It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did a UFO dock with the ISS on Jan. 29th? (video in link)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ropr2

Well Done...case solved!

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Baddogma

No sorry that's not it. check the link to the nasa/iss site a few pages back. it shows all the components and related refuling/resupply craft. this isn't even remotely one of ours.

Check this official LINK to see that this object doesn't match up with any ISS components or supply missions.
edit on 10-2-2014 by abe froman because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-2-2014 by abe froman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   

overanocean
Why in the hell does that look like the Carp I caught last summer.

Carps in space.
edit on 5-2-2014 by overanocean because: bad spelling

Isn't that a SciFi original series?

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by abe froman

The dark spot kid of looks like it could be the exhaust section of a scramjet like the Aurora is supposed to have. Although, if you are looking for a shape, you brain can often find it...

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Gu1tarJohn

I thought the exact same thing.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Does anyone have any recent news on his health? Here's a report from Barry Roffman
www.arkcode.com...

Flash: On the evening of May 26, 2014 I received an e-mail from Clark telling me that he was dying. I tried calling him. He did answer the phone, but he sounded like he was indeed close to the end. He let me know that he never wanted to hurt me, apparently referring to things he said about Jews on Rense.Com on December 2, 2012 that I discuss further below under updates. That evening I asked my readers to say prayers for him, but when I spoke to him the next morning (May 27, 2014) he made clear that the Diabetes that he was dying from and giving him so much pain was to be blamed on the Zionists who had raised the rent in his mobile home park by $30 per month. He spewed so much hatred toward the Jews that I had to hang up on him.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
Just a rough estimate on my part. 30 ft would still make it bigger than say, a modern fighter jet. Looks like it has a crazy tail section.

An F-22 (modern fighter jet) is 62' long with a 44' wingspan. Significantly larger than your 30' estimate.
Let me Google that for you
I'm going with parachute from the descent module. The mass seems to be attached in the right spot for this to be true.

As for the "Spaceship" being docked with the ISS...why would these essentially still shots of this...thing...be shown, and not the 'arrival' of this object? kinda throws up a big red flag for me, especially with all the eyes watching the feeds.
edit on 8/2/2014 by ChaosComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Witness2008
Funny cars in space?

Many roads in space is there?

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: MysterX
an infinite number.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Almost everyone in UFOlogy, both researcher and forum warrior alike, accuse NASA of being part of a major cover up.

Now they're...not? They doctor images, but allow alien ships to dock in view of their public feed?

Does not compute. Can't have it both ways.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I honestly think that with all your analysis, youre still wrong. I'm pretty sure they needed to poop and it was the only place to go at the time.
So, not really debunked!

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaosinEngaged
Almost everyone in UFOlogy, both researcher and forum warrior alike, accuse NASA of being part of a major cover up.

Now they're...not? They doctor images, but allow alien ships to dock in view of their public feed?

Does not compute. Can't have it both ways.

Except that they often make mistakes when they have to have that public camera running and then they shut it off after things like this show up only because the communications officer in the control center was taking a smoke break and then this happened.
They have stopped the feed before right after certain things have happened and been visible. Far too many for it to all be coincidence.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

An F-16 jet is 49' 5 " long

So 30' would be smaller than a fighter jet.....

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: mwood I was going for wingspan measurements, like the F-18 hornet, which has a 40 ft wingspan, so not too far off really. The best explanation I've seen so far is an accidentally deployed chute but my mind/eyes just don't see it.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   

I was going for wingspan measurements, like the F-18 hornet, which has a 40 ft wingspan, so not too far off really. The best explanation I've seen so far is an accidentally deployed chute but my mind/eyes just don't see it.

Not too far off? Ever hear the phrase "Close only counts in horse shoes and hand grenades"?

Your estimate was 30', even the F-18 is 56' long with a 45' wingspan, not 40'. Modifying facts to fit your assertions is dubious at best and deceitful at worst.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: overanocean

Its a babel fish.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaosComplex The Hornet has a wingspan of 40ft 5 inches. The Super Hornet has a wingspan of 44 ft 8 1/2 inches. A Mig 29 has a wingspan of 37 ft. So when I say 30ft is roughly the size of a modern fighter i am correct. Thats why I said roughly and not exactly.( but we're not here to nitpick, right?)
None of that is the point, the point is WTF is that attached to the ISS?

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I think the parachute is the most likely candidate. A before/after shot of the object would be super useful in making a good ID. The guy posting the vid posted a 2nd vid of the feed but omitted the before and after. To me that suggests deception.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   

a reply to: ChaosComplex The Hornet has a wingspan of 40ft 5 inches. The Super Hornet has a wingspan of 44 ft 8 1/2 inches. A Mig 29 has a wingspan of 37 ft. So when I say 30ft is roughly the size of a modern fighter i am correct. Thats why I said roughly and not exactly.( but we're not here to nitpick, right?)
None of that is the point, the point is WTF is that attached to the ISS?

Great thread OP!

So no one yet has been able to explain this strange craft attached to the ISS?

I you are interested, there may be an explanation that I have linked below the videos:

Close-up

Possible explanation:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   

a reply to: mwood I was going for wingspan measurements, like the F-18 hornet, which has a 40 ft wingspan, so not too far off really. The best explanation I've seen so far is an accidentally deployed chute but my mind/eyes just don't see it.

Why are you comparing the "length" of the object in question with the "width" of a plane? Or maybe you're just retroactively changing things to avoid being wrong?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join