It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitt Romney Is the 2016 Republican Front-Runner

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   

WHAT ?

Why not make it a third run for president? That's something that the former Republican nominee is definitely not thinking about right now. To put it in his own recent words: "Oh, no, no, no. No, no, no, no, no. No, no, no."

www.nationaljournal.com...

Yeah that is a big arse NO,NO,NO, oh hell no.

They have gotta be freaking kidding me.

Romney versus Hilary in the 2016 election ?

This country will have truly gone to hell, and there ain't no coming back.

Mit?

Sit this one out you did enough damage, and Republicans ?

GET YOUR snip together.
edit on 30-1-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I expected no less. Ugh.

Now.. see? The Right is loony as hell. The Left is loony as hell. We're all screwed indefinitely.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   
It all comes down to who gets smeared less.

They're already after Christie.

Romney got smeared enough before.

He has no chance now.

The next target will be __________.

All the prospective candidates need to guard their ranks and prevent the infiltration.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Na, I don't believe it. I'm sure that Cruz or Paul is much more attractive to most Republicans right now.

If Romney is the frontrunner, its because the establishment section of the party is pushing it.

(By the way Neo, good to see ya!)

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   

neo96

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   

neo96

Maybe the People will realize that their Primaries are important and both these idiots won't be the forerunners....but I doubt it. Our nation, the model of Free Men, of Self-Governance -- reduced to an oligarchy.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   

ownbestenemy

neo96

Maybe the People will realize that their Primaries are important and both these idiots won't be the forerunners....but I doubt it. Our nation, the model of Free Men, of Self-Governance -- reduced to an oligarchy.

Speaking of oligarchies... all Obama would have to do is explain that he hasnt had enough time to undo all of the dastardly things Bush did and could REALLY effect change and world peace if he were given another 4... or 20.. years.

I almost threw up typing that.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Willard coming back for knockout three.
Haha, they might as well give Hillary the presidency on a silver platter.

How does Bishop Romney gain the independant women voters?
By marrying them all.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Just kill me now..

Please.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   

sheepslayer247
Na, I don't believe it. I'm sure that Cruz or Paul is much more attractive to most Republicans right now.

If Romney is the frontrunner, its because the establishment section of the party is pushing it.

(By the way Neo, good to see ya!)

Neither are.

Paul is gone.

And Cruz well 'he's not even an American' lol.

And Yo man!.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Who was the last GOP president to win without a Bush or Nixon on the ticket?
The answer: 1928 (Herbert Hoover)

Maybe it's time the Grand Old Potty to start thinking about putting Jeb Bush into the ring.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

An this is surprising to you??

Romney will keep running until he wins or retires. He is like a cockroach he will never go away. Plus corperations want him to be in power because he is good for business, so to speak.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   

rupertg
Who was the last GOP president to win without a Bush or Nixon on the ticket?
The answer: 1928 (Herbert Hoover)

Maybe it's time the Grand Old Potty to start thinking about putting Jeb Bush into the ring.

Mama Bush said Jeb isnt allowed to play.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Advantage

ownbestenemy

neo96

Speaking of oligarchies... all Obama would have to do is explain that he hasnt had enough time to undo all of the dastardly things Bush did and could REALLY effect change and world peace if he were given another 4... or 20.. years.

I almost threw up typing that.

Wouldn't be that easy...but I see what you are saying. The president (this one at least; others too) have skirted authority via obscure authority -- maintaining the presidency would be an outright violation of the Constitution.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   
And they said that Rudolph Giuliani was the front runner, at the same time they also said Hilliary was going to win.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I don't know about everyone else, but I'm tired of two families, the Bushes and the Clinton's that think their destiny is for family members to occupy the white house. What is it with these two parties that they can't find fresh new faces with new ideas? Both parties are building a bridge to nowhere.

edit on 30-1-2014 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   

WeRpeons
I don't know about everyone else, but I'm tired of two families, the Bushes and the Clinton's that think their destiny is for family members to occupy the white house. What is it with these two parties that they can't find fresh new faces with new ideas? Both parties are building a bridge to nowhere.

I wasnt joking with my earlier post. Mrs Bush, Daddy Bush's wife, said Jeb doesnt need to be president... that we dont need American dynasties and there are others that are qualified to run.

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   

WeRpeons

We're in the play-offs, man ! Use your proven performers or truly gifted rookies only.

At least when the Roman republic went down... they had Julius Caeser ( for awhile ). God, what will we be stuck with ?

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

If there is one person I hate or make that two its Mitt Romney (complete moron) and Hilary Clinton (Equally a moron).

How can the US be run by a idiot, and an idiot that is a Mormon. Of all the BS religions this one is the biggest joke.

I think Obama should stay as president given the other two pathetic candidates.

As for Ron Paul....he may have some Ok ideas in theory but he is seen as the clown he is. No libertarians please.

Give me a Teddy Roosevelt any day!!!

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Jesse Ventura should run.

I'm not basing that off his TrueTV, I was disappointed to say the least with his inability to point fingers at a name and always seemed to find the unbelievable people convince him.

But he is good entertainment and what else do non Americans look to the US government for other than good entertainment. What kind of outrageous *snip* is America going to pull next? What poor sap is going to sell the American the world and then try and convince them to keep looking at the hand? while....

At least the Canadian PM has some conviction even if he is a mad man. Poor US Presidents get handed a script once a month from the SS and are like "Damn it! how am I supposed to sell this crap" and then they're like "whoah whoah put the gun down! Ill DO IT!"
edit on 30-1-2014 by MALBOSIA because: phone grammer

edit on 30-1-2014 by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join