It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New Holocaust Discoveries

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Well, Israel has a vested interest in floating the victim card time and time again in the pools before us all.

Ever notice, we are are treated to yet another film damned near EVERY SINGLE YEAR about how horrible the jews had it.

About how EVIL the Nazi's truly were. And the Germans who weren't Nazi's? Scarcely considered any better.

And as many have pointed out, NOT a FREAKING PEEP about any other group hurt by the Nazi's. Nope.

And hey, how about OUR US GOV'T treatment of German POW's? Now there's Ritz Carlton treatment for you, right there...

Yepp, the victors and the victims write the books.

You know, I've got a number of German friends. It is simply SPELLBINDING how their physical, psychological and emotional demeanor changes as soon as *anything* vaguely related to Hitler and or the Nazi regime is brought up in conversation.

The vested powers that be have entirely too much wrapped up in keeping this country forever under their thumb for what their forefathers "did".

Kinda like I'm caucasian and I don't feel a damned drop of responsibility for slavery, neither should modern day German's feel any degree of responsibility for Nazi Germany. Point of fact, they didn't do it. Their relatives did. There's a difference.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Do i see a lot of dark clothed or uniformed corpses next to that aisle?
EVERYONE but the elite suffered as a result of the moneymakers war on humanity.
Maybe I need to take a proper gander again.
I suppose any comment i make will be construed as Holly courst de nile.
But what do I know anyways, i suppose my relatives first hand accounts and truths of the 'liberations' were figments of their imagination too.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by zeroBelief

Yeah but, the movie thing. No body is stopping anyone from making a movie. I'd watch a movie about gypsy's that died in WW2. You can't blame the Jews because other people aren't making movies. Just saying.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   
The Red Cross States that 271,000 jewish people died in German camps ,and were then accused of being anti semitic ,How many Chinese died under Communist Mao ? How many Russians died under Communist Stalin ? How many Kulaks died under Jewish Communist Commissars ? How many tens of Millions died under Communism ? and yet Communists dont get anywhere the heat that others get ? why is that ? its acceptable to be a Communist these days, and still have Communist Parties ,do we really need another ''Try ''at Communism ? People dont want to live under Communism, having travelled to several Communist countries ,you only have to see how straight faced and unhappy people are under this obnoxious ideology, of one obnoxious man Karl Marx ! Only Tyrants and misguided ''useful Idiots ''Want Communism

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by UxoriousMagnus

According the Wikipedia the image caption is:

Rows of dead inmates, killed by Royal Air Force bombing, fill the yard of the Boelcke Barracks, a subcamp of Mittelbau-Dora in Nordhausen, 12 April 1945

This site is meant to 'Deny Ignorance', not to perpetuate it. I see this a lot, images used out of context to prove the brutality of the Nazis when in fact both sides were capable of extreme acts of brutality.
edit on 31-1-2014 by fossildog because: spelling

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 04:36 AM
link   
I would take any information from the Jerusalem Media with a pinch of salt. Israel is always crying about being the victim when it was the Israeli leaders who were directly responsible for the creation of Hitler in the first place.

And as usual their numbers don't add up.

There were many Holocausts not just the Jew one but the Jews were involved in one way or another in the bigger Holocausts in Europe and Russia.

Remember the Bolshevic Revolution when in excess of 20 Million Russians were exterminated by Russian Orthodox Jews?

When Israel starts bleating about Holocausts just remember they are not innocent and or victims in these Genocides. Everyone is and has been the victim including Germans. At the end of WW2 over 3 Million German POW's and Citizens in American concentration camps on the river Rhine died of Starvation, Hypothermia and Execution! Look up "Eisenhower’s Rhine Meadows Death Camps" and you'll see how the Allied forces in WW2 were not so innocent as everyone was led to believe.

Millions people died in wars created by Jews. By Jews!!

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 04:53 AM
link   

amazing
reply to post by zeroBelief

Yeah but, the movie thing. No body is stopping anyone from making a movie. I'd watch a movie about gypsy's that died in WW2. You can't blame the Jews because other people aren't making movies. Just saying.

Hmmmm.

Let's see.

The vast majority of the movers and shakers in Hollywood ARE jewish.

Hmmm.

Connection?

Nahhh.

Oh, and no other group seems to have SUCH a vested interest in perpetuating the idea that they were ONCE victims.

ONCE.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 05:04 AM
link   
What many People dont understand that the Number of Victims
is not "that" important,
we need to look for the Number of People who participated!

And this is the real traumatic Experience of the 3 Reich.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 05:11 AM
link   

fossildog
This site is meant to 'Deny Ignorance', not to perpetuate it.

As long as the ignorance is politically correct that is. It's that way with anything on ATS. The minute it smells like it might be politically incorrect, people will jump all over it despite the information.

And that's exactly what political correctness is designed to do. It's designed to funnel everyone's beliefs into a nicely packed stream where deviants from the stream are called out or shunned by their peers.

This isn't directed towards this thread's topic, but rather every "not PC" thread on ATS and elsewhere.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 05:11 AM
link   
I prefer to stick with the census information relating to the actual number of Jews killed as the number that gets recycled and regurgitated again and again and again. It is important also to include all the different groups of people who suffered in the camps and who died across the areas involved in the war.

I am surprised that the German people don't speak out a little more about why the Jews were so unpopular in Germany. Perhaps once we might just get to the bottom of something an elderly German man tried to say before the interviewer nearly had a heart-attack and jumped down his throat. He merely said "They were trying to take over everything"

No one condones the Nazi policies whatsoever, but we only ever hear the Jewish side of what happened in Germany, we never hear them tell us why though? Its as though it is a taboo and perhaps its time to learn more in order to fully understand about the reasons and then, hopefully to put it to bed.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Shiloh7
I prefer to stick with the census information relating to the actual number of Jews killed as the number that gets recycled and regurgitated again and again and again. It is important also to include all the different groups of people who suffered in the camps and who died across the areas involved in the war.

I am surprised that the German people don't speak out a little more about why the Jews were so unpopular in Germany. Perhaps once we might just get to the bottom of something an elderly German man tried to say before the interviewer nearly had a heart-attack and jumped down his throat. He merely said "They were trying to take over everything"

No one condones the Nazi policies whatsoever, but we only ever hear the Jewish side of what happened in Germany, we never hear them tell us why though? Its as though it is a taboo and perhaps its time to learn more in order to fully understand about the reasons and then, hopefully to put it to bed.

See again Jews! What about the many other victims?

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok

Calm down Crazye, calm down, I did mention the other groups of people incarcerated as well as those who died unincarcerated, honestly.

I do feel strongly that a group of people have no business hijacking the war dead, all who died in the war should be remembered equally, otherwise its as though emotional blackmail is being imposed.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Shiloh7

(Facepalm) Because they were blamed for the German defeat in the First World War. Despite the fact that the decision to ask for an Armistice was made by the Generals and the German politicians. It's called the Stab In The Back Myth. And that's all it is - a myth. The Jews were an easy minority to blame. They weren't in charge of the country, they were a scapegoat. And the 'they were trying to take over everything' is a Nazi myth.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

You need to ask yourself why the 'virtualjerusalem' site feels it necessary to mislead its readers by posting a photograph of bodies killed in an air raid by the Royal Air Force alongside a story about the holocaust.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

Four words: United States of America.

I don't believe it was the Nazis that created that "myth" either.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Xcathdra
reply to post by sled735

Maybe its just me, and no offense intended to anyone affected by the holocaust.

I am confused as to why we concentrate on the Jewish Holocaust. As we see day in and day out the number of non combatants killed is staggering when taken as a whole.

I think the holocaust should be expanded to all non combatants who dies during world war II. What I get from the singular focus, while tragic, seems to ignore (to an extent) that there were more than just 6-7 million killed.

Would it not be more appropriate to classify / apply the term holocaust to all people who died, regardless of religion, background, political viewpoints, etc etc etc?

I think when teaching history, when they get to world war II, it might make more of an impact to highlight the total number killed, while discussing the breakdown for each group?

I would think educating young adults that 50-60 million people lost their lives during WWII might have more of an impact overall that by highlighting one group over the rest. To me, it comes across one group appears more important than the others who saw the same fate.

With that said, again, I am not trying to offend anyone / disrespect / rewrite history or dispute anything. Im just thinking that 50-60 million deaths might make more of an impact than talking about 6-7 million deaths. To me, it kind of comes across as a skewed "statistic" so to speak.

Exactly , we should give the full number of deaths, regardless of any racial or religious background, that is not important, the only thing that is truly important is the number of deaths and casualties as a result of the war.
The main thing is to highlight not who was persecuted as that breeds hate, but that fact that we as a species were barbaric and committed mass genocide over paper money

We are cruel , vicious, hateful and inhumane and we should do anything to stop the repetition of such acts.

history should not have an agenda, so maybe we should start giving all sides of the story when teaching our children.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

What led to this new information, because i believe the number was smaller than originally estimated.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 06:34 AM
link   

fossildog
reply to post by sled735

You need to ask yourself why the 'virtualjerusalem' site feels it necessary to mislead its readers by posting a photograph of bodies killed in an air raid by the Royal Air Force alongside a story about the holocaust.

AAAAND now i really doubt the story. Someone wants the holocaust back in the people's minds for some reason.
Lock and load people we are going to war on behalf of Israel.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

Sorry to disillusion you but the elderly German was not a Nazi and the way he was jumped on was agressive, rude and clearly to stop him saying what he wanted to say.

He lived in Germany through the war so he is an eye- witness as he was there, were you there?

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 06:40 AM
link   

UxoriousMagnus
reply to post by sled735

What is that picture of?.....Polish Christians? Starved Russian peasants? Raped and murdered German women from after the Red army occupation?

I can't tell....

Oh c'mon man. It is posted on virtualjerusalem.
Bodies must be jewish...

edit on 31-1-2014 by Telos because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join