It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Courtney Brown predicts a "world-changing event" in Feb 2014

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by tport17

Thanks that was quick!

I was hoping these would be getting less vague. Each implication leads me further into the abyss. Or I'm just dumb as he11.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TiedDestructor

A vote?

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Phage

A vote?

Why not? Way to be canny. High five...

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 12:00 AM
link   
"by thinking differently, people create a change in their reality"

I think we're supposed to be thinking this world changing thing has already happened, therefore hurrying it along.
Be the new paradigm.....

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

I think we're supposed to be thinking this world changing thing has already happened, therefore hurrying it along.

I think we've been through that before.
"You just weren't ready so you didn't feel it. But I was and I did. (neener neener)"
edit on 2/23/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 12:43 AM
link   
What if the 'announcement' or revelation were that the now proven fact is...that the Bible is a Fraud?

A complete and outright fraud and swindle, selfishly designed for the personal gain of the few who preach it to the masses.
Sound familiar?
And that organized religion is the epitome of Mind Control...that has controlled the minds and free will of the masses since the Bible was written, and even a little time before that.
Sound famililiar, in our modern day world?

This process is happening right under our noses, yet the process is so slow and distended that nobody notices any difference from the 'norm'.
That's like the analogy of the frog in slow-boiling in pot = dies, vs the frog thrown into a pot of boiling water = jumps out.

We've had our announcement, folks!

Yes, just this month, February, 20014.

Only, nobody noticed anything odd, since change happens gradually and doesn't cause a general stir because only loud and abrupt things are taken note of. Just ike Climate Change!...How long will it take for the masses to figure out that somethin's achangin' out there...right in front of our noses...until the noses become submerged under water or blocked by toxic sludge and they can't breath any more?

Well, the recent announcement was that the Babble got it wrong and in fact deceived the masses with an out and out lie!
"There were no camels used in the way that was described in the Babble"!!!
Camels used as pack animals to transport humans, and things for humans, only happened hundreds of years later...like around when the Babble was written, by people who weren't even alive when Jebuz was around.

So think of the planet-changing consequences of this new revelation, insignificant as it may seem presently: civilized humanity has been locked in the clutches of blind faith and ignorance for over 2,000 years, suffocated under the influence of the belief system that an 'outside force', in the form of a man, will bring your salvation from judgement of.....wait a minute...who?

Now imagine the masses emerging from those restrictive beliefs?

The motion has been started...I believe that the liberation from ignorance will be a game changer for the planet.
Deny ignorance? Yep.

This news may seem inconsequential to most; but this is HUGE!

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 02:47 AM
link   
After taking a look at the past couple "implication" posts I immediately recognized that same assertion that's been repeated a countless number of times before on ATS... I.e that the collective consciousness needs to change in order for the world to change.

Stating that the world won't be changed by ET visitation, or any cataclysmic event seems like an untrue statement & some sort of riddle. Then again I suppose this depends on how he's defining 'change'... evidently as something that only he currently understands & is preparing to disseminate to the rest of us this March. I'll stick around just to see what the announcement is, but I can't say I'm convinced that it'll be anything incredible.... considering my anticipation for world-altering predictions has been depleted for a while now ever since the past 1000 weekly predictions have failed to enter existence.

Things that I do believe will change the world could be found in forthcoming technologies, such as the Oculus Rift (VR), cheap/free energy (LENR), and advances in biomedical engineering... That said I'm still intrigued by topics relating to ancient secrets, and other types of potential information events that could completely change our understanding of reality.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Raelsatu

Stating that the world won't be changed by ET visitation, or any cataclysmic event seems like an untrue statement

I would not have minded if he had said that, but he used the word..Can't...ET visit can't change the world...information from the leaders Can't change the world..second coming of Christ, pole shifts, ice ages...nothing but his revelation can change the world it seems.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Char-Lee

Stating that the world won't be changed by ET visitation, or any cataclysmic event seems like an untrue statement

I would not have minded if he had said that, but he used the word..Can't...ET visit can't change the world...information from the leaders Can't change the world..second coming of Christ, pole shifts, ice ages...nothing but his revelation can change the world it seems.

You see, that's what bugs the bees out of me. If an ET was to land, if a world leader was to be there it WOULD change the world.

Wouldn't it?

Spiro

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Spiro

Char-Lee

You see, that's what bugs the bees out of me. If an ET was to land, if a world leader was to be there it WOULD change the world.

Wouldn't it?

Spiro

That is clear, it could make the world better or even destroy the world, depending on a lot of things, so what he said is clearly just plain wrong.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   

snowspirit
reply to post by Char-Lee

From the latter above link.
goldenageofgaia.com...

“This resulted in the rise of our Earthly Allies and an exceedingly complex strategy that took decades to bring to fruition. The process began as a way to ensure that the abundance promised by Count St Germain was actually made available to Earth’s Light Workers.

“At first, this amounted to a number of Trusts whose true purpose was kept secret. A few decades later, it concerned the bringing to light of a humanitarian project approved by the IMF. Over time, this led to the emergence of a number of governmental, economic and political coalitions, which were protected by the Ascended Masters.

“They also encouraged Divine intervention by the Galactic Federation of Light. This First Contact mission would be allied, eventually, with those who so courageously had encouraged the disclosure of Count St Germain’s World Trust. In 1998, this measure was officially carried into effect by a series of secret agreements promising that the UFO cover-up would cease when these funds were disbursed.

NESARA used to seem like it was just economic reform. Last night when I was googling, there's even a NESARA Galactic site. It seems to encompass spirituallity, friendly aliens, the global control system from the last few centuries....

Seeing Courtney's name (and his blurb about the announcement) on a few of the sites I found, made me think this is it.
Not sure what to think of it all though

This type of info brought to the world would also take time to sink into our thought processes, the new knowledge, a new paradigm, lifting of veils, and would take time to implement, time enough that we would look back on it one day, and know this info (announcement) was the start of a new system.

edit on 21-2-2014 by snowspirit because: (no reason given)

That is a really wild tale! i believe there are many things that have been kept secret by a few for about ever so I will keep an open mind, as much as I can.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Just checked his Facebook for the next implication (Tuesday Feb. 25th) and was met with the nipple of a half nude model. Someone's been taking their viagr.......

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   

maybe the announcement will be about nipples (and why he is obsessed with them?)

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

I've checked out some of the comments on Courtney's Facebook page as well, and started googling things people were mentioning. I found references to an "event" that sounds like the earth is entering into an ascension phase of sorts, but for some reason, we're still supposed to have a money reset

Some of the people in the comments have fallen way down the rabbit hole....

After googling my way down the rabbit hole, it's clear some people that are following his page, are expecting a new earth, and the reason that ET showing up won't change anything, is that the aliens are already here, waiting to get rid of the nefarious groups currently ruling us.
Even the dead bankers were mentioned as whistleblowers

It's been interesting...my curiousity takes me to strange places

I think it was Cobra 2012 that I googled that took me to comments about the "event", but I don't remember what other words I googled.

I hope people don't get too depressed if nothing happens.
On the other hand, if anything close to any of this was to happen, the world would turn into a crazy place for a while..

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

Cobra 2012...lol. thanks. still laughing.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by taoistguy

Ah, found it again. 2012Portal blogspot, by cobra.

It is entertaining.

Crazy, crazy world.....

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Another week until March. Then Courtney will postpone the announcement until April.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 12:52 AM
link   
On mobile. Implication #12 has been posted. Someone please reference. Thanks!

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 02:47 AM
link   

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join