It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Induced Climate Change/Weather Warfare

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Your Mum AND Dad must be so proud of you.

NOT!

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   

WonderBoi
I hope you know, all the posts you make, regarding "chemtrails", is blowing your cover. Might want to tone it down a bit, to keep your secrecy under wraps. You're certainly not into truth or facts, just covering up of lies.

What exactly do you mean by this?

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Truth (Definition)

sincerity in action, character, and utterance

Fact (Definition)

something that actually exists; reality; truth

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   

network dude

WonderBoi
I hope you know, all the posts you make, regarding "chemtrails", is blowing your cover. Might want to tone it down a bit, to keep your secrecy under wraps. You're certainly not into truth or facts, just covering up of lies.

This wasn't meant to be a hard question. You said it, what did you mean?

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   

I gave you the answer. Figure it out.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   

network dude

WonderBoi

I sure it's just an appeal to your sense of humour to lighten up the conversation.

Don't worry, be happy

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi

In the interest of leading by example, I will explain this to you. Weather you think any one or all of the posters who deny your assertions that "they are spraying us" or that "Them are chemtrails cuz they look that way" are paid to post here is irrelevant. The links that are provided to explain how contrails act are what you need to focus on.

Deal with the content.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   

WonderBoi

I gave you the answer. Figure it out.

How very grown up of you.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   

In order for the chemtrail faith to thrive there must be a counter offensive made by the dark forces trying to 'spray' us into oblivion. In the mind of the CT believer there are minions of darkness sent forth to battle the bringers of truth and light, this battle takes place on forums like ATS. It is beyond the comprehension of a CT believer that a person like you or me would simply choose to not believe!!! No rational person can deny the validity of the CT faith, it is not possible!! You must be under the dominion of the dark powers to question Wonderboi's "theories".Anybody who repeatedly challenges the faith of the CTers is evil, period.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by seabhac-rua

How very grown up of you.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by sunnynights

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by seabhac-rua

Not evil, just confused.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   

WonderBoi
This mornings spraying was rather peculiar. 3 planes, all within a very short distance from each other. 2 were flying 1 way, 1 was flying in the opposite direction. Certainly not a normal flight path. If nothing else, it makes me wonder where everyone is traveling to or fro'?

Seriously? Have you ever considered getting Flight Radar 24 app for your phone? Even use the playback facility on Flight Radar 24. From further posts you appear to be in Mexico?

Snapshot from the 13th February from 0900 local time Mexico which should be 1500 Greenwich Mean Time.

Flight Radar 24 13th February 2014 1500 GMT

Go to Skyvector

skyvector.com...

Type in MMMX in the box in the top left hand corner. This will centre the map on Benito Juárez International Airport serving Mexico City. From there you can zoom in or zoom out to see the upper air routes covering Mexico.

As to your other questions such as where are they going or coming from. It is just ludicrous that you are even posing these type of question. Spend a bit of time on Flight Radar using the playback facility. Remember that it used GMT and follow the flights to get an overview of activity.

Use Flight Aware and enter some of the flight numbers for historical data.

uk.flightaware.com...

So how do you know what is a "normal flight path"?

To many people, and especially within the chemtrail community, the following is not normal activity. The claim that commercial aircraft shouldn't be flying that close to each other nor crossing paths.

You can see that ignorance being displayed by the current poster girl of the Chemtrail Community, Kristen Meghan in the following video that she made. The woman, despite having served in the USAF, is actually clueless about aviation. Listen to her come out with the following as she is driving just outside of Chicago. You can use Sky Vector to check out the upper air routes in the vicinity of Chicago. The woman is clueless!

"Those of you familiar with aviation are fully aware planes do not fly directly into each other, this close, out in the middle of nowhere..."

Thread about her

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 22/2/2014 by tommyjo because: malformed link corrected

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Here is another video with ex airforce member Kirsten Meghan .

Kirsten Meghan

The problem is she is the real deal and some can't handle the truth

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   

sunnynights
Here is another video with ex airforce member Kirsten Meghan .

Kirsten Meghan

The problem is she is the real deal and some can't handle the truth

She isn't the real deal. She is not a Chemtrail Whistle blower and she even admits it. What she has been doing is clutching at straws and trying to join the dots. She started researching chemtrails on the internet around 2006 while still serving in the USAF and it shows badly. She has shown herself to be clueless about aviation and fallen under the spell of Dane Wigington . The same Dane Wigington that has obviously never seen the original spoof video from the USAF KC-10 Flight Engineer nor understands aerodynamic contrails. Wigington is still under the impression that this KC-10 is spraying from nozzles.

If you go onto the video comments section you can even interact with the Flight Engineer. I bet Dane Wigington will never venture there. I wonder why?

For those of you not familiar with it the comedy audio starts at 1:00

I bet not many chemtrail believers have seen the close-up of a KC-10 producing aerodynamic contrails?

From the same USAF Flight Engineer

www.youtube.com...

If Kristen Meghan and Dane Wigington can't even understand basic Air Traffic procedures and aerodynamic principles then what hope do they have in the future of forcing or uncovering a 'spraying program' disclosure? This is why they will still be clutching at straws for years and decades to come and wondering why their efforts haven't come to fruition. The third film in the series is apparently under production "Who in the World is Spraying?”. Apparently Meghan has input into this which should be seriously taken with a pinch of salt. Let me guess she will be blaming US Navy E-6 Mercury TACAMO aircraft with spraying because she was tipped off by mail that they were involved! Clueless idiots chasing a hoax!

The USAF Flight Engineer that filmed the spoof is still having fun!

edit on 22/2/2014 by tommyjo because: additional info added

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Huh, that's it?

All you have is a standard attempt to falsify the fact that here is an EX MILITARY subservient that’s come forward.
Who else will be brave enough?
It’s almost fact that women have 9 times the pain threshold of a man; this is just a little more credibility to the evidence.

Go job Kristen

edit on 22-2-2014 by sunnynights because: name correct

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Go job Kristen

Wow! You just said good job to the person who isn't a chemtrail whistleblower which she even admits to...

My whistleblowing is not related to chemtrails, it is related to industrial ground activities that overexposed the workers and they didn't want it reported, and since I took the samples, they wanted to demonize me in case I spoke out.

www.metabunk.org...

Straight from the horses mouth.

Research would do you some good.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 03:05 AM
link   

All you have is a standard attempt to falsify the fact that here is an EX MILITARY subservient that’s come forward.

Here let me say this again and I will do it real slow...

She isn't a chemtrail whistleblower and she admitted to it, so the only one attempting to falsify the fact is you.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

He's not interested in any of that factual stuff,I discovered that when I tried to make the same point to him. In a post ages ago. From then on I knew that he doesn't even believe his garbage himself,he's just fishing for a reaction. Good info though, sadly wasted.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join