It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Jacques Vallee ~ The Control System

page: 118
<< 115  116  117    119  120  121 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Sorry to add to the pile, Baddogma, but did Astr0 mention wether or not they were parking their ships over regions of "better brains". In other words is there any mention at all from him regarding the RKs seeking out population areas that have a "higher IQ" or however-you-wanna-put-that?.

Thanks in advance.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots

I did notice my super genius powers have been a little drained lately. Coincidence?

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots

Not to my knowledge... no greasing the pig for the slaughter, or priming the unwary for the cult that I could detect.

He did say that for all the crap we do and don't do, the sum total of a large group of sleeping humanity is staggeringly beautiful and powerful.

ETA I think he said that one "trailer park resident" could keep track of every photon in a 1,000 light year volume of space by themselves when asleep, though... I remember that quote. SO it implies the opposite, really.

edit on 8/1/2014 by Baddogma because: add

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Yeah, I just caught that too. I am asking because of the post currently at the bottom of the 'research thread'.

I didn't think that was the case. Computers don't care how smart other compute-resources are in a name-server/node setup, they just care how many cores are available.

So, that's an interesting example of why a person would want to operate in a multi-talented group when trying to suss this sorta thing out. Or mistakes get made like that and time wasted. Looks like the 'researchers' will now waste their time looking at the skies over Silicon Valley.

Ah me.

Thanks for extending yourself.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ZetaRediculian

my super genius powers have been a little drained lately.

Sir, respectfully... but "lately?" A relative term when the time period encompasses one's life, no?

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Only a quantum computer could do that...one with trillions of qbits at that (our quantum computers struggle to poorly implement 12 qbits).

Contrary to popular delusions, the human mind has zero or nearly zero quantum computing capacity...the works of stuart hammerhof not withstanding. ...

and no breakaway civilization woo dust can possibly counter this pathetic woo attempt.

Ask nearly any scientist with even a smattering of education.

Kev
So his science doesn't add up....not even close..

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

I'm not a scientist and I know it doesn't... er... compute. I've been pretty impressed with the vistas and scenarios spun by my own somnambulint hardware... but such a data volume just seems silly.

He also said memories were held in dna and heart tissue as well as the brain... go figure.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Sir, respectfully... but "lately?" A relative term when the time period encompasses one's life, no?

OK, fine. I never had Super Genius powers

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   

That was a quick surrender, sir.

But I was kidding, as you know, and you are smarter than the average wombat, as you know... and I sometimes excel at giving backhanded praise... or was that another maiming of a common saying?

I can guess as to your take on this affair... but it's only a guess.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Well memories are stored as neural potentialities in the hippocampus....so another strike there...and as
far as the heart and other organs go....there is a woo story there in my opinion....long story....but I'd bet money he would get the physics wrong.

FYI I have no problem with woo as a theory if zero science exists. ...all science starts as 'woo'. But when there is hard certain and proven science. ...
then a rational man goes with black and white verified science.

But you knew this....you are rational!

Kev

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma

That was a quick surrender, sir.

But I was kidding, as you know, and you are smarter than the average wombat, as you know... and I sometimes excel at giving backhanded praise... or was that another maiming of a common saying?

Of course, I know you were kidding and yes,I know I am quite the brainiac. Never forget that.

I can guess as to your take on this affair... but it's only a guess.

Am I that predictable? I have to mix it up more! But I think I can guess what your guess would be and you are probably right, I guess.

I am very late to the party. It would be about 1 AM and all the drunk chicks have passed out by now.

So I am trying to catch up with it. I skimmed the threads. I honestly don't have an opinion about everything and I don't think I have all the info. My first thought is some real stuff mixed in with some utter BS. Is that about what you thought?

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   

It's about as it has to be... that there is real stuff mixed in is nearly certain... the guy sure seemed to have "insider" technical and operational knowledge.

He pointed out obscure patents to the uber geeks in the "Aircraft Projects" forum they hadn't heard of and 'revealed' novel uses for said patents in a tangled way that came from genuine knowledge or an incredible talent for research and conjecture that defies the usual bored mindf***er.

The real questions rest with the 4 to 34 members who claim personal, highly strange interactions with the man and his jolly black ops space ranger crew. So far, they are mostly afraid to say "out loud" some truly outrageous claims that would go far to confirm Astr0s basic premise... which raises hackles... though I'm feeling very sorry for several members I think I know (as much as one can without face time) who have had the rug yanked out from under them.

It's truly dizzying and more and more I'm feeling this thread might be a good place to parse some thoughts about it all.

It's made me think, that's for sure... and that's worth something.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   

And KPB, I truly attempt a certain, relative rationality... and thanks for the vote of mental competence... though some would question your mystical observations, so you know the position of fool as well as I do.

Maybe we'll get a nice bus ride to Florida when it's all said and done to a ceremony where a sad old man pins a medal of "rightness" on us while a sad band plays off key...

one can wish...

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Rereading the Weird California thread and watching the flow of information from the primary "source" two things really stood out with me.

First, I noticed on at least two occasions he alludes to a new topic to infuse in the discussion and like the first 10 pages seems like he waits for someone to bite and ask him for his wisdom. The source appears almost over anxious to give it out so he either blurts it out or uses whatever post comes through as a springboard to what he wants to talk about. "You think that's cool....." Does it mean he's lying? No, but curious.

Also on two occasions within the same thread, the first being his second or third post where it is deleted and replaced with "TMI". Worth noting here that an account opened a year prior with very minimal posts calls out the deleted post. I believe this was called out before but what's interesting is that yet again further in the thread he "accidently" thought the thread was a PM and deletes that post too. Reminds me very much of fly fishing.

So very eager.

There are just too many signals in just that one thread alone. I don't know, maybe a high level of aviation knowledge just doesn't impress me that much or I just don't get it. I can see he knows some great terminology, I get there were PM's and validation by seeing something in the same spot you saw something before because he said you would (if I got that right).

I certainly get the bewilderment though, the more I read the more curious I get. Bad habits die hard. I find myself wondering if I missed out or fortunate to no have made his acquaintance. The jury's out I suppose but I'm leaning towards the latter.
edit on 1-8-2014 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Hey, Y'all!! The following thread by the formidable Kandinsky will be of interest to many here. Very germane--in my mind--to this subject as well. Please, purty please, bump it even if it ain't your thing, although, as I said, I think many here will understand its import. I can't WAIT to see the brains here dig into it.

Project Pandora FOIA: Mind Control, Microwaves and MJ-12

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Some of that caught my "huh?" too. And I see what you are saying about the other things that whizzed by me. Glad to see you giving it a good look see, sir! It's the small but incongruent details that are often key to at least eliminating some theories, thusly paring the field and suggesting the theories left standing as prime suspects, eh?

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Fresh satire here...

The Gimp Herders of Olympus

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   

I know that I dance between rationality and liminality.. and I
live in that state on purpose; it provides value.. at least that
is my opinion. The key thing to keep in mind, is that the
control loop entity will try to pervert ALL 'spiritual' senses
to benefit itself.. that's whats it does.. the only reason I
am pretty much immune to it, is that 'this issue' was known
in certain hidden communities... ones involved
with so-called 'left hand paths' such as certain Tantra
and Kundalini Yoga traditions.. which run counter to all
the rest of 'spirituality'.

Now the most popular spiritual paths these days all
revolve around advaita or 'oneness'.. and all these
systems make the devotee a victim of the CLE.. that
is their purpose.. to keep the human food animals
plugged into the CLE and in a manner of speaking 'feed it'.

Monotheism and all other faith-based systems do the same thing..

Any 'system' which seeks to replace the rational
conscious mind and 'human ego' with 'faith' or
'mystical rewiring' is on it's face obviously designed
to feed the CLE. Only the rational mind and human
ego can protect one from the CLE.. this is why some
atheists are immune to the CLE, which it hates..
so that is one of the reasons it's parading around
UFOs these days.. that is far more amenable to an
atheist than the spiritual/religious methods.

Quite fascinatingly, the ' left hand spiritual paths'
are often called 'evil ones'.. when in fact it's just
the opposite.. the 'bad guys' always psyop against
the 'good guys' in this world..just like in politics..
a bill named 'save our families' is ALWAYS the one that
destroys families..

Now sadly, even the 'left hand paths' are corrupted..
and have hooks in them to feed the CLE.. but those
left hand paths are at least a good starting point if
one knows about the CLE.

My 3 cents.

Kev

edit on 3-8-2014 by KellyPrettyBear because: formatting

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Your 3 cents are worth quite a bit more, imo.

As I've said before, your theory fits so many oddities I've encountered... I use it as a working theory ...especially since I had conjectured much the same with different defining terms before I ever read anything you typed.

The thing is, this affair doesn't really compute as that... with me, anyway. Other poor souls might be pulled into some belief system... attention worship/feeding... but it struck me as pure info with little to "worship." But I'm still evolving an opinion... and that may change.

I mean, this info bomb takes away the omniscient "aliens" and replaces it with all too human geeks... what's to worship?

But, as I said, it's still evolving and I'm interested to see where it all leads... which will be the back of my head if it goes the way of all other "revelations' of this nature.

As long as one worships nothing, and just appreciates the wonder of being itself, tangles and "feeding" things that should not be fed can be avoided.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   

"As long as one worships nothing, and just appreciates the wonder of being itself, tangles and "feeding" things that should not be fed can be avoided."

Perfect.

I must admit that I have not read much of Astro's stuff.. it just reeked of control loop entity misdirection
from the first time I saw this breakaway civilization / 'black ops spaceships are real' stuff a couple months
ago. To me at least, it was pathetic on it's face.. nothing to investigate. Now, I can see that others
in this thread were impacted.. and others in this thread want to investigate the taxonomy of the deception.
That's all great. Everyone has their talents they bring to the table.. and investigation has value..

Is there some short synopsis I can read of this material that still exists and has not been erased?
I'd like to trace the purpose of this deception per my own framework.

Oh -- final comment in response..

This 'feeding/worship' aspect is just a PART of the CLE's tactics.. pure disinformation and confusion
sowing is also a big part of it.. as other than being 'fed and worshipped' the CLE wishes to remain
anonymous as to it's true nature at all costs...

The other thing to keep in mind, is that various splinter groups THINK that they are empowering
themselves via the CLE.. but they are being played too...

One last last note -- and I've been very reluctant to say this.. but when I saw that 'black triangle ufo projection'
late last year, I had a thought enter my mind, that didn't seem to be 'my thought' that I can see the 'craft' again
as it was on a standard schedule.. and that it would always be 'flying' from northeast to southwest to the
California coast, then 'disappear' if I wanted to see it again. Now I've not mentioned this, as I'm not some
absolute master of my own mind, and I can possibly be deceived as well.. or have an overactive imagination
as well. So I don't want to feed any psyop hysteria.. but I must admit that did occur. Perhaps, just perhaps
there IS a long-running psyop dealing with scheduled 'flights' of these energy projections.

Kev

new topics

top topics

<< 115  116  117    119  120  121 >>

join