It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitt Romney Is the 2016 Republican Front-Runner

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Doesn't seem like who is in office makes a difference, other than which side cheers and which side boos. A puppet is a puppet.

Some old Congress, same old stuff, which is nothing for the common man.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Stormdancer777
OMG spooky check out the star numbers on my antichrist post.

Now what are the chances?
edit on 083131p://bFriday2014 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

666:1

God Bless,

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   

beezzer

Stormdancer777
Maybe there is a key to this, vote for the person the media hates and vilifies.
ad that people form both parties put out propaganda pieces on.

Obviously that's the one they are afraid of.

Palin 2016

What a choice Mitt who is totally clueless when it comes to the common people in America or Palin who is just clueless. Looks like the Republicans are wanting to throw the election again. It's time for the people of America to tell both parties to go get bent and vote in an independent.

Ventura for 2016 a win for America.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Ex pro wrestler. Nothing fake about that line of work...

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   

roadgravel

Ex-Navy Seal... and a somewhat repectable individual who did a great job when he was in office. He can fallback on his pro-wrestling experience for intimidation.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

My real world is an inner-city neighborhood where few are employed and the ones that are, are struggling.

we need jobs

I remember Obama's first promise to fix the economy, he didn't do that he broke it even more.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   

roadgravel

So what Palin is just a ex beauty queen that couldn't finish a term of governor something that Ventura was able to do. And everyone knows the IQ you need to be a beauty queen.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

You honestly think Obama won't destroy the constitution to stay in power? There won't be any new leader elected, he will burn every piece of paperwork ever designed by our elders to stay as the USA dictator forever!

If not, we get to choose between terrible and horrible! The issue I have is I would be FORCED to elect Hillary in, unfortunately!! No Mittens for me, although I would be super surprised if another Democrat won.....Time for the Liberals to step up to the plate!!

RON PAUL.....Please come back and run!! It is YOUR time buddy!!!

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

I tend to agree about Palin. I liked her simply by what I saw of her well before she was chosen by McCain and became far better known. She had come off as intelligent, well spoken and well grounded.

Now some have suggested McCain muzzled her and her bimbo act was just that...an act. I wonder tho... which was the act? The intelligent Palin I recall seeing just a couple times...or the bimbo version she's played far more often for a far longer period?

I'm thinking ..when we even have to ask? That's absolutely not Presidential timber to be considering. Nothing remotely close to it.

I don't see anyone on either side I could even plug my nose to tolerate voting for. It's all a wash so far. Not good...

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Don't be silly, the Romney Unit can't run again! It's still having its motherboard repaired after it blew all its fuses in the wake of the election.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   
The only chance Republicans have a shot at the 2016 election is if they somehow manage to bring back Ronald Reagan from the dead. With the current crop of Republican politicians, there is no single one that will be able to manage to get the minority vote, let alone the LGBT vote.

If the turnout is similar to that of last election's and if Democrats keep smoking Republicans to the tune of 80% to 20% when it comes to the minority vote, then I see another Democrat taking the White house again in 2016.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Where is the Vomit emoticon?

And the GOP just gets worse and worse with their decision making skills.

Hey GOP. keeping pushing RHINOs and Progressive Republicans and just except you will be on the loosing side of things forever.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   

macman
reply to post by neo96

Hey GOP. keeping pushing RHINOs and Progressive Republicans and just except you will be on the loosing side of things forever.

Yeah the Republicans should just change their names to Democrat Lite.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Advantage

ownbestenemy

neo96
Romney versus Hilary in the 2016 election ?

Maybe the People will realize that their Primaries are important and both these idiots won't be the forerunners....but I doubt it. Our nation, the model of Free Men, of Self-Governance -- reduced to an oligarchy.

Speaking of oligarchies... all Obama would have to do is explain that he hasnt had enough time to undo all of the dastardly things Bush did and could REALLY effect change and world peace if he were given another 4... or 20.. years.

I almost threw up typing that.

What... Iol well I don't think we are any better off than 2008, more like on the verge of total collapse. I bet something big happens next week, in fact. Who is in on that?
edit on 31amFri, 31 Jan 2014 10:56:48 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Hold your nose for another eight years after this debacle is over and get used to it. Another Clinton (Hillary) or Bush (Jeb) will once again be a POTUS appointed in 2016, depending on who the NWO banker elites appoint. When will the sheeple realize that their vote means nothing and the game is rigged. TPTB won't make the same mistake again of apointing someone from outside the dynasty (Obama).
edit on 31-1-2014 by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

That wouldn't even work, if TPTB want Hillary it will be Hillary.

Plus the machines are rigged, I truly believe this.

Abandon all hope ye who enter here.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

This is simple, they smear all these others like Rommney Cruz, and Paul. To make Jeb look better.

2016 will be between Jeb and Hillary, Either one fits TPTB agenda. But the ultimate goal is to get Jeb in, It is Prescott Bush's plan since he had his first run of control with Hitler.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   

neo96

macman
reply to post by neo96

Yeah the Republicans should just change their names to Democrat Lite.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   
You guys don’t know politics. The GOP can't run one of those tea party screw balls and get anywhere.

They HAVE to run a moderate to have any slim hope of winning.

If you noticed the last 2 elections they ran moderates and lost. Certainly a right wing nut won’t have a chance.

The problem is they have run all the moderates out of the party.

Christie turns out to being a political gangster and bully of the first order, but you know he might still make it in the GOP'
with their morality or lack of it.
edit on 31-1-2014 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   

MALBOSIA
Jesse Ventura should run.

I'm not basing that off his TrueTV, I was disappointed to say the least with his inability to point fingers at a name and always seemed to find the unbelievable people convince him.

But he is good entertainment and what else do non Americans look to the US government for other than good entertainment. What kind of outrageous *snip* is America going to pull next? What poor sap is going to sell the American the world and then try and convince them to keep looking at the hand? while....

At least the Canadian PM has some conviction even if he is a mad man. Poor US Presidents get handed a script once a month from the SS and are like "Damn it! how am I supposed to sell this crap" and then they're like "whoah whoah put the gun down! Ill DO IT!"
edit on 30-1-2014 by MALBOSIA because: phone grammer

edit on 30-1-2014 by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

In all reality, could Ventura actually do a worse job than the current POTUS? Ventura has experience as a governor and served his country as a SEAL.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join