It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did a UFO dock with the ISS on Jan. 29th? (video in link)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

Is the video in the NASA archives?

Who knows? Has he ever given the time and date?

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

He posted it Feb 5 2014, but it was from footage during the last week of Jan 2014, does that narrow it down enough?

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE

He posted it Feb 5 2014, but it was from footage during the last week of Jan 2014, does that narrow it down enough?

No, it doesn't. He first posted one on Jan 29, 2014. He should have posted the link to the source and time, then. Many would wonder why he didn't.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE

No, it doesn't. He first posted one on Jan 29, 2014. He should have posted the link to the source and time, then. Many would wonder why he didn't.

Well, it doesn't seem that tough to photoshop a picture, but photoshopping a few minutes of video seems a little more challenging, though of course not impossible........Maybe I will post on his site and ask for the day this was taken or if he has a link to the original source.

I will say he has a better reputation than some of the you tube channels which have posted obvious fakes, don't you think he has some really interesting videos?

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   
In the darker shots early in the video, if you take the object I pointed out with the yellow arrow and flip 180, resize, and place it next to the original object, it's almost an exact copy. Same basic color, same dark area on the right, same upsweep of the tail. It's also in the foreground and appears translucent at times.

Looks like a reflection off the glass.

edit on 30-8-2015 by Ectoplasm8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ectoplasm8
In the darker shots early in the video, if you take the object I pointed out with the yellow arrow and flip 180, resize, and place it next to the original object, it's almost an exact copy. Same basic color, same dark area on the right, same upsweep of the tail. It's also in the foreground and appears translucent at times.

Looks like a reflection off the glass.

Looks more like weather on earth...a cloud...

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Ectoplasm8

That doesn't really look anything like the supposed craft docked to the ISS. Same color, but many things in space have that off-white color, and the shape isn't really at all even close.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join