It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amanda Knox and ex-boyfriend guilty of Kercher murder.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   

UnBreakable
And you are sure she didn't commit the crime because?

That was addressed to me so ...

1 - Because there is no evidence that she did.
2 - Because all the evidence pointed to another person, and he's in prison now.
3 - Because the case was tried in the court of public opinion during a smear campaign.
4 - Because the Italian 'justice' system is corrupt to the core and that includes well documented corruption by the prosecution who needed a 'win' to keep his job.

NO EVIDENCE means she's innocent. She wasn't proven guilty.
She was declared guilty by people who themselves are proven guilty of corruption and lies.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Fenrin
There was a knife found at the boyfriend's apartment with the victim's blood on it as well as Amanda's DNA.

Actually ... no.

The crime scene was compromised and contaminated.
And the supposed dna evidence wasn't blood evidence.
It was 'a few cells' ...
'A few cells' that experts say came from the Italian crime lab itself.

BBC News

"While that may seem on its face to be evidence of a crime, in order to substantiate such a small amount of DNA you look for blood, and I can't emphasise enough how small this was - it was just a few cells."

But there was no evidence of blood or any other body fluids found, the Boise State researcher points out.

"You can't really wash the blood off and leave the DNA in any practical sense. That means that the few cells or molecules might have been from the laboratory after they amplified Miss Kercher's DNA," he explains.

By amplification, Dr Hampikian is referring to the common process by which millions of copies are made from isolated DNA strands, using a method called "polymerase chain reaction", or PCR.

This concern was not his alone. There have been claims that the initial evidence was handled using dirty gloves and that investigators entered the crime scene without protective clothing.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   

embarrassing case for the Italian Justice system that put a lot of bad light and international embarrassment on them

The only way to fix an international judicial embarrassment is to show professionalism and be unbiased as they can.

An unreliable Justice system will affect more than just this case , so its their interest to make sure they will stand qualified scrutiny.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

.......innocent cos the US media says so.....

she is guilty and most people outside the US can see that.

Yes that is the actions of a guilt person, trying to escape....why do you think Knox didnt go back if she was so sure of her innocence? cos she isnt innocent.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   

boymonkey74
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

If you are not guilty you do not tell lies.

Not True. Lots of innocent people have confessed to crimes they didn't commit, and have later been cleared through other evidence, or because the story they concocted is so contrary to the evidence that even the investigators decided to take a second look. ALL humans lie.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Everyone in the US and most of the world knows she didn't murder the girl. I dont think the US would ever send her back.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   

azdaze

boymonkey74

If you are not guilty you do not tell lies.

Not True. Lots of innocent people have confessed to crimes they didn't commit, and have later been cleared through other evidence, or because the story they concocted is so contrary to the evidence that even the investigators decided to take a second look. ALL humans lie.

One thing I hate about ATS is when someone says something dumb (not you - the person you were replying to) and when you quote them it says they name of they person they were replying to really big (my name) and makes it look like the wrong person (in the case of your message me) look dumb.

"
boymonkey74
"

Monkeyboy said the silly thing in response to me, but my name is huge. I'm not saying you thought you were replying to me.. just a mid thread rant.

edit on 31-1-2014 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by celticniall

I agree. I think they have more than enough evidence that Knox did it in cold blood. Screw the politics, the US should extradite her immediately. Like you say, if Knox was innocent, she would want to go there and clear her name. How long will it be before she does this again? If she does, that blood will be on the US's hands. IMO, I think she is a dangerous, perverted, psychopathic killer who will kill again. Hope nobody else says anything to her about her uncleanliness.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   

celticniall
reply to post by Kryties

.......innocent cos the US media says so.....

she is guilty and most people outside the US can see that.

Yes that is the actions of a guilt person, trying to escape....why do you think Knox didnt go back if she was so sure of her innocence? cos she isnt innocent.

More nonsense. Most the world knows she is innocent. The media demonized her there, but if you actually listen to her she's not how she is portrayed.

There is no evidence to support she did it. Zero.
She went home and stayed there because that is what everyone would do after a nightmare ordeal in a foreign country.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Anyone with netflix can watch a bit about this case. Search for the show "Cold Blood" and the first episode of the last season is the trial of Amanda Knox.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Fylgje

I agree. I think they have more than enough evidence that Knox did it in cold blood. Screw the politics, the US should extradite her immediately. Like you say, if Knox was innocent, she would want to go there and clear her name. How long will it be before she does this again? If she does, that blood will be on the US's hands. IMO, I think she is a dangerous, perverted, psychopathic killer who will kill again. Hope nobody else says anything to her about her uncleanliness.

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? THEY HAVE ZERO EVIDENCE SHE DID IT!

Are you just trolling or what? There is literally no evidence. I just posted where you can watch the episode about the case. There was no evidence. The only thing suspicious was a time discrepancy and keep in mind this is all through less than fluent Italian and interpreters. Of course she wouldn't want to go there and clear her name! They locked her up for years and she was innocent. Would you go back to a corrupt system to try to "clear your name" when you could stay with the safety of your family? Her name is clear, they just want her to be guilty to cover the fact they fumbled the hell out of the investigation.

Your opinion is one of those that believes everything they read. Sensational garbage tabloid soap operas.

No motive.
No evidence.
AND they caught the real killer.

Are you aware they caught the real killer? Do you deny that? Do you really buy the weekly world news headlines that it was some orgy gone wrong?

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   

FlyersFan

No. She spent four years in jail for a crime she didn't commit. She was convicted on gossip and anti-American bias in the newspapers there. Nothing more. Looking at the facts of the case, it's really insane that she was charged at all.

These pedestrian views, stated in an absolute tone, by people who couldnt possibly know whether she is guilty or not...thats the most annoying thing about internet discussion forums.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Fylgje

Like you say, if Knox was innocent, she would want to go there and clear her name.

If I were her, if I had been veritably tortured by the police in an attempt to illicit a confession, and then had been wrongfully imprisoned by a corrupt court system, I wouldn't step foot in that country either. There is no hope of "clearing your name" if the authorities are intent upon putting you away. It can go both ways. I personally don't see her unwillingness to go there as an implication of guilt at all.

Fylgje How long will it be before she does this again? If she does, that blood will be on the US's hands. IMO, I think she is a dangerous, perverted, psychopathic killer who will kill again.

You know, I think it is one thing to say "I think she is innocent", or "I think she is guilty", and quite another to engage in a histrionic little tirade that fits whatever sordid narrative you have bouncing around in your head. I think your suppositions here say far more about your psychology than Ms. Knox's. This is exactly the reactive, unthinking, smear campaign that has fueled this whole mess.

Fylgje Hope nobody else says anything to her about her uncleanliness.

Seriously?! I mean wow. Just... Wow... You might as well have just said "I'm right, and you're wrong and Amanda Knox is a doo doo head, so there.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Skyfloating

FlyersFan

No. She spent four years in jail for a crime she didn't commit. She was convicted on gossip and anti-American bias in the newspapers there. Nothing more. Looking at the facts of the case, it's really insane that she was charged at all.

These pedestrian views, stated in an absolute tone, by people who couldnt possibly know whether she is guilty or not...thats the most annoying thing about internet discussion forums.

I don't know about the most annoying thing... But I suppose it is certainly common. I think I would rank it right up there with biased moderators though.

People are obviously emotionally invested in this, and the poster you targeted here has gone around this mulberry bush several times with facts from the case, and opinions expressed as opinions. *shrug* People get frustrated.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   

It looks like Knox's former boyfriend and fellow partner-in-crime has tried to do a runner:-

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by alldaylong

He wasn't running. He was just near the border and they took his passport.

If I were him though.. I would run. There is a corrupt force trying to lock him up for something he didn't do.

They have the murderer in custody. The guy in prison had the motive, ran, and left DNA at the scene the night of the murder. He was the one that didn't fit.

Thhe former couple are innocent.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   

GogoVicMorrow

I'd run too if a corrupt force was trying to lock me up for a crime i didn't commit.

THey already have the killer in jail, he was the one that didn't belong in the house yet his DNA was found there. He had real motive where the others didnt.

If you run you have something to hide.

QED

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   

alldaylong

GogoVicMorrow

I'd run too if a corrupt force was trying to lock me up for a crime i didn't commit.

THey already have the killer in jail, he was the one that didn't belong in the house yet his DNA was found there. He had real motive where the others didnt.

QED

First off he didn't run. I read the article and edited my post.

Second the notion that you run because you have something to hide is ignorant. He has nothing to hide.. they have investigated it for years now. There is no evidence against him. Did the people that ran to Canada from Vietnam have anything to hide? No.

You can run from a corrupt system. If they are trying to make you fit into a puzzle you don't belong in and by doing so take your life away, you'd be smart to run.

[snip]

edit on 1/2/14 by masqua because: edited incivility

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   

GogoVicMorrow

alldaylong

GogoVicMorrow

QED

First off he didn't run. I read the article and edited my post.

Second the notion that you run because you have something to hide is ignorant. He has nothing to hide.. they have investigated it for years now. There is no evidence against him. Did the people that ran to Canada from Vietnam have anything to hide? No.

You can run from a corrupt system. If they are trying to make you fit into a puzzle you don't belong in and by doing so take your life away, you'd be smart to run.

Stop trolling. So many trolls in this thread. Trolls or people who are downright ignorant of the case.

He didn't run?
Oh because he and his lawyer said so. Well they would say that wouldn't they.
[snip]
edit on 1/2/14 by masqua because: edited incivility

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Ha! I'll have to remember that and take it into account on future posts. I do see the possibilty of confusion.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join