It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New Holocaust Discoveries

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 06:52 AM
link   

HUMBLEONE
The Reptoids that are REALLY running this burg just can't let this black Holocaust die. They suck the bones clean of marrow and lap up the loosh of fear with thin forked tongues. How much longer must hear this.........propaganda?
edit on 30-1-2014 by HUMBLEONE because: (no reason given)

Reptoids? Propaganda? You're off your rocker. This suggests that the actual numbers are much higher than the figures we've believed for the last 60 or so years. It has nothing to do with "Reptoids."

Reptoids. Give me break...

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Shiloh7

No, but my grandfather was at the liberation of the Bergen-Belsen concentration camp. To return to the point: there was always been a history of anti-Semitism in Germany, indeed throughout a large chunk of Europe. After Germany lost World War 1 then that anti-Semitism became even more twisted and darker than it had been before. Hitler had a monomania about Jews. And I'm not saying that the old man in the clip was a Nazi. But if he had been exposed to the climate of lies that the Nazis brought up then he was just saying what he'd been conditioned to believe.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Bazart
reply to post by sled735

I honestly hate to bring things like this up, because I'm no Holocaust debunker. If anyone were involved in disinfo on this subject, I think it would be WRONG , whoever did it for whatever reason. But- here goes...

1. 42,500 ghettos
2. 30,000 slave camps

If there were ' only ' 1000 people in each of these, then there were 72 million 250 thousand people in ( just this kind of ) camped. Now , someone will say that thousands died in each, and we are then ( once again ) accounting for people who ... well, it's a matter of numbers , again- and it shouldn't be.

Surely the ' efficient murderers ' of Germany would have killed 10 K in each camp, I should think.

Seven hundred million... sounds reasonable to me.

I'm sure Jerusalem Times ( your link ) simply typo'd ( well... both ) the numbers, right.

The victims deserve some freakin rest.

Just a thought, but is it any wonder that germany lost the war.
They needed all their men to guard the prisoners and didn't have enough left to fight.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I'm not sure why this is, but I star a particular post in this thread and when you re-fresh the page it is gone. Why? Doesn't happen on other pages.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   

AngryCymraeg
reply to post by Shiloh7

No, but my grandfather was at the liberation of the Bergen-Belsen concentration camp. To return to the point: there was always been a history of anti-Semitism in Germany, indeed throughout a large chunk of Europe. After Germany lost World War 1 then that anti-Semitism became even more twisted and darker than it had been before. Hitler had a monomania about Jews. And I'm not saying that the old man in the clip was a Nazi. But if he had been exposed to the climate of lies that the Nazis brought up then he was just saying what he'd been conditioned to believe.

A little historical study of the Balfour Agreement, the travesty of the Treaty of Versailles (and of who created the treaty--see Benjamin Friedman vid), the folks who were rapidly gaining control of most German manufacturing and production post WW!, and the large group which openly "declared war" on Germany in 1933---these things would explain a lot about Germanic anti-Semitism. Of course they are all politically incorrect to mention, and will be attacked immediately by the local Hasbarah agents.

katana17.files.wordpress.com...

history1900s.about.com...
edit on 10/06/2013 by Tusks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Tusks
A little historical study of the Balfour Agreement, the travesty of the Treaty of Versailles (and of who created the treaty--see Benjamin Friedman vid), the folks who were rapidly gaining control of most German manufacturing and production post WW!, and the large group which openly "declared war" on Germany in 1933---these things would explain a lot about Germanic anti-Semitism. Of course they are all politically incorrect to mention, and will be attacked immediately by the local Hasbarah agents.

katana17.files.wordpress.com...

history1900s.about.com...
edit on 10/06/2013 by Tusks because: (no reason given)

If you're referring to the Mods, who tend to frown on posts like yours, then I'd try to be more polite. And it is not true that Jewish businessmen were getting control of the German economy after the First World War. As for the treaty of Versailles, do you mean Benjamin Freedman?

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   
to Angrycymrag:

I've seen his name spelled both ways.
I clearly wasn't referring to the Mods.
I do not believe there was anything that could be interpreted as impolite in my post.
Here's an article to help back up the statement of mine that you denied as true.
en.metapedia.org...

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

No, but my grandfather was at the liberation of the Bergen-Belsen concentration camp

So, your grandfather happened on a concentration camp (Not a death camp) where Typhus was rife and inmates were starving due to the lack of supplies reaching said camp due to allied bombings of supply lines !

And that is proof of what ? .....Not proof of a plan to exterminate a peoples.

Bergen-Belsen concentration camp

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Surely we should focus on Stalin,he murdered far more than the Germans during the 2nd world war.
Does Stalin manage to avoid the hatred aimed at Hitler, because he was on the side of the Allies?

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   
This is what comes of "building a perfect world." While the main focus of the Holocaust is often the intentional and willful murder of Jews for simply being Jewish, you have to remember that Hitler was also systematically removing anyone and everyone who was inconvenient to his vision of a perfect, German, Aryan society. He was removing Roma, mentally handicapped, the elderly, homosexuals, and others who could be considered the dregs of society. He also removed Christians who did not fall in line with his use of the church to advance his agenda.

So while, people have said there weren't enough Jews, when you add in all those groups combined and consider that merely having Jewish blood could get you thrown in the camps, I can imagine that you might get quite a high total.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Tusks
to Angrycymrag:

I do not believe there was anything that could be interpreted as impolite in my post.
Here's an article to help back up the statement of mine that you denied as true.
en.metapedia.org...

Oh... dear god. No. No, no, no. NEVER use Metapedia as a source. Never, ever, ever. It's a foul site riddled with bias. Here's a cite.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by WilsonWilson

Who said that Stalin avoids hatred? The reason that Stalin doesn't get the same blame is the it isn't PC to tag him. We aren't supposed to think of communism as the same kind of murderous, evil thing that fascism is, so it isn't widely taught how many died in Stalin's purges. How many people get taught about the Ukrainian famine, for example? Or about the gulags and his purges and how you could simply disappear and never be heard from again?

We all get to learn about how bad Hitler and fascism are because fascism is right wing, and right wing conservatives are evil and bad. But leftists don't want you to think about how bad communism can be, so why would they teach you about all the monstrous things Stalin did? or Mao? That doesn't get into the popular zeitgeist.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   

AngryCymraeg

Tusks
to Angrycymrag:

en.metapedia.org...

Oh... dear god. No. No, no, no. NEVER use Metapedia as a source. Never, ever, ever. It's a foul site riddled with bias. Here's a cite.

Bias goes both ways, no?

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   

ken10

No, but my grandfather was at the liberation of the Bergen-Belsen concentration camp

So, your grandfather happened on a concentration camp (Not a death camp) where Typhus was rife and inmates were starving due to the lack of supplies reaching said camp due to allied bombings of supply lines !

And that is proof of what ? .....Not proof of a plan to exterminate a peoples.

Bergen-Belsen concentration camp

And yet somehow the Nazis found the transport required to ship in far more people into that camp than the facilities existed for. I wonder how they did that? And then they left them there to rot. To starve and to die of typhus. Bergen-Belsen shows that the Nazis truly did view Jews as being subhuman and not worthy of being treated with the least amount of respect.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Tusks

AngryCymraeg

Tusks
to Angrycymrag:

en.metapedia.org...

Bias goes both ways, no?

Oh come off it! Metapedia's page on Hitler does everything but place him on a pedestal! Have you ever seen it? It's nauseating. As far as Metapedia is concerned, it's a shame that the Nazis lost.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   

To get to the truth, one must listen to both sides of a story.
Some only want their side heard, and have been doing a very good job of ensuring that that happens.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   

UxoriousMagnus

Anyway....the USA....the biggest Empire in History and global police force involved in every other countries business....we have been building bases all over the world for 100 years.....and that number is 737.

www.globalresearch.ca...

But Germany managed to build and maintain 10's of thousands of these things and did it in just 5 to 8 years?

I think they are counting every outhouse a Nazi soldier ever used aa a "prison camp"
edit on 30-1-2014 by UxoriousMagnus because: forgot link

edit on 30-1-2014 by UxoriousMagnus because:

I'm trying to understand your point here, but I can't other than seeing this as a post from someone who thinks the holocaust never happened and was all a Zionist propaganda tool.

A work camp of 50 slaves is 1, just as a camp of 1000 is 1, or 10,000 is 1... I'm sure many were small camps, slave work groups, small prisons etc. Are you kind of suggesting that a slave owner in the south, with lets say with just 5 slaves, does not count as a slave owner? When we look at the Nazis that tried to kill all undesirables and a part of that was to exterminate ALL Jews as part of that groups and was able to kill 2/3 in all of Europe/Russia etc I'm missing your point of numbers....it is well in the millions...at least you can agree with that right?

Also are you also suggesting that if America took over the would we could not have 100,000s of camps and world be physically limited to about 1000?

It is said that 40 to 60 million died by the hands of Stalin, and over 100 million died in China during their transition into their communist industrial revolution phase. Do you put as much thought into those numbers being correct too?

edit on 31-1-2014 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   
First they cannot prove the mythical 6 million number which was being claimed before the war even started and now they want to bump it up to millions more? Looks like the holocaust industry is going to try to extort more money from other nations. People should start to question why if the holocaust happened like they say it did then why is it when a holocaust denier is sued the total number of dead in these camps drops? Like in Auschwitz where the number used to be 4 million and the number has dropped to 1.5 million. This is why the holocaust should be allowed to be reviewed so we can get the truth of what really happened instead of just blindly believing what we are told.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   
It's obvious to me that this is being looked at from a non Jewish perspective!

If you were a Jew or have ever attended a synagogue you would know that when the Jews remember the Holocaust the remember the disabled, the Gypsies and all others who perished. From the outside all you see is Jew Jew Jew however if you step on the other side or dare to you would see it differently.

In my synagogue (Reform) we light candles for the non Jews during Holocaust Remembrance Day. We remember them so be careful when you say, "but there were so many others" We've already got that covered! We've always remembered them. It's the non Jews who are just discovering the long expanse of Hitlers evils.

Instead of arguing how many died and who they were how about making sure nothing like this ever happens again. Intolerance is wide spread across all religions and countries.

If any of you live or visit Los Angeles. Make a point to visit the Holocaust Museum in LA. Numbers are nothing...
edit on 31-1-2014 by favouriteslave because: add info

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Tusks

To get to the truth, one must listen to both sides of a story.
Some only want their side heard, and have been doing a very good job of ensuring that that happens.

You've obviously never looked at Metapedia with any real detail have you? The page on black Africans is repulsive and insinuates that they are a lower race. Don't use Metapedia as a source. It will rot your brain. When even Andy Schlafly of Conservapedia thinks that it's a site written by neo-Nazis then it's obvious that you shouldn't use it.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join