Dr. Jacques Vallee ~ The Control System

page: 139
<< 136  137  138   >>

join

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I just had a thought, and shoot me down if you like. But we seem to have many reports of cars shutting down, around the presence of a UFO.s If we had a ball of electrons, that encased a car. Essentially the parts of the car that the flow of its electrical system earths to,that makes the electrical circuit flow possible, would be compromised, so the circuit from a point of high potential, to one of low potential, would be compromised by the ball of electrons encasing the car, with a high potential. Or any DC electrical system for that matter. Once this occurs, wouldn't you have something similar to a microwave oven, exciting the chassis and metal parts, of the car to produce microwave radiation, and in some cases burns.

I've been looking at the theory, that observed reality is subject to a time field, If the time field changes then so does observed reality. Then probable parallel, time fields are observed. Potential parallel worlds if you like. Being caused by photons which are time locked on emission, hitting free electrons , which have no shell orbit to ascend too and then drop orbits to emit another photon . Because in the above case they are free with no atoms. The subsequent effect being, a change in the ambient time field , courtesy of the time locked photon loosing its time locked situation as its absorbed by the electrons. Since these anomalies are transient, they would last as long as the change in the time field last, along with an OZ effect.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

That makes sense, I think. It reminds me of John Hutchison's work with Tesla coils and high voltage fields or whatever and making huge metal objects sort of go invisible or start levitating etc. Or I think he and others experimenting with this stuff have described metal objects going missing as well, because their electron excitation in these fields makes them sort of go translucent and either fly off with the speed of the Earth spinning, or just go into another dimension.

Last night my necklace I never take off, the main pendant part had come off and was lying in the bed, but the chain was still in tact and fell of later. It is very difficult to unpin the chain to take off the pendant - can't really be done actually, without intricate, small finger work. But somehow the two were separated, which is kind of weird. Maybe just a weird coincidence...

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: corsair00

That would account for small missing things, if the time field was tweaked around them, then hey presto! they are displaced in space time,( being reality). Its small things that turn up as OOPARTS , so small displacements could be happening all the time, but are only noticed when its something we notice. I think that's called a" Depart" and an "Apport" is something that turns up. So theoretically, if it builds up a lot of free electrons around it, then is hit by a photon source the time field should change. Causing it to depart observed reality, which neutralises the effect, so now its minutes miles or hours away, and might even be in a parallel world..

The speed of light is fixed in this Universe , the photon not only being time locked at the time of emission, makes it reasonable, as various areas of space time its flying through, should, if it were not time locked, (or time neutral), vary its speed to the observer. This cant happen, I am maintaining that if the electrically neutral photon was absorbed by the atom, it cant tweak up the electrical power of the proton, and throw the electron into a higher shell . But its the fuzzy electron cloud that absorbs it, and makes the electron teleport up to the higher shell. Then it discharges another photon when it falls in its orbital shell. Which is information about, its present atomic whereabouts. As shown in the spectral lines.

So its reasonable to assume, if the electron can teleport between shells , as it neutralises the time quality of the photon, then at that moment, it has to alter its space time to do it. Then an electron absorbing a photon , must change its local space time, if it absorbs a photon when not going around an atom, it cant jump shells to neutralise the time effect of the photon. But its time field changes just the same, so it does a time jump instead.
edit on 5-6-2015 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

<< 136  137  138   >>

join