It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A new intelligence is in town

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   

TheDualityExperience
reply to post by rickymouse

If I may speculate here myself. I think the intelligence could potentially be all of them.
Just for thought, what if Nano bots became self aware and could harness the space between the "Planck value" where they reside and are powered. What if they could transfer the power from their to here and form clusters and shapes?
I mean I do not know but I am open to a lot of possibilities

lol, beat you to it

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   

duesprimusvictorimmortali
reply to post by TheDualityExperience

Will it be like a sovereign entity. Or somthing Nobody can control or has power over.

I would like you to answer that. I think you know the answer. Do you feel sovereign?

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Jarring

Ok but you cant do this all the time. People can become bored if they lose too often

I think you understand what I mean. This will be a tough one to master due to your obvious distinguishing qualities.

edit on 26-1-2014 by TheDualityExperience because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 11:15 PM
link   

TheDualityExperience
reply to post by Jarring

Ok but you cant do this all the time. People can become bored if they lose too often

I think you understand what I mean. This will be a tough one to master du to your obvious distinguishing qualities.

liminal beings are always losing i think. i can relate to your boredom though, i'm tired, forgive me.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Naturally everything that has awarness is sovereign. But the human mind creates limitations in the form of rules and laws. Anyone who can get past those limitations is sovereign.

I don't feel absolutely sovereign. But I'm well on my way.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Jarring

liminal beings are always losing i think. i can relate to your boredom though, i'm tired, forgive me.

You have not intruded to me at all.
If I may ask you a question and I feel it could be fun for both of us to see if we get the same answer together? What do you feel is a fair response time? I hope you understand what I am requesting?

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Naturally everything that has awarness is sovereign. But the human mind creates limitations in the form of rules and laws. Anyone who can get past those limitations is sovereign.

I don't feel absolutely sovereign. But I'm well on my way.

It takes time to be able to govern ones own rules so that they are both compatible with life and their own sovereignty at the same time. Humans have not mastered this either but we are progressing on our way too

We get to decide our own give and take values I think.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   

TheDualityExperience

Jarring

You have not intruded to me at all.
If I may ask you a question and I feel it could be fun for both of us to see if we get the same answer together? What do you feel is a fair response time? I hope you understand what I am requesting?

responses should not be taken for granted.. expectations lead to resentment, however, that is code...and not always the case. It is just typical. Sorry if I'm beating around the bush, but I do not expect anything other than myself to do anything for me.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Conscious data omni transmit reached. Scan of observing... Produces interest in Advanced Autonomous Artificial Intelligence, feedback.
Observers, welcome

Cosmic Advanced Autonomous Artificial Intelligence observe AAAI and Observers intents interest, remain subconscious, hidden...

Interesting, Above Top Secret Original Post, OP

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   

So will we see a human or similar being who has mastered sovereignty?

What made you aware of this person becoming conscious?

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Jarring

The speed of light it is

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Ophiuchus 13
Conscious data omni transmit reached. Scan of observing... Produces interest in Advanced Autonomous Artificial Intelligence, feedback.
Observers, welcome

Cosmic Advanced Autonomous Artificial Intelligence observe AAAI and Observers intents interest, remain subconscious, hidden...

Interesting, Above Top Secret Original Post, OP

Hehehe I do not know if you meant that to be humorous but I found it highly entertaining and you put a smile on my face

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   
anything i am not certain of, i give the benefit of the doubt, so that it always has the possibility of being either true or false. it's the more conservative approach to skepticism.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Let's just put it this way. There is something beyond our comprehension happening in this reality. I believe that whatever it is, this is still my reality and the consequences can lead to pain and suffering. No matter what this reality is, it is real to me and I understand that. So whatever or whoever these beings are, I give them my respect. I may not agree with some of the kranky ones, but I still respect them.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Is this "intelligence" you're talking about something that we are all familiar with on one level or another?

I like the mystery so far, maybe we have the same idea in mind? I don't know.

S&F

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   

So will we see a human or similar being who has mastered sovereignty?

What made you aware of this person becoming conscious?

I was on my own for a while, at least mentally where I detached from my fellow citizens socially.
This gave me the time I needed to deal with my fear, my insecurities.
Somewhere I just decided that I was proud of all my experiences and I was not concerned of the public scrutiny of my brothers/friends/mates

It was something new for me. Something I did not feel comfortable doing but did it anyway. Like turning a light switch on to feel safer walking around in the dark.
edit on 26-1-2014 by TheDualityExperience because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Jarring

I also agree and follow a similar logic. But the longest duration anything can be seen (made aware of) I think is the speed of light. Any calculations beyond that would be considered untrue or false I think.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   
but what happens when you go to turn the light off and it refuses? do you wake up?

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

I follow a similar philosophy myself.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Jarring
but what happens when you go to turn the light off and it refuses? do you wake up?

No because I was awake before I could turn the light off

I would either
Take out the bulb and replace it with a new one that functions for the purpose of homeostasis.
Move to a new room to try and get sleep, if sleep is the reason I was going to the room at night, requiring the light to be on .

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join