It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Courtney Brown predicts a "world-changing event" in Feb 2014

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by MoonBlossom

what he says in his 'implications' has been said by many others on this forum over many years, only they say it better than he does.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   
nesaranews.blogspot.ca...

The above page, which has Courtney Brown's blurb on it, has changed since yesterday. Yesterday, it was talking about NESARA, and a rate revaluation of money.

Also, the "RV" on his announcement is not about remote viewing, it's talking "Rate Value"

NESARA was being talked about years ago, last night googling took me all over the place, people talking about the revaluation of money, the Iraq dinar ($), the federal reserve, IMF, etc.

He's all over this NESARA stuff.
Just google his name and NESARA

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Has anyone here been scammed? I highly doubt fellow ATSers have given any money to them or even bought books from them.

From the very start he has said it is not his announcement so he really does not have control over when it happens.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

Do you think that the "announcement" could be NESARA related?

If money is re-valued and bankers taken out of the picture it could be good for us common folk

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by habfan1968

From the various sites I was reading last night, I'm almost certain it's something about NESARA. I'm skeptical about the whole thing though.

Links are all over the place as to exactly what it is\was and what it's morphed into.
en.m.wikipedia.org...
National Economic Security And Recovery Act

goldenageofgaia.com...

As a spiritually-directed financial program, it traces back to the work of St.Germain and three other ascended masters. That work began in the Fifteenth Century and was designed to provide a new economic system for the world during the present time of transition. Sheldan Nidle’s Spiritual Hierarchy and Galactic Federation describe the masters’ work and its development over the centuries.

It's everything from revaluation of the entire economic system, to our galactic/cosmic friends pushing Earth's powers that be, into treating us better, and having everyone living with abundance and higher knowledge.

Courtney Brown is all over some of the NESARA pages.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Coagula

MoonBlossom
Far too many interesting threads get derailed by posters whom are not only uninterested in the subject matter, but seem to be bent on ruining it for those who are.

Subject matter? No-one knows what this is about... However, I really do hope that he comes up with something very interesting; I'm not going to hold my breath though.

Here's hoping it's not another drawing of a nude male Alien!

Well at least it is good to know the alien female likes to color their lips to perfectly match their nipples!

www.courtneybrown.com...

Honestly after looking at the art, I am not sure I care what the guys announcement is.

Has he been pervertedly RVing into bedrooms perhaps?
edit on 21-2-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

agreed.
anyone seriously into rv and so-called world-changing announcements would not be making puerile pics like that, let alone posting them online.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

?

From the various sites I was reading last night, I'm almost certain it's something about NESARA.

?

How would that be ending a mystery man has wanted answered for hundreds of years or whatever it was?

You must include all the info given if guess at a final "announcement".

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I do believe Dr Courtney Brown is full of Brown Chutney.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   

revmoofoo

Well the others up to 9 were interesting, this one seems just wrong.

He is saying change could not come....

From a God delivering vengeance!

It could not come from aliens arriving!

Not from huge Earth changes!

Not from a president telling us secrets!

How totally wrong to say these things could NOT change the world.

Not a speech or stroke of a pen!? These have changed the world many times for better and for worse!

So the intent when bringing the past 9 into it, is to say some new knowledge being accepted by all as truth is the ONLY way the world can change. Some knowledge not known or not previously accepted by mankind which he will reveal!

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I can't believe how much discussion is taking place over this. Anyone waiting with bated breath for this announcement I EXPECT is going to be totally let down, although I'd like to be proven wrong.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   

From the latter above link.
goldenageofgaia.com...

“This resulted in the rise of our Earthly Allies and an exceedingly complex strategy that took decades to bring to fruition. The process began as a way to ensure that the abundance promised by Count St Germain was actually made available to Earth’s Light Workers.

“At first, this amounted to a number of Trusts whose true purpose was kept secret. A few decades later, it concerned the bringing to light of a humanitarian project approved by the IMF. Over time, this led to the emergence of a number of governmental, economic and political coalitions, which were protected by the Ascended Masters.

“They also encouraged Divine intervention by the Galactic Federation of Light. This First Contact mission would be allied, eventually, with those who so courageously had encouraged the disclosure of Count St Germain’s World Trust. In 1998, this measure was officially carried into effect by a series of secret agreements promising that the UFO cover-up would cease when these funds were disbursed.

NESARA used to seem like it was just economic reform. Last night when I was googling, there's even a NESARA Galactic site. It seems to encompass spirituallity, friendly aliens, the global control system from the last few centuries....

Seeing Courtney's name (and his blurb about the announcement) on a few of the sites I found, made me think this is it.
Not sure what to think of it all though

This type of info brought to the world would also take time to sink into our thought processes, the new knowledge, a new paradigm, lifting of veils, and would take time to implement, time enough that we would look back on it one day, and know this info (announcement) was the start of a new system.

edit on 21-2-2014 by snowspirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   

cosmikDebris
I can't believe how much discussion is taking place over this. Anyone waiting with bated breath for this announcement I EXPECT is going to be totally let down, although I'd like to be proven wrong.

Well curiosity gets the best of us at least myself! I check in every day or two to see what people have to say and then can't seem to keep from a comment :-) But..Bated Breath...no!

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   

That's what brings me here too. Curiousity.
I'm skeptical, but still curious.
I mean, you never know, what if, and all that stuff.
Still curious

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Char-Lee

cosmikDebris

Well curiosity gets the best of us at least myself! I check in every day or two to see what people have to say and then can't seem to keep from a comment :-) But..Bated Breath...no!

I'm still skeptical but turn back into a glossy eyed 8 year old boy filled with wonder when I see it updated. It's been a long time since something made me speechless. I long for that feeling deeply.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   
You know, I just want to point out that people with a positive interest in this topical thread should take heart. Some people being cynical or snarky is just their views, like any other. The fact that they are participating in the thread is still participation, which shows some degree of interest. If the thread were about an individual's account and it was something that made a participant feel embarrassed or insulted, that would be one thing, but Brown isn't a local.

Something about forums many people don't realize is that, with rare exceptions of insulting-locals or trolling (both are uber-bad), participation is GOOD. Even negative opinions are still merely opinions. People are 'voting with their participation' that the thread topic is of interest or they would just be ignoring it. If the people with all the opinions that are less than glowing were not in this thread, it would be like 4 people who went "Oooh." and that would be that. Forums survive and thrive on the fact that people do NOT agree with each other, as much as they do on people then agreeing with each other in their own ways. Anybody participating in a thread is essentially "supporting" it in their own way.

So when you see someone sure that it's all a scam for example, that doesn't mean they are trashing the thread or the topic. It simply means they are supporting the thread by participating in it and sharing their opinion. People are just as free to wax poetic as profane after all. It is the back&forth that makes any forum and any thread worth having.

Besides. If one of our cynics turns out to be right, they can claim they psychically knew it and documented it ahead of time. Heh.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   

TiedDestructor

Char-Lee

cosmikDebris

I'm still skeptical but turn back into a glossy eyed 8 year old boy filled with wonder when I see it updated. It's been a long time since something made me speechless. I long for that feeling deeply.

Feelings are very difficult to interpret.
When I see the hills ( that are similar to ones on Mars ) in Arizona desert, I get a very
dee-p feeling of sadness, without any explainable reason

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
People used to use the ouija board to contact esoteric knowledge, but all the negative misinformation was eventually thought to be a 'bad and dangerous' thing.
It was replaced by 'channeling', which also seems to be filled with some fantastic claims, and disinformation. LOTS of disinfo!
Now, we have remote viewing, which seems to be filling up with the 'fringe' crowd. Fantastic,incredulous information - also, mostly vague and inaccurate.
Has anybody else noticed the similarities?

To my way of thinking, you either have something so good to share with mankind that you can't in all good conscious charge a fee for it( for it was freely given to you), or you can put a $ on it, and smile all the way to the bank. You are rewarding yourself monetarily for sharing your 'thoughts'.
Money + spirituality/religion = wealth, power, mind control, and war upon war.

The majority of the information coming forth from these 'enlightened' ones seems to be more Orwellian fantasy than reality; maybe a TINY bit of truth thrown in for good measure, and if you're looking to any mortal to show you the 'Way", you're going down the wrong path.

The right path is inside of each and every human being, and it will never be found in someone elses mind.

The reason I'm following this thread? Because I am fascinated with observing how easily intelligent people allow themselves to be brainwashed and deceived. How people are so willing to give up the function of their own mind, and let others do the 'research' and then give them a belief system.

People will always be slaves until they accept individual responsibility for their own destiny, and it has nothing to do with politics, war, poverty, religion, remote viewing/channeling , how you were raised, or anything else outside of your own mind. It has everything to do with your personal relationship with the Creator of our universe.

IMHO

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

Kudos

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   
From his Facebook page...."The next Implications Posting will be posted here (Facebook) Sunday, 23 February 2014."

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join