It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Courtney Brown predicts a "world-changing event" in Feb 2014

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   
"Once made, news of this announcement will be available at www.farsight.org"

So, in other words, this has something to do with remote viewing.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I'm all for it. World needs to change... so you know, i'll sit and wait.

But my hopes are so low you'd trip on them. seriously.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Nah, my bet is he will announce that Christianity is a false religion, and there is no Antichrist and there is no Jesus coming back to save them. Some will laugh and many will cry.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I think it will finally be the answer we have all been waiting for to the question Ogre posed in revenge of the nerds 2.

"What if uh C-A-T really spelled dog?"

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   
ya know, i was going to dismiss this as another fail prophecy, like every other prediction that appears on this site on a daily basis. then i saw that the guy is a doctor. knowing that, im sure hes on to something here.

subscribed

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   

AutumnWitch657
reply to post by 999zxcv

Well you're not special as every living soul all seven plus billion of us survived those non issues. Congratulations for continuing to breath. SHEESH.
you are welcome have a nice day

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Greetings,

signalfire
Looks like he's trying to drum up more interest in his Facebook page.

Your arse, if you have ever followed Mr Brown he has never shown the need for such nonsense.

Am I the only one who is thoroughly annoyed by ''I've got a secret, and I'm not going to tell you, but I'm going to dribble out the information a little bit every day on my schedule, and it will be really, really earth-changing, but some people won't realize it, only you the chosen ones will 'get' it."

Yes you are the only one. He doesn't have a secret, remote viewing is not like this at all. Don't you even research before commenting because you blindly haven't got a clue what your talking about. Your dribbling, not him!!!

Arrrgggh. Either make the dam announcement or just wait and let everyone find out for themselves. He says it's not aliens and it's not 'earth changes' and it's not destructive and it will solve a vexing question humans have had forever.

Arrrrgggh indeed, he did make a dam announcement but yet you will ask for more. Give someone dollar and they will expect your paycheck!!!

edit on 3-2-2014 by Spiro because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   

hurdygurdy
Perhaps Planet Earth is on the verge of becoming a Type 1 Civilization. Maybe a demonstration to educate and inform the people is in order?

The Ground Breaking Mathematics That Proves Free Energy Is Possible Has Been Discovered

The Kardashev scale is a method of measuring a civilization's level of technological advancement, based on the amount of energy a civilization is able to utilize. The scale has three designated categories called Type I, II, and III. A Type I civilization uses all available resources impinging on its home planet, Type II harnesses all the energy of its star, and Type III of its galaxy.

Kardashev scale

Free energy was discovered over 100 years a go with Tesla, it was suppressed for good reason.

Cheers!!!

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   

nextone
"Once made, news of this announcement will be available at www.farsight.org"

So, in other words, this has something to do with remote viewing.

Of course it has something to do with remote viewing, haven't you researched or heard of Mr Brown before?

Cheers!!

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

Well he's already contradicting himself as he said not aliens. Good gracious can we be any more obtuse?

I don't like his wording "appear to be true" he said he was going to make a statement of something true not Maybe true.

He said some of his claims. His major one is the Nibiru story.

He said it is not that.So...

Alien visitation in the past.
Alien manipulation of humans for mining.

what else?

As GregJ guess the human body and mind.

I would think it is about human gene manipulation proof that we are not evolved to be as we are but manipulated to be so. If eveloution is disproved. I still don't see that making a big change of any kind in the future unless we are talking religions dissolving that would be a new direction.

A mystery that has confused our civilization for thousands of years will find an answer. And from that answer, a new direction for the future growth of our species will arise."

edit on 3-2-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   
If they have found an alien ship that may cover all bases, change and Stitchin included.

Never mind I have the answer. it is Atlantis. he is going to say they found or proved something IS Atlantis which he says was about 100 years more advanced than us.

from the farsight website

Project Camelot Interview with Kerry Cassidy: Earth Changes and the Atlantis Project

Stitchin also wrote a book about Atlantis

edit on 3-2-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Jchristopher5

Oh! Geez! Thanks for letting us know. I need to get ready. Some one I've never heard of is predicting 'something'. Out of my way, People ! I've get preparations to make.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Aw, this is the huckster who saw a space-ship following comet Hale-Bopp in the 90's and I had a ball tearing his b.s. to shreds... he is only slightly less loopy-scammy than Ed Dames... and he probably had a bit to do with the Heaven's Gate suicides, too, indirectly.

Nothing this guy remote views happens... and I am willing to think remote viewing can work with the right people and circumstances because some of the evidence is interesting... but ol' Courtney isn't... unless one's looking for laughs.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Mythos13
I think it will finally be the answer we have all been waiting for to the question Ogre posed in revenge of the nerds 2.

"What if uh C-A-T really spelled dog?"

It could have, you know.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Jchristopher5

It might relate to the finding of King David's Castle, and World News of the find.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   

snarfbot
ya know, i was going to dismiss this as another fail prophecy, like every other prediction that appears on this site on a daily basis. then i saw that the guy is a doctor. knowing that, im sure hes on to something here.

subscribed

I can't dismiss it either, because I know the answer

A cure for insomnia will be announced.

Or; he's the cure for insomnia. ( Gotta get my remote viewing screen cleaned....)

doctor Nugget

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 01:36 AM
link   
The only thing I can add is..

Listening to "This is the New Sh*t by Marilyn Manson makes it a whole lot more fun!

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I thought he said he would begin revealing this feb 3rd???
edit on 4-2-2014 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Another charlatan just out to make a buck.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 05:25 AM
link   
I guess he remote viewed the marketing campaign of a viking festival!

Jor vik Viking Festival

“THE WORLD WILL END IN 100 DAYS” Ragnarok – the Viking Apocalypse – predicted for 22 February 2014

edit on 4-2-2014 by nakiel because: tried reformating to remove space in link...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join