It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Courtney Brown predicts a "world-changing event" in Feb 2014

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Sure, I subscribed to his page. I'll post it if it isn't already posted when I get on. He posted today that he will release another one tomorrow.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Here we go!

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 06:37 AM
link   

nextone
"A mystery that has confused our civilization for thousands of years will find an answer."

This seems to be the central statement. So what is a mystery that has confused civilization itself, not just recently, but for thousands of years? The one I can think of is the origins of mankind and religion.

Can anyone think of a different mystery that has confused civilization for thousands of years?

edit on 2-2-2014 by nextone because: (no reason given)

This is why I also believe this announcement will be religious - and covering the return of Jesus Christ (sic) that people have been expecting, and wondering about, for the last two thousand years. Combining a number of predictions/prophesies that are due*, I'll bet the announcement will be that a reluctant Pope has been uncovered as being 'Jesus Christ at his second coming'... due to various signs, miracles, and wonders.

*St Malachi's verses, about each of the Popes from his time, said this one would be the last; the Bible describes the head/pope/King of that great City that reigns over other monarchs, as being the eighth and of the [previous] seven - and by implication, the last; that Rabbi who died and left a coded note that said 'Jesus would return after the death of Sharon' - Sharon died recently after being in a coma for a number of years, etc. so we're due for religious upheaval and this would dramatically alter people's view of themselves and their world.

I could well be wrong, but to me this scenario seems the most likely... It also seems that it's about time God took a direct hand in 'freeing the slaves' from oppression, and dealing with those who think they can tinker around with the delicate balance of nature.

edit on 5/2/2014 by Maigret because: Grammar, and to add a final sentence.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Looks like he's going to go with the whole 'the earth used to be a prison planet' type thing. Meanwhile, several other people have been saying this over the years and while it's an interesting hypothesis, the evidence is rather thin given the amount of time that has passed.

I'd like to clear up something from a previous post I made in this thread - about the 'Christ wasn't crucified' Courtney Brown idea. The problem with Brown is that he starts with a preconceived outcome and then fits the RVing to that; in the Jesus RV work, the RVer's were asked 'what is the subject feeling now' when (in Brown's view) the subject was Jesus at the time of the crucifixion. The RVer's replied that 'the subject is feeling calm and is in a pleasant location' and Brown interpreted this as Jesus wasn't being crucified at that time.. obviously there's a lot of wishful thinking going on here.

I could continue but you get the drift. Now, I'm an atheist and I don't believe that the Biblical Jesus ever existed in the form of a single person; perhaps as a conglomeration of several people in that time frame, or as an invention of the Romans, to pacify the Jews, I dunno. I wasn't there but the historians who were there at the time don't mention a Jesus figure whereas we have plenty of evidence that the Caesars and the Egyptian pharoahs actually existed, including sculptures and paintings depicting their likenesses.

I think if you review the Courtney Brown material and listen to several of his interviews, you'll see that like Webbots, there's a lot of intellectualized snake oil being dispensed, and very little of actionable value. But meanwhile, he's gathering clicks and web hits.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   

You forgot Edgar Cayce. I think they found Atlantis, and its Heaven.

It could be The Curse of Oak Island has been solved after 200 years. The final series will be on Feb. 9, 2014 History Channel.
They found something there, from past series I watched, and will know what it is.
Could The Ark of the Covenant.

Or this: "Ariel Sharon dead Prophecy"? The Return of Messiah Coming Soon!

The Rapture of the Church and the return of Messiah when Sharon died ?

edit on 5-2-2014 by The only 1 who knows the because: update

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Maigret

Wouldn't that depend on the whole world being Christian? Maybe it's the return of Buddha or the return of Allah or even the return of Zeus.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by The only 1 who knows the

Right the mystery of oak island like that's important.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

It could be them all as there are many races living on the Earth

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Maybe we will learn that all of the different religious prophets are real and have the same father so we can quit fighting and killing each other. A girl can dream...

But yeah, I don't know about this Courtney guy. I wonder how much of the info he will hold within the pages of whatever new book he will likely sell.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

The Templers might have hidden, The Ark of the Covenant also known as the Ark of the Testimony, is a chest described in the Book of Exodus.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   
These are his two latest implication postings. I have a feeling things are going to get metaphysical real fast:

Courtney Brown's Implication Posting #1

"At least some of the claims made by Zecharia Sitchin and others involving extraterrestrial interference with human development on Earth in the ancient past appear to be true. 

Notes:
1. This posting does not speak to the issue of Nibiru or its existence.
2. This is one of a series of 'Implication Postings' that refer to an announcement that will be made during the month of February 2014. Once made, news of this announcement will be available atwww.farsight.org... and elsewhere.
3. These postings are designed to encourage broad public discussion of the February 2014 announcement. They do not directly address the specific content of the announcement."

Courtney Brown's Implication Posting #2

"New evidence suggests that Earth may have been "run" in a manner analogous to a prison planet in the ancient past, where religions and monumental construction projects were engineered under near slavery conditions, possibly for the purpose of inhibiting civilisation development as well as collective memory. While these efforts appear to have been interrupted, it is possible that residue disruptive influences remain.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   

This is a interesting thought.
Could Julian Assange & Edward Snowden be the two prophets?

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by raedar

Been thinking your way a long time. The falling Angels mated with the daughters of man and conceived all the races on this earth.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by signalfire

Looks like he's going to go with the whole 'the earth used to be a prison planet' type thing.

Yes but he clearly says this has nothing to do with the upcoming Knowledge (announcement).

he says "part" of the announcement will be made on his website. it sounds as though there is a scientific or other entity who are going to announce some new finding and he is going to show by riding their coattails that he predicted or was aware ahead of them of some part of the information, thus proving RV.

If this were the case though i find it odd that he would be privy to some such information ahead of others and to be allowed to dribble his little daily hints at the content.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by tport17

So all the "implications" so far say , possible, maybe "at least some" and such so this is nothing to do with the clearing up of a mystery that man has longed for the answer for millions (or was it thousands)
of years.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   
The next implication is supposed to be posted on Friday.

I don't get these postings. He says they don't reflect what the announcement is about so why is he posting them?

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by tport17

The next implication is supposed to be posted on Friday.

I don't get these postings. He says they don't reflect what the announcement is about so why is he posting them?

It's called 'suspense mongering.' There is no great revelation coming. He will just wait for some spectacular news item to come along (volcano, terrorist attack, scientific, economic or political announcement, etc.) and claim he predicted it, allowing him to continue to sell his particular brand of snake oil to the public. I'm surprised the Mods are allowing his agents to exploit ATS for publicity like this.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   
It does say life changing but not earth changing. And no Disasters...

Then I say its disclosure of one of the following:

1-Free Energy
2-Origin of ancient Egypt (i.e. who built the pyramids and why?)
3-ET life
4-Light Speed travel or FTL Travel (this one's a long shot)

We'll see within 22 days!

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   

I think more on this line and this might be it.

There is a physical/mental mechanism which prevents this data from becoming too closely and easily detected. Distortions of the data occur when mentally observed more closely. An example of this would be the common idea that human beings are made of flesh and have a soul. The correct data would be human beings are a spirit and attached to a body of flesh.

Triggers to this negative mental mechanism which create the distortion are linked directly to “fundamentalist” world religions as belief systems. The more fundamentalist the belief, the more strongly this mechanism is activated.

We all knew the truth was out there, but we were blind to see to seek it, and now the truth will set us all free. Now the curtain lefts it's veil so we all shall know all the secrets of the Heaven's and the Earth's. What we seek has been within us all along since the beginning of time. I hope this is it what we waiting for a long time. Not just another disappointment.

Let me know any of your thoughts

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   

I hope it isn't that. That's nothing new is it. People have been talking about that for a long now. I Hope it's something original, something new to lift peoples spirits in these times of gloom. Although i suspect it will be some rehashed Hippy good vibration's statement.

Fingers Crossed!

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join