It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New Holocaust Discoveries

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I'm not sure if this has been posted or not, but i'll post it anyway. I urge anyone to watch this the number six million was a lie.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 1-2-2014 by tompumped because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Xtrozero

buster2010
Like in Auschwitz where the number used to be 4 million and the number has dropped to 1.5 million. This is why the holocaust should be allowed to be reviewed so we can get the truth of what really happened instead of just blindly believing what we are told.

Wow only 1.5 million? One camp and only 1.5 million, but those Zionist are so evil to inflate that...

1.5 million from ONE camp!!! The truth is no one knows other than millions were killed...millions.... The true Evil is if Germany won there would not be a single Jew left on this planet....Doesn't that register anything in your quite good intellectually but emotionally dead mind at all?

talk about pushing propaganda. Even the 1.5 million cannot be proven not to mention it is mathematically impossible to kill that many people in the way it was claimed to have happened. And yes the number was inflated because it was totally made up. And the there would be no Jews left on the planet is also BS because Hitler had no problem with them leaving and going to Palestine in fact he shipped enough supplies and equipment to start a new nation.

Also if he was so anti Jew then why did he have two divisions of Jews in his military not to mention a good portion of his command staff was Jewish. Want to know why the people in the camps starved to death? Because the Zionist in the UK and America pushed for these nations to bomb the tracks leading to these camps. Towards the end of the war before the tracks were bombed the people in the camps were getting more food than the people in Berlin and this can be proven. So yes the evil Zionist sacrificed these innocent people so they could get what they wanted and that was the Zionist state of Israel. Maybe you should do a little checking into why the Zionist terrorist gangs sabotaged British troops and helped Hitler not to mention it was the Zionist bankers that financed Hitler and helped him to get into power.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by zeroBelief

If only we could go through life without people making presumptions about us on how we look or what nations we were born into, but that sort of discrimination seems to be a constant wherever we drag ourselves to, we must pull ourselves through new ignorance assuming roles we had no part in.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Just googled 'jew population, europe, 1933' and it states there were 9,000,000, only 500,000 lived in Germany, 3,000,000 in Poland, 300,000 in the uk, 250,000 in france. etc.
Anyway, no bleats about the 40 million Genghis Khan slaughtered on his way westwards, so many died that whole areas got to be re-forested, there were such little populations left.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Xcathdra

zeroBelief
The vast majority of the movers and shakers in Hollywood ARE jewish.

Hmmm.

Connection?

Nahhh.

Oh, and no other group seems to have SUCH a vested interest in perpetuating the idea that they were ONCE victims.

ONCE.

Question - Is it not incumbent on the individual to do due diligence to research something before just taking another persons word for it?

So what if they are the movers and shakers of Hollywood. Does that prevent people from doing their own research and forming their own conclusions? From what I got out of that sentence was - blame the Jewish Hollywood people because its easier than thinking for ones self and disputing the claims that were made.

no offense / disrespect.

Just yesterday, I was experiencing a mind numbingly boring quarterly Finance & IT meeting. I cannot begin to describe to you just how desperately I wanted to bolt for the door.

But instead...

Clap where queued to clap, so I clapped.

Nod when someone says something "pro-corporation", so I nodded.

Look concerned when something that was a negative corporate experience is mentioned, so I looked concerned.

These things one must do when you love your paycheck and what it affords you and your family.

And then...as my mind was drifting between planes of existence...a small pearl appeared....a slide projected with the following on it...

"Selective Perception: We see what we believe"

It struck me so hard, I immediately woke up my smartphone, accessed my cloud drive, and wrote that down.

I believe that you are a victim of seeing what you believed. You believed I was simply on an "anti-jewish" rant. You may even be wondering if I have any jewish friends. Or if I blame jewish bankers and lawyers and doctors for the things that are wrong in my life. Or, if I think that they have master plans for the enslavement of the Gentile inhabitants of the world. Could I be pro-Hitler? Could I be pro-genocide?

What I was saying in that post, boiled down to the following.

The vast majority of control in Hollywood seems to be held by those who happen to be Jewish.

It seems as though they have a "vested interest", ie, a desire to do what is necessary in order to see the fruition of their labors come to life, in not letting the rest of the world forget the atrocities the jewish community suffered as a result of WWII.

We are constantly deluged with stories, articles, monuments, museums, books, movies, etc. "We must not forget".

Anything remotely divergent from the goals of the jewish ideal, namely Israel, is immediately and publicly bemoaned and lambasted.

What few things could be worse in today's society than to be publicly labeled an anti-Semite?

Dare to even publicly announce the idea that the official numbers of the holocaust might be the slightest bit cooked? Depending on where you are, you might be thrown in jail. Hell, you may even be extradited to a country where they WILL throw you in jail.

So, what we have, is a "truth" that is constantly reinforced in the public consciousness by a group that has an agenda. Agendas don't have to be bad. They can be good.

But, if you don't happen to agree 100% with this agenda that is kept alive, you CAN be jailed, and have your freedom taken away. You might even be extradited to a country who requests it so you can be jailed.

I question the motives behind this agenda. Not the people.

I have good friends who are jewish. I love them. I do not distrust them. I have also known Israelis that I have liked, although not had the chance to get to know them well enough to become friends.

I find reason to not trust the Israeli Gov't. Or the ADL. Or the motives of those individuals that seem to hold the very same agenda.

Now, as to whether or not the individual is capable of receiving, digesting, and processing the information they take in...well...I openly question that.

As time goes by, the public consciousness is being pruned. Pruned like an ornamental Bonsai tree in Japan. Carefully nurtured, shaped, over time.

What is passed on to our children, is very tailored. Very, manufactured. And every telling, as is true with all legends, becomes more and more biased. Colors sharper. Heroes taller. Villains more vile. Deeds have greater impact.

That was the intent of my post. That is what I feel you selectively processed and perceived into whether or not I was simply guilty of another anti-Semitic rant.

Please reconsider the original content of my post.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   

buster2010

talk about pushing propaganda. Even the 1.5 million cannot be proven not to mention it is mathematically impossible to kill that many people in the way it was claimed to have happened. And yes the number was inflated because it was totally made up. And the there would be no Jews left on the planet is also BS because Hitler had no problem with them leaving and going to Palestine in fact he shipped enough supplies and equipment to start a new nation.

I guess the question is why do you care so much? Have you put the same effort into whether the 4 to 6 million killed in Darfur is inflated, or the 10s of million by Stalin, or the 3 plus million by Pol Pot? Is this you life's goal to turn these tragedies into a numbers game void of any thought of the suffering caused?

Do you agree with the Vrba–Wetzler report, or is that an evil Zionist creation?

From that report it was estimated that 6000 Jews/undesirables per day could be gassed and processed. That is over 150k per month...

Was this the works of the Zionist?

"The gassing takes place as follows: the unfortunate victims are brought into hall (B) where they are told to undress. To complete the fiction that they are going to bathe, each person receives a towel and a small piece of soap issued by two men clad in white coats. They are then crowded into the gas chamber (C) in such numbers there is, of course, only standing room. To compress this crowd into the narrow space, shots are often fired to induce those already at the far end to huddle still closer together.

When everybody is inside, the heavy doors are closed. Then there is a short pause, presumably to allow the room temperature to rise to a certain level, after which SS men with gas masks climb on the roof, open the traps, and shake down a preparation in powder form out of tin cans labeled "CYKLON" "For use against vermin," which is manufactured by a Hamburg concern. It is presumed that this is a "CYANIDE" mixture of some sort which turns into gas at a certain temperature. After three minutes everyone in the chamber is dead. No one is known to have survived this ordeal, although it was not uncommon to discover signs of life after the primitive measures employed in the Birch Wood. The chamber is then opened, aired, and the "special squad" carts the bodies on flat trucks to the furnace rooms where the burning takes place. "

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

i have heard rumors that no cyclon b was discovered in particles in the walls when tested

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   

zeroBelief
What I was saying in that post, boiled down to the following.

The vast majority of control in Hollywood seems to be held by those who happen to be Jewish.

It seems as though they have a "vested interest", ie, a desire to do what is necessary in order to see the fruition of their labors come to life, in not letting the rest of the world forget the atrocities the jewish community suffered as a result of WWII.

We are constantly deluged with stories, articles, monuments, museums, books, movies, etc. "We must not forget".

Anything remotely divergent from the goals of the jewish ideal, namely Israel, is immediately and publicly bemoaned and lambasted.

What few things could be worse in today's society than to be publicly labeled an anti-Semite?

Dare to even publicly announce the idea that the official numbers of the holocaust might be the slightest bit cooked? Depending on where you are, you might be thrown in jail. Hell, you may even be extradited to a country where they WILL throw you in jail.

So, what we have, is a "truth" that is constantly reinforced in the public consciousness by a group that has an agenda. Agendas don't have to be bad. They can be good.

But, if you don't happen to agree 100% with this agenda that is kept alive, you CAN be jailed, and have your freedom taken away. You might even be extradited to a country who requests it so you can be jailed.

I question the motives behind this agenda. Not the people.

I agree with your post BTW, but the funny part is you could replace "Jew" or "Jewish" in your post with "Gay" and it would ring as true. Groups will always have their own agendas.....

I have good friends who are jewish. I love them. I do not distrust them. I have also known Israelis that I have liked, although not had the chance to get to know them well enough to become friends.

You have good friends that you do not trust? That seems weird...why are they your friends and why do you not trust them? I find much of this kind of like saying that the Catholic church is corrupt so all Catholics can not be trusted. I personally see all this political/corruption/manipulation stuff is mainly at the "corporate" level and at the individual level it is just people. I have many times enjoyed the company of people from all over the world who have totally different beliefs than mine, and to trust or not to has always been for me something more based on their character than ideology.

edit on 1-2-2014 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   

999zxcv

i have heard rumors that no cyclon b was discovered in particles in the walls when tested

You know one bad side to discussions on ATS is that people will ignore mountains of evidence and grasps one pearl of information that happens to agree with their view. Do a picture search in Google of "cyclone b" and tell me if you think it was only used to keep the rat population down and that systematic process of genocide was not going on...

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   

I remember having to watch the same holohoax movie in grade school year after year in the 60's & 70's. The room the "gassed" corpses were piled into waiting to be incinerated had scuff marks on the walls all the way up to the ceiling. Even as a child, it made no sense to me and I wondered if a prankster had stood on a ladder and scuffed up the walls with an old shoe. I mean seriously, who wears shoes in a shower? Also, pretty sure shoes in a war ravaged country would be quite valuable and scarce, it seems such a waste to incinerate them...

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   

999zxcv

That's the pathetic Leuchter Report. Baseless.

(post by ImaFungi removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Zyclon B was about all they had to kill lice on infested clothing in the concentration camps. The lice carried Typhus, which was responsible for killing millions in the 1930's and 40's--including Anne Frank. DDT was not available till the end of the war.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Thanks for an interesting thread. S&F

I know that more people were killed than the 6 million estimated in the past. And I also know that not only Jews were murdered or forced into camps/slavery.

I heard the stories from my step father.

His father was very well off, owned several gold jewelry stores in Hungary/ Budapest at the time of the second world war.
When the Nazis came to Hungary, and his father refused to join their cause, he had to flee and hide, because they wanted to murder him and his family. They confiscated all his jewelry stores and his home.

He fled Budapest and hid out in the mountains, staying with friends until the war was over.
My step father said, that if it weren't for his father's gut instinct that told him to grab his family and flee, then he would not exist today. (He was born in 1947).

After the war, his father went back to Budapest, and rebuilt everything, his shops, his home, starting from scratch. I have a lot of respect for this man, yet I never met him.

edit on 1/2/2014 by Rainbowresidue because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Tusks
Zyclon B was about all they had to kill lice on infested clothing in the concentration camps. The lice carried Typhus, which was responsible for killing millions in the 1930's and 40's--including Anne Frank. DDT was not available till the end of the war.

en.wikipedia.org...

Well do you agree there were camps with innocent people in them and systematic elimination of those people happened in those camps? Or were all those people put there for their safety and it was just the nature of war that lead to them dying?

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Rainbowresidue

I'm glad your great-grandfather got away! I'm also happy he was able to rebuild his business.

It's good to have people posting here who have heard the first-hand accounts of what it was like.
Thank you for posting.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Xtrozero

zeroBelief

You have good friends that you do not trust? That seems weird...why are they your friends and why do you not trust them? I find much of this kind of like saying that the Catholic church is corrupt so all Catholics can not be trusted. I personally see all this political/corruption/manipulation stuff is mainly at the "corporate" level and at the individual level it is just people. I have many times enjoyed the company of people from all over the world who have totally different beliefs than mine, and to trust or not to has always been for me something more based on their character than ideology.

I think you missed the part that I highlighted above. I DO NOT distrust them, I TRUST them.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   

zeroBelief

I think you missed the part that I highlighted above. I DO NOT distrust them, I TRUST them.

Lol sorry I read it wrong.... forgive me hehe

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Xtrozero

zeroBelief

Lol sorry I read it wrong.... forgive me hehe

No need to forgive...we all overlook things from time to time

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join