It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Jacques Vallee ~ The Control System

page: 138
<< 135  136  137    139  140  141 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skeletonized
I've recently read through Forbidden Science Vol.II. Valle's encounters and reflections are fascinating. I feel, however, that i lack a great deal of context. I'm wondering what book(s) i should get my hands on next? Should i backtrack or sidestep?

Any pointers are welcome

I'd recomend his trilogy. Feel free to ask stuff - I'll do my best to fill in the blanks.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: 1ofthe9

And, I would add, it might also be useful to search names and institutions referenced in the FS volumes for maybe even more context/overview.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Holy cow your back, I missed you bro!!!!

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

Haha, I send you good vibes all the time, brotherman. I'm in and out here lately, but not totally gone. I'm actually starting to actively get a life again. I needed the cave for awhile, now I need more light heh! Bro hug. (--O--)

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   

strange, usually bears prefer caves in the winter I'd assume even bears that give bro hugs do the same. Either way good to have you back bro!!!!!

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

Haha, I send you good vibes all the time, brotherman. I'm in and out here lately, but not totally gone. I'm actually starting to actively get a life again. I needed the cave for awhile, now I need more light heh! Bro hug. (--O--)

I know how you feel man. Now we can get back to hellraising.

Vallee's comments on database stuff has motivated me to try to learn python. Does anyone know where one could acquire a database like the one he talks about?

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   
A phenomenon of ufo CEK3> encounters is missing time, people cant remember where they have been. This phenomenon is not just confined to Ufo encounters, it comes up in other areas, for example 411 type mysterious missing persons cases, the rare occasions they are found they have no clear memory of what happened.

Before there were Ufos there were legends of the vampires and other supernatural creatures hypnotising people to subdue them.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen
I think he want to be incredibly specific for the sake of professionalism and credibility. Even though, he is possibly the most credible.

Also, seeing as how technology and science is constantly being improved, and questioned. We as humans can only understand as much as we can, or want too. It might take a supercomputer 40 minutes to simulate a one second brain process,
but they can handle tedious task with no problem, compared to our limited, while unlimited biology.

Anything that has the technology to travel the vast distances of space, as well as knowing what technologies are common outside our region of knowing, and has survived long enough. Is a bit out of our league to understand all at once.

Thanks for the read.

You said it all and are mostly right but we have to start one day, if there are some truth in it.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1ofthe9

I know how you feel man. Now we can get back to hellraising.

Vallee's comments on database stuff has motivated me to try to learn python. Does anyone know where one could acquire a database like the one he talks about?

Try codeacademy in your google bar they have free python courses

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage
A phenomenon of ufo CEK3> encounters is missing time, people cant remember where they have been. This phenomenon is not just confined to Ufo encounters, it comes up in other areas, for example 411 type mysterious missing persons cases, the rare occasions they are found they have no clear memory of what happened.

Before there were Ufos there were legends of the vampires and other supernatural creatures hypnotising people to subdue them.

I'm not so sure about the 411 type missing person cases and the claim that some of those found have no clear memory of what happened. The author of that book has serious credibility issues. The exception might be small children too young to articulate what happened.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Tangerine

What credibility issues do you have with David Paulides? I have never heard that one before actually I have read and believe he is quite the opposite.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: cuckooold

If there is no truth or little truth to all this ufo stuff, how do we explain why we have a govt paying Doty to make up stories to a group of people that the public generally cares nothing about?

We hear a lot about disinformation campaigns, but if there was no truth to all this, why would anyone even bother to spread false information in the first place.

Otherwise stated, the fact that disinformation exists suggests that there is truth to be found in this subject does it not?

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
a reply to: Tangerine

What credibility issues do you have with David Paulides? I have never heard that one before actually I have read and believe he is quite the opposite.

Here's a link to a page discussing a story in the San Jose Mercury News about trouble Paullides got into when he was court liason for the police department (not a detective as he claims) as well as a link to board meetings making it clear he did not retire as a police detective.

www.amazon.com...

www.sjretirement.com...

There have also been discussions on Amazon.com by people who claim to be familiar with several cases in his 411 book who allege that he misrepresented what really happened. I do not have first-hand knowledge of any of the cases. I have read his Hoopa Bigfoot book and found it to be of questionable quality. The illustrations, in particular, raise suspicions.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I'd thought about starting a new post on this
topic, but I haven't done enough research
on it yet....but GUTsey has in this thread
and his others so I'm replying here.

I've been thinking about this for a long
time on and off. The topic is:
"Attention seeking".

Now the obvious thing we discuss a lot
is "human disinfo campaigns", such as
MILABS, Blue Beam type stuff, Fake UFOS
that are actually government tech,
government black occult stuff and of
course the near endless layers of human
psyop and disinfo.

We also discuss possible 'alien/the other'
disinfo and games....but it's far more
difficult to correctly deyermine such
critters true motivations.

I'm increasingly coming to the conclusion
that it's simple attention seeking that is a
major component of this.

Of course my central tenant is that
religion, spirituality and UFOs are
one and the same attention
seeking phenomenon.

For ecample:

Yahweh is intensely jealous and attention
seeking. Any prophet who becomes too
successful is always desyroyed.

It's the same with space brother cults...
many many examples of this...once a
human cult leader does too well...
they are made a fool of and destroyed.

The same happens to occult groups....
crowley...theosophy....all of them.

It's appearing to me, that perhaps
attention is like a homing beacon
for "the other".

But if a human starts to gain PERSONAL
focus, then the raw excited direct focus
to the "other" is lost and the "other"
jealously destroys their "prophet"
and starts some other attention seeking
stunt/tactic.

IF the gubmint is participating, then
their focus is to fly fake UFOs, try
Harp, Blue Beam, and direct
disinfo (like the A.A Theory)
in order to funnel yet more
attention to "the other" in an
attempt to "summon the other".

Not to mention all this nonsense
is beautiful cover to hide their
crimes and power grabs.

That's it.

I see a common key principle
going back millenia in nonstop
operation.

But maybe it's just me.

Kev

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   

IF the gubmint is participating, then
their focus is to fly fake UFOs, try
Harp, Blue Beam, and direct
disinfo (like the A.A Theory)
in order to funnel yet more
attention to "the other" in an
attempt to "summon the other".

Factor in the illusionary world of social media and what do we have?

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: 1ofthe9

The Stay-Puft Marshallow Man?

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Hello Conttol System Thread enthusiasts , I haven't posted on ATS since way back at the start of this thread. While on an off- site investigation suggested by the GUT, my machine was scanned and disabled. It was an older model MacBook and I guess it couldn't handle the scan. Being without a computer for a year has been very limiting, im hoping to be back online soon, but will aim to take greater security measures. I'm responding to KellyPrettyBear's post about "attention seeking". It reminds me of a core phrase I often heard during my investigations into shamanism: "Attention is Power". I'm hoping this thread can stay focused on the topic of Vallee, I still feel like in many ways his work is one of the only avenues towards a partial illumination of UFO - related enigmas.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: lakespirit

Dr. Vallee and his 'invisible college'
network of friends is one of the
few legitimate groups doing
research on this topic - yes indeed.

Kev

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   

edit on 3-6-2015 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   

edit on 2015-06-03T19:40:57-05:002015Wed, 03 Jun 2015 19:40:57 -050057pm40Wed, 03 Jun 2015 19:40:57 -050000 by corsair00 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 135  136  137    139  140  141 >>

join