It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amanda Knox and ex-boyfriend guilty of Kercher murder.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
This thread is funny to me because all of my college friends, and pretty much everyone i've ever know that has followed the case knows Knox is innocent. Its painfully obvious.

Zero (I repeat) ZERO evidence against her. None that she was there at the time, and definitely none that she hurt or killed Meredith.

Meanwhile we have plenty of evidence against this Ivory Coast guy (rudy?) and DNA evidence that he was there the night of the murder.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

lol... Thanks for the sarcasm. As it happens, I've seen (and I'd have thought you'd recall incidents too) where sites linked here DID crash from the traffic surge no one was expecting. It's been awhile but it's most definitely happened.

More importantly though.. It's not mine to share and I'm really regretting even mentioning it this far, thinking those who will put 2 minutes of effort into finding it or something like it, would benefit by knowing there are some worth looking for.

Not every reference needs shared and not every website on Earth is our right to bum rush... I found it purely by accident. My own college's blogs of that nature are behind two levels of login and security from the public view. I'd be happy to avoid helping cause a nifty one here to follow suit...

So..sorry if not sharing a mere reference vs. a source is a problem. Sources get shared....always. References? Maybe..maybe not. Depends on whether it's required to make the point and anyone can read the treaty for law here ...it's not required.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

I highly doubt she will be extradited. Too many people know what a botched job it was.
She was abused and assaulted during interrogation. It was a black eye on Italy. Now they are just hoping and praying she had something to do with it so they don't look so bad themselves.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Maybe a big front page topic, but not a single thread on this topic. Usually only really big news events. I think it would be fine and some of us would like to read it.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   

I didn't follow this that much , so does the majority think she is guilty or innocent?
edit on 113131p://bFriday2014 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   
depends where you ask...

I read through some posts here, where the majority rather thinks or is even convinced that she is innocent.

But some people have the impression that she behaves like a psychopath. And I can follow them.

well I also found these opinions to be quite interesting:
answers.yahoo.com...
www.sott DOT net /article/260904-Signs-that-suggest-Amanda-Knox-is-a-psychopath (can't insert the correct url otherwise, my post is not shown due to a "Lies!" Label.
edit on 31-1-2014 by Fenrin because: Lies Label

edit on 31-1-2014 by Fenrin because: removed one less interesting url

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Stormdancer777

I didn't follow this that much , so does the majority think she is guilty or innocent?
edit on 113131p://bFriday2014 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

Most seem to believe she's completely & utterly innocent. That she's the victim of a corrupt Italian legal system and media propaganda.

The thing is, if she's not guilty of actual murder (which I think is the case) she's likely to at least be an accessory to murder. Amanda knows something but isn't telling. Which is perverting the course of justice. Hardly completely innocent.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Wow...
I hadn't follow this since it first happened, But after catching up on the details, I'm shocked to see members here say she “got away with murder”...

This Rudy Guede guy had an established MO of breaking into places, carrying a 11-inch knife, and leaving his crap in other folks toilets (yeah, that's important). He had known this group of students, and had already been found to have broken into the boys flat downstairs, crapped in the toilet, and passed out. He admitted to the guys living downstairs that he had an infatuation with the girls in the upstairs flat.

Then...
The crime scene has his footprints, fingerprints in the victims blood, his DNA all over the body, his DNA INSIDE her body, and his crap in the toilet. He even admits that he was there when the murder happened, but he claims some “shadowy figure” did it. After all this he quickly fled to Germany...

Yet they are still harassing this poor girl whose only connection to the crime is a slanted media campaign, and an insane police inspector who seems to think that all pretty young women are the “spawn of Satan”. This inspector harassed, abused, and coerced her, with no lawyer present and an interpreter who admitted they were working on the behalf of the police, into admitting to things she had nothing to do with. Yes, if you put someone under heavy duress such as used in many foreign countries interrogation methods, you can get someone to admit to anything. Interrogations are a tricky business, and even under the best circumstances people will admit to things they never did due to the physical duress, deprivation, and psychological games played. Now try that where even the interpreter is admitting to having used deceptive practices against her.

This is a guilty verdict based on nothing but circumstantial evidence, and face saving of an insane police inspector, when every single piece of physical evidence points to Guede.

Guede is already been found guilty and is in prison, yet his sentence has now been reduced because of this insane police inspectors refusal to admit that this girl had nothing to do with it. This isn't justice, its a witch hunt by a woman hating nut case of a law enforcement officer. One who has openly stated such things as she's a, "sex-and-drug-crazed she-devil." For that matter, how can they have three different people all being charged with the same murder? Why not just say everyone in a 1 mile square area is guilty...

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   

FlyersFan

boymonkey74
.so should she go back and face the music?

No. She spent four years in jail for a crime she didn't commit. She was convicted on gossip and anti-American bias in the newspapers there. Nothing more. Looking at the facts of the case, it's really insane that she was charged at all.

And you are sure she didn't commit the crime because?

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by UnBreakable

Read my post above...
All the physical evidence pointed to a guy with a known MO that fit the crime, and he admitted to being there at the time of the murder.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I don't understand how anyone but the people involved in the trial , can claim anything.
All the evidence to any direction is only through the media bias , so they are only an opinion.
At first i thought she is guilty then innocent and now guilty , because i take the course authority.

Other then the victim and perpetrator/s , only the a court can know , all the rest only have subjective and biased opinions.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   

defcon5

Read my post above...
All the physical evidence pointed to a guy with a known MO that fit the crime, and he admitted to being there at the time of the murder.

If this is a evidence, this must be one too:
There was a knife found at the boyfriend's apartment with the victim's blood on it as well as Amanda's DNA.

There are several other indications like these here, in the post at the bottom.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   

dude1
I don't understand how anyone but the people involved in the trial , can claim anything.
All the evidence to any direction is only through the media bias , so they are only an opinion.

The walk-out semi-basement of the house was rented by young Italian men with whom both Kercher and Knox were friendly. One, Giacomo, spent time in the girls' flat due to a shared interest in music. Returning home at 2 am one night in mid October, Knox, Kercher, Giacomo and another basement resident met Rudy Guede who attached himself to the group and asked about Knox. He was invited into the basement and talked about her with the Italians. Knox and then Kercher came down to join them. At 4:30 am Kercher left, saying she was going to bed, and Knox followed her out.

On 16 November the Rome forensic police matched fingerprints found in Kercher's bedroom to Rudy Guede.

Guede's shoe prints, fingerprints, and DNA were found in the bedroom, his DNA was found on Kercher and her clothing, and his skin cells were inside her body. Guede's DNA mixed with Kercher's was in bloodstains on the inside of her shoulder bag. No shoe prints, clothing fibers, hairs, fingerprints, skin cells or DNA of Knox were found on Kercher or in the room. The prosecution alleged that all forensic traces in the bedroom which incriminated Knox had been wiped away by her and Sollecito.

Yeah sure, these college students knew where every single piece of their DNA was, even the invisible ones, and managed to remove them from the crime scene...

According to Burleigh, the young men who lived in the downstairs flat at Via della Pergola 7, were unable to recall how Guede had met them, but did recall how, after his first visit to their home, they had found him later in the bathroom, sitting asleep on the unflushed toilet, which was full of faeces. Guede allegedly committed break ins, including one of a lawyer's office through a second-story window, and another during which he burgled a flat and brandished a jackknife when confronted. On 27 October, days before Kercher's murder, Guede was arrested in Milan after breaking into a nursery school, he was reportedly found by police holding an 11-inch knife.

Fled the country:

After his fingerprints were found at the crime scene, Guede was extradited from Germany where he had fled a few days after the murder, he had said on the internet that he knew he was a suspect and wanted to clear his name.

Admitted to being there at the time of the murder:

Guede said that he and Kercher had kissed and touched, but did not have sex. He then developed stomach pains and crossed to the large bathroom on the other side of the apartment. Guede said he heard Kercher scream while he was in the bathroom, on emerging, he had found a shadowy figure, holding a knife, standing over Kercher, who lay bleeding on the floor. Guede said the man fled while saying in perfect Italian, "Trovato negro, trovato colpevole; andiamo" ("Found black, found guilty; let's go").

In a real country with a real justice system, this is an open and shut case...

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   

defcon5

Read my post above...

.......and there is plenty of evidence pointing to Knox:

"10.A knife was found in Raff's possession with Meredith Kercher's DNA on one end (the blade) and Knox's DNA on the handle. The knife was scrubbed with bleach and had only trace amounts of DNA."
See more:
www.allvoices.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Fenrin
If this is a evidence, this must be one too:
There was a knife found at the boyfriend's apartment with the victim's blood on it as well as Amanda's DNA.

No there was a minute amount of blood which was admitted to have been possibly from cross contamination. The police also lied and later had to admit (after being caught on film) to cross contaminating evidence on the bra clasp, which was the sole piece of physical evidence used to convict Sollecito:

Giulia Bongiorno, leading the defense, questioned how Sollecito's DNA could have got on the metal clasp of the bra, but not on the fabric of the bra strap from which it was torn. "How can you touch the hook without touching the cloth?" Bongiorno asked. The back strap of the bra had multiple traces of DNA belonging to Guede. During a cross-examination Bongiorno screened film of the belated recovery of the bra clasp that appeared to show Stefanoni touching the hooks of the clasp with her glove; Stefanoni admitted that, contrary to what she had said at pre-trial hearings, she may have touched the hooks.

It looks apparent that law enforcement knew that the knife would not match the wounds either, as they refused to allow it to be tested:

Expert witnesses called by the defense said the DNA on the knife consisted of an insubstantial trace which could not be considered evidence, and pointed to contamination by other samples as a possible explanation; they also noted that the dates when different samples were tested, which could indicate whether they had been tested on the same day with a resulting risk of cross-contamination, had not been supplied by the forensic police. Both sets of defense lawyers requested the judges to order independent reviews of evidence including DNA and the compatibility of the wounds with the alleged murder weapon; the request was denied.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   
she should be extridited.

Dont see how the USA constitution applys to here. she commited the crime in Italy, the US constitution doesnt apply in Italy. USA would kick up a stink to get a Italian who comitted a crime in the USA extridited so the USA should ship her to italy.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   

I recommend going there and reading the member comments, most of your issues are addressed.
It appears that the author of that article has had an ax to grind about this case, and many of her accusations have been proven to be false. For example, the clerk who claimed she bought bleach that morning was proven wrong via the sales receipt. The knife is the same one mentioned above with trace amounts of possibly cross-contaminated DNA on it. Soaking silverware in bleach, especially if it has wood on it, is a common practice to kill off microscopic bacteria that can be in the wood grain or metal serrations.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by paradisepurple

I see, TY.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   

In a real country with a real justice system, this is an open and shut case...

Again , if that is an accurate and only depiction of what happened.
If there is a retrial , then its an open shut and a reopen case...

One can never fully trust depiction from the media , it's not the same access that the trial professionals have.

When i read on a scientific discovery i can't judge the conclusion either.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   

dude1
Again , if that is an accurate and only depiction of what happened.
If there is a retrial , then its an open shut and a reopen case...

This was a very public and embarrassing case for the Italian Justice system that put a lot of bad light and international embarrassment on them. They have a vested interest to show that the prosecutors were right in the initial findings to save face. If you read the details of the retrial, they were only allowing new evidence that supported the prosecutions side, and nothing in support of the defense. Its a submarine job, plain and simple. Much of the stuff that is being presented as evidence is circumstantial, and a lot of it is still based on the anti-America biased defamatory media attacks that were directed against her from the beginning. As they don't have the rules regarding venue and sequestration that we have in the US, the juries are subjected to this biased information making their trials even more unfair.
edit on 1/31/2014 by defcon5 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join