It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did a UFO dock with the ISS on Jan. 29th? (video in link)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

Is the video in the NASA archives?

Who knows? Has he ever given the time and date?

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

He posted it Feb 5 2014, but it was from footage during the last week of Jan 2014, does that narrow it down enough?

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE

He posted it Feb 5 2014, but it was from footage during the last week of Jan 2014, does that narrow it down enough?

No, it doesn't. He first posted one on Jan 29, 2014. He should have posted the link to the source and time, then. Many would wonder why he didn't.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE

No, it doesn't. He first posted one on Jan 29, 2014. He should have posted the link to the source and time, then. Many would wonder why he didn't.

Well, it doesn't seem that tough to photoshop a picture, but photoshopping a few minutes of video seems a little more challenging, though of course not impossible........Maybe I will post on his site and ask for the day this was taken or if he has a link to the original source.

I will say he has a better reputation than some of the you tube channels which have posted obvious fakes, don't you think he has some really interesting videos?

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   
In the darker shots early in the video, if you take the object I pointed out with the yellow arrow and flip 180, resize, and place it next to the original object, it's almost an exact copy. Same basic color, same dark area on the right, same upsweep of the tail. It's also in the foreground and appears translucent at times.

Looks like a reflection off the glass.

edit on 30-8-2015 by Ectoplasm8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ectoplasm8
In the darker shots early in the video, if you take the object I pointed out with the yellow arrow and flip 180, resize, and place it next to the original object, it's almost an exact copy. Same basic color, same dark area on the right, same upsweep of the tail. It's also in the foreground and appears translucent at times.

Looks like a reflection off the glass.

Looks more like weather on earth...a cloud...

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Ectoplasm8

That doesn't really look anything like the supposed craft docked to the ISS. Same color, but many things in space have that off-white color, and the shape isn't really at all even close.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 03:14 AM
link   
I like Boscov's explanation:

A "starship" claimed to be docked with the ISS during a top secret DOD/NASA joint operation...hmmm...I doubt there would be streaming video. The astronauts were teathered while communicating witj an 8-9 foot ET...yet the "starship" is only 10 meters aprroximately...is it an economy class or compact? Must get great mileage. No description on body features of the ET? No audio of communication, yet video of docking? Sounds fishy, like a carp.

I do not doubt aliens or alien communication, but a rendezvous at the ISS is like having coffee to determine if we are date worthy, lol. Who drives what to where? Astronauts are highly skilled, not a good sample of the average Joe down below, so any communication would probably be watercooler talk about how dramatic Earth is and who is dating who, who is fighting who, who the next boss may be, who gets paid more, yada yada yada...lol.

When I looked at it, I envisioned the long tail to be the front, with the cockpit to the rear. If you imagine the dark void on it as the propulsion area, with spoilers on both sides, it makes it look very sleek and fast. I am not sure if that design is necessary for space, but thats assuming back propulsion and orientation in a forward progression. Maybe the enigine is up front, and the tail is streamed for an underwater sting ray like draft. I am no expert, but maybe the craft pulls through space, air, or water rather tham being thrusted. Cool to imagine and speculate.

When looking at the mechanism used for this object to attach to the ISS, it has an organic nature to it. Here is another video of this event with some filters applied to enhance the contrasts.

UNKNOWN OBJECT ATTACHED TO ISS: Analysis of Streetcap1 Footage

Then name space shark sounds cool, but this one does look more like a carp.

The lighting thing is interesting. The ISS and Earth is in constant orbit and cannot detect any other ISS movements to account for direct sun alignment reflections. Could there be something else floating above and causing reflections of light to take place? The carp is just a docking vessel for a larger vessel nearby? Very good of them to enter through the front door.

Not the first time there has been some tea and cake on the ISS? I get there are diplomatic issues trying to make sense of all this. Hard to believe those watching the station would turn off this feed, expect it would of looked cool taking off.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join