It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Courtney Brown predicts a "world-changing event" in Feb 2014

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Should we add more days? February is almost over.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

I thought he went from mid March to the first week of march. Right?

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Dianec

I don't see why we need physical evidence.

Yeah sure, because everyone will completely believe and accept an "announcement" from a guy who sits at a desk and sees things remotely.

edit on 2/27/2014 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Is it too late to predict that this prediction will be wrong? If I predict predictions to be wrong and I am correct, does that make me clairvoyant or some type of seer? Maybe I should get started.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 12:16 AM
link   
He is not wrong. It is still February and the announcement has been made. It is about the arrival of Elijah in the public eye. From hence forth this Elijah will become more prominent on the world scene till the mid of 2015 when all things in this prophecy shall be fulfilled. World peace and prosperity and woe to those who oppose it or come against him. This is a matter of the survival of the species and the planet not about the dominance of one nation or one political system. You can keep your policies and governments just that common sense and mutual interest will prevail rather than dogmas and national power. This world is currently a world of military power and economic influence. This cannot continue as is we are all passengers on this planet and need to behave in the common interest of all of the human race albeit at the expense of religion and current political trends. This a spiritual revolution about changing the way men think and this change will be expressed with words. Spiritual words as it were. The traditions of men and their rituals are probably going to take a blow but then we must get rid of planned stupidity and agree on informed decisions.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by allthings2allmen

So your laying down all bets as to this being the truth and the content of his announcement? If so will you agree to suspend participation on this forum if wrong? If not your reputation has FAR preceded you in the most negative fashion.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Well like I have said before I am used to nay sayers, skeptics, people who suffer from truth allergy and those who just plain come against me because of the change I represent. It is not that only but even those who believe that Elijah is to come are angry at me for having waited for so long. For example the Jews are expecting the Messiah to be Elijah. Every year they have a celebration where they open the door to welcome him into their house. There is always a seat left open at the dinner table for him and a glass of wine for him. When I was there I told them who I was and I might as well be Santa Claus. The best reception I ever got was right here on this board.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Chamberf=6
Yeah sure, because everyone will completely believe and accept an "announcement" from a guy who sits at a desk and sees things remotely.

The whole point of this was supposed to be that OFFICIAL SOURCES made the announcement wasn't it??

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 07:35 AM
link   

When I was there I told them who I was and I might as well be Santa Claus.

I like you. You're my kind of (insert title here).

Forgive my ignorance, but with reference to the above quote; Quis enim es tu?

Scrap that. Just read your introduction. Wow...
edit on 28-2-2014 by Beamish because: addition

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   

allthings2allmen
He is not wrong. It is still February and the announcement has been made. It is about the arrival of Elijah in the public eye. From hence forth this Elijah will become more prominent on the world scene till the mid of 2015 when all things in this prophecy shall be fulfilled. World peace and prosperity and woe to those who oppose it or come against him. This is a matter of the survival of the species and the planet not about the dominance of one nation or one political system. You can keep your policies and governments just that common sense and mutual interest will prevail rather than dogmas and national power. This world is currently a world of military power and economic influence. This cannot continue as is we are all passengers on this planet and need to behave in the common interest of all of the human race albeit at the expense of religion and current political trends. This a spiritual revolution about changing the way men think and this change will be expressed with words. Spiritual words as it were. The traditions of men and their rituals are probably going to take a blow but then we must get rid of planned stupidity and agree on informed decisions.

so women still not getting a lookin? :\

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Is it still February in Australia?

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   

RedCairo

Chamberf=6

The whole point of this was supposed to be that OFFICIAL SOURCES made the announcement wasn't it??

Then why the constant mention in the implications to go to the farsight website for the announcement when it's made and why in the beginning did he say it would be on his Facebook page?
What would be the point if "official sources" made it?
For that matter, why is he continually putting out these implications to a very limited audience if not to make/keep himself the source?
edit on 2/28/2014 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   

I am become all things2allmen but he name of my spirit is called Elijah.

allthings2allmen
Well like I have said before I am used to nay sayers, skeptics, people who suffer from truth allergy and those who just plain come against me because of the change I represent. It is not that only but even those who believe that Elijah is to come are angry at me for having waited for so long. For example the Jews are expecting the Messiah to be Elijah. Every year they have a celebration where they open the door to welcome him into their house. There is always a seat left open at the dinner table for him and a glass of wine for him. When I was there I told them who I was and I might as well be Santa Claus. The best reception I ever got was right here on this board.

Ok, Elijah.

I guess I suffer from "truth allergy" in your case.

Am I understanding correctly that you are what Brown is talking about?? If not, I still don't understand why the constant talk about yourself in this thread.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

ditto.
what chamberf said.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   
This just posted up on his Facebook.

I have an update on the timing of the major announcement. In one week, I will know the exact date of the announcement in mid-March. As soon as I know, I will initiate a daily countdown to end on the day of the announcement. The countdown is not a gimmick, but rather it is just to give everyone a clear picture of exactly when the announcement will happen, and one week's notice will be useful. This will prevent people from being surprised or caught off-guard when it actually does happen. The countdown will begin in about a week.

Again, no Earth changes, just an announcement (albeit a big one) with information. But information can change the direction civilizations evolve, and this is that kind of announcement.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   

If you would use paragraphs or some breaks it would be easier to read what you write.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

It was marked by several religious observances, and became notorious as the date of the assassination of Julius Caesar in 44 BC.

The Ides of each month was sacred to Jupiter, the supreme deity of the Romans. The Flamen Dialis, Jupiter's high priest, led the "Ides sheep" (ovis Idulius) in procession along the Via Sacra to the arx, where it was sacrificed.

Why does it always have to be a sheep sacrificed?

This covers just about everything we celebrate.

In the later Imperial period, the Ides began a "holy week" of festivals[7] for Cybele and Attis. The Ides was the day of Canna intrat ("The Reed enters"), when Attis was born and exposed as an infant among the reeds of a Phrygian river.[8] He was discovered—depending on the version of the myth—by either shepherds or the goddess Cybele, who was also known as the Magna Mater, "Great Mother".[9]

A week later, on 22 March, the day of Arbor intrat ("The Tree enters") commemorated the death of Attis under a pine tree. A college of priests called "tree bearers" (dendrophoroi) cut down a tree,[10] suspended from it an image of Attis,[11] and carried it to the temple of the Magna Mater with lamentations. The day was formalized as part of the official Roman calendar under Claudius.[12] A three-day period of mourning followed,[13] culminating with the rebirth of Attis on 25 March, the date of the vernal equinox on the Julian calendar.[14][

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Missed my edit window. Next implication will be up tonight at around 12:00 am March 1st.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Skittle

No, it is the 1/3/14.... so another "remote viewing" failure!

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   

hellobruce

Skittle

No, it is the 1/3/14.... so another "remote viewing" failure!

I don't think this is a remote viewing thingy. He seems to be implying that it's some type of information that he's been privy to.
He's also been posting on NESARA news sites.

I'm doubting that this announcement though.
I don't think the world (globally) has fallen apart enough yet for change to take place.

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join