It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Courtney Brown predicts a "world-changing event" in Feb 2014

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   
He posted this a few hours ago.

Many people believe that conspiracies of the elite to secretly control the masses don't really happen, and that talk of such nonsense is in the realm of "conspiracy theory nuts." It is useful to reflect on this for a moment with respect to an example...just one example. Here is a deeply interesting article that appeared on 23 December 1963 in Time Magazine with respect to the Rothschild's activities to support their global family influence. Such revealing articles essentially never occur today in the mainstream press, and one may think about why this may be the case.
www.time.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Link

edit on 6-2-2014 by tport17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Yep, earth is a prison; there's silver on the moon, and seraphs dwell on Saturn!

But now, the first and final cause of the turning of time...

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   

tport17
He posted this a few hours ago.

Many people believe that conspiracies of the elite to secretly control the masses don't really happen, and that talk of such nonsense is in the realm of "conspiracy theory nuts." It is useful to reflect on this for a moment with respect to an example...just one example. Here is a deeply interesting article that appeared on 23 December 1963 in Time Magazine with respect to the Rothschild's activities to support their global family influence. Such revealing articles essentially never occur today in the mainstream press, and one may think about why this may be the case.
www.time.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Link

edit on 6-2-2014 by tport17 because: (no reason given)

That one didn't say Implication?

Talk about vague!

I can't get to the article what was it about?
edit on 6-2-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   
That one gets my attention. Any chance the Time article is posted somewhere else? Couldn't get that one from the link.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Wow this guy has written some books.
www.courtneybrown.com...
Sounds to me he is novelist who obtained a Ph.D in order to lend more credence to his writing.
However since I have not read any of his books, my opinion is only speculation.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

It wasn't an implication. It was written a couple weeks ago as he started this whole thing up.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   
It isn't an implication, and he posted it 9 hours ago.

I'm not sure if I can get the link to work. It is on the Wayback Machine. It is a time magazine article called New Elan in an Old Clan dated 1963.

Here is the link. It will only post if I add lots of spaces in the middle. So when you copy/paste make sure you push it all back together. Sorry, I'm not sure how else to do it.
http:// web.archive.org/ web/ 20071107105049/ http:// www.time.com/ time/ magazine/ article/0,9171,938990,00.html

The article is 10 pages long. Here is the first paragraph.

For seven generations, one European family has dominated an incredible part of all that money can buy. Its escutcheon—a profusion of noble coronets, intrepid lions and soaring eagles—is carved in stone amidst the proudest vineyards of Bordeaux. On the Continent's most prized race horses, its blue and yellow colors proclaim a devotion to the sport of kings that has produced profit as well as pleasure. From its London and Paris banks, the family's millions have been sent forth to back more than 100 business enterprises on six continents. Some of its stately dwellings are the kind of mansions that mere San Simeons hoped to imitate, and the family moves comfortably through international society and top-level business circles. This ancient and unusual banking dynasty shields itself from the curious eye of the public, but the map and history of Europe have been changed by its action and etched with its name: the House of Rothschild.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   

raedar
That one gets my attention. Any chance the Time article is posted somewhere else? Couldn't get that one from the link.

Raedar T 420?

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by raedar

Hope this helps?

After Lincoln was assassinated, the act of 1871, then in 1912 the sinking of the Titanic, was done by the Rothschilds to kill three world bankers so the fed reserve can come into play to control our money, 1913 the FEDS, they caused the Great Depression the wars everything. They had financed Adolf Hitler everything then the FEDS pulled from funding Hitler's army. OR We would loose WWLLL 3. They had Patton killed cause he would have won the presidency. All presidents were put in the office by the Rothschilds. JFK Was killed by the Rothschilds in November 1963. Then in December of 1963 see above Dr Courtney Browns web page

www.google.com... sCbDsXpkAfSxoC4Dg&usg=AFQjCNF0fD_ZW-5ViyD1QC2ZcDhhdtA9zg&bvm=bv.60799247,d.eW0

www.freerepublic.com...

12160.info...

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 05:56 AM
link   

The only 1 who knows the
reply to post by raedar

Hope this helps?

After Lincoln was assassinated, the act of 1871, then in 1912 the sinking of the Titanic, was done by the Rothschilds to kill three world bankers so the fed reserve can come into play to control our money, 1913 the FEDS, they caused the Great Depression the wars everything. They had financed Adolf Hitler everything then the FEDS pulled from funding Hitler's army. OR We would loose WWLLL 3. They had Patton killed cause he would have won the presidency. All presidents were put in the office by the Rothschilds. JFK Was killed by the Rothschilds in November 1963. Then in December of 1963 see above Dr Courtney Browns web page

www.google.com... sCbDsXpkAfSxoC4Dg&usg=AFQjCNF0fD_ZW-5ViyD1QC2ZcDhhdtA9zg&bvm=bv.60799247,d.eW0

www.freerepublic.com...

12160.info...

That is quite a complicated and interesting theory. Can you prove any of it?

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 05:59 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by tport17

So we have the following "evidence" of what is going to be presented, and summarized in a few words.

1. Sitchen was at least partially right.
2. The Earth is, or was, a prison planet.
3. Change has never resulted from brute force.
edit on 7-2-2014 by Jchristopher5 because: Add words.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by tport17

I got it, I got it! Thank you! I learn something new everytime I visit ATS.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Jchristopher5

With the mention of Sitchin, I feel like this could be relevant. I searched and I do not think there is a thread about this. If there is a thread, let me know because I'm interested in what folks here think.

Back in December a letter was posted to Truth Frequency Radio, sent to them from an anonymous source (I know, red flag). I only learned about it yesterday, so the timing is strange.

Hoax or not, it is an interesting read. A bit chilling to me. The first comment on the page makes great points about the letter.

Truth Frequency Radio

Here's a little snippet:

December 3, 2013 – Transmission from Enki, first born son of King Anu

I am the Lord Enki, the prince of the Earth.

I have been guiding your species for hundreds of thousands of years. Together, we the gods, have created and destroyed civilizations. Together, we will guide your kind to the higher dimensions of wisdom and understanding. Ascension is yours if you choose to accept it. Death shall be your destiny if you choose to deny.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by raedar

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLLLLLLL

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by raedar

First timer here, take it easy please !

I stumbled across this Thread last night and read each post in succession, doing some research. This may be nothing but I had to join just to share and see what you all thought.
Could it be the Sun?

blog.peterborysjr.com...

themindunleashed.org...

carliniinstitute.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by taoistguy

It reminds me of the Vrillion TV interruption message. Doooooooooooooooooooom!

But it did freak me out a bit. I can be gullible so your LOLs help!

Maybe it was Zardoz.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by InsatiableThirst

Welcome! I have the links open and will read as I can. I'm at work ha. Awesome you were inspired to join and share. This topic is insane!

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by tport17

thecelestialconvergence.blogspot.com... _recent

Makes me think of this article

February 05, 2014 - VATICAN - A former civil servant in the Argentine military junta who is living in exile in Spain claims that Pope Francis engineered the kidnapping and trafficking of children of political prisoners during the Dirty War of the 1970′s.

The man bases his claim on his personal involvement in meetings between Bergoglio and senior junta members that secured the child trafficking networks using Catholic orphanages and religious bodies as covers.

A Spanish reporter who has interviewed the former civil servant states,

“This guy is genuine and has many names and dates, and notes from meetings. Apparently, Bergoglio was promised the top spot in the Argentine church if he cooperated with the junta. So it’s small wonder that as the Pope, he’s made it harder for honest catholics to report child abuse, considering his own complicity.”

In related news, a Vatican source claims that former Pope Benedict (Joseph Ratzinger) secured an agreement with Queen Elizabeth as head of the Church of England to conceal child rape in that body by adopting the provisions of the canon law “Crimen Sollicitationas”.

The agreement was made at Holyrood Castle in Edinburgh on September 16, 2010, during the Pope’s unprecedented visit to England that month, the first such visit in papal history.

The adoption of the notorious law by Queen Elizabeth was one of the conditions for the absorption of the Anglican church back into the Church of Rome. It compels all Anglican clergy to subvert the laws of their own countries by protecting child rapists in their ranks, silencing victims and not telling the police of the crime.

edit on 7-2-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   

The only 1 who knows the
reply to post by raedar

Hope this helps?

www.freerepublic.com...

12160.info...

I read an old book from the early 1900's that said that the Rothschilds were merely puppets selected by the royals they had good proof but I can't find the book atm.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join