It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New Holocaust Discoveries

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I am not clicking a link called "virtualjerusalem" and believe it to have propaganda free facts... sorry

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   

zeroBelief
The vast majority of the movers and shakers in Hollywood ARE jewish.

Hmmm.

Connection?

Nahhh.

Oh, and no other group seems to have SUCH a vested interest in perpetuating the idea that they were ONCE victims.

ONCE.

Question - Is it not incumbent on the individual to do due diligence to research something before just taking another persons word for it?

So what if they are the movers and shakers of Hollywood. Does that prevent people from doing their own research and forming their own conclusions? From what I got out of that sentence was - blame the Jewish Hollywood people because its easier than thinking for ones self and disputing the claims that were made.

no offense / disrespect.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   
its interesting that this comes up now...

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   

projectbane
reply to post by sled735

Oh my god (well actually there is no god).

Firstly your source is a BS pro jewish nonsense "source of news"

Secondly, what a load of propaganda.

Thirdly, does anyone outside still care? When I was at school learning about this in the early 80's the Holocaust etc, I didn't care then and I dont care now.

Did you know that more children have been killed through abuse and malnutrition and sex slavery around the world since the war than supposed Jews died during the holocaust. No one makes documentaries on that anywhere near as much like the do the holocaust. No one cares even a quarter as much as what happened to the Jews.

Im bored of it. And I just don't care at all. What was "done" is done some time ago now and MOVE on!

I read a book a couple of years ago that a friend loaned me about this man who had written his memoirs of being an adolescent, growing into adulthood, in one of the concentration camps.
Sadly, I don't recall the name of the book, but he tells of when the Nazi's first came and took his family away from their happy home and took them to a line up to decide who was fit enough to work as a slave, and who would be thrown into the furnace.

His dad was almost chosen to be burned, but somehow he came up with a reason to let him live.
He watched as his mother and sister were throw into the line to be burned!

He tells of the traumatic events of how they lived on one bowl of broth soup per day, and worked all day busting rocks or doing heavy manual labor from what little energy the soup provided.

He watched his father become ill, but still have to work to avoid being thrown into the furnace.

He described the smell and stench in the air around them as the bodies of those less fortunate filled his every breath every day while they labored with the earth. There was a whole lot more to the story that was unbelievably horrific, but I won't go through the entire book here.

He took the reader on a journey of what it was like to actually experience the Holocaust; you felt the physical, and emotional, pain of these people. Very disturbing!! I had a hard time digesting the cruelty these people endured. It stayed on my mind for months after reading his experience.

The only thing throughout this book that was a good experience was when, after growing up and becoming a man, he and his father awoke one morning to the sound of U.S. soldiers invading the camps, which ended in victory.

Sadly, his father died either just before their release, or just after; I don't remember.

Anyway, living through these events with the author was one I shall never forget.

I think it's good that we aren't allowed to forget it.
It's a tragedy, that by keeping the people aware of it, hopefully, will help us to NEVER repeat it.

You say you find it boring. Oh well... that tells me a lot about you. Enough said.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   

kauskau
its interesting that this comes up now...

What are you referring to, and why is it interesting now?

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

The "never again" comment always confuses me.

How many Israeli fighting forces have been sent to Genocidal hot spots globally. You know, to stop the known genocides since WW2.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   
in isreal we trust they never lie god bless em

frank
edit on 31-1-2014 by 999zxcv because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-1-2014 by 999zxcv because: i am hammered

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by thedeadtruth

There will always be wars and rumors of war. We can't stop that.

I'm referring to the concentration camps; burning people by throwing them into furnaces alive, feeding them one bowl of broth a day, beating them senseless then making them get up and do hard labor, etc.

I may not be aware of ALL that is going on in the world, but I haven't heard of anything as severe as the holocaust since that time.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Many years back I read one War History book that gave a full stack of numbers per country etc. To cut a long story short it stated how 55.000.000 were killed in World War 2. It the explained how the Majority, were Civilians. Woman and Children who happened to be at Home, Unarmed, Defenceless, when Planes flew in and the Bombing started. London holds annual Rememberance Day celebrations yet the Widows of Servicemen were for years not allowed to attend such. My Aunt explained that. Londoner's tried to build one Monument in memory of the Killed Civilians, they were and still are Denied the Right to do so.

Those who wish to know the facts of that so called War namely WW11, should research deeply. See if you can find how Zionist did try to sign up with the 3rd Reich in 1934 and when they learned the seriousity of what was going to happend, they fled Germany and headed out for the USA. One said Zionist arrived and eventually spoke at Priceton University. Check for yourselves. Read what happened when Dresden was Bombed. How over 68,000 were killed there , how the bomb blast became so great it created a vacuum that literally sucked their lungs dry of Air and they died from suffocation. Did you hear aboiut the Japanese Medical Doctor who carried out Experiments on Prisoners of War, many were USA Airmen the Nips shot down. This Japenese Doctor was never prosecuted. In fact he became an Amerivcan Citizen. This was allowed for he and his terrible so called experiments gave birth to a whole new line of WMDs. But then who am I to say that, just see what you can dig out and read, then search further untill you know the facts. One day the Truth will emerge that explains everything, even how the Arabs decided to sign-up with Hitler and how Iran also welcomed him.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   
This is a touchy subject for some, although I imagine that almost everyone who was personally affected by WWII has passed away by now, or are way up there in years...depending on how they were at the time of the war. There is no question that a genocide occurred. Whether the numbers are truly accurate we may never know. But as you mentioned the Jews were not the only people killed during these mass murders...it is just that the Nazis actually kept records of those that were shipped by train, thus the estimated figure of 6 million Jews. The numbers of non-Jews, as well as the Jews who were killed without their deaths or transportations to death camps being reported is harder to pin down. Many people were simply executed locally, instead of being sent away to a concentration camp.

In my personal opinion there were probably somewhere on the order of 4.5 - 5.5 million Jews who were brutally murdered during WWII. Non-combatants that is. But this still might not be the worst atrocity of the war. It is just that it is the most talked about. The worst atrocities likely took place as the Nazis pushed into the former Soviet Union, killing civilians and executing Russian prisoners of war who surrendered in good faith. These numbers are even harder to get at, simply because after the war the Soviet Union was behind an iron curtain, more or less, and on top of that their government were notorious at fabricating information. So one cannot really believe anything they said when it came to answers that would perceive how the rest of the world viewed their nation.

Anyway, I really just wanted to say that there were more non-Jews killed than Jews, but regardless, when these are summed together, the numbers are relatively astronomical. So these newer figures might be more accurate, or maybe they aren't. Like I said, it is hard to say with certainty. Some people say that the Nazis were meticulous record-keepers, but this is only partly true. And they were notorious record destroyers at the end of the war, or so it would seem. Either that, or they didn't keep good records much of the time. But most of the killings were done and not recorded, thus the ambiguity today.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Sorry I think you do know of other holocausts / genocides. Outright killings, slave labor , rape. Deliberate starvation of millions.

I think you just don't care to research it.

Thank God the allied forces did not just worry about themselves.

I am proud of what my country has done to help other people in their time of need. Despite our small military budget, we still fight. just like we fought the Nazis.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   
and 150.000 jewish men served in the german army plus many of the high ranking germans were jewish in origin

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by 999zxcv

Yes. Unfortunately every race / religion has a class system.

Throughout history you will see the same pattern of behavior of selling out / cowardice for self preservation or just plain greed.

Perfect example..... The African Kings who for over 3000 years sold lower class tribes into slavery. And later into the US. The truth is hard to comprehend for some people.

If you operate out of fear of the horrible truth. You never change anything.

"never again" will unfortunately happen again.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 12:16 AM
link   

buster2010
Like in Auschwitz where the number used to be 4 million and the number has dropped to 1.5 million. This is why the holocaust should be allowed to be reviewed so we can get the truth of what really happened instead of just blindly believing what we are told.

Wow only 1.5 million? One camp and only 1.5 million, but those Zionist are so evil to inflate that...

1.5 million from ONE camp!!! The truth is no one knows other than millions were killed...millions.... The true Evil is if Germany won there would not be a single Jew left on this planet....Doesn't that register anything in your quite good intellectually but emotionally dead mind at all?

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 12:20 AM
link   

999zxcv
and 150.000 jewish men served in the german army plus many of the high ranking germans were jewish in origin

Most likely like the gays of pre 70s. I know my ancestors left Germany in the 1930s because their name had a Jewish history, but were not Jewish. They saw what was coming and left everything....

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   

sled735

There will always be wars and rumors of war. We can't stop that.

I'm referring to the concentration camps; burning people by throwing them into furnaces alive, feeding them one bowl of broth a day, beating them senseless then making them get up and do hard labor, etc.

I may not be aware of ALL that is going on in the world, but I haven't heard of anything as severe as the holocaust since that time.

I'm sure many more died in the ghettos of hunger and disease than in the horrors of the concentration camps.

BY the way does the fact that millions had all property, positions and rights striped to be dumped into ghettos have any play in this debate at all, or is it just a numbers game of how many did the Germans kill?

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

This thread is meant to discuss the concentration camps of the Holocaust.

I'm sure many people have died by other horrific tragedies, as well.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 04:22 AM
link   

aLLeKs
I am not clicking a link called "virtualjerusalem" and believe it to have propaganda free facts... sorry

Then I'd advise you not to click on any link to Metapedia. Because that's going to be nothing but lies and blurred half-truths.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   

rupertg
Pretty sad when God's "right hand man" Pope Pius XII stayed silent. Hopefully there is a lake of fire for that Nazi collobarator.

Amen. is a 2002 German, Romanian and French film directed by Costa-Gavras.
en.wikipedia.org...

The film Amen. examines the links between the Vatican and Nazi Germany. The central character is Kurt Gerstein (Ulrich Tukur), a Waffen-SS officer employed in the SS Hygiene Institute, designing programs for the purification of water and the destruction of vermin. He is shocked to learn that the process he has developed to eradicate typhus, by using a hydrogen cyanide mixture called Zyklon B, is now being used for killing Jews in extermination camps. Gerstein attempts to notify Pope Pius XII (Marcel Iureş) about the gassings, but is appalled by the lack of response he gets from the Catholic hierarchy. The only person moved is Riccardo Fontana (Mathieu Kassovitz), a young Jesuit priest. While the character of Kurt Gerstein is historical, the character of the young priest is fictional as well as the plot.

The Deputy
en.wikipedia.org...

The Deputy, a Christian tragedy (German: Der Stellvertreter. Ein christliches Trauerspiel), also known as The Representative (although a more accurate translation would be The Vicar), is a controversial 1963 play by Rolf Hochhuth which portrayed Pope Pius XII as having failed to take action or speak out against the Holocaust. It has been translated into more than twenty languages.[1] The play's implicit censure of a venerable if controversial pope has led to numerous counterattacks, of which one of the latest is the 2007 allegation that Hochhuth was the dupe of a KGB disinformation campaign. The Encyclopedia Britannica assesses the play as "a drama that presented a critical, unhistorical picture of Pius XII"[2] and Hochhuth's depiction of the pope having been indifferent to the Nazi genocide as "lacking credible substantiation"."[3] An English translation by Richard and Clara Winston of the complete text was published as The Deputy: A Play, by Grove Press in 1964. A letter from Albert Schweitzer to Hochhuth's German publisher serves as the foreword to the Grove edition. A film version titled Amen. was made by the Greek-born French filmmaker Costa-Gavras in 2002.

Kurt Gerstein
en.wikipedia.org...

Kurt Gerstein (11 August 1905 – 25 July 1945) was a German SS officer and member of the Institute for Hygiene of the Waffen-SS. He witnessed mass murders in the Nazi extermination camps Belzec and Treblinka. He gave information to the Swedish diplomat Göran von Otter, as well as to members of the Roman Catholic Church with contacts to Pope Pius XII, in an effort to inform the international public about the Holocaust. In 1945, following his surrender, he wrote the Gerstein Report covering his experience of the Holocaust. He died, an alleged suicide, while in French custody.

A semi-fictional movie about his emotional search for Christian values and ultimate decision to betray the SS by attempting to expose the Holocaust through informing the Catholic Church, Amen., was released in 2002, starring Ulrich Tukur as Kurt Gerstein and directed by Costa-Gavras. Amen. was largely adapted from Rolf Hochhuth's play The Deputy

edit on 1-2-2014 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   

AngryCymraeg

buster2010

AngryCymraeg

Tusks
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

What rots your brain is failure to listen to both sides of an argument, having already made your mind up as to what is truth.

Are you seriously saying that ANYTHING on Metapedia can be used as a serious source??? The site that's been written by Nordic neo-Nazis???

Even a broken clock is right twice a day. Just because a site is biased doesn't necessarily mean they are always wrong.

Oh no, I'm sure that some of their articles are fine, like ones about puppies and kitties and flowers. But when it comes to serious historical research - especially about the Second World War - the site's about as reliable as a chocolate teapot.

So that means the site is just as reliable as the history that is force fed to the kids in school when it comes to WW2. A majority of the information that is taught to our children is lies. In the 50's our history books were rewritten for the purpose of nothing more than to push propaganda and only one viewpoint of what really happened.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join