It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Jacques Vallee ~ The Control System

page: 119
<< 116  117  118    120  121  122 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I read the Astr0 farewell posts, and found them to be indistinguishable from good science fiction. It's a neat story without a shred of proof.

75/25 doesn't apply if 0/100 is backed up with proof. It's still 0/100. Of course, assuming it was actually true, it could explain a great deal / all of the Vallean control system.

But on close inspection, there are some parts of Astr0's story that are especially hard to swallow, such as the idea that humans could evolve to beings of pure light within a span of 250,000 years (or indeed at all).

Slipping back into 'true believer' mode for a second: I really won't be happy until the hyperdrive plans are all over BitTorrent, a la The Getaway Special.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Autograf

But on close inspection, there are some parts of Astr0's story that are especially hard to swallow, such as the idea that humans could evolve to beings of pure light within a span of 250,000 years (or indeed at all).

Didn't that happen on Star Gate? Maybe it was 1% / 99%.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ZetaRediculian

And playing Devil's advocate (picture Keanu with a vacant, generic reaction shot if you must) 250,000 years from now I would be hurt and disappointed if we weren't made up of organized photons... and ol' Astr0 didn't say anything about evolutionary timelines... for all we know those other "pillars of humanity" have been pumpin' away for a few billion years.

Just sayin' definitive holes are not easily made in this vague tale so far... but that proves nothing in either direction.

The alleged strange midnight visitations, craft sightings, and mental image oddness could point to the mystical beings of KPB's hypothesis... I am adrift with no paddle but my hands and no lands man to be seen... make of that what you might.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

From my reading, the story doesn't give a timeline other than to say the split with Earth's humans happened 250k years ago. You're technically correct, but the author didn't imply anything about farther divergent timelines.

Human evolution is pretty well dated. The 250k number Astr0 threw out matches quite well (almost too well?) with the corpus of alternate history timelines, since it's the best current estimate for the emergence of modern Homo sapiens.

Suspending disbelief for a minute, the idea that Homo sapiens became space travelers within a few thousand years of evolving past their known ancestors is pretty nifty, and given our current history line where Stone --> Industrial Age < 10k years, even somewhat palatable. But it's all just idle speculation.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
a reply to: ZetaRediculian

And playing Devil's advocate (picture Keanu with a vacant, generic reaction shot if you must) .

OK, got it.

250,000 years from now I would be hurt and disappointed if we weren't made up of organized photons... and ol' Astr0 didn't say anything about evolutionary timelines... for all we know those other "pillars of humanity" have been pumpin' away for a few billion years.

I like the idea of photons.

Just sayin' definitive holes are not easily made in this vague tale so far... but that proves nothing in either direction.

The alleged strange midnight visitations, craft sightings, and mental image oddness could point to the mystical beings of KPB's hypothesis... I am adrift with no paddle but my hands and no lands man to be seen... make of that what you might.

I honestly don't know what to make of it. I followed a few links and read some of the more mundane to the most fantastic of the posts. So I just have a "surface" view and my heart just isn't in it to dig deeper. (where is this "research" thread?). All I have are impressions and not really anything that insightful. First impression was that it reminded me of
the movie "Lunopolis" for some reason. Its kind of a silly movie/mockumetary about a time traveling breakaway society living on the moon. Could be way off base. Does anyone know what I am talking about?

But really, this crosses into your own personal experience. And I cant tell you much other than that. Not that you need me to. I will tell you that I haven't felt the need to cross check or question any insight you have shared. So no definitive holes.

But one question though. If this was a complete fabrication, how hard would it be to pull this off? And I pose this question because I don't know.

edit on 4-8-2014 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-8-2014 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

I was reading the human mutilation thread currently active in this forum. It's got me wanting to further share an opinion.

What new agers call 'chakras' are in fact (according to my observation and experiments) feeding tubes which may be removed.

I am quite serious about humans unknowingly being food animals. If this is indeed true...this one central premise might explain a lot of things.

A number one priority would be to keep humans totally distracted....confused...and at each others throats. ..at war with each other...rather than able to put things together and to be able resist or attack the ranch owner breeding them.

However the slightly tricky part, is that humans would have to be bred to willingly feed the ranch owner....which they do...with worship in various forms (spirituality and religion).

Possibly it's against galactic law to feed on sentient beings without their permission...but we give it...or possibly its more efficient to con us into giving it..saves a lot of hassle in having to come down and extract it....except perhaps for quality assurance purposes. ..that takes abductions and human mutilations...you know 'herd management'.

Humans are hungry for truth...so the lies told to us must change frequently. ..to keep us off balance....its an 'invisible human cattle' fence.

When enough humans figure out they are being had with 'ufos' then just like with religion and folk lore before it...the "big lie" will mutate again...

This is my hypothesis.

Kev

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
This also fits into the Collins Elite narrative hilariously enough.
We're coming full circle folks.

KPB - what kind of varma marga stuff did you get involved with? My knowledge of that stuff is limited to the Aghori's...which none the less is pretty fascinating.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Also on a related note, I've made contact with a circle of academics who have been exploring Vallee's work and are having him at an academic conference in New York. Alas I doubt I can travel.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1ofthe9

KPB - what kind of varma marga stuff did you get involved with? My knowledge of that stuff is limited to the Aghori's...which none the less is pretty fascinating.

I studied the pretty standard Kundalini Yoga stuff.. various mudras and bandhas.. more of the oldest
Hatha Yoga stuff.. and some sexual alchemy stuff the year I went totally celibate to tap sexual engergy
as well. I discovered which of those 'lost techniques' were worthwhile, and then created some new
ones after I figured out the science involved, at least according to my hypothesis.

When it was all over, I discovered the entire purpose of mystical experience and 'kundalini',
and that led me to where I am today.... writing about humans being farmed... as at one point,
I was definitely farmed.. sucked dry in fact.... left very close to dead.

Since that time, I'm no longer the fool I was then.. the only reason I don't talk more about this yet,
is that I'd like to find 'the positive' part of mysticism.. if any.. I don't want to believe that humans
are JUST food animals.. but who knows? Maybe that's all we are.

So I'm researching more.. and of course 'UFOs' are another interesting source of information which
may provide a piece of the puzzle I'm missing.

I'm also 'living', happily so as a matter of fact, and not just obsessing about all this stuff.. so i'm just
researching part time these days.

Kev

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Also on a related note, I've made contact with a circle of academics who have been exploring Vallee's work and are having him at an academic conference in New York. Alas I doubt I can travel.

I wrote a letter to Dr. Vallee through our mutual friend.. but he hasn't responded.. I'd be surprised if
he did. I'd like to help him with his research.. he's nearly the only big name in UFOs that I trust.

Kev

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 01:35 AM
link   

I wasn't familiar with the Collins Elite hoax stuff.. had to look it up.

Nope, I don't 'believe in demons'.. as monotheistic religions and angels are part of the feeding process
just as much as so-called stereotypical 'evil entities'. Nature knows nothing about 'good' or 'evil'..
those are purely human invented concepts. If I hit you in the nose, you might call me 'evil'. If I buy you
lunch, you might call me 'good'. That's as far as it goes.

To the cattle, pigs, and other creatures of the world that humans raise to kill and eat, we are DEFINITELY
'evil' -- if they had symbolic minds like we do at least. By any objective measure, all humans are 'evil'
slayers of the natural world, almost from day one of their existence.. and all other life forms in reality
are just like humans.. to a greater or lesser degree --- by this I mean 'self-interested'. No light, no dark,
just 'gray'. Eat or be eaten.. and be kind to your own species and similar ones if possible..

I'd really like to share what I learned about 'souls'.... but I don't have all the physics worked out..
I do not wish to spread misinformation on a topic like that.. that's been a key strategy of the CLE
and it's cohorts.. all that sill soul stuff.. both real.. and totally incorrect.. the Buddha had part of
it right until his writings were co-opted by the CLE.

Kev

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I learn so much from all of your comments, and would like to continue to say thank you for that. This is truly one of the best threads I've yet read.

From Bybyots:

Sorry to add to the pile, Baddogma, but did Astr0 mention wether or not they were parking their ships over regions of "better brains". In other words is there any mention at all from him regarding the RKs seeking out population areas that have a "higher IQ" or however-you-wanna-put-that?.

Thanks in advance.

Of course, I'm not Baddogma, but I'm putting together a few folks' posts to reply to, so bear with me….
From Baddogma:

ETA I think he said that one "trailer park resident" could keep track of every photon in a 1,000 light year volume of space by themselves when asleep, though... I remember that quote. SO it implies the opposite, really.

I'd just like to gently remind us all it doesn't do service to anyone to play into the stereotypes. I find even more so these days then in past times, though I've always found stereotypes to be a generally negative and mostly untrue, if not worthless in terms of real truth, that stereotyping is fairly useless regarding what's truly at the core of most people. In other words, your income level, place of residence, etc….even your life as it may appear "on paper," can't be counted on to accurately depict whom you truly are. It's an institutional way of defining you, sort of like a social security number. Meaningless, when you get right down to it.

What does occur to me about this, though, is Agenda 21, and an obvious effort to move people to concentrated, urban population centers. Easier to control all our lives, en masse, well….en masse. It also makes you look at Agenda 21 in a whole new way, if what Astr0 describes is, in fact, taking place. And I really believe it is.

From KellyPrettyBear:

So his science doesn't add up....not even close..

Yes, but that's science as we know it, based on our set of theoretical observations thus far. If even one of those theorums is erroneous, or there is even one basic element of theorum we are missing, then everything else will be off, as well.
@Baddogma:

He also said memories were held in dna and heart tissue as well as the brain... go figure.

LINK

In our modern culture, cellular memory was first studied in heart transplant recipients when the patients displayed strange cravings, change in tastes, cravings and mild personality. Major organs like the heart, liver, kidney, and even muscles are known to contain large populations of neural networks, which are self-contained brains and produce noticeable changes. Acquired combinatorial memories in organ transplants could enable transferred organs to respond to patterns familiar to the organ donors, and it may be triggered by emotional signals. Science discovered evidence that nervous system organs store memories and respond to places, events, and people recognized by their donors.

and

How Cellular Memory Work

Personality changes that patient’s encounter after organ transplants were coined by doctors as Cellular Memory Phenomenon. Some examples are even more spectacular but received little attention.

There are biological theories like the presence of neuropeptides, which is the way of the brain to speak to other bodily organs and for other organs to relay information back. Although the discovery that neuropeptides exist in all tissues, no one really knows if they can store memories. So, why do organ transplants recipient have these experiences?

While skeptics speculate that patients are under anesthesia, they hear nurses and doctors talking about the donor, no donor organs arrived with a complete personality profile. What part does the rest of our body play in our thoughts and actions? On the assumption that major organs have self-contained brains, would organ transplants cellular memory change the life of the recipients?

Read more at guardianlv.com...

[/qutoe]
This actually is a quite well-documented phenomenon.

@Baddogma, once more:

The real questions rest with the 4 to 34 members who claim personal, highly strange interactions with the man and his jolly black ops space ranger crew. So far, they are mostly afraid to say "out loud" some truly outrageous claims that would go far to confirm Astr0s basic premise... which raises hackles... though I'm feeling very sorry for several members I think I know (as much as one can without face time) who have had the rug yanked out from under them.

I think some of us he interacted with, he knew quite well how we felt and quite unashamedly justified the supposed activity of harvesting energy in such a way, while manipulating minds to produce said energy. At the same time, which is part of what's so quixotic about interacting with him, he was quite respectful…. It was without doubt a very strange combination. It's the only time in my own recollection knowing someone was pushing my buttons on purpose, so to speak, and yet struck an unlikely balance while doing so, of respecting while doing it. Wierd.

@KPB:

Possibly it's against galactic law to feed on sentient beings without their permission...but we give it...or possibly its more efficient to con us into giving it..saves a lot of hassle in having to come down and extract it....except perhaps for quality assurance purposes. ..that takes abductions and human mutilations...you know 'herd management'.

Though I only quoted a part of this, I found your post on this fascinating. I plucked this part above from the rest, because the way I see it, we don't exactly give our permission. What happens, instead, is quite clever, though equally "evil," in that, we acquiesce, and it appears a natural occurrence, because we must engage in the same behavior, ourselves, nodding to our own earthly "food chain." Then the use and purpose of the divide/concquer, keeping us at each others' throats thing becomes a further manipulation tool in that if confronted with knowing this is happening to someone else, and a "go along or else," kind of situation presents itself and we do….presumably to protect our children, loved ones, etc., then this tacit consent means we can't really object or argue because we've assented in the case of it happening to someone else. (I know that's awfully wordy, and if I were a better writer, there's a more concise way of saying something pretty simple, but damned if I can figure out how to do it right now.)

tetra50
edit on 6-8-2014 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: tetra50

Fully informed consent is VERY RARE on this planet.. 'provisional consent'
based upon wishful thinking is the way it goes on this planet.. we are
swindled to give our mostly uneducated consent all day, every day...
politics, religion, spirituality, commerce, relationships.. it's endless..

We live on deception planet ya know ;-)

Kev

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

We all know the world is evil KPB…what else is new?

Things like religion, spiritualism, philosophy, even maybe UFOlogy exist feebly to try to correct this evil…

Of course what has happened is the operand has affected the antidote to such an extent that the disease has replicated unto the medicine. Eerily in some way it has possessed it! So now the medicine is as poison as the original disease.

We have quite a challenge

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Things like religion, spiritualism, philosophy, even maybe UFOlogy exist feebly to try to correct this evil…

Of course what has happened is the operand has affected the antidote to such an extent that the disease has replicated unto the medicine. Eerily in some way it has possessed it! So now the medicine is as poison as the original disease.

Well, I guess we can hope that if one of those supposed scientific theories everything else is based on is actually true: To every action there is an equal and opposite reaction, then what has to follow is a pendulum swing in the opposite direction, and somehow, magically, good will begin to manifest more than evil…..
tetra

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: tetra50

Well, I guess we can hope that if one of those supposed scientific theories everything else is based on is actually true: To every action there is an equal and opposite reaction, then what has to follow is a pendulum swing in the opposite direction, and somehow, magically, good will begin to manifest more than evil…..
tetra

Yeah like a boomerang.

I wonder, though, how many will be hit in head and knocked out or maybe some sense will be knocked into us…let’s hope

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Yup.

The control loop entity feeds back into us, and we feed back into the control loop entity.
Everything becomes corrupted, both within us and within the CLE.

Kev

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   

tetra

I think it's possible that the control loop entity could be educated and reformed.. but to do that,
sizable numbers of people would need to become 'free' of the CLE... then to purposely
reattach to the CLE and do the education.. without becoming corrupted again..

It's my plan to write a bout this procedure.. but this would be a very long-term plan;
this would take a millenia. But anything worth doing is worth starting.

Kev

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

tetra

I think it's possible that the control loop entity could be educated and reformed.. but to do that,
sizable numbers of people would need to become 'free' of the CLE... then to purposely

It's my plan to write a bout this procedure.. but this would be a very long-term plan;

Kev

Golems.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

tetra

Kev

Golems.

Funny you should say that..

It's possible that the CLE or a faction associated with it want to build 'golems' as you say.
I've pondered it for years. Golems would be much more manageable.. if by 'Golems' we
mean it to say artificial / android like bodies.

I also wonder if the location of remaining forests and concentrations of animals might be
associated with the location of sightings..

There is a phenonemon in physics, that would (quite possibly, not yet proven by me)
take place at neuronal or cellular-level junctions.. in effect acting as 'wave-guildes'
which allows for a type of energy transfer.

It's my opinion that humans who have had made 'contact' with UFOs / entities
(functionally same thing) are modified a tiny bit so as to be better receivers,
so that they can wander from specific geological spots and still be 'usable'.

A collection of 'artificial humans' would allow for much more reliable transportation
than having to play all these 'contact games'. I think that's why the CLE has been
pushing us to become technological all these years.. that is the ultimate goal.

After that goal is accomplished, then the human herd can be culled down to 1/2
a billion like the George Guide stones indicate.

Anyway.. your humor attempt has caused me to post these private thoughts.

Kev

new topics

top topics

<< 116  117  118    120  121  122 >>

join