It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New Holocaust Discoveries

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   
People who don't believe that the Industrial Killing of countless Lives
is a fact are welcomed in the middle of Europe to see and research the Evidences
about this Time!

A lot of this Stuff is well documented!

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

What rots your brain is failure to listen to both sides of an argument, having already made your mind up as to what is truth.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Tusks

What rots your brain is failure to listen to both sides of an argument, having already made your mind up as to what is truth.

Are you seriously saying that ANYTHING on Metapedia can be used as a serious source??? The site that's been written by Nordic neo-Nazis???

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   

You should, perhaps, address the message, and stop the ad hominem attacks on the messengers?

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Tusks

You should, perhaps, address the message, and stop the ad hominem attacks on the messengers?

Are you saying that Metapedia deserves to be taken seriously as a source? Yes or no?

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Bergen-Belsen shows that the Nazis truly did view Jews as being subhuman and not worthy of being treated with the least amount of respect.

You mean like the way the Israelis treat the Palestinians? Those who do not learn from the past are destined to repeat it.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by favouriteslave

Instead of arguing how many died and who they were how about making sure nothing like this ever happens again.

Since WW2 holocaust has happened so the lesson wasn't learned. And seeing how the holocaust has been used to extort billions from nations and banks it shouldn't just be blindly believed. Read the holocaust industry by Norman Finkelstein it goes into it in detail.

There is a holocaust museum in LA? There is one in DC just how many museums does America need for something it had nothing to do with? Can someone point out the museums dedicated to the holocaust of the Native Americans.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   

sled735
MODS, I'm not sure where this thread belongs. Please move, if I have placed it in the wrong forum.

There were more than 42,500 Nazi ghettos and camps throughout Europe from 1933 to 1945.

There were 30,000 slave labor camps; 1,150 Jewish ghettos; 980 concentration camps; 1000 prisoner of war camps; 500 brothels filled with sex slaves; and thousands of other camps used for euthanizing the elderly and infirm, performing forced abortions, "Germanizing" prisoners or transporting victims to killing centers.

The best estimate using current information available is 15 to 20 million people who died or were imprisoned in sites controlled by the Germans throughout the European continent.

Simply put, in the words of Hartmut Berghoff, Director of the German Historical Institute in Washington, "The numbers are so much higher than what we originally thought; we knew before how horrible life in the camps and ghettos was, but the actual numbers are unbelievable."

www.virtualjerusalem.com...

Even the scholars are stunned by the latest revelation concerning the Holocaust.

It has taken over 70 years to finally know all the facts. What has been discovered goes far beyond what anyone could ever have imagined.

For the longest time we have spoken of the tragedy of 6 million Jews.
But now we know the truth. Actually, it's much worse than we imagined.

Read more in the source link.

You do know those pictures are of the German dead from the dresden Bombing, right?

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

When I read the title, I immediately thought of 9/11 because it said The New Holocaust.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

While I called to attention a certain detail ( awful lot of signs of bombardment thereabouts...) in a previous post ( pg 1 )...

The people lined up there don't look like the smoldering corpses I would associate with successful AERIAL bombardment... I sort of thought maybe a land battle had taken place. Pictures and contexts have been manipulated by people other than Zionists !
edit on 31-1-2014 by Bazart because: i'd have to kill ya

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ugmold

Seems to work now, ok.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by AmenStop

Yes the picture is of civilian German war dead.

The fire bombing of the civilian city of Dresden with 700,000 phosphorus bombs, killing more people than Hiroshima or Nagasaki, and in the last month of the war, was a war crime of the first order. Churchill was knighted for it. Kurt Vonnegut was there as a POW and wrote a novel about it--"Slaughterhouse 5.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   

AngryCymraeg

Tusks

Are you seriously saying that ANYTHING on Metapedia can be used as a serious source??? The site that's been written by Nordic neo-Nazis???

Even a broken clock is right twice a day. Just because a site is biased doesn't necessarily mean they are always wrong.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Tusks
reply to post by AmenStop

Yes the picture is of civilian German war dead.

The fire bombing of the civilian city of Dresden with 700,000 phosphorus bombs, killing more people than Hiroshima or Nagasaki, and in the last month of the war, was a war crime of the first order. Churchill was knighted for it. Kurt Vonnegut was there as a POW and wrote a novel about it--"Slaughterhouse 5.

Churchill was not knighted for the bombing of Dresden. He was knighted in 1953. As for Dresden, at most 25,000 people were killed there, according to the latest studies. The bombing of Hiroshima cost the lives of around 80,000 people and that of Nagasaki another 60,000, with thousands more dying of radiation sickness in the months afterwards.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   

buster2010

AngryCymraeg

Tusks

Even a broken clock is right twice a day. Just because a site is biased doesn't necessarily mean they are always wrong.

Oh no, I'm sure that some of their articles are fine, like ones about puppies and kitties and flowers. But when it comes to serious historical research - especially about the Second World War - the site's about as reliable as a chocolate teapot.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   
The evidence that backs up the truth may only be coming to light.

But I remember being told at school the figures were 20 million +.

I think the issue is that the Holocaust was highjacked and personalized by some with a victim mentality. And that group only ever quote their own dead. The other 14 million ended up being collateral damage and largely ignored because they serve no political purpose.

The Russians went through something similar. But dusted themselves off and got on with life. ....... Respect.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Regarding Dresden dead:
www.historylearningsite.co.uk...

Between February 13th and February 14th 1945, between 35,000 and 135,000 people were killed by Allied bombing in Dresden. Historians still argue over the number of deaths. However, there were so many refugees in the city at the time that the real figure will almost certainly never be known.

The Germans at the time put it at 250,000 to 300,000.

your Wiki figure is lowest, as would be expected with their particular bias.

(post by wingsfan removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Tusks

Regarding Dresden dead:
www.historylearningsite.co.uk...

Between February 13th and February 14th 1945, between 35,000 and 135,000 people were killed by Allied bombing in Dresden. Historians still argue over the number of deaths. However, there were so many refugees in the city at the time that the real figure will almost certainly never be known.

The Germans at the time put it at 250,000 to 300,000.

your Wiki figure is lowest, as would be expected with their particular bias.

Aha, so you think that the forged TB47 is accurate. Nope. Wartime propaganda. And the latest estimate is still a maximum of 25,000 - here.
By the way you still haven't answered my question. Do you regard Metapedia as a reliable source?

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Oh my god (well actually there is no god).

Firstly your source is a BS pro jewish nonsense "source of news"

Secondly, what a load of propaganda.

Thirdly, does anyone outside still care? When I was at school learning about this in the early 80's the Holocaust etc, I didn't care then and I dont care now.

Did you know that more children have been killed through abuse and malnutrition and sex slavery around the world since the war than supposed Jews died during the holocaust. No one makes documentaries on that anywhere near as much like the do the holocaust. No one cares even a quarter as much as what happened to the Jews.

Im bored of it. And I just don't care at all. What was "done" is done some time ago now and MOVE on!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join