It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did a UFO dock with the ISS on Jan. 29th? (video in link)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I'm not sure what it's "docking" with exactly seeing as the docking connector is already occupied by the Progress.
edit on 15-8-2015 by fatdeeman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: fatdeeman
I'm not sure what it's "docking" with exactly seeing as the docking connector is already occupied by the Progress.

Holy frig semantics, who gives a #### if its actually docked or not, it is there, what is it?

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE

Holy frig semantics, who gives a #### if its actually docked or not, it is there, what is it?

Well it's certainly not something docking with the ISS so hopefully that will narrow it down.

Isn't it interesting how facts change from being exciting and important to irrelevant and mundane when they no longer support a given theory.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Well it's certainly not something docking with the ISS so hopefully that will narrow it down.

Isn't it interesting how facts change from being exciting and important to irrelevant and mundane when they no longer support a given theory.

So you have no idea what it is?

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

I don't know what it is, interesting though

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Reallyfolks

Did they capture the Black Knight Satellite?

Image of Black Knight from NASA

My other speculation, if it is "extraterrestrial " in origin. Possibly an escape pod.. something that could of been in orbit around Earth for some time that we finally recovered?!

Then we can always fall back on.. Black Project Military experiment.. blah blah blah

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Triton1128

You DO realize that's a photo of space trash and you've been duped?

www.jamesoberg.com...

edit on 15-8-2015 by JimOberg because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Triton1128

Black knight is interesting too. I don't know what many of these things are. But they are interesting.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   
maybe it's a green smear from some veggie food tube, that got on the lens or window by accident.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   

So you have no idea what it is?

An idea? Yeah sure I think it's a small object close to the camera. It's almost certainly filmed from the inside of a window so it could easily be a small object on the window itself or on the camera lens. If it was a large sensor camera or DSLR then objects that close would be way out of focus but with the tiny sensors these cameras typically have the effective depth of field is enormous so close up objects can often appear in focus too especially with a relatively wide angle lens. The other possibility is a an internal lens reflection inside the lens itself

You can see the progress craft turns white where it is so strongly illuminated and exceeds the dynamic range of the camera and yet the mystery object only changes very slightly in brightness proportionally and the same is true when the progress falls into shadow and the object does not become as dark so is clearly much closer to the camera and only being backlit by reflected light.
edit on 15-8-2015 by fatdeeman because: Because I wrote upjects instead of "up objects"......stop laughing!

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Id still rather "LIKE" to believe its a lost escape pod or the sort. Then something as lame or mundane as a lens flare.. space junk.. or scat.
edit on 15-8-2015 by Triton1128 because: ..

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimOberg

www.jamesoberg.com...

Space trash, weather balloons, swamp gas reflecting off of Venus. Wow my entire interest has just been shattered with space trash. So are how many blankets have they lost? I ask because we have seen pictures of this in both our atmosphere and in space, either multiples or the blanket floats between the two. If it's multiples why can't they keep hold of the blankets?
edit on 15-8-2015 by Reallyfolks because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   

I think its funny how every thread contains a handful of people who know the answers to everything!

They should just write books and skip the forum posts all together.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Triton1128

Nobody has answered the "What is this object with the space station?" question yet.

The alleged Black Night photos have been addressed, but no one has given a definitive answer for what is seen with/next to/docked with the ISS.

Facts

1. It is a real physical object

2. The object is affixed to the ISS

3. This is NASA's own actual photography

4. No one either can or will say what this object is.

edit on 16-8-2015 by abe froman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

I don't think anyone here who browses this forums would actually know. The best you are going to get is speculation.

Solar sail experiment ?

Ill look about and see what other sorts of "external" experiments they have run lately on the ISS. But again.. I think we are going to be left wondering.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Reallyfolks

originally posted by: JimOberg

www.jamesoberg.com...

Space trash, weather balloons, swamp gas reflecting off of Venus. Wow my entire interest has just been shattered with space trash. So are how many blankets have they lost? I ask because we have seen pictures of this in both our atmosphere and in space, either multiples or the blanket floats between the two. If it's multiples why can't they keep hold of the blankets?

Those lazy comparisons are about as useful as comparing apples to oranges and about as discrediting. Such laziness on an intellectual level.
edit on 16-8-2015 by fatdeeman because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-8-2015 by fatdeeman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   

2. The object is affixed to the ISS

Is that a fact?
How can you tell?
edit on 8/16/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

There are enough questions already, post again when you have some answers, thanks!

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 01:00 AM
link   

You stated that point as a fact ( a pretty critical one). I questioned why you did so.

Seems you only want the discussion to go in a direction which you choose. You know that's not the way it works but you can, of course, ignore my question as you have.

edit on 8/17/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Like you ignored the PM I sent you when I posted this thread months ago?

The fact that there is no comparitive blur in the photography shows that the two objects are moving together at a constant rate of speed and are therefore obviously moving together on purpose.

The VIDEO also shows the two objects to be moving together at the exact same rate of speed.

How fast does the ISS orbit?
edit on 17-8-2015 by abe froman because: (no reason given)

Also, you think number 2 is a critical fact?

The critical fact is number 4. Care to address that one?
edit on 17-8-2015 by abe froman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join