It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New Holocaust Discoveries

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Ultimately the constant beating of the propaganda drum is turning sympathy against Jewish people the way it has done about fifty thousand other times in history, to the point that people get fed up, overstep the line and them boom, something NEW to cry about.

It's like a kid who goads other kids until they smack him and then he cries.

It's the ultimate in trolling, the originators of the false flag, and no surprise that Israel is the MASTER of false flag events as carried out by Mossad and caught IN THE ACT numerous times!

I'm so damn tired of hearing it already. The "official" story of events of WWII are the most twisted and propagandized thing in modern history.

And now in the past decade the zealous, agenda driven pursuit of men in their 80's and 90's who simply served in the military of their nation (conscripted I should add) is absolutely shameful. Wiesenthal and his ilk have been caught spreading deliberate misinformation and false propaganda numerous times.

It's akin to hanging any American who served in Vietnam

George S. Patton said it best:

One of the strongest factors in straightening out General Patton's thinking on the conquered Germans was the behavior of America's controlled news media toward them. At a press conference in Regensburg, Germany, on May 8, 1945, immediately after Germany's surrender, Patton was asked whether he planned to treat captured SS troops differently from other German POW's. His answer was:

"No. SS means no more in Germany than being a Democrat in America -- that is not to be quoted. I mean by that that initially the SS people were special sons of bitches, but as the war progressed they ran out of sons of bitches and then they put anybody in there. Some of the top SS men will be treated as criminals, but there is no reason for trying someone who was drafted into this outfit . . ."

The real truth of WWII is just starting to leak out to the general public. A good start for anyone interested would be to read the book 'The Patton Papers' and research the "Rhine Meadows" camps.

I mentioned Rhine Meadows on boxing day a month ago and my uncle from Germany was shocked I even knew about them. Turns out he had an uncle who ended up in one of those camps and he felt very lucky to make it out of the American POW camp alive. Many did not and were stripped of all identification then dumped along roadsides in east Belgium. Look it up.
edit on 2-2-2014 by 8675309jenny because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 01:15 AM
link   

AngryCymraeg

Shiloh7
I prefer to stick with the census information relating to the actual number of Jews killed as the number that gets recycled and regurgitated again and again and again. It is important also to include all the different groups of people who suffered in the camps and who died across the areas involved in the war.

I am surprised that the German people don't speak out a little more about why the Jews were so unpopular in Germany. Perhaps once we might just get to the bottom of something an elderly German man tried to say before the interviewer nearly had a heart-attack and jumped down his throat. He merely said "They were trying to take over everything"

No one condones the Nazi policies whatsoever, but we only ever hear the Jewish side of what happened in Germany, we never hear them tell us why though? Its as though it is a taboo and perhaps its time to learn more in order to fully understand about the reasons and then, hopefully to put it to bed.

(Facepalm) Because they were blamed for the German defeat in the First World War. Despite the fact that the decision to ask for an Armistice was made by the Generals and the German politicians. It's called the Stab In The Back Myth. And that's all it is - a myth. The Jews were an easy minority to blame. They weren't in charge of the country, they were a scapegoat. And the 'they were trying to take over everything' is a Nazi myth.

Actually....

www.google.com...:en-US
fficial&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=c-ztUoXiK8OqkQe Ar4DADA&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAQ&biw=1274&bih=710#imgdii=_

www.google.com...:en-US
fficial&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=ru7tUvnRD47qkQfS-oDQC g&ved=0CAoQ_AUoAg&biw=1274&bih=710

Many Jews fanned the flames of hate against their own people and once the giant was awoken and the dust had settled, the events of the war were inflated, propagandized and leveraged toward the creation of Israel. There had been a major push for the founding of a Jewish state since about the 1880's especially in the UK, but it always seemed to falter. The war was siezed upon to make it finally happen.

Read Churchill's own writings on how he felt used and betrayed by Jewish agenda for the creation of Israel.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 02:09 AM
link   

AngryCymraeg

Tusks
reply to post by AmenStop

Yes the picture is of civilian German war dead.

The fire bombing of the civilian city of Dresden with 700,000 phosphorus bombs, killing more people than Hiroshima or Nagasaki, and in the last month of the war, was a war crime of the first order. Churchill was knighted for it. Kurt Vonnegut was there as a POW and wrote a novel about it--"Slaughterhouse 5.

Churchill was not knighted for the bombing of Dresden. He was knighted in 1953. As for Dresden, at most 25,000 people were killed there, according to the latest studies. The bombing of Hiroshima cost the lives of around 80,000 people and that of Nagasaki another 60,000, with thousands more dying of radiation sickness in the months afterwards.

So you're telling me 700,000 bombs = 25,000 dead? You mean 1 in 28 bombs killed someone? LOL

And why was the bombing of Dresden focused on the CITY CENTER??? There was a plethora of munitions factories and industrial complexes just outside the city, but they chose to firebomb the living hell out of 1.2million civilians living in the city of Dresden itself??

The missing persons bureau in Dresden at the time reported slightly over 100,000 people dead. The Nazi government doubled the figure and then proclaimed "200,000-250,000 dead in Dresden"

edit on 2-2-2014 by 8675309jenny because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Xtrozero

buster2010

talk about pushing propaganda. Even the 1.5 million cannot be proven not to mention it is mathematically impossible to kill that many people in the way it was claimed to have happened. And yes the number was inflated because it was totally made up. And the there would be no Jews left on the planet is also BS because Hitler had no problem with them leaving and going to Palestine in fact he shipped enough supplies and equipment to start a new nation.

I guess the question is why do you care so much? Have you put the same effort into whether the 4 to 6 million killed in Darfur is inflated, or the 10s of million by Stalin, or the 3 plus million by Pol Pot? Is this you life's goal to turn these tragedies into a numbers game void of any thought of the suffering caused?

So the whole world is trained and educated: NEVER FORGET. 6 MILLION DIED. NEVER FORGET. 6 MILLION DIED. YOU MUST CARE.

And then when the numbers are DRASTICALLY reduced at various camps your reply is "WHY DO YOU CARE SO MUCH??"

WOW

Xtrozero

From that report it was estimated that 6000 Jews/undesirables per day could be gassed and processed. That is over 150k per month...

Was this the works of the Zionist?

Well Auschwitz had 5 crematoriums, one with 6 oven chambers, two with 15, and two with 8, so that's a total of 51 cremation chambers.

Each chamber could burn roughly one 100lb/45kg body per hour. That's 51bodies per hour in all of Auschwitz. Assuming round-the-clock shifts, that means they could burn 51bodies x 24hours per day. Or 1224 bodies per day. And that's a generous estimate considering the oven technology of the day and the 24hour shifts!

History says the gassings only took place between from 1942-1944, giving a maxiumum total of 1095 days working round the clock continuously burning bodies for a total of 1.34 million, or 1,340,280 bodies burned.

edit on 2-2-2014 by 8675309jenny because: Combined posts

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

When everybody is inside, the heavy doors are closed. Then there is a short pause, presumably to allow the room temperature to rise to a certain level, after which SS men with gas masks climb on the roof, open the traps, and shake down a preparation in powder form out of tin cans labeled "CYKLON" "For use against vermin," which is manufactured by a Hamburg concern. It is presumed that this is a "CYANIDE" mixture of some sort which turns into gas at a certain temperature. After three minutes everyone in the chamber is dead. No one is known to have survived this ordeal, although it was not uncommon to discover signs of life after the primitive measures employed in the Birch Wood. The chamber is then opened, aired, and the "special squad" carts the bodies on flat trucks to the furnace rooms where the burning takes place. "

Sorry but the opened and aired out theory just doesn't cut it. Studies by French scientist showed that the rooms would have to be aired out for 24 hours and the people going in would still need protection. So there goes the 6000 a day not to mention it takes several hours to burn a body. So even if they killed 6000 a day the bodies would have piled up because the crematorium simply couldn't keep up and the ovens they had in these camps couldn't hold more than one at a time. Everything you say is easily disproven.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   
The holocaust was not only a Nazi effort. Many Jews were also murdered by Soviet aligned forces. My Hungarian friend told me how as a boy he secretly watched the murder of thousands of Jews by machine guns. The Soviet forces did it, then put out news that the crime had been committed by the Germans! Makes one wonder how many times this happened in the east

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   

8675309jenny

So the whole world is trained and educated: NEVER FORGET. 6 MILLION DIED. NEVER FORGET. 6 MILLION DIED. YOU MUST CARE.

And then when the numbers are DRASTICALLY reduced at various camps your reply is "WHY DO YOU CARE SO MUCH??"

WOW

The numbers are drastically reduced because people want to reduce them. Even you suggest that well over 1 million could be killed at one camp alone, and I would bet the ghettos killed a lot more from starvation and disease than all the death camps combined. It is also noted that about 9 million lived in Europe and 2/3 died due to this Ethnic cleansing event one way or another. The important part to remember is what if they had another 5 years of war to continue the event?

The problem here is where did the 4 million number come from for Auschwitz alone? The tone I get here is that it was an evil Zionist plot to inflate the numbers, and that is not true. We all know that the 4 million is incorrect and most likely impossible as many have suggested, but once again where did that number come from?

The Polish Government was the first official group to use it and they most likely got the number from a 1944 official report of Adolf Eichmann to Himmler that four million had been killed in the camps, and another million had been shot or killed by mobile units. This was the birth that that number.

During Höss' trial he stated they didn't keep accurate records but Eichmann told him 2 million were killed at Auschwitz and that they bought enough Zyklon B to gas 2 million people. Later this number was reduced to 1.1 to 1.6 million.

At the Auschwitz-Birkenau State Museum it officially state 1.1 to 1.5 million if you ever go visit there.

The Encyclopedia of the Holocaust also has a number of 1.6 million that died at the camp.

So, once again I'm missing yours and others point in all this that the initial 4 million count was some kind of Zionist plot, when 1 to 1.6 million has basically been the official number for a very long time.

In the end we will never really know the real over all number that died (4 to 6 million, who knows) other than what was documented or can be accounted for, and the undocumented number is typically the big one.

As example: Stalin is historically listed as directly responsible for 7 million deaths i.e. he killed them, but the real number due to his reign is 40 million people who also died indirectly to starvation or disease.
edit on 2-2-2014 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   

projectbane

Did you know that more children have been killed through abuse and malnutrition and sex slavery around the world since the war than supposed Jews died during the holocaust. No one makes documentaries on that anywhere near as much like the do the holocaust. No one cares even a quarter as much as what happened to the Jews.

Im bored of it. And I just don't care at all. What was "done" is done some time ago now and MOVE on!

You know about those "children have been killed through abuse and malnutrition and sex slavery around the world since the war"

I say what was done is done, it is time to move on....

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   
T minus two or three more pages before the ATS sensors come by and shut it down because people in the thread are questioning the OS. Dont question the holocaust on ats and whatever you do don't suggest that the numbers don't add up.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   

ufoorbhunter
The holocaust was not only a Nazi effort. Many Jews were also murdered by Soviet aligned forces. My Hungarian friend told me how as a boy he secretly watched the murder of thousands of Jews by machine guns. The Soviet forces did it, then put out news that the crime had been committed by the Germans! Makes one wonder how many times this happened in the east

I think you fail to understand who the Bolsheviks actually were, and the atrocities they committed. Certainly their massacre of the Polish officers at Katyn forest they tried to pin on the Germans.
edit on 10/06/2013 by Tusks because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/06/2013 by Tusks because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
They had jewish ghettos in old rome. They crammed like thousands of people in a 9 block area back in 1400's. Just despicable.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   

luckey1962
They had jewish ghettos in old rome. They crammed like thousands of people in a 9 block area back in 1400's. Just despicable.

I have seen it written that ghettos were actually the self imposed living conditions of certain religious Jews. Also have seen it written that they were imposed upon the Jews by non-Jews. Anybody know for sure?

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   
One more Time:

The Number, the Religion, Race, the Origin, Color,
the Iq, the political Ideology, etc. of the Victims
is not that important,
but that all this People was our Neighbors, Colleagues,
Teacher, Meds, Employees, etc. and Friends
and not many of us done enough to stop the Holocaust!

The Holocaust happened in a Society of mostly normal
and average People,
in the middle of Europe
and this we need to remember.

To look, search or calculation of Numbers is small-minded!
edit on 2-2-2014 by Human0815 because: a "a"

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Human0815
One more Time:

is not that important,

and average People,
in the middle of Europe

Perhaps not if there is a hidden agenda involved. We know the winners write the history, and it is often different from the losers perspective. When the winners have an agenda, sometimes it is necessary for all the holes in their stories to be explored to expose the agenda.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Tusks

luckey1962

I have seen it written that ghettos were actually the self imposed living conditions of certain religious Jews. Also have seen it written that they were imposed upon the Jews by non-Jews. Anybody know for sure?

Well, for the Jews in German-occupied Europe in World War Two it was most certainly not self-imposed. It was at the point of a gun.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Ghettos in Italy for the Italian Jews was not self imposed.

Antisemitism has been alive and well since 800AD Spain. They had ghettos too. By 1492 Jews were to expelled. Those who did not leave faced conversion or death. Even a convert could not marry a christian! Converts or New Christians were only allowed to marry other New Christians for several centuries.

I come from the line of Jews that worked for the Kings of Spain going back to year 1000AD( Benveniste/DeLa Caballeria/Ha Levy/Shaltiel). I've studied this well for many years now. How my family made it through and how I am here now is a miracle. So many of my family members burned at the stake and were tortured and killed. I've traced my expelled family all over the world and they were burned in Mexico and Peru too. Only when they went to Costa Rica did they finally find sense of peace, by then it was too late. They had already been playing "New Christian" on the outside and trying to hang on their Jewishness on the inside. Keeping it in secret eventually led to current descendants not knowing anything of their past.

This idea that Spain had set the precedence for EVERYTHING to come! From that point it was put into the Gentiles minds that the Jews were dirty and second class heathens. Since then that mentality has led to deaths of Jews everywhere across the globe. In the 1850's Poland and Russia were having Pogroms. Rounding up Jews, killing them, pushing them into ghettos, limiting the jobs they could hold.

Arguing about numbers is not going to make it any less than one of the most horrible things humans have done to each other. Counting dead bodies isn't going to make it go away. Regardless of the numbers it's not going to make a difference. What happened happened...period.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   

You are confusing a Ghetto with a Shtetl! en.wikipedia.org...

The concept of shtetl culture is used as a metaphor for the traditional way of life of 19th-century Eastern European Jews. Shtetls are portrayed as pious communities following Orthodox Judaism, socially stable and unchanging despite outside influence or attacks. The Holocaust resulted in the disappearance of the vast majority of shtetls, through both extermination under Nazi occupation and exodus to the United States and Israel — as well as to the main cities of Russia, open to Jewish habitation since the fall of the Tsarist regime.

edit on 2-2-2014 by favouriteslave because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   

ufoorbhunter

Your friend got the story backwards. This is a time in history the Hungarians will never forget. Those soviets were jews and any still living face charges in Hungary. People like Bela Kun(Cohn) were traitors and monsters and if people knew the story they wouldn't think communism is so great.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Human0815
One more Time:

is not that important,

and average People,
in the middle of Europe

What NEEDS to be remembered is that if you want to live peacefully in any society, then ASSIMILATE! Just like Americans of all backgrounds fair much better when they identify as AMERICAN, rather than some hyphenated-American. The "we're all in this together" mentality is very effective it's what makes the military work well. Identifying yourself as something different just to feel special or unique is detrimental to your society progressing.

Jews did exactly that to themselves in Europe and maneuvered themselves into positions of power and authority (especially judicial and financial positions) and then began the process of progressiv-izing Germany. This isn't some anti-semitic view, this is the history of how it happened. False-history only leads to the REAL events happening again and again and again, because it's impossible to learn from the fake story of how it happened.

The Nazi book burnings were the destruction of what many people even today would consider hyper liberal writings of moral depravity. It's one of the things that Germans at the time felt was destroying their society and culture. Remember now, this is in the 1930's with nearly 20years of the communist experiment in Russia having been witnessed as an outright atrocity and failure. (even based upon the theories of a German; Karl Marx)

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   

favouriteslave

Antisemitism has been alive and well since

Anti-semitism has got to be the most overused word by Jewish people of ALL TIME.

It's also a bit of a myth. Most people in the modern western world today don't really give a crap about your religion or ethnic background.

In fact every Jewish friend and family member of mine is actually Atheist. What irritates a lot of people about many Jews, is that they are Jewish first, everything else second. Jewish this Jewish that blah blah and refuse to just assimilate into a culture. Jews often refuse to assimilate, instead INSISTING on their role as leaders.

Think I'm making this up??? Watch this: www.youtube.com...

^^^That right there is what pissed people off across Europe 100 years ago, and yet they are walking headfirst into the same sh!tstorm again!

Look at how many Europeans came to America and simply assimilated. While remembering their heritage, they identified as AMERICAN. This is what made America a strong nation generations ago, we had a strong national identity. Japan still has that today, though it's much easier for them because Japan is 98.5% Japanese (real number) so cultural identity is easy.

Bottom line is assimilation is the key to success as a people, and if you don't want to assimilate, then find somewhere where a bunch of other like minded live (pretty easy for Jews these days.. it's called Israel) . But no one ever likes the guy who crashes the party and trys to steal the show.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join