Don't try using the official reports released. Black sharpie doesn't prove anything

The Feds did NOT destroy the school, this is a bit of misreporting and outright lying.. Public record shows that the town of Newtown held a referendum on the subject, and the TOWNSPEOPLE decided through democratic process to level the building, no Federal Involvement, no State Involvement, no County (even though in CT Counties are more for DSS and DCF reporting and catchment areas) involvement, only the town residents.. VOTING...

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by deadcalm

As I stated...these aren't "bodies" until pronounced dead by someone qualified to do so....in absence of that they are to be treated as wounded and every effort made to preserve life.
Care to cite A) any evidence that they didnt; and B) any literature claiming that wounded bodies are to be removed from a crime scene prior to preserving the scene? Why is it that ME's come to crime scenes to pronounce victims? So the scene is not disturbed.

Sorry, but youre wrong.

.you are not to stop treating the individual until medical professionals arrive to transport them to the hospital.
In a non active shooter scenario, you are correct. In a situation like this, securing the scene is first priority.

Any pronouncement of death can only be made at the hospital under the supervision of a qualified MD/ Coroner.
Totally incorrect. MEs often pronounce victims DOA (every heard that term, its well known)

That means that those children....all of them should have been removed to a hospital as soon as the building was secured....yet other than the two kids transported to the hospital by police (how did that happen with an unsecured crime scene?), all others weren't moved until the middle of the night.
Youre wrong. Flat out. Do some research on crime scenes.

The qualified person that declared them deceased, which allowed them to be left in place. Who was it? When was that done? Can't tell you because the police won't say. Again...secrecy only serves to breed mis-trust. Were they covering themselves to a potential mountain of lawsuits? Perhaps.
Another case of "they wont give me every detail so Im calling conspiracy". Youre going to need more than that.

This is patently false. It is standard procedure to release all investigative material to the public at the conclusion of a police investigation. At that point it becomes part of the "PUBLIC RECORD". In this case, specific laws were enacted by the state to seal these records. If you have nothing to hide....why? I can understand redacting the pictures of the dead children....but the adults...no.
Not true again. Many things are redacted from public record. Happens all the time.

AGAIN, I want to make it CLEAR AS DAY...there is absolutely NO NEED to see pictures of dead children....however there should be no problem with releasing photos of Adam Lanza, his mother's crime scene...ect. Why have these been redacted? These are not minors....they are adults. No stills of the shooter from the newly upgraded security system....no video.
Maybe, maybe not. That you dont like it, though, doesnt equal a conspiracy.

Though procedures surely vary in some small way...the PRESERVATION OF HUMAN LIFE is ALWAYS a top priority. Especially when you are dealing with small children.
Which is exactly what they did. But, as I keep saying, if you all want to pursue this negligence claim, by all means, go ahead. You wont get far, and it proves nothing of a conspiracy, but please, file the necessary documents. Sue them for negligence.

So how long did it take them to secure the school? I would think that with the number of SWAT and Police present that this could have been done very quickly. The shooter was dead. The subject seen fleeing into the woods was in police custody. Sandy Hook wasn't a large mulit-level school. Certainly within an hour....a secure perimeter should have been set up around the school and the casualties should have been evacuated. Yet that did not happen. Why? Given the serious nature of the incident, wouldn't a thorough, organized sweep of the building have been a top priority as quickly as possible?
Securing every corner of a school takes longer than an hour.

My point being.....as SOON as the building was secured...all those children should have been removed and rushed to hospital. Surely you re not saying that it took them until the wee hours of the following morning, when the vitims were finally removed to secure the building?
Your point is wrong, though. As soon as the building was secure, the medical personnel should have been brought into the school, which they were.

Then by all means...look it up.
Ahhh, i get it. I make claims, i am bombarded with attacks on legitimacy. But you...no sources necessary when claiming you know the exact letter of the law.

Typical , really.

This is why paramedics must continue giving life saving measures, even though they know the victim is deceased, until they arrive at the hospital where a qualified individual (doctor), officially declares them dead.
Difference between treatment en route and a crime scene. Try again.

. Most paramedics are not allowed to declare someone dead...they simply do not have the depth of training required. Hence, "he/she was declared dead upon arrival at the hospital". Doesn't matter if it's a gunshot or a heart attack.
As already stated, ME's often pronounce people at the scene. Happens every day.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   

vkey08

Sremmos80

No it is not, you have absolutely no access that 100% PROVES that adam lanza walked up to that building and did what they say he did. None what so ever
All you can do is take what is being spoon fed to you and you can either believe for what they say, because there is NO WAY you can check it. Or have questions until that point like the rest of us
There has never been a case like this one where they lock all the public records, destroy the school and the FEDS take the case and lock it in their vault.
You don't have anything. How about you show use your iron clad defense as to it was adam lanza
Don't try using the official reports released. Black sharpie doesn't prove anything

The Feds did NOT destroy the school, this is a bit of misreporting and outright lying.. Public record shows that the town of Newtown held a referendum on the subject, and the TOWNSPEOPLE decided through democratic process to level the building, no Federal Involvement, no State Involvement, no County (even though in CT Counties are more for DSS and DCF reporting and catchment areas) involvement, only the town residents.. VOTING...
Unfortunately that is what most of these theories come down to....ignorance, gross misrepresentation, or outright lying.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   

His dead body with a self inflicted gunshot would at the scene is a very good start. Certainly far more than those who claim it wasnt him have (not that you guys deal in facts anyway)

FACT....there is not one picture of Adam Lanza's body at the scene. Not one. Why?

FACT....there are no stills or video from the newly upgraded secuity system installed at the school of Adam entering the building. Why?

FACT....there are no pictures of Adam Lanza's autopsy. Photos are always taken. Why?

FACT....Other than the police's assertion that Adam Lanza was the shooter....there is nothing released in the investigation that puts him at the crime scene. But as we all know....the police never lie now do they? (sarc) State officials never lie do they? (extreme sarc)

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

I'm sure the 50 million dollar federal grant had nothing to do with the TOWNSPEOPLE choosing to demolish the school.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   

A little piece of advice...if you are going to site a source, at least take the time to read the whole thing, and dont just cherry pick what you think backs you up.

What you linked had nothing to do with the victims, just the mystical evacuation of an entire school that we only have 1 picture of.

Yes it was. Not one thing in that source says that wounded living were left inside the building until it was secure.

But it does say that 2,living wounded victims were transported after it was secure, so again who decided that only those 2 had a chance at surviving? Who was giving the attention need to ALL of the victims to make that call with only 2 ambulances on site? That is what 6-8 men tops?

How exactly do you link this with SH?

Seriously???? How does death certificates regarding pediatric victims not fit into this case?
Can you find and death cert for any victim? That is public knowledge and does nothing to offend families

Fox told police in a Dec. 17, 2012, telephone interview that he had destroyed any records he had of his treatment of Lanza but recalled last seeing him when he was about 15. He said the teen was "very rigid" and "resistant to engagement" and recalled him having "aggression problems."

Sorry all the records were destroyed, no evidence to collaborate any of this. And since when do medical records get destroyed? Is that SOP?
None of what is linked is backed up, it is all off recollection, which is NOT fact.
Take your own advice, don't cherry pick

His dead body with a self inflicted gunshot would at the scene is a very good start. Certainly far more than those who claim it wasnt him have (not that you guys deal in facts anyway)

Again absolutely no proof that is the case. Have you seen a picture of even a body of an adult dressed in all black loaded down with weapons and ammo? How do you know his body was in there besides that fact you are told it is?

ve given it to you and told you where to confirm it. A couple dozen posts later, and you are still deflecting and avoiding providing anything. Why is that? Is it because you have none? Quite frankly, the fact that you are spending this much effort to avoid providing any says really all that needs to be said.

All you say is go to the town and check for your self, that should not be the case.
If they would just release the public info that we all want then this conversation would be over.
I don't need to hear it from more people that were not there that day. I need it from the horses mouth, let me see what they found. Keep the kids out of it by all means, i just want adam. Show me the monster!

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

To be fair I never said the FEDS ordered the destruction, they came after that fact.
The school was decided to be torn down due to hazardous material. The school has asbestos in it and it would cost more to renovate then to destroy. Or that is the reasoning I found for it, didn't see anything about a vote.
Seems to me they planned on going back until they found that part out.
Were the students and parents told they were going to school in a school full of asbestos btw?
Stating they came in at the end and locked everything up, not that they ordered the destruction.
Context is everything
edit on thTue, 25 Feb 2014 14:47:12 -0600America/Chicago220141280 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by deadcalm

FACT....there is not one picture of Adam Lanza's body at the scene. Not one. Why?
There is eyewitness testimony. Its pretty rare that pictures of people with bullet wounds to the head are made public.

FACT....there are no stills or video from the newly upgraded secuity system installed at the school of Adam entering the building. Why?
That it hasnt been made public does not mean it doesnt exist, and entry camera rarely record, the are usually cctv.

FACT....there are no pictures of Adam Lanza's autopsy. Photos are always taken. Why?
Again, that they arent public does not mean they dont exist. I was unaware that autopsy photos were public domain.

FACT....Other than the police's assertion that Adam Lanza was the shooter....there is nothing released in the investigation that puts him at the crime scene. But as we all know....the police never lie now do they? (sarc) State officials never lie do they? (extreme sarc)
Yup. Nevermind eyewitness testimony. Why let pesky facts get in your way.

Funny, all of your "facts" rely on the idea that you are entitled to see every bit of evidence. You arent. They also all rely on the idea that these things were never actually present, and not the very real possibility that they simply arent out for public consumption....pretty weak "facts".

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Sremmos80

What you linked had nothing to do with the victims, just the mystical evacuation of an entire school that we only have 1 picture of.
Try again. Hooked on phonics works. It says in plain english that they encountered the wounded.

Why do you feel the need to lie?

But it does say that 2,living wounded victims were transported after it was secure, so again who decided that only those 2 had a chance at surviving? Who was giving the attention need to ALL of the victims to make that call with only 2 ambulances on site? That is what 6-8 men tops?
no, its doesnt. The word after never appears in there. You are teh one putting it there. Like I said, you are lying by using that as a timesline, when it is not one.

Seriously???? How does death certificates regarding pediatric victims not fit into this case? Can you find and death cert for any victim? That is public knowledge and does nothing to offend families
If that is your criteria than any law passed about children is now linkable to SH. Again, can you show ANY link to SH?

Sorry all the records were destroyed, no evidence to collaborate any of this. And since when do medical records get destroyed? Is that SOP? None of what is linked is backed up, it is all off recollection, which is NOT fact. Take your own advice, don't cherry pick

Right, ya know, except for the words of the EXACT PEOPLE WHO TREATED HIM. But hey, why start accepting facts now? Easier to fetishize if you disregard anything that doesnt flow with your fantasy.

Again absolutely no proof that is the case. Have you seen a picture of even a body of an adult dressed in all black loaded down with weapons and ammo? How do you know his body was in there besides that fact you are told it is?
Say it with me now: Eye. Witnesses.

Or are we back to claiming that anyone and everyone involved in the incident is part of this "conspiracy"?

All you say is go to the town and check for your self, that should not be the case. If they would just release the public info that we all want then this conversation would be over.
Typical. You dont want to do any real investigating. You want someone to spoon feed it to you. Yup. Just typical.

I don't need to hear it from more people that were not there that day. I need it from the horses mouth, let me see what they found. Keep the kids out of it by all means, i just want adam. Show me the monster!
So file a petition.

still going round and round, still havent provided one single shred of evidence. You have proven you have none. Just own it.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   

jaws1975
i]reply to post by deadcalm

No sense debating with these people, whenever there is an uncomfortable question for them to answer you will get something like this....

Another case of "they wont give me every detail so Im calling conspiracy". Youre going to need more than that. 

Or you will be called more names.... speaking of we could make a drinking game out of everytime we are called a name....fetishist...drink!
By all means, if you have a legitimate question or piece of evidence, present it. None of you have in the year+ since then. Why is that? Why, if you are SO convinced, do you all continually deflect and avoid providing ANYTHING? Why is it you all can do nothing but try and devolve it into attacking the person who contradicts you? Why can you not deal with the subject at hand?

This ad hom nonsense doesnt fly.
fe·tish
noun ˈfe-tish also ˈfē-

: a strong and unusual need or desire for something

edit on 25-2-2014 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-2-2014 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Try again. Hooked on phonics works. It says in plain english that they encountered the wounded.

Does it help with reading comp? I was asking about the evacuation, didn't dispute the part where they they "saw" wounded, again just word of mouth, no pictures.
There is only one picture of blood.... and 27 victims.... Huh...weird

If that is your criteria than any law passed about children is now linkable to SH. Again, can you show ANY link to SH?

Can you find another state that has that law?
We are the ones ignoring things but you refuse to see a connection here... deal

Right, ya know, except for the words of the EXACT PEOPLE WHO TREATED HIM. But hey, why start accepting facts now? Easier to fetishize if you disregard anything that doesnt flow with your fantasy.

They are going back almost 6 years, that can not be accurate. Again with out records, that for some reason were destroyed....CRAZY!...

Those are not FACTS, they are word of mouth. Would that hold up in court?? NO so it is not a fact!
Stop saying word of mouth is fact, THAT IS WRONG!

still going round and round, still havent provided one single shred of evidence. You have proven you have none. Just own it.

And you CAN NOT 100% prove to me that adam got out of the honda not registered to him or his mom and entered that school.
I have never been to a school that did not record the parking lot. Kidnap central, especially at an elementary school but they didn't have the ability to record....okayyy
edit on thTue, 25 Feb 2014 15:12:28 -0600America/Chicago220142880 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   

NickDC202
A user made repeated claims that his or her claim was "verified"; has anyone been able to find the purported verification confirmed in another thread? I'm not doubting his or her claim but I cannot seem to locate a thread that confirms this. Can someone please help?

Sure, he's talking about a 426 day old thread where he says that his second cousin (the one who "interacted with Adam") played the dice game, "Bunko", with Nancy J. Lanza.
Start here and read until the end of the thread.

captaintyinknots
Believe what you'd like. I have family (second cousin and her family, to be exact) in the area. She played bunko wih lanzas mother. She had some of the slain at her recent tree lighting ceremony. She's attended over a dozebnfunerals in the last week.

I'm tying nothing in knots. I'm stating facts. It is a fact that the only way it works for actors to be involved is if a)they have been planted there for years, or b) the ENTIRE town is in on it.

There is no other explanation that works.

If you like to get a mod or site admin to vet my claims, by all means, do so. I'll gladly provide a mod with pics of the family address book that I get from them every year. Or their annual Christmas letter. Or links to their Facebook page. Or pics from the recent family wedding.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Sremmos80

Does it help with reading comp? I was asking about the evacuation, did dispute the part where they they saw wounded.
Wow. Just wow.
At approximately 10:00 am, Danbury Hospital scrambled extra medical personnel in expectation of having to treat numerous victims. Three wounded patients were evacuated to the hospital, where two children were later declared dead.[75] The other was an unidentified adult.[7]
en.wikipedia.org...

Can you find another state that has that law? We are the ones ignoring things but you refuse to see a connection here... deal
No, you are inferring connection. Can you provide a single thing that ACTUALLY connects this with SH? As with all of my other requests for evidence, I wont hold my breath.

They are going back almost 6 years, that can not be accurate. Again with out records, that for some reason were destroyed....CRAZY!...
Keep denying them facts....

Those are not FACTS, they are word of mouth. Would that hold up in court?? NO so it is not a fact! Stop saying word of mouth is fact, THAT IS WRONG!
Multiple eye witness corroboration along with the corroboration of the first responders ABSOLUTELY would hold up in court. Nice try though.

And you CAN NOT 100% prove to me that adam got out of the honda not registered to him or his mom and entered that school.
I cant prove anything to you 100%. You deny the facts. Something cant be proven without the acceptance of facts.

I have never been to a school that did not record the parking lot. Kidnap central, especially at an elementary school but they didn't have the ability to record....okayyy
And? Ive worked at multiple that didnt. Nice try though.

Funny, I still see you deflecting from providing any evidence. Well, not so much funny as sad and telling.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   

3mperorConstantinE

NickDC202
A user made repeated claims that his or her claim was "verified"; has anyone been able to find the purported verification confirmed in another thread? I'm not doubting his or her claim but I cannot seem to locate a thread that confirms this. Can someone please help?

Sure, he's talking about a 426 day old thread where he says that his second cousin (the one who "interacted with Adam") played the dice game, "Bunko", with Nancy J. Lanza.
Start here and read until the end of the thread.

captaintyinknots
Believe what you'd like. I have family (second cousin and her family, to be exact) in the area. She played bunko wih lanzas mother. She had some of the slain at her recent tree lighting ceremony. She's attended over a dozebnfunerals in the last week.

I'm tying nothing in knots. I'm stating facts. It is a fact that the only way it works for actors to be involved is if a)they have been planted there for years, or b) the ENTIRE town is in on it.

There is no other explanation that works.

If you like to get a mod or site admin to vet my claims, by all means, do so. I'll gladly provide a mod with pics of the family address book that I get from them every year. Or their annual Christmas letter. Or links to their Facebook page. Or pics from the recent family wedding.
Yup, and here's the follow up post in that thread, which has proven true, all the way up to this thread:

Send a mod my way, ill gladly so it. I have no problem provig it. Question is, what will you do when amod confirms it. My guess is, you'll claim you didn't see it yourself, so it proves nothing, and the mods must be in on it.

What have I seen through this threads...oh yeah, "Well the mods may have seen it but I didnt so I dont buy it".

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   

jaws1975
reply to post by vkey08

I'm sure the 50 million dollar federal grant had nothing to do with the TOWNSPEOPLE choosing to demolish the school.

Actually no, it didn't. Many towns in state got grants this year and last year from a Federal Program that Governor Malloy pushed for, actually as I remember the speech Malloy gave in 2011 (post Irene and pre Alfred) Newtown had already been selected at that time (Alfred happened at the end of October 2011 just to give a timeframe) as one of the candidate towns to receive a good chunk of that grant money. Windsor (Poquonock School District), and West Hartford also got huge amounts out of that same grant.

Picking little things because they happened to get the money AFTER the shooting (they weres uppoed to like all the other districts get it in Nov 2011but Alfred killed that... 850K in the dark for most of November kinda changes your priorities) to say they made their decision based upon the money that they would have gotten regardless of that decision.

(of course I wish Poquonock had spent it on fixing the AC's in the schools rather than rock walls for climbing and other assorted stuff)
edit on 2522014 by vkey08 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Wow. Just wow.
At approximately 10:00 am, Danbury Hospital scrambled extra medical personnel in expectation of having to treat numerous victims. Three wounded patients were evacuated to the hospital, where two children were later declared dead.[75] The other was an unidentified adult.[7]

What does this have to do with
ETA: didn't dispute the part where they they "saw" wounded, again just word of mouth, no pictures.
typo may have caused the confusion

Upon arrival, teams of Troopers and Officers formed “Active Shooter Teams” and immediately entered the school. Teams performed rescues of students and staff, removing them to a safe location as they searched for the shooting suspect within the building. The building was evacuated and students walked hand in hand out to a safe location.

Teams encountered several students and staff suffering from gunshot wounds.

This? This is the article you said I need hooked on phonics for...

What does your sweet wiki (get a better source) have to do with that?
We know people got taken from the scene when it was secure.
Also you don't find it strange that only one picture of said mass evac is available? Birds were recording over head by then. They saw the parent/uncle/off duty cop/ mystery man in the woods

Keep denying them facts....

Facts are you don't destroy medical records and you can not have a diagnosis with out record. Recollection of almost 6 years is not a fact

Multiple eye witness corroboration along with the corroboration of the first responders ABSOLUTELY would hold up in court. Nice try though.

What do first responders have to do with adam's mental illness?? That is what I was referring too.
And no eye witness's do not go far in court at all, regardless how many saw the same thing.

I cant prove anything to you 100%. You deny the facts. Something cant be proven without the acceptance of facts.

Do your best then, instead of just not even trying.
Nice dodge tho

I am not deflecting anything, i have answered all your questions directly and continued to ask more.
edit on thTue, 25 Feb 2014 15:42:08 -0600America/Chicago220140880 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

edit on thTue, 25 Feb 2014 15:45:13 -0600America/Chicago220141380 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

edit on thTue, 25 Feb 2014 15:58:35 -0600America/Chicago220143580 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Care to cite A) any evidence that they didnt; and B) any literature claiming that wounded bodies are to be removed from a crime scene prior to preserving the scene? Why is it that ME's come to crime scenes to pronounce victims? So the scene is not disturbed.

a) News helicopter footage of the scene clearly shows the first responders with an empty triage site. None of the officers in the video, nor the first responders look like they are in any hurry to do anything. No bodies...no victims....they are all just standing around. Given the lax attitude witnessed, I think it's safe to assume the school had been secured by that point. Yet nothing is being done to evacuate the dead and wounded ( the exception being the 2 children to be transported by police). The news reporter even states that the children are still likely inside (meaning all of them) because "it's cold outside". HUH? Wouldn't you want to get all the living out as soon as it was possible to do so as well as the wounded?

1st news helicopter on scene...raw footage

b) You have got to be joking right? Are you trying to tell me that the integrity of the crime scene takes precident over potentially saving those childrens lives? What are they supposed to do....lie there and bleed out while the cops are getting their evidence sorted? REALLY?

WRONG

Crime Scene Integrity and Evidence Collection.

The integrity of a crime scene is extremely important to every aspect ofinvestigation and prosecution. The first officer on scene begins with establishingthe crime scene and securing it. This officer or investigator needs to keep people out of the area where the crime occurred, and also where the perpetrator may have been before or after the crime occurred. Any area where the victim or suspect waspresent needs to be sealed off. If there are any witnesses present, the officer needs to detain and separate them so that they cannot taint each other’s memories with discussion of their observations. Also, the officer must obtain consent to search the crime scene from whomever controls it. However, in the case that the victim needs medical assistance, the victim becomes the priority, but the officer must ask the paramedics not to touch anything that is not absolutely necessary to gaining access to the victim. Also, he will tell the paramedics to carry the victim out on a stretcher instead of rolling the victim out. The efforts of the paramedics can often compromise important evidence like blood spatter, foot or shoe impressions, or other evidence. The victim himself may have evidence on his person, as in the clothing he is wearing or skin under his nails. His wounds may also indicate the type of weapon used, and can give a clue to the emotions of the perpetrator. This may help to establish a suspect and a motive. Even as the officer is getting help for the victim, he must make sure that he does not allow anyone into the crime scene area other than the medics.

www.scribd.com...

So as you can clearly see....THE VICTIM IS THE PRIORITY.

In a non active shooter scenario, you are correct. In a situation like this, securing the scene is first priority.

Taking down the shooter is the first priority (securing the scene), removing the victims to medical attention is second. As quickly as possible. Being as well versed as you are, I'm sure you aware of what healthcare professionals refer to as the "Golden Hour".

In emergency medicine, the golden hour (also known as golden time) refers to a time period lasting for one hour following traumatic injury being sustained by a casualty or medical emergency, during which there is the highest likelihood that prompt medical treatment will prevent death

Source

Totally incorrect. MEs often pronounce victims DOA.(every heard that term, its well known)

Medical Examiners most certainly can, as they are qualified doctors. However DOA, refers to victims that are declared DEAD ON ARRIVAL....arrival where you ask....at a hospital. Perhaps you should familiarize yourself with it. Or did you just mis-speak?

Etymology: based on the literal meaning of dead on arrival (not alive when brought to a hospital)

Source

So why would they not release the name of a public official, performing in a public capacity, paid by the public....that declared those children and adults deceased? Why the secrecy? Why the secrecy over what time this occured?

Youre wrong. Flat out. Do some research on crime scenes.

No...in fact you are wrong. See above. THE VICTIMS ARE THE PRIORITY.

Not true again. Many things are redacted from public record. Happens all the time.

Since I have been so forthcoming in providing links, can I ask you to site an example for me? As I stated in a previous post....state laws were changed to keep these records from the public....otherwise they would have been released as per standard practice.

www.policeone.com...

From the article linked above...

HARTFORD, Conn. — The emotional debate over victim privacy rights that began after the Newtown school shooting is expected to resume in coming weeks in Connecticut, as state lawmakers consider restrictions on public access to certain crime scene photos, 911 recordings and other information about homicides.

In a state that has historically boasted about its strong open government laws, there's disagreement over how much, if any, of those laws should be rolled back in the wake of the Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre.

Maybe, maybe not. That you dont like it, though, doesnt equal a conspiracy.

The fact that you don't like it doesn't signify that it ISN'T a conspiracy.

Your point is wrong, though. As soon as the building was secure, the medical personnel should have been brought into the school, which they were.

Can you quote a source for that assertion please.

Thanks for your time.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   

There is eyewitness testimony. Its pretty rare that pictures of people with bullet wounds to the head are made public.

As you stated in a previous post...witness testimony doesn't go far. Even the President of the United States (JFK) had autopsy photos of his destroyed skull released to the public.....same for the friend of the Boston Bombers that was executed by the FBI...his skull wounds and autopsy photos were released. Try again. It happens all the time....except this time. Why is that?

That it hasnt been made public does not mean it doesnt exist, and entry camera rarely record, the are usually cctv.

I'm pretty sure it does exist. In fact, I'd bet on it. Especially at a school where the camera may be required to identify a potential criminal. Again....secrecy rears it's ugly head. The information on what type security was employed at the school has been....you guessed it...redacted. Even years ago, as in the Columbine Shootings....cameras had the ability to record....and the technology has only gotten smaller and cheaper since then.

Funny, all of your "facts" rely on the idea that you are entitled to see every bit of evidence. You arent. They also all rely on the idea that these things were never actually present, and not the very real possibility that they simply arent out for public consumption....pretty weak "facts".

Eyewitness testimony is NEVER as good as hard, concrete evidence. Any lawyer or judge will tell you that.

As I stated before...and cited a source, which you never do....the law was specifically changed so that these records were sealed from the public....prior to Sandy Hook that information would have been available as part of standard procedure at the end of the investigation.

Facts are facts....either they are true or they are not.

Pretty weak argument.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join