It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitt Romney Is the 2016 Republican Front-Runner

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Anyone still think our votes make a difference?
2nd.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I agree with you here. And even worse, I don't think he could beat Hillary. So if this happens then Hillary is the next president. Bush against Hillary? That's more likely. That's a toss up really and could go either way. I think that's bad as well.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

The GOP will nominate Chris “Crispy Cream” Christie or Jeb Bush. Romney won't run again no matter what the poles say.

I don’t see a legit contender yet that I like but it’s early…fingers crossed.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Paul/Cruz 2016 WOULD beat a Hillary/whomever ticket.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   

CALGARIAN

Has Cruz renounced his Canadian citizenship yet?

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

He would run even if he loses, if it is a tax write off.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   

CALGARIAN

I don't think Paul can get elected POTUS or VPOTUS.......EVER.

He and Cruz both are too controversial and...sadly...a bit too immature for the gig IMO. I am a big Cruz fan but I don't think it's his time yet.

....and a Billary ticket won't be beat.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   

AngryCymraeg

CALGARIAN

Has Cruz renounced his Canadian citizenship yet?

He has filed the paperwork but it's a long process. Obama has been trying to renouce his Kenya citizenship ever since he graduated college and no longer needed the tuition break. He finally gave up and just photoshopped a fake Birth Cert. Cruz should just do that!!

edit on 31-3-2014 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   

seabag
He has filed the paperwork but it's a long process. Obama has been trying to renouce his Kenya citizenship ever since he graduated college and no longer needed the tuition break. He finally gave up and just photoshopped a fake Birth Cert. Cruz should just do that!!

edit on 31-3-2014 by seabag because: (no reason given)

Funny man.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   

CALGARIAN

Paul/Cruz would be interesting. That would def beat a Romney or Bush but could that beat Hillary/whomever? It would be really good to have a three way race though.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
First I thought it would be Christy until a few months ago. I now think he's screwed with 'Bridgegate'. But I've been hearing more and more clamoring for Jeb Bush from the right. They think he has the best, legimate chance if beating Hillary.

"Bush is strong, but not shrill. Conservative, but not an ideologue. He's willing to challenge the GOP's tea-party wing on immigration reform, education reform and America's role in the world. Plus, he's fluent in Spanish, a real plus for a party that must increase its appeal to Hispanics. And he comes from a swing state in presidential politics, another big plus".

articles.sun-sentinel.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by UnBreakable

My money is on Jeb, I think the war drums will be beating for the next two years. and in the end the people will want a Bush in over a Clinton. Especially if they villainize Putin like they are.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   
If a Republican other than Ron Paul wins the Presidential election we'll have a WWIII without a shadow of a doubt.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Davian

Ron Paul is retired and his son is buddy buddy with Mitch Mcconnell.

If there only is a far right extremist fundamentlaist candidate for the right wing then it will end up being Hillary.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   
This whole thing is scripted. H Clinton WILL be our next President I can Guarantee it. Not like a profit making creating the scenario to make me a profit but in a way that H Clinton plays her part.

First Black President: Done

First Women President: Done

I think there original goal was to have it the other way.

4 years Bush, 8 years Clinton, 8 years Bush, 8 years Obama (Clinton/Bush), 8 years Clinton.

Scripted to the T.

Now we have Rand Paul = Ron Paul but.......

We will see the games the GOP plays. If the GOP does it again are we going to wake up?? Remember, Ron was considered a good choice at one point. But, AT THAT point he was attacked the most.

Trust me, Hillary will Win this next election regardless.
edit on 31-3-2014 by hoochymama23 because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-3-2014 by hoochymama23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I gotta say.. I hope Romney runs. It'll be a hoot to see him get stomped right out of the primaries. Few actually bet the highest stakes on a proven loser, a second time. I mean loser in the literal sense. Nixon finally got elected just to shut him up I think sometimes, and look how that worked out.

However...I'll never forgive Romney or the GOP for the way they treated Ron Paul. Even after there was no chance in human math. Decency could have been shown. It wasn't...and I wouldn't vote Romney for dog catcher. Poor dogs don't deserve that sort of thing.

As I gaze around...I see a Canadian, the son of a good man who proves the apple DOES fall far from the tree at times, and ..Oh yes, the hopeful to carry the Bush Dynasty. (I'm sorry..by 3?? I'll call it as it is. An intermittent Dynasty. American style)

Ahh, yes. The Republican prospects are shining bright. Like a candle in a coal mine.

The bad thing is...the nation is about as happy with the current bunch as the Carter years, if not worse...so we'll probably end up with one of them. (calls ACME Ex-Pat Moving Services)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Skymon612

Honestly. So why is ANYONE in the Senate Elected. Why is ANYONE in the Congress.

Mitch whoever makes Rand Paul??

What about the Congress. What about the Senate. What about our President. Do you think Rand Paul has worse relations than all these others?? You named one Person and it makes Rand obsolete??

Congress has what, conservative maybe 1000 bad relations?? The Senate maybe more since there more powerfull??

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

The Democrats are Blazing in the Glory of CRAP just like the Republicans.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 03:30 AM
link   
It won't be The Romney Unit. It just can't take another patch to its software.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Your still sticking with the silly 2 party nonsence?

Well I can 100% garment you the that next election you will get another imbecile that carry on the stupidity of the the current president and the president before.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join