It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Jacques Vallee ~ The Control System

page: 137
<< 134  135  136    138  139  140 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   
nm. definitely not worth it.
edit on 27-10-2014 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: KilgoreTrout

I'd, say that 40 is really stretching things. My oldest son worked at the NSA and, while he wouldn't tell me a thing (damn him, lol) he did say that he saw technology that was something like 20 years ahead. He told me a little about it, a really little about it in fact. He said that he could talk when I was something like 96 I think, so I won't hold my breath. This was in the early 2000s and I suspect that the gap has closed somewhat between secret gubmint tech and private sector for the reasons you state. He did tell me that he saw stuff that would blow my mind though...

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I don't know about 40 years ahead in black ops being ridiculous. I mean to say -- english is a problem here -- I am not arguing it must be 40, I am simply saying I truly don't know either way.

I recall reading John Lilly's autobiography and him talking about what they were accomplishing with fine-hairlike-wire-implants-into-brains in what, early 1970s?, which they pushed him out of (his own research) because he didn't have clearance. That was 40 years ago, whole lot's likely happened since then, but odd, you hear nothing about it now.

I recall reading a boatload of books on hypnosis in the late 1970s and early 1980s (most from long prior to that, some from 40 years prior) when I was obsessing on that topic, thanks to used bookstores and everything in the CA library system, and in the early 90s I went to try and collect many of these for my library, only to discover I could not find them. Almost none of them. I thought for years that I was somehow imagining the scope of this, it seemed so impossible, until just by chance I stumbled on some writing by Ingo Swann who mentioned in passing the surreal disappearance of most the body of written works on hypnosis from public visibility. Odd, you hear nothing about the topic now, and it got beautifully 'gentled' in academia, which has functioned as 'distractive' strategic disinformation, not wrong, just completely diverting 'as if' it contradicts the far more fast drastic brutal wild side of that topic, which it doesn't. And it's been quite a long time since 1941...

There are "non-lethal weapons" we have allegedly had available to us for literally 25+++ years now and yet we see/hear of almost none of these being employed in actual warfare, yet they were documented, produced, and even publicly written about decades ago. You just don't really hear about it anymore...

I've encountered some experiences, as have others I've met, that imply some interesting but incredibly obscure experimental technologies, but at a certain point of technological obscurity things become magic, as the saying goes -- there is a whole (valid, IMO) inter-world of archetypes and experiences with its own reality and it gets pretty difficult to tease apart experimental technology, experimental psychology, abnormal psychology, vs. potentially-valid-jungianish-things (e.g. metaphysics) at some point. So the most interesting 'really advanced' stuff even if it shows up experientially in the population as seeming evidence, is difficult to validate let alone track, since the sanest people are usually too smart to talk about such things publicly and the others make it sound like lunacy for reasons having more to do with them than the experiences (and some of that is likely encouraged on purpose, targeting such people, to ensure the topics are culturally forbidden from ever being taken seriously).

I could list the medical/science explorations going back a century or even more that outside of being 'woo' and 'alternative' and 'often even illegal' now get no serious focus now and we'd be here all day with the list, but my point of bringing those up is simply because there's about 100 areas of freaking-amazing that have been known and even demonstrated and often even published formally for decades or even a century and you hear nothing about them now, which might imply "absolutely nothing ever happened on this again" or might imply that whatever is happening is simply nowhere near even the "ordinary military" level (let alone ordinary published-science).

I know, it's as valid a theory as any other that "nothing is really secret, nothing for more than 10-20 years at most, nobody can keep secrets about important stuff like technology" -- but... I just don't really hold that theory, I think technology secrets can be kept incredibly well even for millennia at times never mind centuries never mind "four decades." So, thinking that black/transparent ops might have some technologies 40 years ahead of the public might be ridiculous, as suggested, but then again... it might not. I just don't know.

RC

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   
apologies to the op if these videos are off topic, but i think there are elements in all of them that could be relevant, but are as of yet relatively unexplored

the first is a lecture by jacques vallee on the need for a 'physics of information'

the second is an interview with philip k dick concerning his experiences detailed in 'the exegesis'

thirdly there is a lecture by roger penrose outlining why he thinks there might be a capacity of mind beyond the mechanical/computational - and the physical mechanism that may produce this (worth watching for his blakian diagrams alone)

edit on 28-10-2014 by aynock because: filled out

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: RedCairo

I definitely concur that I too have observed that books on Hypnosis have disappeared from the shelves. Back in the 'sixties' when we were at school with enquiring minds, I remember many sessions practising what was learned from these books. The theory that a subject couldn't be hypnotised without their consent, was blown when Jung, hypnotised his secretary with the shiny cap of his pen. They banned subliminal advertising about that time , as that was also a way of planting a suggestion in someone's mind without their consent. I remember when one of the guys had finally hypnotised his mate the first session lasted about an hour but he left a keyword in, which acted like a switch.
I often wonder how a facility like hypnosis could ever exist in the first place, as being controlled remotely by another person, hasn't got much survival value.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Well, you've blown my mind in a couple of different ways. Only you, I guess.

I'm in the process of concocting a thread on hypnosis especially as it relates to MK and it's probable continuing bloodline so to speak.

Helms and Gottlieb liked to talk about the pharmaceuticals (only when they were forced to talk I might add) and how they didn't get too far with that, "Watch what our right hand hand is doing, nothing to see in Bluebird but silly stage tricks..."

It's Hypnosis (in various forms even,) that I'm gonna make the case for having been mastered to stunning degree.

Alchemists. Black Mage. If not, the difference would be, what, I ask?

edit on 29-10-2014 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Without knowing the specifics it's hard to say...but the history of mankind is filled with technological projects which showed some promise and then just failed. Didn't work out or were cost-inefficient. For all we know TPTB could have spend tens of billions of dollars on some mind control research only to find out that it only works on individuals in laboratories and is thus practicaly useless. This aplies to a lot of the potential black tech canditates. USAF could have tinkered with EM propulsion only to find that it just smells bad, kills test pilots and is 10 times more expensive than comparable conventional VTOL systems. And so on.

I mean suere there could be viable, working black technologies being used right now. It's about as likely that many of these techs failed to deliver for various reasons. Some techs may have been flukes that produced interesting results which could not be harnessed because the theoretical understanding of the subject is too weak at the moment. And that theoretical understanding could require a decade or two of smashing particles in accelerators with a couple of extra terwatts of power compared to CERN. Or 25 years or tinkering with brain tissue samples.

Sometimes the practical infrastructure around the tech could be lacking. It's one thing to find carbon nanotubes or fullerenes or to produce small batches of aerogel or other interesting materials. It's an entirely different thing to create an industry of sorts around these things.

I once saw a documentary where they debunked the Roswell reverse engineered tech thesis. One of the things was that back in the late 40's they didn't have microscopes which would have been good enough to see what the structure of a modern integrated chip would look like. It would just look like an undifferentiated mass to an optical microscope. The structures would be so tiny you'd need an electron microscope and they just weren't around to be found for quite a while.

Kind of like that but in reverse. You could have 100 kinds of amazing which would require 1000 less amazing technologies to support them and these techs just aren't here now. If they ever will be.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Thanks. Yes, all that is accurate enough. I don't think it contradicts my earlier post, but it's a good reminder of a consideration involved, I do agree.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   
High bandwidth search capabilities theoretically should reduce the lead time these black ops use as empowerment.
Where that may not be true is in the classic "railroad" dissemination methods where information can be humped without receiving much critical analysis. Back in the 1970's we had Gary Zukav preaching that "Mathematics is the tool of physics, stripped of mathematics, physics becomes pure enchantment."

Sounds like one hand clapping?

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
I definitely concur that I too have observed that books on Hypnosis have disappeared from the shelves.

I never realized how easy it was to revise history until then, although the internet has created and entirely new degree of utter historical revision, unprecedented. Having watched fields like remote viewing go through that -- as people re-re-re-re-re-invent themselves and their presentations until what I knew up close in 1995-1998 bore no resemblance to what anybody saw in 2000 let alone 2014 -- I've come to completely distrust nearly everything on the internet, more than I had before.

The theory that a subject couldn't be hypnotised without their consent, was blown when Jung, hypnotised his secretary with the shiny cap of his pen.

Subtle conversational hypnosis (Milton Erickson/NLP type stuff) is its own world as well and requires no trance et al.

I was deeply involved in hypnosis studies for many years, on my own for a long time, then in a formal small institute for its study for some time, and some social groups dedicated to it. I had a lot of opinions about it, and about what it could and couldn't do. A few of those were utterly blown out of the water when a man hypnotized me in a matter of about 3 seconds by literally shouting at me and slapping me, I guess, that's all I recall. And mind you, I had an extensive ability for lucidity in both very deep trance and dreams, I could often bring myself out of even the deepest trances that friend-hypnotists had me in (allegedly that's not supposed to be very do-able, but it was for me, although a command would drop me back under; I was somewhere in the top 2% of inducible subjects, despite I was studying the other side of it); but I had none during that I recall, and normally I remembered everything; but not with that guy. My only memory was the first couple seconds and a brief second of the slapping portion and after a two hour session I had nothing else. I was impressed as hell, against my will, and irritated since I wanted to learn from it and remember it but I couldn't.

But it seriously made me wonder if all the paranoid raving I'd heard previously about 'forced hypnosis' -- which I had dismissed as lunacy akin to tinfoil-hat-sorts -- might be more realistic than I had realized.

They banned subliminal advertising about that time , as that was also a way of planting a suggestion in someone's mind without their consent.

I read the book on that, I think it was 1970s but I probably read it circa 1980. SEX written all over Ritz crackers, death faces in the ice in liquor print articles, sexual stuff buried in water scenes with bathing suit models. I recall being really into the book until he insulted Paul Simon's song "Bridge Over Troubled Water" saying that "Sail on Silver Girl" was referring to heroin and that the entire thing was a drug song. PS was one of my major songwriting influences and, even if lyrics can mean many things at once, having that great song reduced solely to a rave about drugs offended me totally.

The book did however make me more aware of less 'subliminal' advertising that is still subtle. For example, models in a shot, where the one with short dark hair has a position sort of in a masculine relationship to the blonde, things like that. And the tendency of some modeling stuff to look like masks... I noticed that a lot more after. Which is creepy.

(Oh. And GUT, most offbeat segue ever: speaking of subliminal stuff, and its effect on the mind and mind control: awesome 1980s movie called "Looker" with Susan Dey. Seriously, weird and sometimes hilarious but interesting. A lot of the things from the movie are closer now than they were then -- individually, not necessarily in that context of course. So, the offbeat part: I met a man deeply involved in and influential financially in the RV scene (and I might add, its... 'control' on several levels by the birds or their metaphorical nephews...) who (I am not making this up) is basically one of the primary guys who literally invented the technology that movie is focused on. I don't mean the mind control part I mean the laser tracking detail eye movement part which was the base of it. How to tie multiple seemingly unrelated topics together, right, what are the odds...)

I remember when one of the guys had finally hypnotised his mate the first session lasted about an hour but he left a keyword in, which acted like a switch.

That reminds me of a court case some decades ago that made the news of a man that hypnotized his wife into a trigger word that brought on unbelievable screaming orgasms. And then when they broke up, would call her at work and utter the word. It was hard to feel as righteously indignant as that should bring on when I kept laughing thinking of it. (And thinking, "Gotta find a man who wants to entrain me like that." LOL!)

I often wonder how a facility like hypnosis could ever exist in the first place, as being controlled remotely by another person, hasn't got much survival value.

Two things.

1. I actually believe that all hypnosis is self-hypnosis on some level. But, that is like saying of course that all decisions are a matter of free will; everything down to your level of vitamins can affect your decisions, how much influence you 'suffer', and so on, so technically it's "yours" but that's not to say there aren't 1000 things (including subtleties like good NLP or neural chemicals in anything from pheremones to food) that won't "leverage" or even outright "hijack" your natural biological or psychological workings on purpose. I would defend this argument even though it is sometimes like blaming the victim; I can only say that there are many reasons the psyche and the body may choose to "complicitly agree" to the state in the early stages, even without conscious agreement, and in later times biochemical assistance and repeat entrainment could override what might then be a legit subconscious desire to say no. And by the way, this subject actually ties in perfectly fine with what I believe Vallee is sometimes warning about, in terms of things that may or may not be aliens but are certainly likely part of a cultural control scheme.

2. It is definitely a survival skill! Suggestibility (of many definitions, this is the more practical one) is the ability to take in information directly and, when in that state, en masse -- faster, and broader. If you slow information processing down to the conscious mind, few people would survive any threatening situation that required the mind simple dropping a degree of the liminal threshold and allowing all information possible through at once for the brain to instantly have and connect. It is the "learning" state; the better one can shift into this on purpose, the more they're able to absorb (good readers tend to be suggestible). Our culture gives us a knee-jerk reaction, "Nobody can influence ME!" but the state is critically important. Merely exceeding the amount of 'incoming information units' the conscious mind can handle is a threat and will either cause someone to go into lockdown (not good) or go into suggestibility to handle the bandwidth required (has risks but is likely the far more survival-oriented response).

RC

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   

You made some good points . If perceived reality can be manipulated, then what is unmanipulated perceived reality.it might not exist in the first place, as we have been bombarded by suggestions from infancy in one way or another. Just the subtle suggestion from a parent during the formative stages will tend to effect perceptions for the rest of a persons life. We know that a hypnotic suggestion can be implanted that causes another person in the same room to be invisible to the subject. But the subject will still have to register the person first and then react to the suggestion that the person is invisible. So a lot is going on in anyone's perception of reality. So it might be that a primary control system is already running as a default.IE. that we have been bombarded by the suggestion that we are human. Then actively seek and conform to the relationship bonds that enslave and support us in this fact. But the fact that a default system must exist in the first place seems to be essential, if it didn't then no point of perception would exist to make further musings possible.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   

You are really tripping me out. I've been basically away from ATS for a couple of days---part of that working on my hypnosis thread and here you are talking about some of the very things I'm writing about and more. I really need to pick your freaking impressive brains. Pardon my Francois! See what else I can squeak outta'ya about the birdies, too, while I'm at it.

Auto-, or self-hypnosis, it's relation to mystical experience…NLP is interesting, too, because I know enough to know it's not a science, but it can be an art and when combined with hypnotism some of the techniques do seem to work exponentially and rather magnificently. I just finished a small bit about Erickson night before last.

You should probably be writing the thread I'm trying to do.

There's an interesting Irish mentalist named Keith Barry who did a fascinating show on Discovery called "Deception" featuring the most mind-blowing feats of hypnosis I've seen.

He seems to be an autodidact who had some breakthroughs a few years ago and devised some tests to see what was achievable by "hypnotism."I used quotation marks, because, as you are aware, the kind of hypnotism we're talking about is like a grab bag of tools. Depth psychology, deep hypnosis, symbolism, reinforcement, etc.

Yo Everybody: Google "Keith Barry Deception Black Ops Hypnosis" and if you can, find the whole program. I think some of you will find yourselves rethinking just what is possible with hypnotism and how susceptible a majority of our population are probably to include me and you. Here's a cool TED talk/demonstration Video and accompanying article by Keith:

Brain Magic

edit on 1-11-2014 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   
That link ended up having Steve Jurvetson in it! Funny thing. So I haunt flickr and other photo services that have copyleft and other "non-copyright" permission options, as I run some viewing sites. Years ago I found this guy who posted a lot of pics with a good permission schema and it turns out he went a lot of places. It's a funny thing how even just pictures and a sentence or two about them, multiplied by a ton of them for a long time, can make you feel like you know a person. The guy came from some obscure country I'd never heard of before (I apologize for my inured american ignorance here) that looked like a fairy tale land, really a kick. Eventually, I decided you know, the internet is funny; I think if I ever met the guy in real life, we would probably be real friends. I never will, but oh well. He's just some obscure guy on the internet from some obscure place that by coincidence I probably have some innate things in common with. One day eons later I was looking for a photo I knew had come from him, so as a shortcut of sorts, I googled what I fuzzily recalled might have been his last name. Only to discover the guy was actually famous, rich, had been on covers of magazines and so on -- and all this time I thought he was just some obscure fellow I really liked! Well that takes my chances of ever actually meeting him down to greatly more improbable than ever I suppose, heh! Anyway, that was a kick, seeing him in the video.

Mentalists are tons of fun. Oh -- I liked the "I'm not hypnotizing you or anything" or whatever he said to the one guy - heh! Now much of this is of course the 'desire to please' not a depth state, but that DTP is actually part of the state.

By the way there's a book called "From Mesmer to Freud" by Adam Crabtree that is a really excellent overview of hypnosis hystery. It's almost hilarious the parallels it has with remote viewing, apparently people are people in any century in any subject. I wished I had stopped before reading the last 1/3 which was mind numbing and seemed like a CYA to allow it to be published by harvard press in the first place. The first 2/3 however were awesome. And the one thing that was made perfectly clear (and I said in my amazon review for it) is that what Mesmer was actually talking about -- what they were actually doing and using -- was about CHI -- not just psychology. That's why FAM considered it the fluid of the stars so to speak, it was a 'flowing energy' for him, not just a verbal suggestion to someone.

Eventually, the western world is going to "discover," like they are smart or something, what the eastern world has known for at least thousands of years.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

The implications are so scary it would be wise to check that what you are doing and the reasons behind it are valid and not suggested. For instance if I wanted a level of control over somebody, all I would have to do is implant a suggestion. Their are a myriad of ways of achieving this end. Take a simple text for instance, if it was formulated correctly, perhaps a letter to a prospective employer. Where every third letter in every word, completed a different word, as the text unfolded. This would essentially be a way to implant an unconscious suggestion into the mind of the prospective employer. The Unconscious part of the readers mind, would read the hidden message. Working on the theory that all information is retained, the implanted suggestion in this scenario, relies purely on the good manners of someone capable of doing this sort of thing resisting. Which is a bit of a worry.
Another for instance is how could another human being actually work and be part of the Holocaust, The fact that he had to be under the illusion that the victims were subhuman, must have been suggested and then taken into the psych as a fact, then as others embarked on this mission with them it got reinforced as the right and proper way of conducting business. When the whole truth of the matter was that their was in fact no such thing as a "Jewish problem" in the first place, excepting that it was originally a fantasy in Hitler's mind, which then became a means to an end for the controlling group, to garnish wealth legally.
Then we have in the old days of "the robber barons" who held wealth and territory until the next robber baron came along and stole the stolen booty from them. . until it was suggested that if they were given the blessing of Gods representative on Earth,the Pope would call them King, and would be rightly placed their by God Himself,, and from then on his genetic material would reign in perpetuity. After a while the suggestion that everybody should go to a place of indoctrination on a Sunday became commonplace, where even more suggestions were implanted, need I go on. The Church was happy the King was happy, because they had set up a control system, that reinforced itself, for those that were dumb enough to believe it, and believe it they must if they wanted to eat. The joke was, at the kings court and the Vatican, fornication and excess were practiced, with the same merriment that it is practised at these same institutions in this day and age. But now include Places of Government.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Eventually, the western world is going to "discover," like they are smart or something, what the eastern world has known for at least thousands of years.

I enjoy your posts, but I have to ask: if the eastern world has "known" something about "CHI" that the rest of us don't?

Why have they not been able to explicate this knowledge in a way that is useful to everyone? Being as it is that they have had thousands of years to do so?

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Fair question, maybe.

originally posted by: Bybyotsif the eastern world has "known" something about "CHI" that the rest of us don't?

Well the fact that they openly acknowledge its existence, and integrate it into everything from medicine to spirituality to warfare, while the western world still doesn't even acknowledge it, seems like they're ahead in this area to me.

Western culture has a tendency to save its own butt by inventing neat stuff and yanking itself out of doom by its own bootstraps, which is a very cool thing, but I think this sometimes makes us think that because we managed to live without the knowledge/understanding of other cultures, or because we have managed to become military or economic strengths moreso than area-X, that this makes us inherently superior. But I think our ability to find what amounts to side-roads doesn't negate the value of their existing paths of knowledge. That we have in most areas done ok despite our ignorance about the topic of chi for example, I don't think negates its existence, or the value of systems built on that understanding. It just means that our bull in a china shop (there's a pun) ability to 'power through' problems often with new, different solutions saved us again.

Why have they not been able to explicate this knowledge in a way that is useful to everyone? Being as it is that they have had thousands of years to do so?

1. Everyone must mean "us." Because they have integrated it into their own systems just fine.

2. And the "us" was not particularly exposed to them until pretty recently as history goes.

Even currently, some eastern experts in yoga for example say that the 'versions' the western world knows are like 5%, if that, of the knowledge; though they sometimes acknowledge that even to their own people some part of the understanding has been lost over the course of time. (Might be active in monasteries somewhere.) (For those reading who think yoga is all about stretchy pants and cute vegan girls, suffice to say there are many forms of it, only one ('hatha') is that category, and western understanding of it is, at best, probably very 'surface.') All forms of yoga involve the integrated understanding of chi, but applied differently in each discipline. All forms of martial arts do, of course, although just like yoga, you can learn the surface forms of it without having a clue about the underlying reasons or dynamics.

Thanks in part to China's mass numbers of employees in modern business, there has been a mind boggling amount of study done on feng shui in the workplace, which of course the western world completely ignores, considering it all inherently untrustworthy because the people doing the research are in the culture believing in the energetic effects of, say, putting an employee's back to a busy hallway. When there are numbers like they have, actually being able to measure the effect of say, sick hours/days or promotions or quota-output or other things compared to environment is statistically very strong. (The fact that we are in a culture where most of our researchers hold gigantic paradigms supporting their studies and their way of studying does not seem to deter us from only assuming it about everybody else.) This is of course another topic integrated with chi. There are few major topics in the East that are not, directly or indirectly, integrated with the understanding of chi.

RC

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: RedCairo
I don't know about 40 years ahead in black ops being ridiculous. I mean to say -- english is a problem here -- I am not arguing it must be 40, I am simply saying I truly don't know either way.

I recall reading John Lilly's autobiography and him talking about what they were accomplishing with fine-hairlike-wire-implants-into-brains in what, early 1970s?, which they pushed him out of (his own research) because he didn't have clearance. That was 40 years ago, whole lot's likely happened since then, but odd, you hear nothing about it now.

I actually did some research into this. Delgado's work makes for fascinating reading, but my understanding is that it was superseded by noninvasive techniques. I really wish I knew more about Lilly, could anyone recommend a book?

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Hey there, Sir Gut:

I think some of you will find yourselves rethinking just what is possible with hypnotism and how susceptible a majority of our population are probably to include me and you.

No one likes to think about that, though, do they? I see the Brain Trust dissemble and disseminate, and by wrestling the monstrous facts to the ground as though that will protect from what we the little people are only susceptible to…..
Don't get me wrong; I'm not trying to be all judgemental here. Just mental. (Little attempt at humor, there.)
I'm actually in awe and envious of said Brain Trust of minds that I see and read the workings of, hereabouts. You all amaze me daily. It sucks me in, in spite of or because of myself, can't quite figure which, just yet. In the end, it doesn't matter, except for there being no end, seemingly. Which brings me to, how do we break the engineered cycle, once having explained and thoroughly distributed said explanations amongst, at least, the ATS population, and having something of a consensus that it is engineered, though I'm not sure there is such a consensus. All the explanations in threads such as these, are apparent and supported by endless and tireless research, thanks to people and good writers such as you, Sir Gut, and many others, as well. Even though you all provide the research to back it up, even as you do, I'm not sure you believe it, however, yet.

Can we be mind controlled, and to what extent. It's an endlessly important question, isn't it, said question being rhetorical, of course. Delgado wasn't even the beginning, and certainly he wasn't the end. Did the beginning begin in 1946-47, perhaps, with Roswell and such incidents? Or was it before even then? There is research to say that it, in fact, may have begun long before that, even. But here is the thing, and this "thing" makes mind control and hypnosis, even, pale in comparison: In looking into such matters, it is impossible to disregard the question of "time."
This, imho, is the all important question, for it sets perception of absolutely everything on its ear, end up, legs in the air, arms flailing about, a virtual and real "hog on ice."

Time. Think about it. Give it your full attention and rest on that. For sure, time is all important, for if our perception of it is "wrong," somehow, then everything else, by definition, is "wrong," somehow, as well. For if our accounting of time is off, then we can be sure of nothing after that realization. Anyone who has experienced the missing or slipped time phenomena can attest to that, as when experiencing such, one wonders if absolutely everything one has thought of before, during and after was somehow misperceived, as well. If I didn't know what time I really took the trash out, then I don't know what time it was, really, when I took that shower, and so on….

If we take that micro and apply it to the macro, what have we got?
We've got a circle of time, that we don't even know when to mark as beginning,and if we cannot mark that beginning, then we can't know anything after that, which by necessity, means everything we thought we knew, which means what if this weren't "earth," at all, but Mars or some other haphazard name, because by now everything is haphazard, isn't it? What if we aren't in the Milky Way Galaxy at all, but in Andromeda, and so on…..

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I'm afraid the issue of time is one of those questions rather like subjective reality. It really doesn't matter because we perceive whatever we perceive, there isn't really anything we can likely do about that, there isn't any way to 'prove' that our perception is 'accurate' let alone "exactly like everyone else's."

If you dismiss the only parameters we have to work with (e.g. that it was 8am and I was standing in Seattle in 'this' reality when "it" occurred), by invalidating one or more of the basic primary parameters with which we define reality (time, space, and perspective), then there isn't really anything one can say about that. You can ponder it as a Zen koan sort of thing, but talking of (let alone critically thinking about) stuff requires that the humans involved have at least the assumption of a relatively stable basic-3-parameters (time-space-perspective).

Otherwise we are all really in a little box on the holodeck... or on the 13th Floor... and it just doesn't matter.

RC

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I've recently read through Forbidden Science Vol.II. Valle's encounters and reflections are fascinating. I feel, however, that i lack a great deal of context. I'm wondering what book(s) i should get my hands on next? Should i backtrack or sidestep?

Any pointers are welcome

top topics

<< 134  135  136    138  139  140 >>

join