It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New Holocaust Discoveries

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   
MODS, I'm not sure where this thread belongs. Please move, if I have placed it in the wrong forum.

There were more than 42,500 Nazi ghettos and camps throughout Europe from 1933 to 1945.

There were 30,000 slave labor camps; 1,150 Jewish ghettos; 980 concentration camps; 1000 prisoner of war camps; 500 brothels filled with sex slaves; and thousands of other camps used for euthanizing the elderly and infirm, performing forced abortions, "Germanizing" prisoners or transporting victims to killing centers.

The best estimate using current information available is 15 to 20 million people who died or were imprisoned in sites controlled by the Germans throughout the European continent.

Simply put, in the words of Hartmut Berghoff, Director of the German Historical Institute in Washington, "The numbers are so much higher than what we originally thought; we knew before how horrible life in the camps and ghettos was, but the actual numbers are unbelievable."

www.virtualjerusalem.com...

Even the scholars are stunned by the latest revelation concerning the Holocaust.

It has taken over 70 years to finally know all the facts. What has been discovered goes far beyond what anyone could ever have imagined.

For the longest time we have spoken of the tragedy of 6 million Jews.
But now we know the truth. Actually, it's much worse than we imagined.

Read more in the source link.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I feel like I remeber this being discussed here on ATS, but in the opposit manner. Information sited from census reports of the time showed there wasn't even 6 million jews in all of Europe. Maybe I could see 10-20 million all together with pows and everything included, but even then it seems a stretch. I honestly don't know what to believe when it comes to those events because those that do the most research on the topic tend to have their own agendas and such to leave me wondering how they skewed it in favor of what they want. I honestly feel like we shall never know the full scope of the events of the time...

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Germans Nazis were efficient cold blooded killers. The moral of the story is........................

(post by HanzHenry removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

One soul in that is one to many. To bad humanity did not really learn the lesson they should have learned from history and now some of the people who went thru it became the same monsters themselves that they where attack by.

AthlonSavage
reply to post by sled735

Germans Nazis were efficient cold blooded killers. The moral of the story is........................

Duality hate sucks be it by race/nationality/religion/social structure/sexual preference.
edit on 30-1-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   
The Reptoids that are REALLY running this burg just can't let this black Holocaust die. They suck the bones clean of marrow and lap up the loosh of fear with thin forked tongues. How much longer must hear this.........propaganda?
edit on 30-1-2014 by HUMBLEONE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

The photo you post X 1000 would be a million right there... easy enough to imagine a very high #.

But, it seems that many of those murdered were ' unimportant ', and may not have made it into the ' tally '.

Makes me wonder how many were slaughtered in Africa , the Middle East, Russia, China, and Asia in general . Probably millions of German non - combatants , also... from bombing and invasion, disease, and starvation.

Is the OP presuming to pull dead ethnic group members out of a hat... or, conceding that more than one type of person was brutally massacred during that war ?

The whole thing is heartbreaking even now.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Pretty sad when God's "right hand man" Pope Pius XII stayed silent. Hopefully there is a lake of fire for that Nazi collobarator.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

What is that picture of?.....Polish Christians? Starved Russian peasants? Raped and murdered German women from after the Red army occupation?

I can't tell....

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   

UxoriousMagnus
reply to post by sled735

What is that picture of?.....Polish Christians? Starved Russian peasants? Raped and murdered German women from after the Red army occupation?

I can't tell....

I dare say , there are signs of tremendous combat and / or bombardment all around the unfortunates in that photo.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   

RickyD
I feel like I remeber this being discussed here on ATS, but in the opposit manner. Information sited from census reports of the time showed there wasn't even 6 million jews in all of Europe.

Good lord. there were 3 million Jews in Poland alone and another 2.5 million in the Soviet Union; You want figures? here ya go: www.ushmm.org... That's more than enough to account for 6 million Jews dead at the hands of the Germans. 2 out 0f 3 Jews died.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I honestly hate to bring things like this up, because I'm no Holocaust debunker. If anyone were involved in disinfo on this subject, I think it would be WRONG , whoever did it for whatever reason. But- here goes...

1. 42,500 ghettos
2. 30,000 slave camps

If there were ' only ' 1000 people in each of these, then there were 72 million 250 thousand people in ( just this kind of ) camped. Now , someone will say that thousands died in each, and we are then ( once again ) accounting for people who ... well, it's a matter of numbers , again- and it shouldn't be.

Surely the ' efficient murderers ' of Germany would have killed 10 K in each camp, I should think.

Seven hundred million... sounds reasonable to me.

I'm sure Jerusalem Times ( your link ) simply typo'd ( well... both ) the numbers, right.

The victims deserve some freakin rest.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   

UxoriousMagnus
reply to post by sled735

What is that picture of?.....Polish Christians? Starved Russian peasants? Raped and murdered German women from after the Red army occupation?..............I can't tell....

TITLE is in the URL.........
Rows_of_bodies_of_dead_inmates_fill_the_yard_of_Lager_
Nordhausen_a_Gestapo_concentration_camp

BTW - ALL of this allegedly new information regarding the H is Zionist propaganda.
edit on 30-1-2014 by MellowMarvin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   

MellowMarvin

UxoriousMagnus
reply to post by sled735

What is that picture of?.....Polish Christians? Starved Russian peasants? Raped and murdered German women from after the Red army occupation?..............I can't tell....

TITLE is in the URL.........
Rows_of_bodies_of_dead_inmates_fill_the_yard_of_Lager_
Nordhausen_a_Gestapo_concentration_camp

BTW - ALL of this allegedly new information regarding the H is Zionist propaganda.
edit on 30-1-2014 by MellowMarvin because: (no reason given)

yes?...."inmates"..... there were more non-jew than jew inmates.

Anyway....the USA....the biggest Empire in History and global police force involved in every other countries business....we have been building bases all over the world for 100 years.....and that number is 737.

www.globalresearch.ca...

But Germany managed to build and maintain 10's of thousands of these things and did it in just 5 to 8 years?

I think they are counting every outhouse a Nazi soldier ever used aa a "prison camp"
edit on 30-1-2014 by UxoriousMagnus because: forgot link

edit on 30-1-2014 by UxoriousMagnus because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-1-2014 by UxoriousMagnus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   
All i hear when it comes to the holocaust is jew jew jew jew and freaking jew.

Many non jewish died too! Gypies, gays, jehovahs witnesses, communists, NAZI political opponents, slavs, poles, russians, resistance fighters, concienuse objectors, kids that didnt join the hitler youth, the hadicaped, the sick, the lazy, the deformed.

I wouldnt be surprised if its not jews that make up the higher number but the above.

Hell i wouldnt be surprised if the zionists have encourged the lower number just so the jews can still be viewed as the primary victims!
edit on 30-1-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   
The researchers who came up with less than the 6 million figure are jailed.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   

HanzHenry

RickyD
I feel like I remeber this being discussed here on ATS, but in the opposit manner. Information sited from census reports of the time showed there wasn't even 6 million jews in all of Europe. Maybe I could see 10-20 million all together with pows and everything included, but even then it seems a stretch. I honestly don't know what to believe when it comes to those events because those that do the most research on the topic tend to have their own agendas and such to leave me wondering how they skewed it in favor of what they want. I honestly feel like we shall never know the full scope of the events of the time...

[SNIP]

hmm?
Certainly no coincidence Hanz.

edit on 30/1/14 by argentus because: removed x-posted content

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   
That seems like an awful lot of people to die, but what about the living and then added up how many millions can survive in a land mass roughly the size of California? I don't think the hundreds of millions could have populated the Euro theater to support those numbers. I could be wrong tragic non the less.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   

crazyewok
All i hear when it comes to the holocaust is jew jew jew jew and freaking jew.

Many non jewish died too! Gypies, gays, jehovahs witnesses, communists, NAZI political opponents, slavs, poles, russians, resistance fighters, concienuse objectors, kids that didnt join the hitler youth, the hadicaped, the sick, the lazy, the deformed.

I wouldnt be surprised if its not jews that make up the higher number but the above.

Hell i wouldnt be surprised if the zionists have encourged the lower number just so the jews can still be viewed as the primary victims!
edit on 30-1-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)
A cigar and a star for you, crazyewok.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Maybe its just me, and no offense intended to anyone affected by the holocaust.

I am confused as to why we concentrate on the Jewish Holocaust. As we see day in and day out the number of non combatants killed is staggering when taken as a whole.

I think the holocaust should be expanded to all non combatants who dies during world war II. What I get from the singular focus, while tragic, seems to ignore (to an extent) that there were more than just 6-7 million killed.

Would it not be more appropriate to classify / apply the term holocaust to all people who died, regardless of religion, background, political viewpoints, etc etc etc?

I think when teaching history, when they get to world war II, it might make more of an impact to highlight the total number killed, while discussing the breakdown for each group?

I would think educating young adults that 50-60 million people lost their lives during WWII might have more of an impact overall that by highlighting one group over the rest. To me, it comes across one group appears more important than the others who saw the same fate.

With that said, again, I am not trying to offend anyone / disrespect / rewrite history or dispute anything. Im just thinking that 50-60 million deaths might make more of an impact than talking about 6-7 million deaths. To me, it kind of comes across as a skewed "statistic" so to speak.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join