It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Courtney Brown predicts a "world-changing event" in Feb 2014

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   

taoistguy
reply to post by nextone

cake?

Could be. I've always wondered why Duncan Heinz chocolate cake tastes better than Betty Crocker and Pillsbury. It's been a mystery for quite some time.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

It's going to be the curse of Oak Island. Nothing for 200 years has a find of this magnitude or eons has been made. I think they find the ARK.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I think his announcement related to human body. The truth about our human body could probably reveal to public for the first time.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I predicted youd all predict this prediction was BS,

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 02:06 AM
link   
A world changing event discloses something that baffled society for ages...
Did they finally understand .....

What women want?

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   
He is supposed to be posting implications on Facebook up until the time the information is released this month. I have to say, anyone who claims to have knowledge but won't release it sounds like a scammer. But until we find out, here is the first implication. Didn't see it posted yet, sorry if it was.

Official Website of Zecharia Sitchin

I had no idea who this guy was so I had to look him up.

One of the few scholars able to read and interpret ancient Sumerian and Akkadian clay tablets, Zecharia Sitchin (1920-2010) based his bestselling The 12th Planet on texts from the ancient civilizations of the Near East. Drawing both widespread interest and criticism, his controversial theories on the Anunnaki origins of humanity have been translated into more than 20 languages and featured on radio and television programs around the world.

There are many threads on here about him, so I'm sure many know who he is, at least in the aliens forum. Here are a few:
Zecharia Sitchin - The Lost Book of Enki
Zecharia Sitchin was the only one who got it right...
Is Zecharia Sitchin a HACK?

edit on 3-2-2014 by tport17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by nextone

Cake.
Damn, I didn't think of that.
I miss chocolate, peanut butter and potatoes. I am on a strict diet to prevent calcium oxalate kidney stones.... and I hate it.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Jchristopher5

I am not believing this at all, when people say there is a delay to something that may or may not be announced, or the world is not ready, well they are lying bull#ters!

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by 999zxcv

Well you're not special as every living soul all seven plus billion of us survived those non issues. Congratulations for continuing to breath. SHEESH.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by The only 1 who knows the

Meh, my teenage son already knows everything.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Gonzo1971

Tens of thousands won't be there. But they will remote view ......via tv.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Xximrudyxx

That would be life changing how? No one cares about Bigfoot but a little handful. Finding a new species happens every day not exactly earth shattering no matter what species is discovered. Hardly anyone would even care and the rest will go "big deal"

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   

vivid1975
In History, every hundred years I think.. a major event occurs on planet earth. Historians can check on this one..

A whole world of crazy is going on right now, so he could pick anything and get the result he wants. The "prediction" is incredibly vague to increase his chance of success.
comprehension....he said its an announcement not prediction.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Jchristopher5

Alien visitation is hardly fact. Also didn't he say not aliens. Wish in one hand and spit in the other. See which one gets filled first.

Also pay attention if you want to participate in the conversation.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   

taoistguy
the madelaine 'mystery' and a paedophile network going all the way 'to the top'?

and Just who would laugh about that? Hmmm?

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   

nextone
"A mystery that has confused our civilization for thousands of years will find an answer."

This seems to be the central statement. So what is a mystery that has confused civilization itself, not just recently, but for thousands of years? The one I can think of is the origins of mankind and religion.

Can anyone think of a different mystery that has confused civilization for thousands of years?

edit on 2-2-2014 by nextone because: (no reason given)

Long division. Ok maybe that's just me.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by tport17

One of the few scholars able to read and interpret ancient Sumerian and Akkadian clay tablets, Zecharia Sitchin (1920-2010) based his bestselling The 12th Planet on texts from the ancient civilizations of the Near East. Drawing both widespread interest and criticism, his controversial theories on the Anunnaki origins of humanity have been translated into more than 20 languages and featured on radio and television programs around the world.

Sitchin was not a scholar, nor was he able to read Akkadian or Sumerian.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by The only 1 who knows the

What arc? The problem with these christian / abrahamic based beliefs is that there are so many more religions on this planet and christianity / judaism isn't even the most practiced.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   

tport17
He is supposed to be posting implications on Facebook up until the time the information is released this month. I have to say, anyone who claims to have knowledge but won't release it sounds like a scammer. But until we find out, here is the first implication. Didn't see it posted yet, sorry if it was.

Official Website of Zecharia Sitchin

I had no idea who this guy was so I had to look him up.

There are many threads on here about him, so I'm sure many know who he is, at least in the aliens forum. Here are a few:
Zecharia Sitchin - The Lost Book of Enki
Zecharia Sitchin was the only one who got it right...
Is Zecharia Sitchin a HACK?

edit on 3-2-2014 by tport17 because: (no reason given)

Well he's already contradicting himself as he said not aliens. Good gracious can we be any more obtuse?

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   

DJW001
reply to post by tport17

Sitchin was not a scholar, nor was he able to read Akkadian or Sumerian.

Just quoting his "about Sitchin" section

From what I've read he seems like a scam artist himself. Perfect person for Brown to reference I suppose.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join