It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Induced Climate Change/Weather Warfare

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   
In case you'd like to rebuttal.

Weather control is no myth: Scientists engineer thunderstorms over Abu Dhabi

NaturalNews) Discussions of weather control technology used to be limited to the hushed gossip of conspiracy theorists, but it turns out the conspiracy theorists were right (again). Today in Abu Dhabi, scientists have successfully manipulated entire weather systems, causing up to fifty downpours of rain across the Al Ain region the desert nation over the last year.

It's all being accomplished by a team of scientists working for Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan, the president of United Arab Emirates. They have erected entire fields of giant ionizers to generate waves of negative ions which rise into the lower atmosphere and attract dust particles. The dust particles, in turn, attract condensation from the ambient air, and when enough condensation is achieved, the clouds can't hold the water anymore and a downpour of rain is unleashed. The whole system was devices by a Swiss company named Metro Systems International.
What was it that i wasn't grasping??? Oh yeah, "meteorology".
Let me know, when you're ready to talk science, on a mature level.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   

WonderBoi

Soylent Green Is People
reply to post by WonderBoi

Then I am puzzled why you find it peculiar that two planes are flying one direction and a third is flying another direction.

It is quite normal for different planes fly in multiple directions. Like I said, if there are planes going TO somewhere, then there are planes also flying FROM that same somewhere. Planes are also flying to and from other somewheres.

I've already mentioned that they were either flying to or fro'. Problem is, where are they flying to or fro'? People barely have enough, as it is, so where they're traveling to or fro' is the mystery. Besides that, i'm no where close to a major city, nor am i located in the U.S. I know Americans aren't coming to Mexico. So, please do explain, all the air travel?

What information did you turn up when you went to Flight Aware and tracked the planes you saw? You should be able to tell what plane it was, where it was coming from and where it was going.

For someone who does "extensive research", I am sure this is part of it.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   

I've already mentioned that they were either flying to or fro'. Problem is, where are they flying to or fro'? People barely have enough, as it is, so where they're traveling to or fro' is the mystery. Besides that, i'm no where close to a major city, nor am i located in the U.S. I know Americans aren't coming to Mexico. So, please do explain, all the air travel?

So where are they taking those that are traveling, well I would say there destinations. There is no mystery as those people flying have a departure city and a destination city.

Why do you think you have to be near a major city to have planes that fly over, as they do fly in all directions.

All the planes you see leaving those contrails are not flying to a destination near you which explains why they are at that height.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Mason mike

I don't need Flight Aware. I'm already aware. Aware to the fact that weather manipulation is a reality. I still can't believe, people believe the government, for anything, after 9-11. What happened to the "wake up call"? Right back to sleep, the sheeple went! Wow!!!

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Let me spell it in English. It doesn't matter who was traveling where. Fact is, controlling the weather is not a secret, just a cover-up.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Keep trying to debunk FACTS.

Most of the storms were at the height of the summer in July and August when there is no rain at all. People living in Abu Dhabi were baffled by the rainfall which sometimes turned into hail and included gales and lightening. www.dailymail.co.uk...
There's only 1 type of person that could try this hard to debunk truth. Government employees lol

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   

WonderBoi
reply to post by Mason mike

I don't need Flight Aware. I'm already aware. Aware to the fact that weather manipulation is a reality. I still can't believe, people believe the government, for anything, after 9-11. What happened to the "wake up call"? Right back to sleep, the sheeple went! Wow!!!

Wait, you ask questions about who might be traveling on these planes as if you have discovered some nefarious plot, but you are too lazy to use free software to find out more about the planes?

That's a bit ignorant. Unless, you don't really want to learn anything, just trolling.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   

WonderBoi

Soylent Green Is People

Then I am puzzled why you find it peculiar that two planes are flying one direction and a third is flying another direction.

It is quite normal for different planes fly in multiple directions. Like I said, if there are planes going TO somewhere, then there are planes also flying FROM that same somewhere. Planes are also flying to and from other somewheres.

Hewe is a video of worldwide air traffic during a 24-hour period.

I see planes flying over mostly the west coast of Mexico and to Mexico city, but generally all over Mexico, espescially during the daylight hours. It seems there is traffic to and from Mexico, plus traffic overflying Mexico (such as flights between the U.S. and Central and South America):

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   

I know Americans aren't coming to Mexico. So, please do explain, all the air travel?

You might wanna check that

Does it surprise you to find that not everything you "KNOW" is actually true?

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   

There certainly were claims that this cloud seeding experiment produced quite sensational effects. But also much scepticism....

“As far as I’m concerned I don’t believe these claims,” said Roelof Bruintjes, who heads the National Center for Atmospheric Research’s international weather modification programs. “There’s no scientific basis for this; the physics doesn’t support it.”

~ ~ ~

Joseph Golden, a weather modification expert who once chaired the now-defunct Atmospheric Modification Program at the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), also has serious doubts that the technique could work.

“This method is inherently incapable of producing clouds out of thin air,” Golden said.

~ ~ ~

NOAA’s Golden is interested in hearing much more from the scientists trying to make it rain in the desert.

“I put out a challenge to any of those that are involved in this project and making these claims. Show me the data,” he said.

There may be little chance of such transparency in the near-term, however, as Meteo Systems is closely guarding the secrets of the potentially valuable technology the company has dubbed “WEATHERTEC.”

Meteo Systems did not respond to calls and emails from National Geographic News.

news.nationalgeographic.co.uk...

A private company, standing to earn a fortune selling its top secret technique, makes a claim and meteorologists and other experts question it. Who to beleive?

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   

What was it that i wasn't grasping??? Oh yeah, "meteorology". Let me know, when you're ready to talk science, on a mature level.

You may want to look further into that before thinking you know what your talking about.

www.livescience.com...

One article is far from you understanding meteorology, as you have graciously proven in the past.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Let me spell it in English. It doesn't matter who was traveling where. Fact is, controlling the weather is not a secret, just a cover-up.

Well then why did you ask?

What are they trying to coverup, as you can see all you have to do is look for what you want because if it were a secret you wouldn't know about it.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Meteo's supposed ionic rain making is not secret - it was "discovered" by Russians and many companies have looked at it. Eg see here.

Also it seems that claims the Max Planck Institute are connected with this scheme ma be (cough) less than correct (/cough):

The directors of the Max Planck Institute for Meteorology, who have been erroneously linked to the project via media reports, released a statement expressing “distress” that the scientific organization had been associated in any way with the work of Meteo Systems. They added that rainstorms were part of unusual weather patterns in the Middle East last summer.

“Our institute has no connection whatsoever to this work, nor have we been privy to the underlying evidence that the company is using to support its claims,” the statement said.

“We also note that many people have a financial stake in seeing these claims being credibly reported by the media, and that to the extent rain showers in the region were unusual this summer, they accompanied rather unusual weather patterns over the broader region, which certainly had nothing to do with the very localized experiments in Abu Dhabi. One only needs to be reminded of the terrible flooding over neighboring Pakistan.”

source

so there you have it - unusual local weather exploited by scam artists who lie about their credentials, and then used by CT's as "proof" of a fantasy........it's a pretty familiar and sad story.

edit on 13-2-2014 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

it's a pretty familiar and sad story.

Maybe WonderBoi thought he could trick you with his deja voodoo. He's tried this same line before,
www.abovetopsecret.com...
and ran away from that thread after you learnt him a lil' somethin' on it

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   

DenyObfuscation

Maybe WonderBoi thought he could trick you with his deja voodoo. He's tried this same line before,
None of you have taught me squat. You're all still stuck on Meteorology; never mind the Chemistry that makes weather. It takes 6 people to make a moot point??? Please!

Nah, the government would never! I'm sooooooo unpatriotic. lmfao hahahahahhahahahah

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Run with that theory then. It's your prerogative. The rest of us, that live in reality, will believe how we see fit.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Thanks - I haven't had such a laugh in ages!!

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 03:29 AM
link   

DenyObfuscation

And note the prediction I made at the end of that 2nd link??

Huh? HUH??!!!

Am I prescient, OR WHAT!

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Aloysius the Gaul

And note the prediction I made at the end of that 2nd link??

Huh? HUH??!!!

Am I prescient, OR WHAT!

No he's just got a predictably tenuous grasp on a subject he seems to think he's revealing to the world. Still no idea what the point he is trying to make is though, but then I don't really think he knows. Is weather modification supposed to be news?

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 06:41 AM
link   

WonderBoi

Nah, the government would never! I'm sooooooo unpatriotic. lmfao hahahahahhahahahah

The single most idiotic statement ever.

Since you don't trust the Government, everything blamed on them must be true.

They also claim there is no such thing as reptilians from center Earth. Is that true too?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join