It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A new intelligence is in town

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDualityExperience

I was watching this NBA highlight real and i love the saying "Don't bring that sh!t in my house again young man"
You know after Shawn Kemp blocks the spalding back into someones face.

edit on 30-1-2014 by TheDualityExperience because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   

The idea reminds me of this:

Good thing? Bad thing? Time will tell.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by zazen

Perhaps a movie called "Primer" is more what i was thinking.

Does time tell any tales at all? Of course but its just the material that belongs in story books to have a laugh at.

I will give a massive hint. If you go back so far that you go before the ATOM, that is where you can find God
or Good or Huckleberry ferry lol

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   

TheDualityExperience
All i ever needed myself was the Kybalion.
Whatever floats your boat though.
People should at least realise i can see right through influence and it makes me laugh. I do love it so thank you.

I think because everyone has things to say it might be why the love is not herd

You should desire all sources of information combined.
The Kybalion even suggests that because it talks about "The All".

Buoyancy is what is thought to cause boats to float.

What do you mean by "Influence"?

I notice people make up all sorts of reasons to avoid reading my thread.
Oh well, I have no idea why. But it never fails, always got some absurd reasons to ignore it.

I would to have loved someone to offer me that kinda info a few years ago.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 02:18 AM
link   

muzzleflash

I notice people make up all sorts of reasons to avoid reading my thread.
Oh well, I have no idea why. But it never fails, always got some absurd reasons to ignore it.

I would to have loved someone to offer me that kinda info a few years ago.

I took a look at your thread, I admit that I didn't spend much time reading it, I apologize.
I tried twice. I even found a bit of interest because for many years I had a nickname, that I used on forums- Asha.
I had heard it during a meditation and identified with it, so I went with it. But I had no idea of it's meaning in any language. It is interesting to see it has some significance.

But honestly, when it comes to matters of spirituality, I tend to feel turned off of paths which get too intellectual, catagorizing and analyzing, (though I love doing that on other areas of interest that are more physical/material). Your information stimulates the intellect, which begins to drown out the other parts of mind, and ends up feeling less "spiritual".
I don't know if you can understand that explanation, and I have no idea if anyone else has the same reason.

I am sure you have found others that are connecting on that and enjoying it though, no? You can't be in sync with everyone at the same time!

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Bluesma

But honestly, when it comes to matters of spirituality, I tend to feel turned off of paths which get too intellectual, catagorizing and analyzing, (though I love doing that on other areas of interest that are more physical/material). Your information stimulates the intellect, which begins to drown out the other parts of mind, and ends up feeling less "spiritual".
I don't know if you can understand that explanation, and I have no idea if anyone else has the same reason.

I am sure you have found others that are connecting on that and enjoying it though, no? You can't be in sync with everyone at the same time!

No that's an elaborate excuse to avoid the struggle of learning.

I categorized it in order to simplify it for everyone, actually.
Essentially I was ambitious and took on the feat of explaining every religion on Earth in context of modern science, popular fiction, and each other which hasn't been attempted in a serious strategic manner.
And I succeeded too, I actually accomplished wrapping it all into a neat package.
I also am willing to address any problems with it and make proper corrections, which is also a rarity.

About what you said about Spirit vs Intellect:

Spirit = Energy
Intel = Energy

Therefore:
Spirit = Intel

It may seem complicated at first but actually it's not, it's extremely easy once you learn the formula.
That's why I recommend people read little pieces at a time usually, a few pages a week maybe?

One major purpose was to inspire others to achieve their own greatness, and I am not giving up on that.

People read books, my thread is hardly a chapter.
It shouldn't be that bad....

edit on 31-1-2014 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   

muzzleflash

No that's an elaborate excuse to avoid the struggle of learning.

No actually it's not, but I guess I should not have tried to reach out to you sincerely while you are feeling this way.
I love learning, and there are always lots of threads here packed with information and analysis, and I dive into them (like today I am into the one about the french revolution). I am always in the middle of at least two books at any given time. I love the sciences especially.

But your subject matter is of spiritual subjects, on which I always feel more drawn to find myself, through activities like meditation. I have my own connection to source. Spirituality is an internal experience to me, and my intellect carries outward what I get from inside- not the other way around.

But like I said, we are all different and surely there are others on a similar vibe as yourself.

Just a bit of friendly advice- don't worry about whether your writings have had an impact upon others! Sometimes they do, without us getting feedback and finding out. Sometimes a person is not aware that what they read has set off a huge change within until much later. You may have changed someone elses life completely. Trust.

Or don't. You have free will- I just feel compassionate towards your current discontent and wish you all the best.
edit on 31-1-2014 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

I don't *meditate or anything like that, I created the Philosopher's Stone (The Roc of God) to Scry the Sci.

The subjects I am discussing are not actually "spiritual" in the traditional sense at all.
They are entirely based on science, history, and concepts like etymology.

This isn't a religion, it's like a course at the University so you will find out there is no difference between ancient knowledge and modern scientific knowledge aside of a few minor details.

Now had you actually read deeper into it (especially the Neptune thread that predates the one I linked), you would know that I explain in depth why it's all Science and has already been proven it just wasn't explained properly in the right contexts.

The only reason it "looks" religious is because the "etymological word game" that must be played to decipher this information requires I talk sorta funny sounding with strange word play, also it's an attempt to spice up a very dry subject with surprises and twists.

I apologize for not being able to make it any easier.
I will never be happy with torching one person and you know that, I need to set the whole place on fire.
Figuratively of course.

edit on 31-1-2014 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Due to recent events I felt compelled by my own free will to share some information with everyone that would like to try and understand. There is no reason to believe any of this whatsoever and it is highly likely that there will be significant distortions depending on the individual. This is where you and myself play the part. It is up to us each to understand and share this to one another while keeping an open mind at all times. The unknown is just too great for any one of us to fully grasp but there is no need for anyone to fear.

May I ask?

What recent events?

What evidence is there?

Is this just an idea of yours?

I don't understand this thread perhaps you can be more specific.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

Bluesma

I don't differentiate a "wannabe" yogi from a "real" yogi, except that one searches, the other will claim to have found.
Both want to reach the state, didn't fall into it on accident.

So many assumptions!
How do you know itisnowagain did not fall in by accident - I would be very interested to hear how you come to your conclusions. I did not do any practice - it just happened. Have you ever read a post by me that speaks of any practice?

My criticism of the practice is that although it enables one to endure situations of powerlessness, is that it also can cause one to recreate and remain in a state of powerlessness. People can get stuck in selflessness as much as they can get stuck in self-ness!

I'm kind of a supporter of flexibility and polyvalence of spirit. Paths of passivity, paths of activity.... all useful tools for experience!

You assume that I am powerless, that I am passive. You quite frankly make me sick with your assumptions.
What 'practice' are you talking about?

Bluesma
When you started this thread, i suspected you were refering to itisnowagain. I saw you took his expressions to be some sort of channelling.

If his perspective draws you, you might want to look up hindu-budhist flavored new age teachings. They all tend to arrive at the same point eventually and express the same experience. It's not an alien intelligence. It is sought after by the wannabe yogi's.

You have no idea what you are talking about. If you wish to advise the OP on the subject that interests me it is Advaita Vedanta - non duality. It is not hindu-buddhist flavoured new age teachings.
And for your information itisnowagain is a she - not a he!

I personally did not understand a word of the opening post, yet you add 2+2 and made 40.

edit on 31-1-2014 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

Hmm, it is nice to finally see the being behind the words.

Sorry for thinking you were a guy, truth be told, I have thought you were a bot for the longest time. I made one a long time ago that many would have trouble telling the difference.

Nice to finally meet you

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Serdgiam

I am not sure how you think you see me just cause I have said I am female.
Do you really believe a bot could write what I write?

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Itisnowagain

I am not sure how you think you know me just cause I have said I am female.

Thats not what I meant.

Do you really believe a bot could write what I write?

Oh, its not a question of whether or not a bot COULD do it (they definitely could), its more a matter of figuring out if that was actually happening. I see now that that probably isnt the case. The last post doesnt fit the parameters.

Dont worry about it.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Maybe you can tell me what this thread is actually getting at - I really have no idea what it is about and I have read it all.
I never thought you assumed I was a male by the way.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Itisnowagain

Maybe you can tell me what this thread is actually getting at - I really have no idea what it is about and I have read it all.

Well, it is many things to many people. "Something" is happening in the "Everything" that will be "New" to many peoples unique perspective.

There are a lot of different facets to this. One could also link the "Can You Feel It?" type threads to the topic (if you know which ones I am talking about with that).

Basically, Judgment Day may be nipping at our heels. Or maybe we are free-falling directly towards it and we really should start building wings. The most directly observed manifestation of this might be the upcoming conflict between ever-advanced technology and a stagnated species. We have not grown alongside our innovations. At this point, they are not efficient enough to be cause for too much alarm (though things like nuclear weapons are not exactly friendly), but, in the upcoming years this will change.

The weaponization of the technologies that could "save the world" would, in a weapons platform, make everything we have now look like firecrackers.

However, there is more than just that. It is a manifestation of a deeper pattern that will fractal out according to design, and the choices made by humans on how to reflect and refract that pattern.

It is bringing duality itself front and center, so to speak.

I never thought you assumed I was a male by the way.

Thats ok, I dont tend to speak to you in the third person (as I did earlier in this thread). I referred to you as "he." Its not that important, I was just offering an apology for my mistake.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Serdgiam
Basically, Judgment Day may be nipping at our heels. Or maybe we are free-falling directly towards it and we really should start building wings. The most directly observed manifestation of this might be the upcoming conflict between ever-advanced technology and a stagnated species. We have not grown alongside our innovations. At this point, they are not efficient enough to be cause for too much alarm (though things like nuclear weapons are not exactly friendly), but, in the upcoming years this will change.

The weaponization of the technologies that could "save the world" would, in a weapons platform, make everything we have now look like firecrackers.

For all we know humans could have been put here to blow the earth up which may form a new universe.
If one believes one is of the appearance then one will be fearful of this. However, if one finds out what is eternal then there will be no fear of this - it is just part of the show.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Serdgiam

Itisnowagain

Well, it is many things to many people. "Something" is happening in the "Everything" that will be "New" to many peoples unique perspective.

Something appears to be happening which is everything. The happening is constantly different (new) but it is always the same thing happening - nothing is appearing to happen.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Maybe you can tell me what this thread is actually getting at - I really have no idea what it is about and I have read it all. I never thought you assumed I was a male by the way.

I have no idea what this thread is about either. I see that one poster thought it was about you...perhaps that was a compliment.

I look forward to the OP shedding some light on this.

I have always wondered why you receive such vitriol in threads although not in this one...yet.
edit on 31-1-2014 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   

midicon
I have always wondered why you receive such vitriol in threads although not in this one...yet.
edit on 31-1-2014 by midicon because: (no reason given)

The supposed individual (mind/ego) will fight to survive.
It fights and defends it's position. What I write is very threatening to the divided one.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Don't give too much of yourself away, itsnowagain. Your enigma is a fine shield. Let people assume.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join