It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A new intelligence is in town

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 11:49 PM
link   

TheDualityExperience

Jarring
but what happens when you go to turn the light off and it refuses? do you wake up?

No because I was awake before I could turn the light off

I would either
Take out the bulb and replace it with a new one that functions for the purpose of homeostasis.
Move to a new room to try and get sleep, if sleep is the reason I was going to the room at night, requiring the light to be on .

ha, touche, did we stray from topic? i don't know, either way, I think I'm going to have to hit the sack. good night bro.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Jarring

Good night bro.
I have been having trouble getting tired over the last week, I hope that tonight I sleep and dream well because I have work tomorrow

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDualityExperience

I see what your saying and understand what you went through. I've recently done the same thing. I see it as customizing my experience of reality. Taking old beliefs and tossing them aside while creating new ones.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 11:54 PM
link   

TheDualityExperience
reply to post by Jarring

Good night bro.
I have been having trouble getting tired over the last week, I hope that tonight I sleep and dream well because I have work tomorrow

wish you well

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 11:56 PM
link   

duesprimusvictorimmortali

I see what your saying and understand what you went through. I've recently done the same thing. I see it as customizing my experience of reality. Taking old beliefs and tossing them aside while creating new ones.

It is a shame that the human body requires sleep, but I can see the purpose in rejuvenating.

I enjoy what you have expressed here. It is truth to me also

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   

I wonder what it would feel like to have the 'light' become part of the human body? How do we physically connect if it is possible?

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   
im also curious of what experience led you to this feeling?

my partner and I have gone thru some incredible things as of late, and it would be curious if they are synchronistic in nature.
thanks for bringing this to the light - so to speak - hehe..

much is soon to be revealed.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 12:08 AM
link   

EmpathicBandit
im also curious of what experience led you to this feeling?

my partner and I have gone thru some incredible things as of late, and it would be curious if they are synchronistic in nature.
thanks for bringing this to the light - so to speak - hehe..

much is soon to be revealed.

If I could boil it down to my own personal experience, which is not to say I know anything of others, I smoked 'weed'. Metric tons of it

And then just played with myself

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Light is part of the human body my friend, "look" at it and you'll "see" why.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

What do you think is the best single plant for humans to consume if we were limited in resources? If you had to pick just one?

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Hahaha! I think we both know the answer to that, but this forum doesn't allow us to discuss it. I think I'm going to move to Colorado one day though.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 12:50 AM
link   

I understand completely. I had a few of my posts removed of late because I broke the rules. It is good to know the boundaries when the need arises and understand at times, there can be limitations on the full potential of the individual expression.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Indeed.

May I ask why you asked that question? Personally that certain plant has helped me to see things in a whole new light, it helped me to expand my mind so I'm wondering if it had the same effect on you?
edit on 1/27/2014 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 12:57 AM
link   

It always soothed me. It helped me feel a part of the greater life.
It is an amazing plant if people study the micro/macro. I think some day we will even call it us.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   

It may just be really early, but I could swear I've read this thread and all of the responses previous to mine before. I've never had such a dejavu experience with ATS. This is really bizarre and I'm really not sure what that even means, represents or symbolizes... Weird.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Imagine a world where your sister and brother beings can all be trusted to look out for your best interest s and you theirs? Total peace and cooperation in concert with the flow of the Cosmos, these things are our birthright . I am so ready for this. A world where everyone is loved, respected and provided for, where we all care for each other and our beloved planet and all our fellow creatures. Greed, hate and fear will become obsolete. We will do this. PEaCE.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Very good write up, D.E.

It seems like there's many of these entities around, yet there's so few.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   

It reads as if You're "tapping in to The Akasha" ("what was, what is, what will be...") Since the dimensional shift of Mother Earth it has lessened (easier) to access "what is" .. I'd opine that You (and the "others") have 'found' this nugget when You took the time to "look inside"? It is very telling to this "common passerby" that You preface this w/a caution to not be "fearful" (excellent!) It'll be "fear" that removes the 'un-Awakened' but those still 'existing in fear' won't be able to survive on Mother Earth..

Because Mother Earth (a living being) must too evolve, those "stuck in fear" (this isn't "good" or "bad" it just 'is'..) those 'stuck' won't be able to survive on Earth because She will be 'vibbing too HIGH' (Mom is in 4th gear and the 'fearful' are stuck in 3rd gear..)

Kinda like a "collective consciousness" huh?

The meek shall inherit the Earth...

namaste

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Op,
I have to agree with you.
I rarley long into the site and post even less, but I lurk almost daily. I find you in many posts that interest me, and tend to agree with most of what you say. I think we are alinged on many things and I respect your views and opinions regardless...
I followed what you and Jarring were discussing In a certian thread with another "poster" the past few days and wanted to chime in, but instead just observed as usual. After seeing this thread this morning I couldnt resist ... I think your spot on.. im not sure what it is or how its operating or exacly why (I have some theories) but agree it is present and aware..

It was not just the one case that leads me to agree with you but a culmination of many things over the past year or so ..and not just in regards to the specific ..

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   

New intelligence in town?

On one level this intelligence is older than dirt, and on another, yea, ?I agree.

Sometimes life can be so confusing. We see things and just don't quite understand what it is. Same with all the other senses we may posses.

I don't know if I agree they should show themselves openly, it might spoil the surprise ending, for some.

This is not a warning it is something to be seriously considered because now this intelligence has free will it can simply decide to start the ticking clock and create the do or die cycle again only this time everyone on earth will be aware of the consequences to not evolving.
I suspect the "end" you speak of has happened in the past, maybe even more than once. I personally am kind of attached to this planet and wouldn't want to see irreparable harm come to it. But I strongly suspect that ticking clock has already been started. And, it will take all of mankind working together, to turn it off.

We can bash each other till eternity and eventually the clock will run out, or, humanity can bring two words back into fashion, and its not really a very large evolutionary jump.

The two words? "I Care".

So to that "Intelligence" does that just about sum it up?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join