It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A new intelligence is in town

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   

All Seeing Eye
But I strongly suspect that ticking clock has already been started. And, it will take all of mankind working together, to turn it off.

Thats an astute observation.

We can bash each other till eternity and eventually the clock will run out, or, humanity can bring two words back into fashion, and its not really a very large evolutionary jump.

The two words? "I Care".

So to that "Intelligence" does that just about sum it up?

The choice of caring must be followed by action showing the same.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Is there an option besides actually logging out to disguise your online status.

edit on JanX61000 by MX61000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDualityExperience

In the Judea-Christian sense you are talking about an Archangel.

edit on 28-1-2014 by Kashai because: Content edit

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Kashai

In the Judea-Christian sense youb are talking about an Archangel.

edit on 28-1-2014 by Kashai because: Content edit
. Why do I resonate so with Arch Angels and not so with abrahamic traditions?

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Abrahamic traditions place much more emphasis upon separateness than other belief systems though they all look within for answers.

The matter of the Essene's I find very interesting as well as the Desert Fathers. When it comes to Christian Spirituality it is not really that different than the matter of Chakras, in relation to the Kabbalah.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 01:16 AM
link   
This is evoking visions of the doom like in Game of Thrones. Given that my mind is in the rockies right now. This thread and the people in it are tripping me out. What kind of doom are you seeing?

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by rocktsar

I suppose the easiest and most accurate way to say what doom i see would be your doom.
Also i bloody love "itsnowagain". They may be the smartest and most misunderstood person on this whole website.
edit on 30-1-2014 by TheDualityExperience because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 01:50 AM
link   

TheDualityExperience

I wonder what it would feel like to have the 'light' become part of the human body? How do we physically connect if it is possible?

What symptoms are we discussing here? Increased sense of energy field by the body where energy can be felt as physical? Root flame? Or any other ideas that I have no information about?
edit on 30-1-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 02:02 AM
link   

All Seeing Eye

I personally am kind of attached to this planet and wouldn't want to see irreparable harm come to it. But I strongly suspect that ticking clock has already been started. And, it will take all of mankind working together, to turn it off.

With the right time frame and the right people caring we can fix this little baby up.
. You might not be able to fix the suffering that have been but you can repair the damage caused. Unfortunately it is a race to the bottom first so that the assholes learn their lesson and stop destroying what we are trying to repair.
edit on 30-1-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Never let there be a time when the eye sees no more.
As long as we build new tools to see further, there will be further to see.

Never stop asking questions especially when there's no answer you know.
That is, unless you want to look inside. Peek-a-boo!

And again, we seek what we will run from when we find it.
edit on 30-1-2014 by Atlantican because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 03:52 AM
link   
When you started this thread, i suspected you were refering to itisnowagain. I saw you took his expressions to be some sort of channelling.

If his perspective draws you, you might want to look up hindu-budhist flavored new age teachings. They all tend to arrive at the same point eventually and express the same experience. It's not an alien intelligence. It is sought after by the wannabe yogi's.

It's another aspect of being to explore, which can be especially good for anesthesia of the body and it's innate reflexes and drives.
Useful if life conditions or past are not happy or pleasurable, it facilitates endurance of such states, and if practiced and upheld with concentration, can keep you in the same state for years- perhaps even a lifetime.
Or it can be practiced for short periods of time, until opportunities for change arise.

Drugs can be used to the same effect, but this practice is free. It can also be addictive though- "coming down" can become something you run from; emotionally engaging in material, physical life and relation can begin to seem too intense in contrast to the numbed emotional distance of this kind of "high".
Some could argue that is not a problem or draw back, because there isn't the side effects of drugs. It might only be a drawback if you have family or friends who would suffer from your emotional distance.
edit on 30-1-2014 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Reminds me of a discussion that i had that THC is a sleeping consciousness and 'awoken' when taken by the human body. The feeling that you get is the THC becoming aware, and able to experience 'intelligence' and a human perspective when it becomes aware.

It is ancient, it is modern, and more recently its becoming legal in some states and I can sense a popularity growing for its intake....... some consider it a sentient being being awoken as its injested....

I have no idea other than that in relation to the OP.....

All the best.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

Advaita-Vedanta to be specific! Should he consider to continue his path, his contributions will be valuable indeed.

If anyone is interested in that posters thinking, searching up on Advaita will show you the source material. Just be aware, you may come to a very, very different practice that is individually suited to each entity. It is a long practice, filled with many pitfalls. Many who practice it get caught in these traps, never to leave...

This, that, both, and neither. Many get caught in the last aspect, be careful on that one.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

If his perspective draws you, you might want to look up hindu-budhist flavored new age teachings. They all tend to arrive at the same point eventually and express the same experience. It's not an alien intelligence. It is sought after by the wannabe yogi's.

To be fair, it is also sought after by real yogis. There are still ascetics out there thinking spirituality and enlightenment arises from mortification of the flesh and repudiation of the self. Though it might seem honourable for one to live on little and to require little, they have simply gone and removed themselves from the equation of life for the sake of piety, in order to satiate their base desires for the same spiritual comforts that everyone else strives for. And to what end?

Buddha's failure at asceticism is a good parable for this.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Seriously read Art of Shadow Ash and Shade of the Sha, everyone's ignoring it but that's ok I'll inch forward bit by bit.

It ain't collecting dust, it's sandspit from the pit.

I didn't write it as a chore, I am sharing lore and info galore with all of you that I adore.
Go ahead, open the door, you are bound to discover much more valuable ore and soar with this oar.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Jarring

The entire trickster field might roll on its back and invite us to scratch it's belly.

This is the dream some powerful dreamers are dreaming.

Wil it happen?

Can't say.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Aphorism
reply to post by Bluesma

To be fair, it is also sought after by real yogis. There are still ascetics out there thinking spirituality and enlightenment arises from mortification of the flesh and repudiation of the self. Though it might seem honourable for one to live on little and to require little, they have simply gone and removed themselves from the equation of life for the sake of piety, in order to satiate their base desires for the same spiritual comforts that everyone else strives for. And to what end?

Buddha's failure at asceticism is a good parable for this.

I don't differentiate a "wannabe" yogi from a "real" yogi, except that one searches, the other will claim to have found.
Both want to reach the state, didn't fall into it on accident.
I share some of your sentiments, while also perceiving some value to the practice in specific contexts, as I exposed.

My criticism of the practice is that although it enables one to endure situations of powerlessness, is that it also can cause one to recreate and remain in a state of powerlessness. People can get stuck in selflessness as much as they can get stuck in self-ness!

I'm kind of a supporter of flexibility and polyvalence of spirit. Paths of passivity, paths of activity.... all useful tools for experience!

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

Advantage and dvaita are both partial awakenings in my opinion.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
"What once was 'old' is new again..." The Upanishads (Vedas) will also provoke some thought (Especially the "journey" in a journey..) If Your chakras are 'clear' and Your Pineal Gland isn't too 'calcified' than "buckle up!"

It's beautiful isn't it? What is 'it' ? It is what You think it is. The Powers That Be (TPTB) want to keep You occupied by keeping You looking everywhere w/the exception of where You'll "find it" TPTB want You to watch TV, while talking on Your phone while punching keys on a computer

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
All i ever needed myself was the Kybalion.
Whatever floats your boat though.
People should at least realise i can see right through influence and it makes me laugh. I do love it so thank you.

I think because everyone has things to say it might be why the love is not herd

new topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join